Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost In Time (Inuyasha rp) (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Lost In Time (Inuyasha rp) (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Time (Inuyasha rp) (open)   Lost In Time (Inuyasha rp) (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 12:28 pm

the demon is destroyed by villagers who take the odd unknown boy to their leader a scruffy old woman who remembered when the child was born she took the jewel and wondered why it had returned to their lands again after being destroyed from kagome's wish to be with inuyasha together in her human world with her human family which made inuyasha human forever and sent them to her time Keade only hoped this time would not be repeated with this boy but somehow the jewel had transferred to him when inuyasha and kagome had him as their child course no one knew of this until now when the boy awoke keade greeted him "good morning child I am content to see that you have finally awaken i do not know why you are here but i suggest you return home as soon as you are able to" she replied.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

Lost In Time (Inuyasha rp) (open) Empty
PostSubject: Lost In Time (Inuyasha rp) (open)   Lost In Time (Inuyasha rp) (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 4:27 pm

Jin Higurashi, the son of Kagome Higurashi, always wanted a more interesting life, but never thought he'd receive it. Everyday was the same boring thing. Wake up, go to school, go home, repeat. That is, until his bike takes a wrong turns down a hill. After falling, he finds a well, and after falling into the well by accident, he passes out. However, he's not dead, as instead, he wakes in a field. As he tries to find his way back home, he's attacked by an owl demon. "give me the Shikon jewel!" yells the demon. Jin runs into the forest, but is cornered by the demon. With no other options, Jin picks up a stick and tries to fight the demon off, but fails. The demon strikes his left arm, and out came a small pink ball. The jewel fell to the floor, covered in blood, and as Jin lay unable to move, the demon turned its attention towards the jewel.

(Any suggestions are allowed)
(Will even allow other ocs)

Last edited by ChrlySkwrlMfns on Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Lost In Time (Inuyasha rp) (open)
Page 1 of 1