Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

The wounded wolf and the unknown girl..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....   The wounded wolf and the unknown girl..... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 10:31 pm

Yuir took another spoon full of meat into her mouth filling the empty room in her stomach. As she enjoy her meal she watched the male stand on his two feet, she titled her head to the side when he said those last words. Swallowing the food in her mouth she softly spoke, “um, I’m single I haven’t gotten the time to get someone.” She finished with a shrug, as she enjoy her meal once again she and her new friend wasn’t aware that the two was being watched.

A man deep in the shadows calmly sitting on a throne of roten corpses tapping repeated on the arm rest of a human skull. He watched threw a glass mirror that showed exactly what they are doing, but lacks voice of what the two are saying to one another. The man him self is covered head to toe in a black cloak. The room he was in didn’t show any since of light, other then the red glow from his own eye sockets. In a deep sinister voice he spoke to the man by his side hidden in the darkness. “The women in pink, I need her here. Her coming into this world is the key to my experiment.. I need to know who she enter into this world.. and how I can use her to bring more like her into this world.. to destroy and conquer.” He made a deep chuckle after he said those words.

The man besides him kneel to one knee and spoke in a annoying high pitch voice. “Yus mu lurd!” This creature that is unable to use the ‘O’ vowel whenever he speaks, spreads his wings wide and jumped forward leaving the sight of the throne room of darkness. Once he left the male lean in closer to the mirror and gently caress the glass mirror where the head of the young women is viewed from. “Time will only tell my dear, time will only tell.”

Yuir tried to move her legs but it was no use, when the male was up on his feet she panicked alittle. “Y-your not going to leave me alone like this? A-are you?” She asked in a scared tone.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....   The wounded wolf and the unknown girl..... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Max sighed as he watched her. He was happy she was eating. He didn't feel like burying a dead body if she had dropped dead from not eating. He said " well if you rembet anything else tell me." He stood up to stretch some finding her a more in depth looked at him. He said " I can't make promises but I'll do what I can to get you home. I'm sure your husband or mate will be worried your gone."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....   The wounded wolf and the unknown girl..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 11:05 pm

She remain silent for a moment as she took a few bits of the meat he cooked. ‘It’s nicely seasoned.. I find it odd but oh well.’ She thought this in the depths of her own thoughts, but the moment she heard the wooden spoon broke her eyes quickly moved away from her bowl to the male before her. The air around them warmed up from the fire place, but there was this sense of worry and dread. His question was answered with a simple shook of the head. “No.. I’m sorry.. I don’t recall anything but darkness.” Her voice sounded sweet with a hint of worry. She looked up into the night sky, remembering his words. ‘The musty forest? I’ve never heard of this before.. I need to return home..” what she wanted was what she actually heard. “Wait! You mean it! If you can help me that would be wonderful! Thank you! I’ll do what ever you wish! If you can help me I will repay you!” She added now having the eyes of hope back into her loving eyes.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....   The wounded wolf and the unknown girl..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 10:47 pm

Max listened to her. He did rush her not sure what she would remember. She didn't see it but max heard she was attacked and he accident snapped his own wooden spoon. He thought to himself how could someone attack so unhonorably. Let alone attack someone so pretty
 Though he knew of demons that would attack but usually with a cause or reason. Though it did explain the shape she was in.  He  said " anything else you can remember." He watched her as she seemed to enjoy his cooking. He said thanks." He was quiet for a minute when she mention humans and his pack.  He said "it was my fault I failed to protect them. I have yet to see a different side to humans. Perhaps you can prove it to me. I don't usually take in strays but if you want it I'll help you get back to this japan. " he may of hated humans but she seemed different plus he couldn't help to be attracted to het.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....   The wounded wolf and the unknown girl..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 10:32 pm

As she watched his movements she slowly turned her eyes away from the male over to the roaring fire. “I..” small flash images run past her head as she recall her home being invaded. “... i.. I remember.. getting hurt..” her eyes widen as she tries not to move. “I was attacked..” she held the wooden spoon in her hand as she used it to take a bit of food. “I... oh.. this is good.” She added as her attention stray aside from the darkness of her reason of being here. “I’m sorry for what happened to your pack.. but there is no reason to hate all humans. There are some nice ones out there.” She added
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....   The wounded wolf and the unknown girl..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 10:15 pm

Max sighed as he didn't mean to burn the fragile human. He gently there her a carved wooden spoon. He watched her and listened.
 He waved his hand when she question what he meant about his pack. He rather not relive the pain of remembering his pack being slaughtered by the humans just for sport. He had always made sure his pack had no interaction with humans but in the end it still cost him. He wished he had died with them. He sighed gloomy to himself. 

His golden eyes watched her try and move and  he said " if you keep moving to much the medicine want heal you fully." He tiled his head slightly as he saw her blushing. His wolfish ears twitched and his fluffy tail sawyed slightly. He said " well I don't know where this japan is. So yuri tell me what you remember before you were here."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....   The wounded wolf and the unknown girl..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 10:00 pm

When the male wolf threw the bowl at the female some of the liquid from the soup spilled onto her skin. ‘Rude’ she thought to her self as she rubbed her hand where she felt the burn. “Umm thank you..” she paused and felt more at ease with her sword at her side.
She looked back at home with her loving soft brown eyes, she was expecting him to give her a fork or something to eat with. But he didn’t. She moved her eyes away from the male and grabbed some chunks of meat from the bowl she was given. “Umm..” her voice remain soft and gentle as she still didn’t understand what was really going on. When she did try to act more stern what she got was a angry response. So she kept this to heart and learned not to talk in that manner. “What..” she didn’t understand what he said when he spoke about humans harming his pack.

Her eyes widen in shook. “Y..you..” she paused and slowly moved away but she couldn’t move much. She kept her mouth shut as she never seen a man like him before. As he asked these puzzling questions she answered at the best she could. “I’m... Yuri Bounce.. and I’m from Japan..” she paused and let out a deep breath and shook her head “I don’t know... I don’t know why I’m here.. I woke up here.. with you at my side.” She added with a soft red blush feeling embarrassed to be around a very attractive male.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....   The wounded wolf and the unknown girl..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 8:00 pm

Max couldn't help but look over her body. He was a male after all and he been alone for a long time. As she sat cross leged he could see her intimate spot. He growled as he couldn't even think of how beautiful or how turned on she made him.

He threw a bowl down with some meat. He said " eat.... You need your strength." He threw her sword beside her. He figured it give her some comfort. He said " I went back to get it. Your welcome. Also lower your tone. I don't take orders from a human. Your lucky I'm honorable I should of killed you for what your kind did to my pack." He leaned forward more so she could see his demon selfish features but also how handsome he true was.

He sighed and said "I'm max and your in the land of the mist forest. Now who are you? Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....   The wounded wolf and the unknown girl..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 7:39 pm

Her eyes widen as he spoke, did he said what she thought she heard? Her body shivered as what he said answered her question. ‘So I’m in a new world..’ she thought to her self. The young lady was now able to move her hips and then her body, it seems like what every he gave her did the trick. It hurts still, but it wasn’t as bad as earlier.

She turned to look at the male besides her, she used her hand to push her body up. Now showing her full body, her perfect body shape. “Who are you..” she said in a louder tone. “I need answers..” she paused and moved her hand to her hips and gasp. “ my sword! Where is my sword?!” She was able to push her body up and moved around alittle but she was far from good to stand. “Shit!” She felt the pain once again. “...” she bit her lip and was able to sit on her butt, with her legs crossed. Which wasn’t a good thing to do in front of a male, in only a shirt and panties.

“I don’t know where I am.. I don’t know what to do..” the light from the fire is the only light source she has to see his face and body. Then the stench of dog enter her noise. ‘Oh.. don’t tell me..’ she showed the face of disgust but quickly shook her head.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....   The wounded wolf and the unknown girl..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 7:03 pm

Max sighed as he stoked the fire alittle more. He said " you damn right better thank me. Your lucky I was here when I was. Left in the woods you could of died  many demons and monsters would love to have you as a meal. Or you could of ended up a slave or some demons sex servant." He looked at fire and muttered under his breath. " pesky humans...." If she could see his eyes the held anger but also a sadness. A sense of loneliness could been seen to.

Max sighed and said " I know the medicines nasty but it will help.  I dunno what happen to you but you were in rough condition. When your better I'll have something to ear for you." Max was rough but he was honorable.  He seemed to care though it was hard to see it sometimes.

Max took a drink of his flask. As he watched the girl on the ground.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....   The wounded wolf and the unknown girl..... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 11:20 am

Her ears picked up the males voice. Her head slowly turned to the source of his voice. But she stopped as her eyes widen from the sight of a badly scarred male, his outfit only got the female to question if she was in a different time period or a different world entirely. She looked down at the bowl with a strange liquid, she didn’t even know if she should trust him. But since he didn’t kill her right away she did as told and placed her lips on the rim of the wooden bowl and took a few sips from it.

The liquid tasted a lot like alcohol, and not the good type. She cough lightly and shook her head back and forth. “.. “ she didn’t know what to say, in her thoughts she thinks that a simple ‘thank you’ would be best to say for something like this. After she drank the liquid from the bowl she took a deep breath and looked up at the male. “T-thank you.” She said in a soft whisper, her voice sounded sweet like honey and gentle with a hit of worry. “W-who are you?” ‘I don’t know what going on, but I should be respectful... since he seems to be helping me’
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....   The wounded wolf and the unknown girl..... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 12:14 am

As she had slept. He had went back to where he had found her looking for clues. Though he found nothing but a sword. He figure he could sell it. He carried it back puting it on a near by log. He watched the girl rest. As she was out cold. He examined her for injuries and tended to them. Though he was no healer. After a while he finished cooking  and began to eat. His eyes never leaving the sleeping woman.

He sighed hearing her stir. He said " you really shouldn't move. You end up hurting yourself more." He sighed and went to her with a bowl he helped lift her head. He said "drink it will help." He helped her drink from the bowl.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....   The wounded wolf and the unknown girl..... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 11:52 pm

Her sword remain on the ground on where he body was once found. Sadly she wasn’t awake or strong enough to held onto her sword as the male wolf carry her gently to his camp site. The warmth of the blanked on her cold skin was enough to give her the sense of feel. ‘I feel cold.. now I’m warm? It’s so dark, why is it so dark still? I’m I dead?!” She question her self from the depths of her own heart and soul.

Her trimming body showed that she wasn’t dead, or going to die. Then a deep heavy breath left her dry lips. As well as very soft whispers. “S-So cold.. so cold.” But her mind and body wasn’t a wake yet.

Finally what seem like forever, there was light, she never through she would see the welcoming sight of light. ‘Is that a fire?’ Her soft red eyes open wide from this thought, she moved her hands to her face to feel her skin. Then she pressed it to the floor underneath her, trying to push her self up. But doing so brought the human girl pain. “Agghk! Fuck!” She cursed as the sharp pain throughout her body hit her with stone of bricks. “Shit! What the fuck!” She yelled in anger, she pushed her self as much as she could until the pain was to much and she stopped her self. Heavy pants of air left her lungs from trying to move in such a state like this. Since her view was of the warm fire, she wasn’t aware of who saved her life.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....   The wounded wolf and the unknown girl..... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 11:39 pm

Max looked over this human woman. She was very beautiful for a human. He even noticed she smelled nice. He thought about leaving her there. In such clothing if she was left alone she would be eaten, took an to be a slave or worse raped by humans or demons alike. He growled in frustration. He said " you owe me." He covered her  with his cloak and picked her up gently and took her to his camp. He laid her near the fire to keep warm. This girl was lucky he was honorable.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....   The wounded wolf and the unknown girl..... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 11:02 pm

The cold air from the dark sky, the cold Autumn nights welcomed anyone with a gust of cold air. The young maiden that lay on the sea of warm color leaves, her back pressed on the forest floor and her front body facing the night sky. The young women seem to be wearing very reliving clothing for age. A bottom up pink night shirt, and cute flowery pattern panties. At her side is a closed up katana that hasn’t been released from its sheath yet. Her arms rested over her head as her legs remain spread. The young women isn’t aware on how much danger she is in.

It was a clear warm night no one cloud in the sky, a women with short bouncy brown locks closed the door behind her as she calmly walked over to her bed to finally rest after a long day at work. She rested her arm over her head as she looked at the ceiling with an blank expression. “... what is going on... how are my friends disappearing?” She added worry into her voice even though she didn’t express it. “When I find-“ she paused and quickly bounced out of her bed and ran over to her wall.

Hanging on the wall by her bed side is her strong useful katana. It was useful when it came to fighting a few stronger men. What she heard was the sound of something breaking in her living room. She ran into the living room, which was right down the hall to her room. As she ran into the living with sword at hand, she saw that her own living room gotten completely trashed. “What the?! Hey come out! You better not be some little shit from across the street!” She yelled carefully trying not to step over the glass. The next thing she knew, two part of arms reached up from behind her. Before the women could react her view turned into complex darkness. “What’s going on?!”

Questions spin around her head over again over again, she couldn’t move her body, she didn’t feel anything. She wasn’t afraid to die, no. She was afraid to be forgotten, she worked at a simple coffee shop, and she didn’t get a chance to get a boy friend of very close friends. And the friends she did had disappeared without a trace. She lost her family a long time ago, but she needed to wake up, she needed answers, and she was actually hoping to returning to school. All these hopes seem to have spin around and around in the void of darkness that she was in. As she’s unaware, that she wasn’t in her own world.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....   The wounded wolf and the unknown girl..... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 10:27 pm

Max stretched as he walked into his camp site. He wore leather armor a giant sword that look like it took a giant to wield hung on his back. His ling black hair hung down passed his shoulders. His golden yellow eye glowed in the dark his pointed ears twitched.  He set his sword down tending to his wounds.  He was a warrior and a former alpha to a pack of wolf demons.

His former pack haunted him seeing as the humans had ambushed them and killed everyone. He was left for dead but he had managed to survive. He was usually a honorable warrior but since he lost his pack he hadn't fought unless he needed to.  He despised humans for what they had done.  Now he seemed to travel and drink to try and drown his sorrows.  Though he got in fights pretty regularly with humans or other demons.

As he was cook the nights hunt on the fire. He heard a noise . He growled " what the hell was that." He to a sip of his drink and grabbing his sword he went to see.  Following the trail he happen upon a girl. He growled as she seemed to be knocked out. He looked around to see if this was a trap. He noticed ahe seem different than a regular human....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....   The wounded wolf and the unknown girl..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wounded wolf and the unknown girl.....
Page 1 of 1