Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-06-20

Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 8:56 am

Ruby had a bit of trouble sleeping at first, but fell asleep after counting sheep. She started to dream, but felt something warm start to cuddle her. “Pyrrha~” She said softly, “did you lock the door?” She sighed and went back to sleep soon after. When the morning rays started to come in the room she rolled over into some soft pillows. She open her eyes looking into Pyrrha’s chest and back away a little. She got out of bed and got ready. Pausing at the door, “i wonder what Neo’s been doing.” She was a little afraid to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 7:59 am

Neo open her eyes seeing Pyrrha nudged her awake. She gave a sight sigh as she walked into the hall way. Looking down the hall in time to see which room Pyrrha was in. Not wanting to think about Roman too much, she grabbed the knifes and began to sharping them to a fine point. After she finish she looked at the time. "Really only two hours pasted." She sat down and began to think of the two fools. Ruby had been a pain in Roman's side and was too easy to fight one on one. An easy kill. Pyrrha was a bit tougher, but with the injury they both have could make the fight's odds unknown.

She didn't know how to proceed. It would be best if she played along. And by the way Ruby talk the world got way more dangerous. But if Cinder was still around the choice would be clear. Looking up at the clock again, "One hour left till morning." Looking back at the knifes and sighed, "Change or not to change."
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 10:53 am

Pyrrha slowly drifted off to sleep. That one moment p,ayes in her dreams once more. The fatal shot to her chest. Even asleep, she felt it burn in her chest. She was happy to finally be women up at 11 by Ruby. Grabbing her spear and shield, she slowly walked downstairs and sat in the silence. How long? How long would she be plagued with that nightmare? She wanted it to end so badly. When it came time, she walked back upstairs and woke Neo, then went to Ruby's room, where she crawled in and began to cuddle with her.
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 1:42 pm

Ruby smiled a little as she was a bit more relaxed having a emotional moment with the other two. " Night Pyrrha, I'll wake you at 11. She smiled and walked down stairs to the kitchen and picked up Crescent Rose to work on it a little bit. She looked out the window, but saw no Grimm in range of the home. Soon, it was 11 she went to Pyrrha's room and pushed her a little, "Pyrrha it's your shift now." She gave a yawn and lay down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 4:11 am

Neo sighed and wiped away her tears. She went off back to her room and lay awake thinking about Roman and then about her slight foolish new friends. Falling asleep soon after and had a good nights rest until Pyrrha would wake her for her shift.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 7:39 pm

Pyrrha took a deep breath and held Neo close. "There there sweetie. It's ok. We trust you." Pyrrha began to think of her family. Of Jaune. She held back her own tears and kissed Neo on the forehead. She listened to Ruby and nearly broke down herself. Thankfully, Ruby suggested they get some sleep, which Pyrrha nodded and left to go do.

(Already seen the outfits.)
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 5:16 pm

Ruby smiled a little. It was weird, but kinda scared her that she was a little happy. "I remember he called out to you when you were blown off the airship. I think he really cared about you." She held Neo and sighed, "I never really knew my mom that well, " Ruby took a deep breath and started to cry, "My mom was sent off on a mission... and a month later i think... my dad just shut down. She wasn't coming back, ever." She held Pyrrha, "You two should go to bed." She tried to hold back any more tears.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 8:34 am

Neo sighed looking at Ruby and Neo. "I-i just..." Tears ran down her face, " Roman wasn't just some lowlife boss. he was the only person i could really trust. " She curled up as she cried more. "Y-you can't image how much this hurts." She looked to Ruby and Pyrrha and grabbed both of them, "And n-now i don't have a choice. you two are my only option if i want to be happy." Keeping a tight grip on them as she calmed down a bit, "Frankly, I don't think i deserve your trust or your ..... friendship."
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Pyrrha too heard a nose upstairs and watched Ruby dash away. She followed and found the two in the bathroom. "Neo...It's Ok. It's just us. Let it out sweetie." She nearly started crying herself.
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 7:05 pm

Ruby sighed to Pyrrha. She knew Pyrrha had a point, "I guess she does deserve a second chance." Hearing some noise upstairs Ruby went up and found Neo by the bathroom. She sat next to her and kinda frowned, "Too much wine huh. You feeling better?" Looking closely at Neo, "Even the strong have to cry i guess."
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 5:35 am

Neo sighed as she crawled into bed, but was still able to her a little of the conversation Ruby and Pyrrha had about her. " Those two. Would they really trust me." She looked to the ceiling and though about the events that happened. " I-i can't believe that idiot got himself killed. " Neo growled as tears started to roll down the sides of her face. I finally hit her, Torchwick was dead and all was left was her. She sighed and felt her stomach churn a little, "why. why di-" Neo shot up holding her mouth closed as she rushed out and to the bathroom. When she was done she came out and sighed, "why him of all people."
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 9:00 pm

Pyrrha giggled as she watched the drunk Neo mess around with Ruby. She blushed and giggled as Neo brought up the subject of kissing. She watched Neo stubble and watched as she walked upstairs. "Well, she's friendly." She listened to Ruby. "Loss can be a hard thing for everyone. It's not your fault Ruby. As of right now, however, she's an ally. A friend."
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:44 am

Ruby smiled as Pyrrha was invigorated to carry on the fight. "I know i wake you a bit later." she looked at Neo in a bit of dismay. She wasn't liking how she was praising her. " I try to be. heh." When Neo talked about teaching her about kissing, she blushed a little nervous about that topic, "No I don't need that kind of talk." She watched at Neo stumbled a little realizing that she was a bit drunk. I kinda reminded her of her uncle Qrow. She sat down at the table and watched Neo leave before talking to Pyrrha, "I don't trust her. But I kinda feel sorry too. It wasn't my fault Torchwick died, but if i saw the grimm he would still be alive."
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 9:16 am

Neo ate quietly and smiled a little. Putting her bowl away she sat back down drinking, Rosie cheeked she grabbed Ruby and hugged her, "Your a good friend you know. Kinda glad i didn't kill you." At this point the wine had taken full effect as she hugged ruby a little too friendly. Looking at Pyrrha ans smiled, "Hey let's teach Ruby how to kiss boys." She walked a little to Pyrrha before stumbling a little. She got her balance back and held the wall, "Okay, maybe too much wine. night you two." Neo continued to hold the wall as she made it up stairs and to her bedroom leaving the door open.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 12:24 am

Pyrrha yelped as she was slapped. She'd never seen Ruby like this before. As Neo talked about Cinders boss wanting the end of humanity, she felt something inside her change. She realized right then and there that Ruby was right. This was more than a title. More than herself. This was Remnant. And she'd been trained to protect it. "You're right Ruby. I'm sorry." Pyrrha finished up dinner and nodded. "Alright, but don't stay up too long. We'll do shifts."
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 1:19 pm

Ruby hearing her friend speak like that surprised her. She knew there was so much pressure on her, but something stirred in ruby. Listening to Neo speaking as well only showed how the situation could get worse. Taking a deep breath she looked to pyrrha, Slapping her hard enough to leave a mark, "I DON"T CARE. You Lost, but your alive. Pyrrha." She held her arms, "People die everyday. losing a battle or two doesn't matter. Be alive and living for your friends is what maters." Ruby gritted her teeth looking at Neo, "I hate to admit it that your right. But if someone is above Cinder, then we need all the help we can get." She looked at Pyrrha and felt empty inside, "I'm sorry for hitting that hard Pyrrha. But you have to realize this is more that a title or yourself." She looked over to the stew and poured a bowl for herself. "We should eat and rest. I'll stay on guard in case a grimm gets to close."
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 8:35 am

Neo frowned as ruby said she wouldn't let her near him. Listening to Pyrrha talk about how she was undefeated and that she can't go back as a failure. " You know dear, there may be no place to go back to. We aren't talking about a small battle for land or even a war. I think Cinder's boss wants the end of the human race." She sighed and poured another glass of wine. "So, no blames you from hiding from one defeat. But everyone will if you rather hide then fight for the human race." Looking at Ruby and patted her, "Right little red. Pyrrha should fight no be yellow tailed little girl." She felt her injury as it was down to a numbing pain again. " Heck, I'll even help. Not like i have much to live for."
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 4:14 am

"Ruby, you don't understand. I don't want to hurt anyone else. All my life I've been held to a standard. One that demanded I be the best I could be. And so that's what I became. I was the best fighter in Beacon. You saw it yourself. I was unbeatable. Until...Until I fought Cinder." She took the glass from Neo and drank it. "I can't go back. Not as a failure....."
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 3:03 pm

Ruby was a little confused about what Neo said about it not being the height. She didn't get it at first then looked at Neo's chest. Then realized and got mad, "Hey! I drink plenty of milk. I-i'm just a late bloomer." As Pyrrha talked about Juane, Ruby felt a little sad, "You can't do that Pyrrha, He misses you so much." She eyes started to well up a little, "I had to pick him up in the cereal aisle. He had a break down when he saw you on Pumpkin Pete Marshmallow Flakes." She glared at Neo as she spoke on having fun with him, "I won't let you get near him." She looked at Pyrrha again, "It's not just Juane. It's Ren and Nora. You can just stay here with tiny and deadly."
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 6:40 am

Neo leaned her head on her hand giving a sly smile, "I wasn't talking about height sweety." Looking at Pyrrha as she answered the question. "Oh well. I mean I guess you don't want to hurt him or make him cry, right." She took a deep breath and decided to open that bottle of wine and poured a glass of it. Swishing the light red liquid around and smiled, "This Jaune, He blonde right, average frame, sword and shield. Kinda cute, maybe i'll have some fun with him. I mean since miss Niko's doesn't care to protect him." She took a sip before offering Ruby the glass.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 2:41 am

Pyrrha could feel Neo's sadness as plain as day. It made Pyrrha herself a bit sad. Pyrrha too was startled by the topic. She giggled as Neo called Ruby a shrimp, only to become flustered as Jaune was brought up. "Um, well... I uh.....I don't want him to know I'm alive....." She looked away as she said this.
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 8:33 pm

Ruby was a little taken back that Neo didn't seem to care at all, but as she thought about it she realized that she didn't want to show that she was hurt inside now too. She kept an eye on her,but was startled by her question about boyfriends. "I don..." Glaring as Neo called her a shrimp, "Hey! I'm taller than you!" Ruby was agitated now, but answered Neo's other question, "I don't know about Juane, I think they are." She looked back at Pyrrha, "You wanted to say something about him before right?"
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 7:49 pm

Neo focused on her pain for the moment, but listened to little red talking to her. She looked at Ruby plainly as she told her about Roman's fate. " I see. Thank you for telling me." She held back tears as she didn't want to lose her composure, but it was troubling knowing he would never come for her or even be there. Taking a second to think to change the topic, "So, do you two have boyfriends? I think i can pass down some womanly advice to you two." She gave a smile to Ruby, "But I bet a shrimp like you isn't into boys yet." She giggled mockingly at Ruby. Then thinking about something little red spoke of, "Oh and this Jaune is Pyrrha's boyfriend right? IS he a cutie Pyrrha?"
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Pyrrha watched as Neo gave herself up. She had no idea that this innocent girl worked for such an evil being, but her heart melted a bit when she stated she had no choice. She shyly looked away when the subject of Maiden Powers was brought up. "Uh, y-yeah. Just a legend..." Pyrrha didn't know who Roman was, and from how both Ruby and Neo spoke of him, he must've been close to Neo.
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 6:53 am

Ruby stared at Neo not letting her out of sight . But it was strange that she gave up so easily and walked to her with her hands up. She kept tense, but relaxed lightly as she admitted to Pyrrha that she worked for Cinder. Ruby's heart skipped a beat as she listen to the fact Neo didn't have a choice. Thinking that Neo was just evil, but maybe she was just forced to be. It made her feel a little sad for her. For only that moment.

Though when she talked about the fairy tale of the four maidens being Cinder's goal. It made her winced a little. "But that's just a fairytale right. No one could have that kind if power." Lost in thought for a second she was snapped back to hear Neo speak of Torchwick. She knew Roman was dead, but she didn't know how Neo would react to the news. Watched at Neo winced in pain she took a deep breath, "Your is Neo right? While Roman was beating me with his cane." She froze for a second and sat across from Neo, "He wasn't looking around. A Grimm ate him whole." She looked down as she shivered, "I sorry he's dead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Actual Anime Rp-
Jump to: