Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frozen in time (open. mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:29 am

Kyle shrugged his shoulders when she asked him if there was a way to treat Tai, "More than likely not. I never thought that a werewolf was real and now here I am meeting with one or two." He explained to Sarah which he tried pausing when she mentioned how he was doing. That part was something he knew would break any good mood left, "Well. Last I saw him he was just about instantly healing from a bullet wound and he was....stuck to Mae still."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Sarah looked at him oddly. "Sounds like a werewolf alright...so is there a way to treat his condition?" she asked curiously. She found this amusing. "Wow, that means he's bigger than Mae...he must be keeping her in check I bet" she said. She was taking the news a little better than expected, but deep down she was worried that he was depressed; she was also impressed about the dimensions on his size. She looked at the ground. "How is he doing?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:43 pm

Kyle scratched the back of his head thinking of a way to describe everything she asked about, "STD stands for sexually transmitted disease and your bother caught it bad...He's about eight feet tall, long wolf fur and has a tail. Best way I can say about him right now." He explained wondering what Sarah was going to do when she sees that her brother turned into a werewolf because he got caught knocking boots with Mae. The idea of the event was scary enough, he was about to see what her reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Ken grinned. "You're a good man" he said happily. Sarah was tidying up everything inside and lighting up candles for his return. She heard him enter, and she frowned from his next comment. "What do you mean...we got a tiny problem?" she asked. She cocked her head cutely. "Yea? Why?" she asked. Her eye twitched. "What's an STD?" she asked. She got the jist however. "Is he happy? What does he look like?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:54 pm

Kyle watched everything taking place as the villager was shackled and then taken away. The sight of Tai stuck to Mae wasn't something he was wanting to see though it was a case that it was hard not to, "I didn't say I wasn't going to tell her." Kyle started as he began walking off to go and inform Sarah about her brother's fate and the fact that he couple with Mae in order to do so. Kyle arrive back in the designated home and let out a sign, "Hey Sarah. We got a tiny problem. You know how Mae said she was married to your brother? Well turns out being a werewolf is a serious STD." He spoke trying to make it a bit of a joke.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:02 pm

"But I!" The villager said before he was brought down and handcuffed. He was very distraught. "I didn't know he was Tai!" he screamed. Sean sighed. "I'm pretty sure the witnesses will confirm that Kyle was innocent and this man was responsible" he said. Ken shrugged. "If you only understand what Tai means to us" he said. Sean walked into the boxcar to check on his brother. "Are you alright?" he asked ignoring the fact Tai and Mae were in a love knot. Tai was still in pain but alive. Ken looked at Kyle amused. "It's better to know that your brother is alive then to find out your boyfriend hid something from you in order to have sex" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Kyle was about to deck Ken square between the eyes when he heard that the real culpret was caught and was being charged of his criminal activity whether it was intentional or not. Kyle then dusted himself off and shook his head, "First impressions. You showed up and I had the weapon. Just make sure you get the right guy before shoving because i was about ready to hit you after that." He explained looking over to the wolves, "This is going to be weird to explain to Sarah. Didn't think you could go wolf that fast or through their method." He started as he scratched the back of his head, "Going to seriously kill the mood when she hears about everything."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Tai was not moving before Ken and Sean ran to the scene. "What the hell just happened?" he asked. Ken looked at Kyle holding the gun before he shoved him. "What the hell man! That was Tai you just shot!" he yelled. Sean looked at the villager in question. "This was the one who shot, Tai" he said before he looked punched the villager in the face. Ken let go of Kyle and sighed. "I'm sorry" he said before he looked at Tai saddened. Tai whimpered as his werewolf powers began to rapidly heal his gunshot wound. Sean looked at the villager and then at the others. "Take this man into jail under suspicion of unlawful discharge of a fire arm and third degree attempted murder" he said. Sean looked at Kyle. "You alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:02 am

Mae yelped feeling Tai collapse onto her which only made the position they were in more uncomfortable than it already was.The sound the gunshot made was still ringing in her ears since the echo throughout the cart had made the shot that much louder to her.

Kyle heard the gunshot and then he took off running even faster than he had done already, "God damn it. What is it with the world?!" He called out now going into heavy parkour type action as he sped along jumping fences as well as taking any short cuts he could find until he made it to the train cart, "You have got to be kidding me." He spoke to himself before grabbing the gun from the villager, "Watch what you're shooting at." He spoke which then he looked at Tai and Sarah who was still under him, "This is going to be one hell of a mess."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:45 pm

Tai was just as satisfied as Mae was with their session together. Werewolf sex to him was more incredible than human sex. He looked out of the boxcar looking outside. He gulped and looked back at her. "There's a crowd of people outside...oh crap! Some of them have guns" he muttered. He moved around to their original position, but there was a shot heard. Tai yelped and collapsed onto her back.

Sarah grinned. "Just hurry honey" she said before she heard a gunshot and a huge commotion outside.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:11 pm

Mae was still panting from the overload she felt when Tai had taken her both with him and with her as wolves. It was so much more satisfying this way than it was in human form. The only thing that she felt was a mood breaker was when he shifted so they were ass to ass and he was dragging her along with his wolf shaft still knotted into her, "Tai. Could you wait until after you take your knot out of me before you decide you want to move? This isn't the most comfortable position to move around in." She said to him wanting to have him loosen up before they could finally separate and be able to move around freely.

Kyle chuckled hearing her more perverted joke then he shook his head, "I'll try not to keep the fire without wood." He said to her before leaving the room to go and investigate the howling sounds that he would soon find were from his soon to be brother-in-law and Tai's wife. Part of him was regretting the idea of going out to go and investigating a wolf invasion when he could be having personal time with his lady.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:31 am

Tai let out a deep sigh as they continued to be knotted together. He leaned back into the wall of the box car and slid down until his but rested on the floor with a lap full of Mae's ass. Tai rubbed her side before giving it a firm appreciatory pat. "That was good honey" he said breathing heavily from the excitement. His wolf side was slowly diminishing leaving his human side. His human side was strange to be this strong against his wolf side. He looked himself over blushing at the huge member he possessed buried completely into this werewolf's insides. "We're...made to fit together" he said. before he swung his leg around so they were end to end. As some kind of strange joke, he began to move towards the door dragging Mae with him. It was a strange sensation to be dragging something with your member, he could only imagine how it felt on Mae's side.

Sarah looked at him happily. "I'll keep the bed warm for you dear" she said. She touched his hand. "Just hurry...you can only keep a fire going for so long without adding some more wood in" she said before she giggled at her little pervy joke.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:18 am

Mae was enjoying this recessive side of the relationship, accepting all of his treatments from his thrusts, "And I'd love to have as many pups as I can carry." She spoke closing her eyes and letting out a howl when she felt the knot seal the two of them together and his cum began flooding inside of her. She put her body down on the flat surface panting heavily from the experience she had from her proclaimed husband attempting to have their first litter.

Kyle let a small nod come up and then he placed a kiss on her cheek, "I'll take care of the wolf thing first. If the place isn't safe then what good am I as a protector?" He asked her patting her softly on her back, "I'll be back. A few wild animals can't take me down."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:11 am

https://d.facdn.net/art/yurimatsue/1338941959.yurimatsue_werewolf_loki_lines.jpg

Tai leaned in to nibble her wolf ear before he growled seductively into it. "You're a nice fit for me hun...you feel very good" he said in his deep sexy voice. He humped her like the bitch she was. He held her by the hips making sure she would not escape. "I'll make sure you stay to your promise! I'm going to get you so knocked up! You're belly might explode" he said. Finding her magic spots were more difficult, but he still found them by trial and error. He exploited those spots before his knot was pulled in and milked. He let out a mighty howl from the sudden rush of ecstasy as he was draining every little bit of wolf cum into his mate's needy pussy.

Sarah looked at him happily. "You'd do that for me?" she asked before there was another howl. She blushed. "You want me to wait til you get back? Or will you finish me off then do it?" she asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:46 am

(didn't show up on this end)

Mae giggled in her wolfen form when she heard him mention his size, "Oh I'm sure you will be a nice fit for me." She spoke to him getting to her hands and knees enjoying the forceful moments he was having when he got to his mating and copulation. She lifted her tail exposing her moist lips waiting for his attention, "I will be sure we have a big litter." She said to him feeling as his hot shaft was driven into her which instantly she began to pant with her tongue hanging out while she felt her body quickly building up with pleasure. The way that he felt in her made her want to attempt to conceive more and more especially with the thought of his knot sticking them together.

Kyle felt the milk enter his mouth and strangely enough he was turned on by the liquid seeing how well it tasted in his mouth. He would want it to last longer, but the fact that she was huddled into him and looking for comfort, "If that's the case. I can look and kick them out one way or the other. Not my first time dealing with wild animals." He said to her. While he wanted to keep going, he also wanted to make sure that Sarah was comfortable while she was with him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:30 am

(You get to see the pic?)

Tai looked at her with burning passion and lust. He chuckled. "I hope that I'm not too big for you to handle" he said as he watched her explore his member. He shivered with delight when she touched his sensitive knot. "How about I give you a big litter" he said before he grabbed her hips firmly. He made her get on all fours and brace herself as he held her steady while slowly shoving his massive wolf erection into Mae's tight cunt. He whimpered happily no longer feeling the painful throbbing, but Mae could feel every inch of him pulsate and heat up her insides. He began his thrusts into her making sure his massive know went inside each time so she could feel filled and also for her to clamp down on. Doing it wolf style felt great, though the box car was rocking from their great sex.

Sarah leaked a little breast milk but it was not much, but she moaned to the sensation. She held his head in a motherly way feeling a strong bond with him as she breastfed him the little milk she produced. She gulped. "Yea, there are a lot of wolves, and they won't hesitate to attack humans if you piss em off" she said. She cringed. "What if there are wolves inside this crater?" she asked panicking.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:15 am

Mae was surprised that his transformation had gotten so far along at such a fast rate. She didn't know what was standard for the change, but it was sill very rapid. Her eyes glanced down to his shaft which she was just about in love with the size that he had. She wanted to shift with him so that he would not feel like he would hurt her. Her wolf form was not as big as he was since she was female, but she was still a big girl to say the least of course he knew that since she had shown herself previously to him, "I'm not tiny stud. You just got really really big." She spoke to him as she then let him do as he wished which she was glad that he began licking her in his ways that she was loving every second. Her paws navigated the length and width of his shaft and the knot that was there to ensure that she took every ounce of his cum, "Oh yes. I really want to make some puppies." She said to him wanting to feel the length in her like he was made for now.

Kyle grinned hearing her request and did exactly as she wanted him to where he began sucking on her nipples. He was enjoying the taste of her breasts while they were together. He wasn't expecting to hear the howl which he set his head down so that he wouldn't be sufficated by Sarah's breasts when she huddled into him, "It sounded like a wolf. Are they common around here?" He asked though he really wanted to get back to their session and have their enjoyment while she attempted to have her children with him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:13 am

Tai gulped as he realized what was happening to his penis was not a hallucination. His gifted human member was turning into a gifted wolf member. The throbbing hurt so bad, and it was begging to be burried in a tight juicy shewolf pussy. His breathing became heavy as his body began growing in mass and also fur. He growled as his teeth became fangs and his fingers into claws, which his nose and mouth forced outward forming a masculine wolf muzzle. He let out a loud yelp as his tail popped out his backside and grew. His form was bulky with sturdy muscle and his fur was very soft and warm. Everything about him was very alluring to his mate's tastes, he was definately very good breeding. He let out a huge mighty howl that could bring terrifying chills to your spine, or perhaps to a werewolf lady it was the most arousing and thrilling kind of chills. He whimpered as his big ears flattened back worried. "What happened to me? Why are you all of a sudden so tiny?" he said still groggy and disoriented from the most impressive transformation ever. When he stood up he was nearly 8 feet tall with a massive 19.7 in long erection with a 5 inch across knot. He looked down at her in a seductive manner. "You want to make puppies?" he asked as his wolf side took over. He leaned into lick her face and then her pussy. "I can't give you a proper mating with you in this form" he said before he made her touch his massive werewolf erection. It throbbed against her hand with his heart beats.
Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 8127759@400-1338941959

Sarah moaned to his touched. "I love it whenever you touch them" she said. Her face became flushed before she moaned more to him pinching her nipples. "Yes...now please...suck my tits!" she begged him as her nipples were very erect. She smiled happily. "I'm not complaining either" she said before she sighed happily. She heard the howl and hugged him. It was a natural instinct for her to huddle up close to someone she felt most safe with. "What was that!?" she asked unaware that there was two werewolves making puppies as they were doing something the same. She did not know her brother became one either.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:05 am

Mae giggled lightly to Tai when he asked her if hallucinations were a part of the journey, "No. This is all really happening." She said to him seeing that he wasn't panicing too much when it came to the development of his new body, "Trying your best not to-" She cut herself off from speaking feeling Tai touching her breast and hearing the growl, "Looks like someone's getting a little impatient." She said to him before she she placed her hand on his, "I don't have any complaints about going a little more." She said to him wondering if he was going to take control or if she was being dominate again.

Kyle accepted Sarah's kiss joyfully before feeling her making him touch her heaving breasts, "I like these a lot." He answered her question before he then began massaging the large lumps of flesh, "You like it when I rub them like this?" He asked her gently pinching her nipples eager to see what her body would form into when she became a mother, "We're going to be at this quiet a few times aren't we? Not complaining here."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:48 pm

(No prob, just giving you a friendly reminder)

Tai looked up at her worried. "Mae? What's going on? Do I look different...to you? Or is hallucinations part of the journey" he asked. He looked at his hands which were thickening up forming padding. He sighed. "I'm sore, but otherwise...pretty euphoric and strong. I'm trying my best not to...um..." he said. He touched her breast and growled seductively. "I don't think it would be good to take without asking" he said.

Sarah smiled. "I love that about you" she said happily before she strabbled him. She smirked before she leaned in to kiss him on the lips. "I intend on having good sex with you..." she said before she made him touch her breasts. "You these don't you?" she asked before she shook them in front of him. Her breast wobbled and sloshed around begging to be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:19 pm

(Sorry. Long weeks at work. Tiring graveyard shifts. just recovered from a 102 fever from the flu. Long Weekend at drill. It wears on your mind after a while)

Mae opened her eyes slowly and let out a small yawn before seeing that she had a adapted wolf male sitting under her, "Well. It appears that the lycanthropy worked a little fast with you." She said to him which then she ran her hands onto his newly defined body, "You feeling alright Tai?" She asked him as she picked herself from his body just enough so her breasts weren't pressed into his chest.

Kyle let a grin come up to his lips when he heard the moan coming from her when he had groped her, "Can't help being frisky when I have a beautiful woman right here ready to go." He said to her which then he flipped them so that she was on top of him, "Maybe. But that's when you know it's good." He said to her on her comment about finishing her off.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:01 pm

(It's Mae not Sarah btw, I'm playing Sarah)

Tai woke up later feeling euphoric, dominant, powerful, but sore. He examined his body and blushed to the changes. His physique matched Mae's, and he had grown fur...wolf fur. It replaced his human hairs, and the fact he could see in the low light meant that his senses were acute. He stired up Mae seeking her support. His case was already unique most likely his disability keeping the wolf mind from being in control.

Sarah blushed. "Thank you...you don't know how much this means to me" she said into his kiss. She moaned to his gropes. "You are a very frisky male" she said. She grinned. "How about you on buttom this time" she asked. She whinked at him. "You'll probably end up finishing me off anyway" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Mae fell asleep on top of Tai enjoying the chances that she had when she was with Tai and the chance that she could have when she met him, "Sleep well Tai." She said to him before she fell asleep on top of him finally. She could feel how he started his change though she still was asleep. The growling didn't really wake her up oddly enough.

Kyle nodded to Sarah and accepted the kiss on his lips though jumped lightly when she groped his crotch. He chuckled getting her intention, "Yeah. I get what you mean." He said to her going in for another kiss as he wrapped his arms around her and groped her ass, "I know exactly." He said to her eager to begin his second encounter with his lover, "How do you want me this time? On top or bottom?" He asked her

Last edited by greatdragonsoldier13 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:09 am

Tai looked at her oddly. "You mean normal people don't do that?" he asked. He sighed happily before he rubbed her head gently. "I never thought you'd feel that way" he asked. He began to slowly drift into a light sleep. In the middle of his rest his breathing was a lot deeper and stronger as his body was actually gaining quite a bit of muscle mass. He growled protectively in his sleep, though he would rubbed his body in various places due to very sore muscles. The beast within him was growing strong, but Tai's body was under attack.

Sarah giggled. "Maybe realizing he's got grandchildren will sober him up?" she asked before she kissed him on the lips. She grabbed his crotch and gropped him to let him know she was in the mood again. "You know what I mean?" she asked.

Meanwhile Joseph approached the Lord and kneeled. "Sarah has defected to the Enlightened, and My youngest son has the powers of god. I watched him take the bounty hunter's life and give it back to her" he said. He was very worried with what will happen now.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Sarah smiled hearing him say that he would have her be treated fairly in the village they were in, "I'm glad to hear that I would be treated right as long as I'm here." She spoke to him then she giggle lightly, "It's slow. But I'll help you if you start having urges. Like trying to chase rabbits or small animals." She said to him which she closed her eyes resting her head onto his chest, "Just with you Tai. I'll never be with another man." She said to him.

Kyle chuckled lightly on her then he ran his hand along her back and hips, "Well. You can have that with me. I'll be sure that you have a nice warm bed with a handsome man right beside you." He said to her before seeing her moving her hand to her stomach, "I hope so too. He seems like a nice enough man. He just seems to be led astray." He said to Sarah before moving to kiss Sarah on her cheek. It was enjoyable enough just being with Sarah that he didn't have to sleep with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen in time (open. mature)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next