Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frozen in time (open. mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Frozen in time (open. mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:42 am

The lord, Erik, gave an aggravated groan when Joseph gave him the news that his betrothed was a fugitives and Tai had godlike powers, "I see. I have heard about such an ability. It sounds much like how lightning could be used to start and stop hearts in the wars we've fought. It is not the power of a god, he just makes it look good." He spoke waving his hand in a dismissive manner, "Though you aren't telling me something. Your village dug something up and I never received a report on what was in that hole you dug. I've heard rumors it is a man from before the machines destroyed themselves and man fell to our age." He spoke getting up from his seat and taking a few steps forward to Joseph, "I trust you will deal with them. But you will bring Sarah to me whether she is voluntary or not. I will have my bride." He spoke to Joseph
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Meanwhile Joseph approached the Lord and kneeled. "Sarah has defected to the Enlightened, and My youngest son has the powers of god. I watched him take the bounty hunter's life and give it back to her" he said. He was very worried with what will happen now.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:52 pm

(I hate those powers)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:49 pm

(tall, thin faceless man that kidnaps, kills and gives survivors severe mental damage. Look it up if you dare.)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:30 pm

(slenderman?)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:42 pm

(I apologize. It only seemed that way because I've been working graveyard shifts and getting between 4-5 hours of sleep a night + only being able to eat once a day helps make things look like something different. Ever go out at night for work and see slenderman staring through windows?)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:54 pm

(when the father was reporting to the Lord?)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:51 pm

(sorry. I didn't get it. It looked like monologue.)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:48 pm

(I tried to get you to play him earlier v_v)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:48 pm

(sounds gook. and yeah, I was wanting to play the lord.)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:10 pm

(You like to play the villager? I heard you wanted to play the Feudal Lord?)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:34 pm

(Traitorous villager that reveals the position of the village leading to conflict?)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:30 pm

(Any ideas do the scenario? I'll give you the honors since it's your story after all ^^)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:07 pm

(sounds good. I want a chance to show how brutal Kyle can go in a berserk rage. See the after effects of that in his relationship)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:32 am

(Would you like to skip ahead to the morning?)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:11 am

Kyle sighed hearing her then he said to her, "I'll make a commotion as soon as you give me a little incentive. Be aggressive. Helps me get into that mood." He said to her though half of him wanted to play with her a little more until she got him in the dominate position to force him.

Mae sighed softly hearing Tai apologize about his previous actions, "It's fine handsome. You tried being the protective. Though I would have rather not be stuck while you move on." She said to him which she licked him back on his muzzle, "I love you too handsome."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Sarah looked at him skeptically. "What are you doing?" she asked. She sighed. "You aren't struggling and making a commotion? what kind of victim are you!?" she lectured him. She growled. "We need to work on roleplay" she said.

Tai sighed happily. "Good" he said gratefully. He whimpered. "I'm sorry about earlier...I sensed danger nearby" he said. He licked her muzzle lovingly. "I love you very much" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Kyle took his hands down setting them to his sides letting her take all domination from the moment. He wanted to do as much as he wanted to while she was on top of him, but he was going to help with her fantasy which was up to her to show how much domination she was going to add to their session.

Mae wasn't totally in pain though she was previously uncomfortable because of how they were in several odd placements while stuck together, "I'll be fine Tai. I'm a hardy girl." She spoke to him wanting to separate if he was going to be doing things like what happened earlier, but not permanently going away so they could have their family and marriage.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Sarah slapped him in the face. "Come on...act for me!" she demanded. She winked at him. "It'll be fun" she said. She laughed to herself. "You're my victim! You're my prey! and you're all mine!" she said. She moaned to his touch before she bit her lip. "You're ruining my fantasy!" she complained. She pouted with frustration.

Tai was completely healed, and he looked at Mae in pain. "Are you alright?" he asked. He was more worried about her than his own life.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Kyle enjoyed the rough kiss which he wanted to last longer though she took her lips from him before he felt he was ready to. He was used to being in rough situations, not so much in bed but his life had a lot of rough missions, "I would be, but this isn't exactly the rape situation." He said to her as his hands moved along her frame as well as massaging her breasts, "And I've been in more rough situations than like this."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Sarah was losing focus on the werewolf aspect and more on the making babies agenda. She kissed him roughly. "You got that right! And with us having a baby, no one can deny the love that we shared for each other" she said. Sarah looked at him amused. "I'm going to be to taking over...and you're going to like it...no matter how sore you get" she said. She stroked his head lovingly. "You're not good with acting like you're being raped are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:33 pm

Kyle could imagine the village becoming composed of werewolves though at the moment he didn't want to think about it mainly because he was too caught up with Sarah to think about it that much, "I have a feeling that we're going to be trying that a lot then." He said to her enjoying the way that she was working him right up to the moment that she got on top of him and took the lead in the moment, "Why would I want to escape. I've got a good looking young woman ready and willing. I'm not running away any time soon." He said to her taking his soon to be mother to his children by the hips and keeping her with him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:19 pm

Sarah was happy that they had werewolves as a part of their village. Deep down in her mind, their village would all become werewolves. "A happy werewolf family" she said before she rubbed her belly. "I want my happy family too" she said. She looked at him amused. "I'm going to make sure that you get me pregnant...I will not stop" she said before she removed his clothes to work him up so he was totally hard. She finally climbed up on top of him and slid herself onto him. "Mmmm...You're all mine" she said before she grinned. "If you try to escape, I'll knock you out" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:05 pm

Kyle let out a small laugh when she mentioned that she was glad werewolves were in the village's population, "And at least they aren't hostile. But yeah, it became apparent they're just wanting to start on their family." He spoke before she mentioned being worried about other things then snuggling up, "I don't mind snuggling up. I've been waiting a long time to try." He said to her before being brought to the bed and she got up on top of him and did her experimentation on him, "Wow. That feels awesome" he spoke to her feeling the suction on his shaft even if he would like to feel her body envelope him so he could feel the way she felt again, not that he was complaining.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:38 am

Sarah laughed. "I never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad that it's just werewolves in the village. I have a feeling they are more interested in creating life than taking it" she said. She shrugged. "As long as Tai is okay, then I'm fine with him being a werewolf" she said. She looked at him sternly. "There are other things for us to be worried about...right now I'm worried about getting us settled in" she said. She looked at him lovingly. "Why don't you come snuggle with me?" she asked before she took his hand. She brought him into the bed before she climbed on top of him. She grinned before she place her hands over his member. "I've been experimenting" she said before she began to decrease the pressure around his member. It felt like there was a suction against it that did not releant. She wondered how he would react to her powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen in time (open. mature)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next