Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 11:27 am

Hero heard what she had to say about not hurting him, which he had already heard that from her. It was more of a reflex or something he was conditioned to say. He growled deeply when his member was grabbed then she brought the first four inches of him into her mouth. He whimpered as this entire head was in her mouth, which this was the most sensitive part of his rod. "Do what to want to me...I am to be your husband after all" he told her hoping it would show he acknowledged that his body was hers and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 8:55 am

Sera was careful to place her hands on the stomach below his ribs as she straddled him, watching his expression and feeling a deep sadness inside, something she had never felt before. That sadness was slowly consumed by a fury and anger so strong, she was surprised she didn't burst into flames. Closing her eyes, she took in a long, deep breath before slowly letting it out. She got onto her knees, shifting back on the bed as she moved, keeping her eyes on him the entire time. "Hero, I would never hurt you on purpose. I need you to remember that." She said in a low voice, finally in the right position. She leaned down and took him in hand, only waiting for a moment before she shifted into a comfortable position and brought the first four inches of him into her mouth, keeping in mind to go slow and not been too forceful on him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 11:20 pm

Hero stared at her and looked into her eyes closely. "What do you mean? How come none of my past Succubi lovers would heal my wounds such as this?" he asked. He realized that he was just being used as a snack. He got on his back exposing his screwed up ribs. He was very tense still not sure what to expect with with future wife. "Just...be careful" he told her. He looked off to the side and took a deep breath as she got on top and straddled him. He closed his eyes resisting the urge to gaze at her and get erect; although, feeling her on him already did that for him already.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 10:22 pm

Sera laughed behind a hand, seeing the apprehension and uneasiness in him. "No, I'm not." She walked over and leaned in, smiling faintly. "I will be absorbing your energy, infusing it with my own, and then pushing that combined energy directly into those old wounds to help heal them. I am not as... aggressive as real succubi. I'm far more gentle in my approach. Now... on your back and let me help you. I don't like seeing you in pain, and I want to fix it, as best I can. I may be a Queen of a large and ancient country, but I am your future wife, and I want you to be comfortable."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 10:13 pm

The maid was speechless when she was given the pendant that her Queen was wearing and looked down at it as she was being coaxed to hide it. "Oh, uh...isn't this special to you, your highness?" she muttered she pulled the the pendant close and smiled back. "Oh, okay..." she said as she was being pushed out the door being told to take the day off tomorrow and visit family. Hero looked back over at Sera after hearing the door close, but his eyes widened after she removed her clothes mentioning succubus techniques. He whimpered for a totally different reason as Succubi found him especially delicious and filling with his energy. Even though he had an overabundance of energy to spare, they would become territorial over him and clingy. No to mention he was left groggy, vulnerable, and his manhood sore and overly sensitive. "You aren't going to...suck my dick raw are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 9:36 pm

Sera shook her head and walked over to the girl, pulling off the pendant she was wearing, and handed it to the girl, making her hide it in her hands. "Find the head guard, and tell him no one needs to come into the royal apartments. Take this a payment. No refusing." She gave her a faint smile, turning the girl and lightly pushing her towards the door. "You may take the day off tomorrow, too. Go visit your family." Waiting until the door closed behind her, Sera walked back over to the bed. "Relax Hero. I'm not going to rebreak your bones." She removed her own clothes. "I once knew a succubus. They taught me some techniques. I am going to heal you without hurting you... and you get to have fun."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 3:45 pm

Hero heard that she was done, so he got up. He flinched when she said she had an idea on how to heal some of his jacked up bones, which he whimpered to himself. "You aren't going to...rebreak them...are you?" he asked. He seemed a big skeptical at her comment about him liking it and the energy it would give off. He started to get dressed, and his anxiety was beginning to run rampant. He experienced pain getting them, and he was anticipating the same fixing them. His spots in turn were throbbing and stabbing him just thinking about it.

Once dressed, he reluctantly followed her into their bedroom still unsure where this was going despite Sera probably telling him that he was making it out to be something that it was not. He was still stuck thinking about it not really hearing what she or anyone was saying at that point. The maid checked on them once more noticing that Hero was bothered, which she grew nervous, really nervous. When he got inside of the bedroom, he stripped himself nude again not realizing that the maid was still there, and he laid on their bed stiff and defensive. He was not relaxed and sprawled out like before. The maid was bright red before she asked Sera, "do you need me to get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 6:05 am

Sera's hands stopped over the last place where he showed irritation when she touched that place. Thinking, she got an idea and lightly pat his back before she stood up. Getting a clean cloth, she wiped her hands off and clapped two times. "Alright. Get dressed and let's head to my room. I have an idea on how to heal some of those jacked up bones of yours. You will get what you like, and the energy given off, I can use to heal you at the same time." She smiled, picking up the bottle of oil. "Can't forget this for after."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 11:30 pm

Hero growled back at her when she tried to rile him up. He flipped his head to the side and sighed. He watched her work on his shoulder and arm. "Why should they care? This is your house...I'm your husband. It's natural for a woman to want to pleasure her husband" he told her as she moved to another arm. When she heard that she liked to flaunt her naked husband, he laughed. "Does my form please you that much? Am I your trophy husband?" he teased her. He winced in pain when she felt over some of the bones. They were tender. "Careful!" he told her. He flinched again to another spot, which these prior injuries needed to be fixed, but how?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 11:15 pm

Sera chuckled and leaned down, unable to help herself, and she made a noise in his ear, just to get him riled up a bit. As she sat back up, she started to work on his right arm, slowly making her way down to his hand, even giving his hand a massage as well. "I know you are not, my love. But if the Queen is seen pleasuring her husband in such a way, in a public place, outside of her room... that is not something I want to see." She moved to the other arm, smirking faintly. "Is it weird I get a feeling of... amusement when I see other people's reaction to your naked form?" She could feel the odd formation of broken bones not healed quite right, but she was trying to help him relax, and she didn't want to bring them up, as it would undo all her hard work.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 11:09 pm

The maid nodded quickly when she was tasked to apologize to Achron. She would have been greatly offended to see her Queen massaging the back of another man who was not of noble status, but he was divine status. She stared at his back like he was candy before she said. "I'll see to it that no one interrupts your...intimate time with...the god of destruction" she muttered. She went off to go find the commander with one and a half arms. Hero huffed when she asked him if he did not want people seeing her get him off. "Hmph, I don't care if they see...either traumatize them or let them fantasize. I'm not insecure about my dick" he told her. He groaned as part of his back popped. As she felt his body, she could tell some signs of past abuse from how some of his bones were...not healed properly. He was in pain a lot of times...such a pity.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 10:56 pm

Sera laughed softly, looking over at the maid, continuing to massage the man beneath her. "I am. I need you to do me a favor and go make sure that the Commander's arm healed properly, and tell him that I truly sorry for that accident." She turned her attention back to Hero, and waiting until the two of them were alone in the room. She leaned down to whisper, continuing to massage him as she started to move to the shoulders. "That is why there will be no happy ending for you. Don't want people walking in on that, now do we?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 10:33 pm

Hero scowled at her and growled, "I'm not a dog!" he shouted taking it to offense. He did not want to be insinuated that he was domesticated. He was wild and being wild meant being powerful. He rubbed his sore arm and shut up plopping back down onto the bed...still nude. He could feel her climb on top of him and straddle him. He sighed heavily as she worked the oil into his skin. A maid had walked in on them intending on checking in on Sera. She blushed bright red seeing the naked god in all his nude glory...albeit his back, and Sera on top of him. "Oh! I'm sorry" she told her bowing for forgiveness. "I'm glad you are feeling better"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 10:22 pm

Sera laughed to herself as she stood up and walked over to a medicine cabinet. "Honestly... I have a feeling I could kept you still just by touching you. You are like the dog I used to have when I was little. He was content to just stand there, as long as you had your hand on him." Rummaging through the cabinet, she pulled out a bottle of massage oil made by a fae friend of the palace physician, and then she walked over to the bed. Once he was back on his stomach after removing his clothing, she climbed onto the bed and carefully straddled him, putting a bit of the oil on her hands, then starting to work it into the skin.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 10:16 pm

Hero cocked his head cutely when she mentioned that it was not him. "Not me?" he muttered. He gave it some more thought and shook his head at this. "Why? What purpose? Is it your enemy that is doing this?" he muttered. He perked up when she asked if he like a massage to help him relax. "You...do massage?" he asked. Without even saying anything, he fell forward onto his body assuming the position; although, maybe she would prefer him without a shirt on...maybe without anything at all. He got back up and started stripping for her. "Maybe a sensual massage" he asked now completely nude.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 9:49 pm

"It isn't you." Sera said, somehow reading his mind. "These particular souls would not have left with you. Whoever took them... is trying to cause sedition. Like bringing Odin back, memories and all, just in a new body." She shook her head and smiled, leaning against him a little. "They are content now, well settled in their places. I have an idea, to help you relax... Would you like a massage? I learned from a former masseuse in the city. She said I'm pretty good at it."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 9:40 pm

Hero stared at her when she said that they would all go out with him because they liked him. "All of you likes me?" He muttered. The gears were turning deciding that if he went to take them out he would make sure none of them would be present to dissuade him. When she spoke about him to be her husband and father of her children, then all those things about her saving her brother. He thought about the chains and bones, and he had a feeling that it may be something that she would want, but then again her explanation with the leaking souls. "Um...well...you see..." he muttered realizing it may be him as he would go prancing around nude when he would bring someone back from the dead. She would always cover her eyes until he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 8:32 pm

"We'd all go out with you. You doing what you did, has cemented all of us in liking you. You are to be my husband, and you are the father of my children. You saved my brother, and in doing so, saved Achron and Luna much pain. You saved her twins from being born, and growing up without their father." She let out a low sigh. "I have the chains that used to hold Loki, and the bones of the snake that was used to drip venom on him." She couldn't help the shiver that left her. "I know Loki was reborn, after a fashion. Those artifacts could help her find him. Something is managing to get souls from Hel's realm without her noticing. After the children are born... and the plans for reconstruction are finished, I can help find the leak and stop it. She let my brother recover there. I owe her a favor...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 8:17 pm

Hero took her gesture and sat right next to her. He was most surprised when she told him that they could feel him. "Are you...serious? but...they are hardly a day in the womb. How could they be that powerful to bring a valkyrie mother crippling pain?" he asked her. He wondered if maybe she was experiencing some sort of link with him as part of him was inside her. He had infused her womb with his energy during their matings. It was hard for him to grasp as he was not present when his mother was pregnant with him when his Father killed Odin. He felt her squeeze his hand, and he looked down at the floor realizing that she knew the pain he was in. His lip twitched feeling her comfort and love. He just could not get himself to let it out. He glanced over at her and muttered, "And just what would you have that could placate my aunt? I had to kill 30,000 people just to get Lucien back...and my father is a god killer. How many souls is he worth to get nothing but a shred of it? One million? One Billion? It's going to be something so big that not even all of the accumulative lives that has lived since creation 'til extinction will be enough" he told her. He saw her tears falling from her eyes, and he touched her. "Just...have a happy pregnancy...enjoy the gift of motherhood. All I can do...is try to prevent what happened to me, happen to them" he admitted. Being reminded of his past made him worry about history repeating itself as it did with him. "I would detonate my body and take them all out with me!" He slipped up his plans to end it all.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 7:34 pm

Sera made sure to be careful as she let go of his face, grabbing his arms and guiding him to sit next to her. "They could feel you, you know. They felt every bit of your emotions, and even as so new and tiny as they are, our children wanted to get to you." She reached over and grabbed his hand, squeezing it tightly. "No one is here. It is just us. I know you don't like feeling vulnerable, but... you can be, with me. And I mean it. I would fight the gods and tear down the heavens if I have to, to give you what I can never have. I felt him, sensed him... your father. I have something I could give your aunt, that would placate her. I could help keep him from disappearing completely, and even with Achron's help, make a small area where you can go and see him whenever you want." Sera blinked, completely ignoring the tears falling from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 5:33 pm

Hero stared at her aloof when she told him to walk away. He was not going to tell her that he was locked in a void. He did not understand how him losing it affected her from outside. He looked away in despair, and he closed his eyes holding in his repressed tears. He hated being vulnerable and weak. His emotional distress affected him physically as he hurt in his heart, his head, and all of his old wounds. He was totally out of it looking not completely there. He looked back into her eyes and took a deep painful breath. "Why are you in pain?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 2:51 pm

Sera sat up with a groan and turned so she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She reached out and put her hands on the sides of his face, looking at his lack of expression as the pain haze in her vision slowly went away. "Hero... Promise that the next time someone brings those topics up, you turn and walk away. Promise that you will try and not to lose it like that again... and I can make sure that you have all the chances you need to talk to him." She gently pushed some hair back from his face, smiling sadly at him. "I got to spend years with my family. You had that taken from you... I want you to have all the time you can get, so you can know him."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 2:38 pm

Hero actually calmed down some at the mention of the mother of his offspring breaking Achron's arm. "Seeping through?" he muttered before he finally realized it may be Fenrir. "You're...my father?" he spoke out in disbelief. He felt foolish for not trusting him, and he started to panic when he realized it might be the only time that he would get to speak with him. When he spoke of the reincarnation of Odin, he shouted, "Don't you think they have gotten enough revenge!? Don't you know what His son...what Thor's son...what their grandkids did to me!?" he yelled out. He snarled after being told to go back to his woman not wanting to waste an opportunity to communicate with his father. "Wait! Don't leave me again!" He shouted. He ran after Fenrir, but stopped short of Lucien having seen the black wolf vanish for good. "Fuck!" he barked. He soon reverted back into his human form and seem solemn and almost broken. He walked towards the door and opened it quietly looking at Achron with no words.

He left to go check on the Queen...mother of his pups. He found his way into the infirmary, and although he was not hurt physically, he was hurt emotionally. He tried to hide it, but after everything that had happened and the emotionless look on his face, you would be stupid to not notice. He approached her bedside, but he said nothing. He could not find the strength to say anything. He was there because he was asked to, needed to...but he was not ready to.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 1:46 pm

The large wolf turned his dead in that direction. "Sounds like the woman-Queen broke his arm. You heard that because your power is seeping through the sedir runes used to make its barriers." The large wolf turned his head toward Hero again, ceasing walking forward when he saw the boy had backed himself into a corner. "I broke my chains, killed Odin, and his son killed me." Seeing him look at Lucien, he opened his massive jaws, smoke drifting out from the corners of his mouth. "The boy is unaware that I am even within him. I will not be for much longer, but... I had to see what you looked like. You... have the look of her, in your eyes." The wolf jerked his head to the left, watching as two twin ravens flew off suddenly. "The cycle seems to be coming back around once again. Odin is back in this world, sixteen years old at this time. There was no changing, like what was done with Baldr. He will be looking for revenge one day. Also...." He lowered his head slightly, his voice sounded thick with worry. "My father's soul has not be in Hel for some time. I suspect when you and the prince-boy came to Hel's domain, she thought Baldr's spirit was that of Loki's. It isn't something many know."

The wolf looked back towards Hero, slowly backing up. "Loki is dead, yes. But my father's soul has been reborn. Those two... are fated to meet again. Keep an eye out... and go check on your woman, boy!" The wolf's voice was sharp and deep at the end, a snarl coming from him before he slowly disappeared back into Lucien's body.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 1:32 pm

Hero watched the black smoke-wolf step forward, and he took a step back not sure what sort of magic this was. "Odin? You? Killed him?" he asked. He never saw his father, or at least, he did not remember seeing him before. He stared at Fenrir approaching him slowly, and he only backed up running out of space between him and the door. He looked towards the door after hearing Achron screaming, "I thought you said this room was impenetrable and could contain anything!?" he shouted not understanding that his power was breaking the limits of the simple constructs of the room. He glanced back at Fenrir unsure, and he stared at Lucien thinking that this was some sort of trick to mind fuck with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next