Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hated but needs love(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Hearing the explanation his eyes widen, “I’m sorry,” Alan remembered about her saying she was treated badly and from times beaten. Again he touched her sore area gentle and kissed it to show his kindness.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:22 pm

shany looked at him and kissed him back then took a deep breath"i have a soft spot on me and its hurts thats all"she said looking to his eyes
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:18 pm

He really didn't know what to do, so acting out Alan come to hold her in his arms and kissed her, "can i ask you something? you didn't like it when I tickled you, why?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:08 pm

shany smiled and laughed."sorry i was talking in cat for a minit."she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:04 pm

He looked at her confused but tried to understand, "I'm... perplexed."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:31 pm

shany got up and licked his face then smiles~remeber your thing with monie in it well i hid it "she laughed
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:23 pm

"Looks like you have something in mind," he said when noticing her grin, "so... what is it?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:10 pm

shany noded and looked at him with a smiles and cute face
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:07 pm

"I... thought you were mad," he said in releaf and pet her before hugging, "lets play another game you like to play."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:57 pm

shany laughed a little she was thinking this was a game ..shany way full of energy and wanted to play more with him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:56 pm

What did he do wrong as he found her now upset. he only tickled her softly, does she not like it, "Shany I'm sorry he called out.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:49 pm

shany ran more then layed on the bed sleepy but then she started to laugh from his tickling the shnay slaped his ass and ran again but this time dissapred
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:47 pm

The light nipping to the neck had him to let go of Shany as he chuckled and chased her some more around the house. After awhile he cornered her in the bedroom and through her on the bed, tickling her body, "do you give up?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:45 pm

shany laughed and bit his neck and ran off again runign with his pants and shirt
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:36 pm

This was expected since after all she is a cat, and cat are usually this playful, "give those back," playfully he chased her around the apartment naked and eventually grab her and kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:24 pm

shany smiled and kissed him back but she took his shirt and pants and ran off~come get me~she yelled
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:12 pm

"Well... you make me horny," playful he said it and kissed her. But it was strange, normally he wouldn't get this wildly horny and want sex, not since he became her mate.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:57 pm

shany laughed when he dryed her off"so you get horny fast thats funny"she said pating him on the head.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Alan panted heavily while feeling weak at the kneels. and before leaving the shower he washed up and dyed her off, "you may have too set limit for me, otherwise I may want to mate with you often."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:15 pm

shany moaned and was shocked he was still cuming on her for each thrust .shany the moaned and moaned loveing how good it felt till she moaned again and cuming on his dick."mew wow you cumed so much sweety"she mewed
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:12 pm

In the end reaching a climax, all his given seed came pour to no end with his cock thrusting in deep and filled her like a cream puff. he wouldn't stop until she cum too.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:18 pm

shany moaned and moaned then felt his seeds in her .after a little bit then felt him going again .shany did not mind it felt very good.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:57 pm

It was a good thing to know that, since… his cock was giving her a massive load of his seed within her womb. Apart he felt sad that he and her can never have a child, but non the less he continued to love this feel, thrusting her hard as he back her hips into his thrust.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:53 pm

shany moaned and felt more wet and she moaned and moved her hips to his thrust .."ahh nekos can never get prenit with a human ..n-ever"she moaned.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:44 pm

Alan didn’t really thought about it until now and asked her; “Shany… can neko’s get pregnant with a human?” Maybe it was a good idea to wear protection, he thought to himself if she can get pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hated but needs love(open)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next