Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2021 11:46 pm

Hero tried to figure just how far up north Luna-bee's grandfather came from. They must have came from the east side of the mountainous Viking lands that he was familiar with. He had not heard of snow leopards being a part of those lands, unless there were a lot of trees. He thought about the wildfires, and he wondered about whether it were natural or an act of a god. "Hmmm, seems like you have an affinity for shapeshifters" he commented not meaning anything negative about it. He cocked his head at her statement about it not being a trap. "Um, okay..." he muttered trying to figure out if she had some kind of motivation behind cooking. The young in her belly kicked wanting attention.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2021 7:57 pm

Sera shook her head as she checked on the food inside the wood stoves. "Luna-bee's grandfather came from the lands over the mountains to the north. The panthers came from the forest to the south, along the coast." Letting out a soft sigh, she went and checked the other oven. "Serena and her brother have suffered a lot over the years. Their pard lost their home in a wildfire, before they moved to the city. They've done well, but I keep Serena's brother contracted to make things for the palace to make sure they have money." She looked over at him with a faint smile. "This isn't a trap, you know. I just know you like food, and I feel like doing this."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 5:35 am

Hero's reaction towards the snow leopard shifter was not surprising, but the gears were turning in his head. "There are quite a lot of felines in this castle town. I take it that Luna is related to the carpenters?" He wondered around the kitchen resisting the urge to touch things and potentially make a mess. He failed at it as his shoulder comically clipped something causing a chain reaction of pots and pans coming crashing down to the floor startling even him. He made an awkward face and tried to pick up the mess. As he did so more fell out from the ones in his arms, and he tried his best to not look like an idiot as he picked up after himself. He then looked back over at her and laughed. "Um, well...I guess I'm not allowed in the kitchen" he joked sort of. He then ran his fingers through his hair and thought to himself. "I do like food...you didn't find out from that book of yours that to get to a wolf's heart is through his stomach...heh heh" he muttered although he kind of figured that she may be wanting to impress him or some sort of thing that women did that involved cooking for their man. He sensed a potential trap being placed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 9:18 pm

Sera glanced over at him, pausing for a moment. "Luna-bee's grandfather was a snow leopard shifter. Looks like Lucien's son inherited something from his great-grandfather." Moving about the kitchen, she ended up making mostly meat-based dishes, Even making a couple of sweet meat recipes her father had taught her when she was barely up to his waist. "I did most of the cooking for my father those few weeks before he passed. After he did... I had no time. If I ever get the kitchen to myself again, I will cook for you."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 9:52 pm

"She does? What sort of shifter does she have in her bloodline?" Hero asked. He felt really stupid that he could have missed something like that, but then again, he was not around Luna that much to catch on. As they got into the kitchen, and he chuckled to her comment about him not causing diplomatic issues. "It seems that I'm always causing diplomatic issues. Even when I'm not trying to" he joked. He cocked his head cutely when she hinted that she was going to cook for him. "Um, you cook? Yea! I'm starving actually" he answered back enthusiastically. He laughed to himself at the though of the queen cooking him a meal.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 7:56 pm

"I believe it is one of Lucien's children that has changed. Remember, Luna-bee does have shifter in her bloodline. It skipped her, but it seems at least one of the twins has the ability to change." Making it to the kitchen, she looked around and it took her a moment to remember why it was so empty. "You know, you really can do whatever you want. Just... don't cause a diplomatic issue." Rummaging around for a while, she paused and looked over at him with a smile. "I have not been able to cook in quite some time. Better take the chance to do so now. Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 8:14 pm

Hero cocked his head cutely like a wolf would, and he muttered. "Hidden room?" he then gave it thought about the mention of a new wolf that was younger than Lucien. "How much younger?" he asked. He heard the smaller of the two can adopt a pup. He followed her down the hall, and he did listen to her. "I am aware of my duties as a parent. I was not concerned with that. I was merely trying to prevent causing you more pain and trouble. I have already done that today, unintentionally. I had no idea that they would respond in that way. I don't know if you have figured it out yet, but...if I have nothing to occupy my time, I tend to cause chaos and havoc" he told her. He then scratched at the back of his head and whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 7:58 pm

Sera closed her eyes and tilted her head slightly to the right. "She is doing fine. Her and the children are nowhere I can sense... which means they must be in the commander's hidden rooms. I can sense a faint wolf presence, newer and younger than Lucien. Seems the smaller of the two can adopt a wolf pup form." Letting out a soft sigh, she turned and started down the hall towards the kitchen. "Serena is right, you know. You have no schedule... until our children are born. You will need to help watch after them if I am caught up in meetings and other royal duties."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:44 pm

Hero's eye twitched when Serena told him that his schedule was to be a father. "You speak as if the children have already been born. She's still pregnant in case you haven't noticed that small bump in her abdomen" he pointed out over at Sera. He closed his eyes and huffed. "Ridiculous, if you're alluding to Lucien's spawn, then maybe you should tell him to be a father too. I'm a destroyer of worlds!" he protested. This better not be a tag line or catch phrase he has going.

The guards were a bit uneasy feeling as if stuck between a rock and a hard place. They did not say anything, but they did follow Serena down the corridors for some training. A few of them took looks at her rear and her gait getting a simple satisfaction of such a fine woman. The fox was got a little bit more into the overall appearance of her shapely hourglass figure. He knew she was a forbidden fruit and too far out of reach for his league.

Hero looked over at his wife to be dropping his act with her. "How is Luna doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 2:12 pm

Serena crossed her arms over her chest, shifting her weight onto her right foot, her gaze sharpening as she looked up at Hero. "Your schedule is not that hard to figure out." She glanced at Sera for a moment, before looking back at him. "Your schedule is that of any father, but with a few extra... irritations. While the Queen is busy, it will be up to you to help the midwives take care of the children. Normal father things, not that hard to figure out." Sera chuckled and clapped her hands to get the attention of those staring at her. "You need to be careful with her. Her brother is the head of the panther shifters in our country, and I know at least a couple of you know this."

Serena chuckled, turning and tossing her hair over her shoulder as she did so. "Come now. Wipe the drool off your chins and lets get going."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 12:55 pm

"Why do I smell a cat?" Hero muttered. He heard what this woman said, but he groaned when he heard that he was not scheduled for training. "So I do have a schedule..." he mumbled. He growled and snorted. "A schedule that I don't know about" he rambled.

"So, does he have a schedule?" The fox guard asked as he was getting conflicting information.

"She looks kind hot, don't she?" One of the guards whispered.

"Sure does"

"You do know everyone can hear you right?" Hero spoke up. The guards tensed up and looked at Serena with fear. "Hey, how do you know my schedule?" He asked her. He was just going to interrogate everyone in the castle just out of sheer boredom.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 10:00 am

There was a sound of hands clapping, and Sera looked around Hero to see the woman standing at the end of the hallway. "Serena?" The blond woman smiled, her golden-yellow eyes flashing. "Hello, Your Majesty. Prince Lucien sent a message to my brother, saying he needed him to help them train guards for now. His furniture business is busy, and so he sent me instead." She saw the looks on the guards faces, and she smiled faintly. As she did so, her skin took on a look of black fur for a moment, her aura flaring, before everything returned to normal. "The future Prince Consort is not scheduled to do any training for some time."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 11:08 am

Hero laughed nervously when she mentioned that they were irritated, and she wanted sweets when she was upset. "Oh–kay? Uh, should I be worried about our kids becoming monsters?" he asked; although, he was saying it rather jokingly. "I'm not sure if I can handle divine children. Human ones I could handle...but little gods and goddesses of destruction...I should have a holiday named after me" he joked. He watched a foot kick at her hand, which he was surprised to see them being so active. "Is there anything that I can do to help? And don't just tell me to stay out of the way" he asked her.

There was a knock at the door. A shifter guard waited patiently albeit nervously behind the door apparently drawing the short stick on some agreement. He was met with Hero answering the door, and he mouthed the words, "Oh, Shit you're huge" before he cleared his throat regathering his composure. "Um, it's getting towards afternoon"

"And?" Hero muttered while he crossed his arms leering at him defiantly.

The guard took a step back slightly intimidated. "Weren't you going to train us today?"

"I was given no itinerary. Haven't had one since I been here" Hero grumbled.

"You mean the Prince Lucien or Her Royal Highness did not mention it to you?"

"I was not given a time, Fox!" Hero grumped, which this only made the guard squirm more having his shifter identity called out with such indifference. There was no shock or surprise with this one. He prayed that the queen was there to take her guard dog away. He would not call him a guard dog to his face, but he somehow knew that Hero perceived this derogatory slur being said in the poor fox's head. A couple of shifter guards watched from afar snickering to themselves as if this were some sort of new hazing ritual for the new guard. Hero blew past the Fox guard and walked down the corridor to the corner where he stood looking down on them. "What's this!? Having fun!?" his voice boomed.

They all looked up at him, and they became just as terrified as the Fox not remembering him to be this tall. "Please, forgive us! We were told that you could train us today after lunch"

Hero growled at them lowly before he looked towards his future wife slightly annoyed with the situation. "I know I'm not married to you yet, but...shouldn't I get briefings on this kind of stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 9:53 am

Sera shook her hand, reaching up with a hand to run it across the top of her stomach. "They are irritated, nothing more. I have a feeling all of them will be like I was when I was little, and will want sweets when they get upset." She shook her head slightly and started forward for the kitchens. "There is a lot that needs to be done. If these kids are going to progress like a true divine pregnancy, I need to get all of this stuff done as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 6:21 pm

Hero stared at her oddly after she borderline yelled at the workers who then scattered then asked for sweets. "Uh...are you starting to have those pregnancy cravings that I've heard about?" he muttered. He scratched the back of his head and looked around for a maid. "Too bad you scared them all off...too bad most of them are afraid to speak to me" he added. He then touched her back and began to rub it tenderly. "Well, what do you fancy on having, my queen?" he asked. He gave her a wink having fun with this honorifics and titles being thrown around. He really did not understand them nor did he care.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 6:14 pm

Sera let out an exasperating sigh, covering her face with a hand at the crowd of people. She could feel surges of irritation coming from the children's souls. "You are crowding them! There are many preparations that need to be handled. Get back to your posts!" She spoke in a louder tone, but not enough to be yelling. As the workers scattered, she let out a heavy sigh. "Honestly... Now, I think a bit of a snack is in order. Something sweet...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 5:56 pm

Hero made a face when she mentioned her Aunt thinking that she was jabbing at him. "She wasn't furious..." he lied before he averted her gaze. "...She was...flustered" he spun it. He sniffed his armor hoping that it did not reek of wolf smell, which it was a very distinct scent. "I don't smell do I?" he asked. He walked with her out of the bedroom, and the maids and guards gawked at how pregnant Sera already looked. They were speechless, but some of the staff looked towards Hero like he had done something horrible. It was hard to explain divine pregnancies, but other staff members understood or saw that this proof of Hero's other worldly origins. "Milady! You look like you're 9 months pregnant!", "How are you feeling?", "Do you need to sit down?", "Look at what the God of destruction has done to our Queen! She's going to pop!", "Hehehe, I wonder how many are in there" Hero smirked and crossed his arms over his chest proudly. "Your Highness bears four strong deities within her womb" he told them before they gasped. "Four!? But he's huge! She'll be bed ridden by tomorrow!"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 5:35 pm

Sera had a couple of ideas on what could be going on with the whole Fenrir situation. She planned on doing a little research in her free time, and if her hunch was right, she would find the person who had been taking souls from under Hel's nose. Hearing what he said, she couldn't help but laugh. "I can only imagine how furious she was with you for doing something like that!"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 7:39 pm

Hero was beside himself as this was not how he intended his power bestowal to function. "Has...my father's soul been inside me the whole time until I gifted Lucien?" he mumbled. He dusted off his divine armor and clothes sighing. "I only have two pairs of these. They are a pain to get more of. Do you know how hard it is to prance around Hell wild being naked?" he saw her face and scowled. "Why are you laughing at me? It's Hell...If I was mortal, I'd be burned alive!" He did not know if rumors about him embarrassing his aunt spread around that quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 7:01 pm

"Well... I am assuming the reason he is still there is because of two factors. One, he was a quite powerful god and his soul must still have retained some power. Second, it could also be that my brother is no longer human, and that allows what's left of Fenrir to persist as long as it has. Who knows, the whole situation is odd and unique." Seeing that everything fit, she laughed lightly. "Well, they are technically god-made garments. It makes sense...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:07 pm

Hero stared at her. "I'm confused...you said the planning has to be in order or did you say that the ceremonies must be in order?" he questioned. There was a lot of questions being asked. He was so naïve when it came to the affairs of humans. He nearly swallowed his tongue when she mentioned Fenrir. "I thought that he was gone" he muttered. He scratched the back of his head when she mentioned the longer garments. "Uh, so what am I supposed to do now?" he asked before he started put his divine armor. To his surprise, it fit him. "Did my armor just grow?" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 7:23 am

Sera shook her head, going over and grabbing one of her brushes out of the table next to her bed. "We have to do it in order. A majority of the time is going to be taken up by planning the wedding, to be honest. A lot goes into a royal wedding." Turning to look at him, she smiled faintly. "I am sure by this time, Fenrir has pointed out what topics are okay, and which ones are not to my brother. You are angry. What happened that time won't happen again." She looked at him from the feet and up, letting out a heavy sigh. "We will send out for one of our shifter clothes' makers. You will need enhanced, longer garments."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 10:18 pm

Hero scratched the back of his head still a bit confused about the bureaucracy of this kingdom. "Um, can't you all do these things simultaneously?" he asked. He stood up out of bed, and his head nearly touched the ceiling. He looked down at her as she put her robe on. "Um...I was referring to me. You know, because...you go into debilitating pain when I go off the deep end" he brought up. He looked down at himself and gulped. "Do you have a robe that fits me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 9:48 pm

Sera made a slightly annoyed sound, standing up and headed over to her wardrobe. "It would go a bit faster, but Luna's ascendance to noble status, the children's legitimacy and fixing the succession again will take up a bit more time." Pulling out a robe, she pulled it on, as she planned on going to the royal baths before calling for her seamstress. She turned and looked at him when he asked if she was worried about possible destruction. "Well, the commander is regaining more and more of his old powers, so I know he can boost the enchantments around his training room. As for my brother... since Fenrir has made his presence known within the confines of Lucien's mind, I'm sure he can help regulate any power surges from him."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 9:29 pm

Hero sighed heavily when he heard her mention that she had a back up plan for his aches and pains. "Tomorrow?" he muttered. He reached around to return her smooch. He sat up and looked at her with his head cocked to the side cutely. "Why does it take so long to plan for a wedding? Shouldn't there be like plans and idea already made beforehand?" he asked. He ran his fingers through his hair and rubbed his forehead vigorously. "You aren't worried about me losing control again are you?" he asked as he thought about training with Lucien and Achron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next