Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unwanted help (m/m open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Unwanted help (m/m open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 9:48 pm

"If I did down a whole bottle, I would be asleep in the kitchen" Sanara said with a laugh and made a nod of her head "It is indeed remembering it in the morning" she said with a smile. Reaching up she traced Rhaegar's jaw lightly for a moment with a smile before she moved away from him and walked over to his bed and sat down on the edge of it, thinking for a moment Sanara broke into a grin "Since you can't really get drunk, I'll make sure never to challenge you to a drinking contest" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 9:43 pm

Rhaegar tried to imagine what Sanara would be like if she drank a whole bottle of that strength of scotch, and he laughed when he pulled back out of the kiss she had started. "I just tried to... Pfft, don't worry about it... Kind of glad myself you didn't down that while thing... Half the fun of snuggle time is remembering it in the morning, yes?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Feeling him move away Sanara glanced over her shoulder when he laughed, seeing him holding the bottle she shook her head a little with a smile before she looked back out the window before she gave a soft laugh when Rhaegar kissed her neck. Turning around she looked at him with a smile, "Having some snuggle time sounds wonderful" she said as she leaned up and pressed her lips against Rhaegar's lightly. She couldn't help but smile against his lips as she tasted the scotch on him from his drink. She was buzzed herself and glad she hadn't sat down and drunk a whole bottle of scotch by herself.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 9:20 pm

Rhaegar took in a slow, deep breath, and banished the tears without sheding any at all. Moving over to where he left the bottle after letting go of her, he picked up the bottle and took a good long drink from it. Sitting the bottle down, he made a face and laughed lightly. "It is a shame that I can't really get drunk.... Just buzzed... but that is all that is needed...." Setting it down, he stretched slowly then walked back over to her, leaning down to press a soft kiss to her neck. "Definately going to need to get with some serious snuggle time...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 9:11 pm

Sanra opened her eyes as soon as Rhaegar spoke, leaning back into him when he slipped his arms around her and rested his chin on her shoulder she sighed softly. "I'm glad she's okay" Sanara said softly, when he asked about the funeral she clenched her jaw trying to stop herself from crying. Shaking her head she took a shaky breath "I don't know what he would have wanted...he never...we never spoke about it..." she whispered as she placed her hands lightly on Rhaegar's arms and ran her fingers over his skin trying to distract herself. "I think just something quick..." Sanara said quietly after a moment of being quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 9:03 pm

Rhaegar came into the room, half of the bottle gone. "She drank more than I expected her to... She was in a right mess..." He set the bottle down and walked over to her, slipping his arms around her and resting his chin on her shoulder. "She will be okay, though... Anya said she would be glad to stand in for us should something happen to us after we are married." He blinked, and tears filled his eyes. "I think... this coming up Monday... will be the day... to place our kind in his resting place... I haven't been to a funeral since she died... How do you think it should go? Just a moment of silence and bury him, or something elaborate? What would your brother have wanted?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 8:15 pm

Sanara smiled and made a small nod of her head when he said he was going to check on Anya and grabbed a bottle of scotch as well, "I'll stay in your room with you" she promised. Watching as he turned and left the kitchen Sanara sighed softly, looking around a little she grabbed another bottle of scotch and poured herself a couple of glasses before she made her way to her rooms. As soon as she stepped in her soldiers moved aside and Sanara checked on Fey making she was alright, sitting on the edge of the bed for a moment or two just watching her Sanara sighed before getting up and left her rooms. Walking to Rhaegar's room she glanced around a little before she walked over to the window and looked out and leaned her head against the glass lightly as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 8:09 pm

Rhaegar sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I guess I better go check on Anya again...." Lloking around, he quickly pulled out a bottle of scotch and a glass. "She is gonna need it... Would you mind... coming to stay in my room with me? I am sure no one will give us much grief for it, us not being married and all. Weither you know it or not, the people here in the palace love you, Sanara." Smiling, he turned and left the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 3:21 pm

Sanara held onto Rhaegar as he got to his feet, one he placed her feet on the ground she made a nod of her head when he said he was going to wit until after a funeral to tell anyone about the engagement. When he said that the marriage had to wait for a year she frowned a little but made another nod of her head, "Alright" she said softly with a smile. Reaching up Sanara touched his cheek gently when he closed his eyes, leaning up she pressed her lips against his in a light quick kiss before she laced her fingers with his "One day...not today though" she said softly with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 2:41 pm

Rhaegar let out a light grateful sigh, standing to his feet, keeping her the way she was by placing his hands under her thighs. He then gave her a light kiss on the cheek before setting her on her feet. "I am going to wait until a week after the funeral before I tell anyone about this engagement. The marriage has to wait for a year, though..." He closed his eyes for a moment, then sighed. "I will make her pay one day... but the kingdom and her people come first...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 6:48 pm

Sanara stayed quiet as they sat together, when he looked at her she gave him a soft smile and returned his long kiss. Listening to him she smiled seeing him look away and the cute blush on his cheeks made her smile more, moving Sanara straddled his lap so than she was looking him in the eyes. Placing her hands lightly on his chest Sanara was quiet for a moment before she pressed her lips against his in a soft and slow kiss, "I love you too...and I would love to be your wife..." she whispered when she took her lips from his and rested her forehead against Rhaegar's gently as she closed her eyes smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 6:02 pm

Rhaegar gave a little sniff when she wiped the tears from his cheeks, taking in a deep breath, in an effort to calm himself. He looked straight ahead, smiling faintly when she nuzzled the neck, finding the action coming from her rather cute. "I am glad...." He muttered with a faint smile still on his face. When she touched his cheek, he turned and looked at her, staying in silence for a long time. Reaching up, he touched the side of her face and leaned in, giving her a long kiss. "I... I love you, Sanara. I want... you to be my wife..." He muttered, looking away with a cute blush on his face.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:32 am

Sanara relaxed a little when Rhaegar placed his arm around her, when he pulled her in close she relaxed even more. Raising a hand Sanara gently wiped his tears off of his cheeks as he spoke, "You can do anything Rhaegar" she said softly to him. Moving a little she rested her head on his shoulder and gently nuzzled his neck, "I wont make you do this on your own no matter how much I don't want to rule" Sanara said with a small sigh before she raised her head. Reaching out she touched Rhaegar's cheek gently "And I'll be by your side...."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:25 am

Rhaegar walked over and sat down on her right, staring ahead as he rested his arms on his knees with a sigh. Sitting there in quiet, he eventually shifted and put an arm around her, pulling her in close. "Even the strongest of us cry sometimes...." He had his head turned away from her, and she could see as tears ran down his cheeks. "I am not even sure I can still rule... I have spent my years of immortality on my own... Please... you do not have to sit on the other throne, but... I will need you by my side...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:12 am

Sanara ran her hands through her hair as she stay sitting on the ground, only just hearing her being spoken she raised her head and looked up at Rhaegar. Seeing him standing there made her feel like crying but Sanara bit her cheek hard to stop herself from becoming a sobbing mess in front of him. "Yeah?" she asked softly as she rested one of her elbows on her knees and placed her head on her hand as she looked at Rhaegar quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:03 am

Rhaegar sighed as he walked down the hallway, consummed by feelings of sadness and anger. He heard the noise coming from the kitchen, and he winced when he heard the kitchen workers running out of the kitchen. Running a hand through his hair, he went down into the kitchen and stood in the doorway, silently watching Sanara. "Sanara...." He muttered, unsure if he should approach her or not.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:27 pm

Sanara watched Rhaegar, listening to him she made a nod of her head. She didn't plan on sleeping even though her body screamed at her too. After standing leaned against a wall for a couple of hours watching the small girl sleeping she got the urge to head down to the kitchens. Summoning a small army of her dead solider they filled the room to protect the girl, walking out of her room Sanara pulled the door closed softly before she headed down to the kitchens making sure she took the routes the servants used. Once she was in the kitchen she saw a couple of servants but ignored them as she found the alcohol and poured herself a cup of it, after only drinking a little Sanara felt her anger bubble up again and she pegged the cup across the room before she let her anger get the best of her as she started to take her anger out in the kitchen making the servants there scream and run from the kitchen as quickly as they could. Once Sanara started to feel drained she let herself plunk down onto the ground with her back against a wall as she pulled her knees up a little and covered her face with her hands as she gave a scream of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:13 pm

Rhaegar smiled faintly as Sanara told him this. Reaching up, the flame-dragon hopped onto his hand, and he walked over to the bedroom window. "Go to Princess Anya... Keep her warm until she is better...." The flame-dragon flew out the window and Rhaegar visibly crumpled, his hands gripping the window sill while trying to keep himself upright. He stood there is silence, his posture the one of who has been through something emotionally. After a long time, he stook a deep breath and stood straight, his expression becoming calm. He turned and walked towards the bedroom door, pausing for a moment beside Sanara. "Watch after the child for a bit."

Rhaegar sighed as he walked into the empty throne room. He had a crew clean up in there and transport the king's body to the hilltop temple for preperation for burial. He was now standing there, alone, wondering if he was even still fit for the job. He heard the door open and he turned to see Castien walk in. "How is she?" He muttered as the man walked up, the former knight let out a sigh. "I take it you noticed before I did, huh?" "Yeah... It was genuine, too... Anya is a strong girl. She is not blood, but after the funeral and passing of the crown... I will make her a Princess of the Realm. There is no telling if something will make me not fit to rule, and in this entire world, there is no one else I trust to stand up to Triana than Anya...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:39 pm

Fey stopped bouncing once Rhaegar sat on the edge of the bed, tipping her head to the side when he said that angels couldn't do anything she scrunched up her little nose in thought before her face brightened. "Yes! That's where my angel found me! Maybe my angel can get mama too!" she said excitedly as she crouched down on the bed as she moved closer to Rhaegar so she could look at the flame-dragon properly with a small sweet smile. The servant came back after a while with a few sweet things for Fey and placed them on the bed near her, Fey seeing the sweets looked at them wide eyed before she began to nibble on them. "Lady Sanara wished for me to inform you that there has been a complication with the King, but she should be seeing you soon to explain" the servant said before leaving.

After a while Fey had finished the sweets and had fallen back to sleep on the bed just as Sanara walked in looking as if she wanted to do nothing more than to fall into her bed and sleep for days, looking at Rhaegar she clenched her jaw a little. "They killed my brother while they were speaking with us...but what they don't know is that my brother apparently was smart enough to leave a decree behind" she said and ran her fingers through her hair angrily, "He decreed that in the event of his death, you and I are to take over the ruling of the Kingdom" she said after a moment of being quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:25 pm

Rhaegar watched the little girl as the servant whispered the mother's fate to him, jerking ever so slightly from the shock. In his mind's eye, he saw his house burning again. He closed his eyes with a sigh, taking a slow, deep breath before giving a slight nod. "See if you can get something sweet from the kitchens for the girl." He muttered to the servant, waiting until that srvant was gone, before walking over and siting on the edge of Sanara's bed. "Fey... You know sometimes even angels can't do everything, right?" The flame-dragon landed on his right shoulder, its head turned towards the girl. "Your mother is making the spirit trail to the paradise of the gods... Do you understand?" He said in a soft, understanding voice.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 9:43 pm

The little girl moved onto her knees as the dead soldiers vanished when Rhaegar camein and explained where Sanara had gone and who he was. Seeing the flame dragon she looked at it in awe as she got to her feet on the bed and tried to catch it for a moment before she looked back at Rhaegar. "I'm sure you're an angel too! My angel though held my hand and told me I needed to wake up...but she couldn't make mummy wake up" the little girl said looking a little sad when she finished talking before she started bouncing on the bed. "My name is Fey" she said after a while of bouncing. After a while a servant walked into Sanara's room and looked at Rhaegar, "I'm sorry to inform you Lord, but the little girls mother has passed away" she whispered to him so the girl couldn't hear.

Last edited by mascara_tears on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:51 pm

Rhaegar hesitated outside the door, a frown creasing his forehead. He wasn't sure if he was the best person to watch after a child. He had wanted so bad to be a father when his first love was alive, but... He took in a slow, deep breath and then let it out before walking into the room. As he did, flames flickered through his hair, a flame-version of his dragon flickering into life on his right shoulder. "The angel... Sanara is helping the king with something very important." He stumbled over his words a little, and he let out a light sigh. The flame-dragon lifted off his shoulder and danced through the air of the bedroom. "I am... Rhaegar. Sanara's.... friend."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Sanara reached up and touched Rhaegar's cheek gently, "Just be warned...she might ask if you're an angel as well" she said softly. She had made a quick call and had gone into death after the little girl to bring her back, "I just plan on keeping here close until her mother is well...they both got hurt during the fighting" Sanara added with a small sigh. Taking her hand away from him Sanara took a step back, "Kabeth is going to meet with her envoy soon. Hopefully it wont take too long" she said before she turned and headed back to where her brother was.

The little girl sat up on Sanara's bed and didn't look phased at seeing the dead soldiers around her, "Where did my angel go?" the little girl asked out loud waiting for someone to give her an answer about where Sanara had gone.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:36 pm

"The only choice I have is to take the throne back if something should happen to the king and he has no heirs...." Rhaegar muttered under his breath, shuddering at the thought. So much could go wrong if it came to that. People would see him as some unaging, ungodly thing vulturing the throne, even if they saw the mark of him that showed he was of the blood of the first royal family of the country. He looked up and towards her rooms, hearing the sound as well. His eyes narrowed slightly, and a bad feeling ran down his spine. "I will stay with her... I want you to be there when your brother talks to the empress' envoy.... I don't trust Triana farther than I can throw her...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:14 pm

"My brother is a fool" she said with a small sigh and nod of her head, looking at him Sanara leaned up and pressed a light kiss against Rhaegar's lips. "I'm sorry I wasn't here to stop my idiot of a brother from doing that" Sanara said with a small smile once she took her lips from his. Hearing a small noise coming from her rooms Sanara sighed and looked over her shoulder for a moment before she looked back at Rhaegar, "How well do you know how to take care of children?" she asked raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unwanted help (m/m open)
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next