Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frozen in time (open. mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:14 pm

The male nodded to the older man's question, "Me and a small squad were sent in to eradicate this village set up in a desert location. We were instructed to shoot anyone on sight because they were suspected enemy locations. We found out after that it was just a village. No hostiles. I took the rap for it because the army didn't want their hands in that mess." The male explained to them. His hopes for the two believing him was waning though his faith was restored when he heard the older man say he believed.

The younger man didn't mind smoking around him, most of his assigned unit smoked just about constantly so he was used to it. He wasn't used to sudden bursts of wind blowing through a room just to blow wind out of a room. His face was filled with surprise since it was seemingly called by the young woman, "What was that and how did it happen?" He asked trying to make heads or tails of what just happened in front of him, "What kind of world did I just get myself into?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:01 pm

The father looked at him curiously. "Did you kill someone?" he asked. The woman huffed. "I don't understand what your saying, so I can't say I would believe or not if I can't grasp this technology..." she said before she frowned and looked at the ground. The father took a toke from his pipe before he blew the smoke out. "I believe him" he said. The woman coughed then growled at him. "Damn it father! What have I told you about smoking in front of me?" she asked. She waved her hand around before thrusting it towards the window. There was a huge rush of wind that blew the smoke outside, which the father sighed. "It's how I meditate" he said. The woman growled. "It's a nasty habbit! I don't think our friend here appreciates being smoked out" she said before she looked at the man confused about his surprise. "What?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:48 pm

The male scratched his head for a moment trying his best to understand what was happening and what they meant by 500 years, "So what you're saying is that I was frozen for a half of a millenium? The machine was supposed to let me out after a few decades." He spoke confused trying to wrap his head around the fact that he was out for as long as he was.The male's head perked up when he was asked what the purpose was for freezing him, "I did something really bad when I was given orders. As punishment they tested that thing on me. If it killed me then the lab coats knew the machine needed testing. If it worked and I lived 30 years after I got frozen then they knew the machine worked and could use it to prolong peoples lives if they have a life threatening disease. I guess that it worked since I'm breathing again." He said to the two of them wondering if they would believe what he had to say, it sounded like something out of a science fiction novel from his time, "I understand if you don't believe me. I don't even understand the words coming out of my own mouth"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:23 pm

The woman looked up to her father, and he looked back at her very surprised. "Freezing tube? What the hell is he talking about?" she asked. The father stroked his beard in deep thought before he looked back at the man. "It's year 500 after technology..." he said before the woman's eyes lit up. "Are you meaning to tell me that you lived in that time?" she asked. The father sighed. "I don't know how to explain this to ya, but...500 years ago, all the advanced technology we as a society created was lost. I'm sorry to say that you've been in this frozen tube for around half a millenia..." he said. The women huffed skeptically. "Are you just going to accept that this is true? A freezing tube?" she asked. The father sighed again. "I won't lie to you, but I have seen more strange things that have happened" he said before looking back at the man putting a pipe to his mouth lighting it with nothing but his finger. "So tell me about this world of yours...what was the point in freezing you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:33 pm

During the time the soldier was unconscious, he was dreaming of a life that never happened. Him in a suburb, two story house, wife and kids. All things that he couldn't have because of his crime and his ppunishment. Hell, if things went according to the original plan then no one would even know who he was. In essensse it was to cause him to create a new existance. Now however, everything was different. There were no suburbs or his dream home. His life was started over in a way that he was never known and the conveniences of life were long gone.

The male began to shift as his mind and body regained consciousness, "Did anyone catch the plate on that truck?"The male asked as he slowly got up and heard the two voices in the room with him. He looked to the figures, his brain resetting his senses so he couldn't see them too clearly that instant, "Underground? Last I knew I was in a giant building in an experimental freezing tube." The man stated as he sat up and looked to see the sourse of the masculine and feminine voices. A small drip of blood trickled from his nose seeing the woman in front of him. As soon as he saw he he wanted to be with her, if at first it was because she had the body that many men dreamed for in a woman, "What year is it? I was only supposed to have been in that tube for a few decades? Has the world gone to the dark ages in that short of time?" The male asked as he started moving. No weapon was on him and he didn't have any bilities outside of just his strong body and his stamina.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:06 pm

One of the peasant's lifted their pick-axe in defense, and another lifted their shovel in fear of where this man came from. "Stop where you are!" one shouted nervously. They did not listen to the thawed out man not trusting him one bit, but they realized that he was not attacking, and they surrounded him until one of them managed to knock the poor man out with the butt of his gun. A tall man with long grey hair and beard in a aristocratic clothing moved through the mass of peasant, and he looked around in awe soaking in the sight of such technology.
"What is this place?" he muttered.
The peasant with the gun shrugged. "I don't know but this man was inside this place...and there was Ice everywhere!" he yelled.
The grey haired man stroked his beard with interest. "Ice?" he asked before he looked at the unconscious man. He paused inspecting the man before he looked at the chamber seeming to put two and two together. "If he was a Cryoken then you all would be frozen in a block of ice by now" he said. He picked the man up without hesitation, and a peasant helped him. "I'm going to interrogate him once he awakens...I'll determine whether he's a threat or not" he said. They all nodded before he sighed. "Your work will be suspended until we can determine if it's safe to do so" he said before he carried the man up the ladder. The town was large, about 5,000 people living in it. Towards the town center was a compound with 20 ft stone walls, and the only way in or out was a checkpoint. The guards saw the grey haired man and soluted him allowing him in without question. Inside the compound were large 4 story tall building with a marble façade. Adjacent to the building was a mansion, which he stayed in. There were a large Koi pond in the center of the compound with lily pads and cat tail grass. He walked across the small suspension bridge, and he entered the mansion. Inside interior was high class, but nothing too luxurious. He set the man down on a nice bed. He looked back to see his Daughter entered the room, and leaned into the jamb crossing her arms over her large 46 J cup breasts. Her perfect hourglass shape and childbearing hips shown under her purple kimono with yellow butterfly shapes all over. At her side was a red parasol made of bamboo and silk.
"So what are you going to do with him, Father?" she asked curiously.
He looked back at her. "If he is a threat, I'll kill him on the spot" he said.
She laughed to herself. "Don't seem like a threat to me if he let a non-Nken to come up behind him" she said.
They watched the unconscious man wake up, and the daughter blushed taking a fancy towards him. The Father gave the man a stern look. "Look now, I don't mean to give ya any trouble, but it's not everyday that you find a person frozen underground...I apologize for the hostilities" he said.
The woman smirked. "So what were you doing underground? Last time I checked people don't come from the ground" she asked curiously.

Color Scheme
*Green* Peasant / Age: Variable
*Red* Father Age: 45
*Purple* Daughter Age: 18
*Olive* Eldest Son Age: 25
*White* Youngest Son Age: 24
*Orange* Daughter's Best Friend Age: 19
*Cyan* Bounty Hunter Age: 24
*Magenta* Bounty Hunter's partner Age: 19
*Blue* Your Character Age: ?
*Grey* Feudal Lord Age 28
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:16 pm

(I figured I'd play the villans for the rp. Main ones would be the Daimyo class leader(pyrokinetic. Sociopath) various high ranking soldiers that possibly switch sides when they have their eyes open to what their leader actually does, possibly going up to the emperor(abilities not known for now.) The conflict builder will occur when my character is more settled into his new world)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:36 pm

(I see some potential in this; I'm claiming this, but before I start, any other restrictions, thoughts, or characters you want to have like the Antagonist?. I can Play a Father (Supporting Character), his Adult Daughter (Protagonist), and Adult Son (Antihero). I'll replay as soon as you give me your final input)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 6 5092-1711244894
Present day

A young man in his late twenties was sitting inside of a cell, bars keeping him outside or just trying to get the light of day to go into his world. He had been sitting in this cell for nearly two years after he had shot and killed a civilian when he was on duty at a command post. His crimes had led him to two choices, one was to live his life in prison or to volunteer for a new technology that could possibly freeze him to death instead of the intended desire to have him frozen enough to keep from aging over the course of several decades. The choice was obvious, either die or live in a place that you have no contact with the outside world. Either way he was dead whether it was literally or figuratively.

Today was the day, he was being pulled aside to conduct the experiment. Clasps were placed on his wrists and ankles, chains combining all the clasps on his wrists and ankles as they pulled him along the long hallway. It was appropriate that it felt like the road to an execution seeing that if this experiment went wrong then it would be an execution. Only it would be unintentional.

The male's chains rattled with every step he took, his uniform wrinkled and covered in dirt from his few years spent in a cell. The other prisoners were laughing as they watched the dead man walking down the long hallway. His head hung low in shame as he walked down the seemingly endless hallway to his possible demise. The air seemed to go stiff and stale as he walked, it was almost hard to breath thanks to everything that was developing right in that moment.

After what seemed to be an eternity of walking down that hall, he finally arrived in the chamber that held the prototype cryostasis chamber. Time seemed to crawl as the scientists and military jailers began to unchain him and set up the chamber for him to enter and remain in for the next thirty years if he survived the freezing. His breathing went slow as he was then positioned inside of the machine. The white lights surrounding him seemed like the lights of heaven opening him to his eternal resting place. Slowly the solid doors close in front of him and the cold began sinking in as he was then frozen solid. It would only be a matter of time before he was frozen to death or if he was going to wake up several decades later into the next age.

Over the course of time things began advancing, the machines were made to be more self sufficient and less maintenance was needed to take care of them. This eventually lead to the facility's downfall as people grew less able to maintain their machines and relied on mechanical devices for everything. The facility was the first to fall. The machines malfunctioned and could not repair itself as a virus leaked its way into the mainframe. The result was that the facility detonated leaving everything; the people, the machines, everything was in ashes. Everything except for the one soldier that was set in the cryostasis chamber was destroyed. The shielding on the chamber was the one saving grace that he had. Ironic, the device that was meant to possibly kill this young man was the one thing that saved his life.

The rest of the world followed suit, machines began shutting down unable to be repaired. The world turning to anarchy and leading the current government to downfall. Powerful or wealthy people took control as 'nobles' in a feudal order to place an order to the lawless lands that surrounded the world. Because there was a reason for mankind to advance, small evolutionary traits were developed in a small percentage of humans. Some more subtle than others.

The man, frozen in time, would sleep forever because of the virus that destroyed the world as everyone knew it.

*Earth 2500 AD*

The feudal world had come full circle. While the past had been full of technological advances. Technology had fallen to the point that all that was left were forges that crafted ammunition and firearms that were possessed by the wealthy and powerful as well as their subordinates.

The facility that had been destroyed for 500 years and the site of ground zero was now a small village of farmers. Their current well had been dried up and now the villagers were digging up the next well. When they dug down far enough to find what could be water, they found the chamber that the soldier was frozen in. The large chunk of metal seemed to be of foreign nature since technology was so underdeveloped in this feudal world. When they were digging the farmers had cut the power supply to the chamber and as a result the fail safe activated opening the chamber, a cold white mist drifted turning the dirty frosty and white revealing the male in the chamber. The uniform he wore was strange to them making it difficult to show who was the noble that he had loyalty to, if he had one at all.

The male in the chamber seemed to be just as cold as the world around him, his skin white from the frost. The white however faded from his skin and he began to shudder feeling himself cold. Slowly he rolled out of the chamber and hit the ground that was hard with frost. He looked around confused on why he was stuck in a hole and what everything was around him including the people that looked like feudal era peasants he saw in shows and cartoons, "Where?" He started shivering from the cold he just left from five hundred years prior, "Where am I?" He asked the peasants around him hoping they understood his language

(The opening should be self sufficient, but just adding some context. The world has turned into a feudal realm that is governed by rich and powerful lords. Over the course of time humanity began to evolve with special abilities. Not everyone has them though. Guns and forges exist, but are only possessed by the rich and powerful. Everyone else either has feudal weapons or farm tools to defend. Looking for someone to talk to my character and bring him out of the well hole after he gets pulled out of the chamber)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen in time (open. mature)   Frozen in time (open. mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen in time (open. mature)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6