Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Alicia looked around and laughed" nice joke dad"she said going through the papers."hold on , mean its like your dick is being pulled every time I leave to go some where." she said as she looked at the other widow. she looked around odd feeling like she was being watched.untill a nother gun was shot . the shot hit Alicia on the left arm. a man came out from the closeit with a gun on his hands." don't move."he said then alicias eyes where open" your a wolf hunter"she said shocked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:49 am

(nearly forgot about this one. But no cool ideas for what to do)

Eric snickered when Alicia asked him what army, "I'd say the army I shoot into you whenever we go to bed." He joked with her before he set himself into the wall, "Don't keep me waiting too long beautiful." He said to her before watching her go into the building.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:20 pm

you and what army bug?" she asked as she walked with her father to the building(got any cool ideas? if soo just pop them in there) Alicia walked to the place and smiled."okay wait puppy stay"she said walking into the place walking up the stars and into the room looking for papers."now where are they?"she aked her self.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:12 pm

Eric smiled hearing Alicia's confirmation that she was fine with having her family with him, "Then we get the papers and make a life for ourselves." He spoke when she clarified what they needed to do, "If anyone is going to be wearing that collar, it's going to be you sweetheart." He spoke to Alicia with a grin, "And you're going to be in a sexy school girl outfit when I get a hold of you."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Alicia smiled "am glad to have a family with you .that and recall that place we where just at.. well there is a tall building there. all I need is to go in there get the paper work and off to a place far from here."she said smiling. then she looked at her father."daddy once we get a home of are own.. am soooo dressing u and getting u a caller."she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Eric sighed softly then he placed another soft lick onto her cheek, "If you're going anywhere then I am too. Simple as that." He spoke to her placing his hand down onto her stomach and running the fur and rough skin onto her flesh, "Yes. As long as you desire a family, then you can have my pups." He said to her before getting up, "Where do you feel like running to?" He asked her shifting back to his human form and getting some clothing together so he wouldn't be running around naked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:39 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Eric snickered hearing Alicia saying that he won against her in their romp in bed, "I knew that I would. I told you that we last." He spoke to Alicia before licking her cheek. He heard the mention of needed to get her things from the place she worked at, "Just be careful. I'll still be around making sure you're safe, but maybe it would be good for you to recover your energy first." He said to her moving his hand to her stomach and gently tracing small circles on her stomach without adding much pressure with his claw.
Alicia blushed at her father"but there well be next time she said giving him a wink. Alicia looked down seeing what he was doing,"but father I have to go.. and we have to leave this place before 'they' find out what happen and kill every last wolf in here. I well not let that happen..."Alicia said as she looked down" I may have your pups right?"she asked blushing.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Eric snickered hearing Alicia saying that he won against her in their romp in bed, "I knew that I would. I told you that we last." He spoke to Alicia before licking her cheek. He heard the mention of needed to get her things from the place she worked at, "Just be careful. I'll still be around making sure you're safe, but maybe it would be good for you to recover your energy first." He said to her moving his hand to her stomach and gently tracing small circles on her stomach without adding much pressure with his claw.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:28 pm

Alicia kissed him again then she looked at him with a mad look"again I told you am no wolf but again.. that would be cool."she said smiling. she looked at him for a sec and gasped"daddy am tied you won u won."she moaned looking at him, the Alicia looked at the time." daddy I need to get my things from the place I used to wok that,, and get the hell out of here."she said making point.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:18 pm

Eric snickered when she said that he was full of games, "Only with you sweetheart." He spoke to her before the kiss that she gave him once more. His ears caught his daughter's surprise when she saw what had just been inside of her a moment before, "What can I say. You like big men." He spoke with his joke before then getting on his back again just wanting to enjoy the moment of peace now that he had exhausted the woman beside him, "But your wolf genes help you take it all in."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:45 pm

Alicia blushed at him as she looked away then she felt his shaft out of her body."mm father your full of games."she said kissing his lips. Alicia looked at him and blushed.then she looked down at what he was doing,"w-wow you whent that deep in me"she said in a gasp and a shock.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Soon after, the mass softened up enough to finally slide out of Alicia with some of the wolf's seed slowly dripping out of her, "I love you too beautiful." He said to her slipping a hand along her delicate looking frame compared to his solid build, "A stalker eh? I guess I'll just have to keep you tired so you don't go stalking me everywhere." He said to her as he pressed his sack and shaft onto her to remind her of how deep he went in her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Alicia blushed at him then she took out her hand and moved his head closer to her and Alicia licked his neck softly."mm your a bad doggie.. you have not seen me bad trust me" she said blushing still feeling his mass in her." daddy,.. am glad I found you and.. now I love you.. "she said hugging him more closer."and am a good stalker so just to worn you"she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Eric could understand her sentiment, though in this chase things were different from back then, "I won't get hurt beautiful. I can promise you that." He spoke before feeling her flick his nose, "Yes. I am a bad dog." He spoke playfully before licking along her neck again, "But you know you love it when I'm a bad boy." He spoke gently pulling back with his knot still thuroughly inflated in her just to play with her sensitive body, "Even if we can't have a litter now, we can still have our entertainment until it happens."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Eric snickered hearing Alicia concede defeat on their little contest, "The big bad wolf always wins in bed." He said to her then he licked along her neck with his more rough tongue, "If you want kids then I want kids. If you don't then I'll just stay away when you go into heat. That or you can try sucking the stamina out of me with that mouth of yours." He spoke joking with Alicia.
Alicia blushed badly then looked away from him"dammit I wish I was a wolf"she said looking away then she blushed and though about it.."i don't know really.. I have not have childen yet couse am worried about.. like .. what if u get hurt again and dissapred and.. am alone.. and end up dieing like mama.."she said looking at him then she cryed a bit .but she covered her face,"i was not crying I hade something in my eye."she said blushing. then Alicia noded"i .."then she made a little moan once she felt his toung on her neck" but I wish to have kids with you.once mateing mouth comes."she said giggling then she flicked his nose."bad dog"she said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:59 pm

Eric snickered hearing Alicia concede defeat on their little contest, "The big bad wolf always wins in bed." He said to her then he licked along her neck with his more rough tongue, "If you want kids then I want kids. If you don't then I'll just stay away when you go into heat. That or you can try sucking the stamina out of me with that mouth of yours." He spoke joking with Alicia.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Alicia made a moan still feeling how good his shaft was inside her. she looked at him and blushed ."daddy .."she said as she kissed him more deeply that was until he removed his lips from her then she looked away."you did won .but next time am wining"she said giggling and hugging him more."am just a bit worried .. do you want me to have kids?"she asked looking at him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:11 pm

Eric had been deeply breathing as he finished. His hands braced into the bed near Alicia's head before feeling her pressing her lips to his. He took in the deep kiss while the two were connected to one another. If it wasn't for the fact that his knot kept her blocked to keep his seed inside of her, she would have been leaking thick wolf seed, "I'll take it that I won." He spoke when his lips pulled from hers.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Alicia moaned louder as she moved her hips to his thrust . then she bit her lower lip feeling her fathers seeds in her."agh so much today"she moaned injoying every second of this she got close to her fathers face and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Eric felt his end reaching, his body tensing up so he could last his longest. That however was ruined when he had pushed the massive knot inside of Alicia once more and his seeds began pouring into Alicia once again. Even after his previous session, he still had plenty of seed left in him. His sack continued releasing more and more thick seed into her the longer he remained inside her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Alicia moaned louder and more louder as she felt her father getting biger"agh yes daddy cum in me please"she moaned as she would wrap her lags around his hips to keep him inside her."agh yes daddy cum for me"she moaned.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Eric could feel as his knot swelled up again, his body keeping himself from pushing the heavy bulb of flesh into her. His breathing grew to a heavy panting the more he kept himself under control. His bulb was full size before long. The moist flesh pounding into her lips as he thrusted more into her, "I was to cum inside you again." He spoke holding back his climax.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Alicia laughed about him saying am only evil in bed. then Alicia feel onto her back and felt her father going into a faster past."aghh yess daddy"she moaned injoying this ,she loved it when he was on top of her. sticking her toung out and making loud moans she loved this. as she played with her nipples as he fucked her more."mmm"she said getting hot again from how good he felt.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Eric massaged her soft butt when she called him evil, "I'm only evil in bed." He said to her before he then pushed Alicia onto her back with her legs spread wide, "You asked for it." He spoke before roughly thrusting up into her at a wild pace.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Alicia made a louder moan as she looked at her father"evil"she said as she felt his hands on her butt"please please fuck me like the wolf you are"she said moaning loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)   the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the wolf and the girl that he lost ( greatdragonsoldier13/only)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next