Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hated but needs love(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:25 pm

shany noded and huged him tightly for her not to get wet.
as soon as they went to his place she saw his house"so this is what a humans house loooks like"?she said
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:22 pm

“Is there a problem,” he asked out of concern, when it seemed she is having some problem finding her keys. “If you like… would you like to come back to my place, until the rain stops, that is,” he asked with a blush.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:15 pm

shany then noded and smiled walking with him.though the rain"hold on lete me look for my keys?"she said then she found out she left her keys in her bag with was at the caf'e "fuck"shany grawled"i left the keys at your caf'e"she said hiting her self for frgeting.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:08 pm

He felt her claws digging into his arms as it started to rain, “how about I take you home?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:02 pm

shany huged him more and smiled "thanks"she said then again it started to rain .and shanys claws started to get sharp"meeow"she said kinda not likeing the rain
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Her life story sounded very downhearted to the point Alan felt bad for her, while ashamed of himself feeling sorry about his life as someone has it worst. “I’m sorry…” he whispered when hugging Shany close in his arms, “I’m so sorry.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:38 pm

shany said nothing .then looked at him"am sorry i just saw humans kill my family and i hate them"she said then huged alan"but i know you wont do that i trust you"she said very soft
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:35 pm

"I see..." he answered and was quiet for awhile, "human... we're a cruel race, so... if there's anything I can do..."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:18 pm

shany grawled"the reson is why they .are the reson why we nekos are dead .and why am talking to you is why .am allone"she said walking away
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Her out lash was surprising but also valid, from how she express her hate, "you really hate humans?" He asked, "then why are you walking and talking with one, also... why hold a good for nothing humans hand?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:01 pm

shany then looked at him and grabed his hand and yelled"yea every human on this planit is a idot every one.they all need to die .all of them "she yelled then tryed to cool down"sorry"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:00 pm

That was a strange question asked, so it took Alan a while to answer. "Being human!? It sucks, human life. I hate being human sometimes."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:49 pm

she then looked at him.deep in the eyes"how is it to be a human?"she asked she hads no idea how humans act or do things
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:45 pm

With her Alan walked outside to walk with her, however personal question were being asked which frustrated him as he sighed out of frustration. "Alright... ask away. What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:40 pm

shany smiled and got out side with him"so may i ask about your past"she ask
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:34 pm

Usually Alan is off putting to others, maybe because of his attitude so when he was ask to walk with her he looked confused. "Why..." Alan ask Shany, "sure... whatever, lets go,"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:22 pm

shany blushed and walked to him "umm i was just asking can you walk with me?"she asked wanting to know.she started to like him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:20 pm

He didn't really notice her there, as he changed out of his butler outfit, and into his normal clothing. She would see everything down to his lean muscular build. He'd didn't notice her there till Alan turn around after he change, "yes... you need something from me?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:12 pm

shany wanted to ask him something .she whent to the room were he was changeing and was looking at him change
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:07 pm

Both Alan and Shany shift hand ended, and now Mai & May come to take over the evening shift. "Shany... We're finished here," he called out and went the change out of his work closes in the back room.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:50 pm

shany smiled "okk"she said walking around haveing fun.
((want to skip to them closeing up^-^))
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:47 pm

"Shany... you can go on your 15 min brake now," Alan called out, when she went back to work, instead of taking her brake.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:18 pm

shany noded and walked away"ok.meow"he felt better and she though saying to her self'humans arnt so bad' she then oreder people like aways
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Alan had to admit it, she did look quite cute in her complete neko cat-girl outfit, which brought a smile on his lips in-which he hardly ever smiles. "Cute," he whispered, "in five minutes go on brake."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:01 pm

shany the noded "i agree "she said then she were a shorter dress and were a cute bell around her neck and she looked very cute"what do u think"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hated but needs love(open)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Present-
Jump to: