Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 9:27 am

Sera let out a light chuckle, reaching up and pulling her hair off to the side. “Well... I think I already have a back up plan for that. You’ll have to wait until tomorrow night to see it, though.” She leaned down to give him a kiss before she climbed off and sat on the edge of the bed, slowly stretching her arms above her head. “It will be fun.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 8:45 am

Hero scowled at her and told her, "Try moving around with a sack of bowling balls between your legs. Now imagine your while you carry them they are being crushed under their own weight, and you can feel it with each step and movement you make...does that sound like fun? Do you think I would want to train anyone!?" he grumped. His eye twitched at the mention of it being a month before they would get married. "Well...could we at least do it in another way that...you won't absorb my energy?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 8:37 am

At the mention of seidr magic, she got an idea. “I should probably talk to the commander about the magic thing. I know he uses it, and maybe he could teach me some of it.” Looking down at him, she caught what he was thinking about in his expression and she laughed. “You poor thing. You know there are two people who you could train with when you get frustrated. It will be at least a month before the marriage is done.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 8:31 am

Hero's eye twitched at the mention of her being the daughter of Freyja, who was the goddess of fertility and love. "Uh, well...I guess being heavily pregnant on our wedding ceremony will be very suiting for the new fertility and love goddess. Funny how things work. I wonder how the tapestries will look? The marriage and binding of the goddess of war, death, love, sex, beauty, fertility, gold, and seiĆ°r, to the god of Destruction, Calamity, and Shapeshifters. I'm sure they'd have me in my beast form" he remarked. He seemed to be down that they would have to sparse out their sex sessions. He was probably going to be in a nasty mood when he would have to hold off for a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 8:04 am

Sera made a face, shaking her head slightly. "Then we will have to sparse it out then, won't we? I need to have Luna-bee's ceremony done first, legitimize the twins. Then I need to get married before I have these kids. Less paperwork that way." At the mention of god powers, she looked a little thoughtful. "Well... If my mother was a leader of Valkyrie before she was reborn as an Elemental, and now I possess what of her she left for me, then it's not out of the realm of possibility."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 10:16 pm

Hero stared at her trying to figure out what had happened to her with her pregnancy. He had heard stories about some goddesses having pregnancies only lasting a day. Those were single births however, which he then did the math in his head. "Well, if sex like this made you grow this big, I think maybe three more times will make you due to give birth" he told her before he made a face. "Do you care if you look very pregnant on our wedding ceremony?" he asked her. He nodded at her question when she asked if he felt better. "Yea, I'm much better now...just...are you...are you gaining deity powers?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 9:25 pm

Sera reached up and pushed her hair back from her face, moving the baby hairs that were stuck to her forehead. "You know, I am glad I know a talented seamstress, if these kids keep growing like this." She said with a fake sigh. "Gods' offspring are fast growers anyway, but this... this is interesting." She slightly turned into his hand, looking down at him with a smile. "Feel better? With how much you grew, I'm going to have to extend the heights of the doorways." She teased.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 9:08 pm

Hero was definitely full of surprises as his offspring siphoned of some of the energy making them grow faster. He gasped as he felt her power going into his body and heal his old wounds. There was pops and crackles as his bones realigned back to where they should be. He actually grew fourteen inches in his werewolf form (five inches in human) thanks to the fix in his lordosis he suffered from all the kicks to his back. He panted heavily and looked up at her happily and caressed her face. He saw that Sera was already beginning to show her pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 6:13 pm

When that surge of power hit her, she separated a portion of that power and put it to the new part of her spirit, something that the children seemed to cover with their own aura, to keep it a secret like she wanted. She couldn’t help the scream she let out when she came to release, the faint aura around her body strengthening, turning a bit brighter. It turned into vine like glowing markings that moved down her body and onto his own skin, settling in over the worst of the old wounds, and sank in deep.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 5:54 pm

Hero was not aware that Sera was capable in manipulating his wolf especially so easily. He did not realize that this was a part of the healing process as well. He did not know how long he spent bombarding her with his power. He felt his peak approaching, and his aura was very much visible as it filled the room and heated it up. He felt a massive surge come up from deep inside to flow into Sera. It came out with overwhelming force, and it was a question on if Sera could contain all that power and cum at once.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 12:10 pm

Sera smirked faintly when she could feel the emotional shift turn back in the direction she wanted it to. She knew using those words, and the tone, would turn his mind away from where it was. This needed to be positive the entire way through for her healing to be successful. Feeling his grip on her hips, she leaned back as she felt the power shift, raising her hands and running her hands through her hair. She thought of showing off her little surprise, but she decided to hold of on that. She did reserve some of the power from this session for later, knowing it would make it much easier to show off later.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 10:32 am

Hero's wolf ears flickered when she whispered into it asking for him to ravage her. His anger and rage was redirected again to being aroused and horny. He wasted no time and gripped her hips while she was on top of him. While in his werewolf form, he thrusted into her only this time it were with a lot of force and power. In fact his power emitted through him and into her womanhood coaxing her innards to accommodate him and as a pleasure inducing drug. He growled and snarled at her watching how she could indeed take all of him. The bed was shaking and knocked into the wall. He was even more enormous in werewolf form, he did not think on how she could handle him. All he cared was to bring his wife her wish to be punished by her god of destruction.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 10:10 am

Sera made a slight sound of discomfort when a surge of protective anger ran through her, and she let out a sigh, watching as he tried to reign in that anger, like it had not happened. She could feel the transformation coming, and could see that he was trying his best not to, but it was obvious he was going to fail. Leaning down, she lowered her lips to his ear so she could whisper. "This is why I had the entire royal apartments vacated earlier. I can take it... but now it is your turn to take charge." She laughed lowly. "Ravage me, my love...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 7:27 am

When he heard that she was tossed and fell three stories, he thought all at once. "Alright! Whose neck do I get to break!?" he asked as he clenched his fist forgetting this was supposed to be his relaxation time. He pretended that he was joking when she gave him a look, but his instinct to protect her and their pups were still there. He felt a slight discomfort when he resisted the urge to transform and his tail sprouted out his backside. "Are you...sturdy enough to...handle my werewolf form?" he asked as he was slowly losing his grip thinking about the beating Sera took despite it being consensual. At the moment his member fit snug inside her, but it was transforming along with him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 7:15 am

Sera couldn't help the laugh that left her at his comment. "I have learned about all kinds of crass language, being around you." She smirked, letting out a sigh when he asked her how she found out about how strong she was. "Well... while you two were gone, I would train with a couple of shifters in our guard. I once fell three stories down and was tossed into a brick wall. Hardly felt a thing. Definitely not any pain." Sera placed her hands in front of her on his stomach, sliding them up his chest, dissipating more energy into his ribs and down into his spine.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 12:20 am

Hero snickered evilly about the destruction comment. "I love crushing things, smashing things...It makes me feel powerful" he told her being a bit honest with her. He shook his head at her when she said she was on top at first. "No, I was standing, and I hung you off my cock like a coat" he told her. He cocked his head cutely when she told him that she liked to be surprised sometimes. "What do you mean you like to be surprised? Like...what sort of surprises?" he asked before he snickered at her comment about her finding out that she was stronger and more sturdy. "Hmmm, how do you know that you are stronger and more sturdy, Superwoman?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 3:46 pm

Sera laughed at his destruction comment. “That is obvious from day one. You like all kinds of destruction, don’t you?” She teased. She shook her head slightly with a faint smirk when he asked if she was on top last time. “Well, I was on top... at first.” She paused for a moment, leaning down and kissed him, chuckling. “Just so you know... I like to be surprised some times. Over the past few months I’ve learned I’m stronger and more sturdy.” She sat back up and started to move again. “So you know... You can be rough if you want.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 3:35 pm

"Well, I'm glad to kickstart the renovations then huh? You know I love to destroy things and make things go boom!" Hero told her. His arms started to tingle from her touch. He grinned evilly when she said she would do it often, and he laughed when she said she liked to be on top. "Oh yea? How did you discover that? Did I have you on top last time I bred you?" he asked. Yes he called it breeding. That's what he was going to her. "You know...I don't mind my lady riding me while I'm asleep if she wants to used her favorite organ" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 1:42 pm

Sera let out a slightly annoyed sound. “They were supposed to have updated the doors, but... losing Lucien at the time and then my father’s death, they were preoccupied.” She let her hands come down and putting them on his hands, she slowly ran her hands down his forearms. As she did that, faint energy started going leaving her hands and sunk in deep into his arms. “I will do this as often as it takes. Besides....” She laughed. “I like to be on top.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 11:49 pm

Hero did not know whether to relax or allow her to take control of their coitus session. He saw the shock going through her body, so he just remained calm. "Yea, well...I didn't think the doors would be that fragile to be flying off the hinges like that" he told her. His lip quivered as he watched her run her hands from her sides up to her chest. "I can feel something of me being drained from my cock" he told her as he groaned placing his hands upon her hips. "Are you going to be doing this to me often? You seem to be enjoying this" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 11:21 pm

Sera laughed, the sound catching and turning into a moan as her movements caused him to hit just the right spot to send shock through her body. "The paperwork would have been atrocious. It would have been pretty funny to see the horrific looks it would have caused them to have, more so than they did that day." Raising her hands, she pushed her hair back off of her shoulders and away from her face. "Of course." Placing her hands on her sides, she ran her hands up and over her chest, her body starting to glow faintly. "By the end of this, you will feel much better, and stronger as well."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 10:59 pm

Hero was not sure what she meant when she said they had to get it started somehow. "What? What do you mean?" he asked before it was made clear to him when she straddled him and planted a kiss upon his lips. "Oh, well I should have busted into your palace harder huh?" he told her while giving her a wink. He groaned when she guided him into her now becoming one with her once more. "I can see where this technique is a succubus's...are you feeling stronger doing his?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 10:32 pm

After a couple of minutes, she pulled back and smiled, running her tongue over her lips. Sitting back on her heels, she looked at him and her eyes were glowing slightly. “We have to get it started somehow.” Climbing back up, she straddled him at the waist, leaning down to put a kiss on his lips. “You busted your way into my palace, and ended up securing a place into my heart.” Shifting back slightly, she lifted up slightly and reaching behind her, she guided him into her. Letting out a sigh of contentment, she placed her hands on her thighs and started to move. “It’s all part of the plan.” She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 9:59 pm

Hero's mouth hung open as her lips brushed up against him and groaned. "Yes, worship your king!" he told her. He snorted through his nose as she used her tongue. "Oh fuck, what have I done to deserve this?" he muttered. He was fully erect now and leaking pre at his tip. "Is this...part of your healing technique?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 11:36 am

Sera pulled back each enough that her lips were close to the tip, so that they barely brushed against it as she spoke, a smirk on her lips. "Yes, you are. People may stare and admire... but only the Queen worships her king." She let her tongue play with the head of his rod, a faint blush appearing on her face as she heard a moan leave her when she put her mouth around him again, the sensation serving to add to what she was doing. She got a strange sense of pleasure out of what she was doing to him, and she felt her body tremble a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]   Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Orientem [Fanatsy/Mature - Open]
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next