Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 1:34 pm

Jade watched Bren with interest as he made the fire. She listened to the story he told of how this wasteland came to be. She wished she could remember. Who was she before this war. She shivered as it was getting colder and her dress didn’t provide a lot of warmth. She nodded understanding his story. When he said it was okay to come over. she made her way alittle wobbly but managed showing she was improving/ she sat beside bren and close to the fire for its warmth.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 10:19 pm

Bren placed his pack on the ground and dug through again searching for something to ignite the wooden rubble. As he splashed some lighter fluid from an old lighter he found, he looked up at Jade, "Some guys way back when more or less just killed the world. The war finished, the world was barely inhabitable for decades. Only recently got to the point it's safe to stand outside. If you don't count the ice cold nights up here." He struck a couple flint stones together trying to light up and get the room warm enough, "Just now, just be glad I found you. Not a lot of good people out here." He finished now igniting the flammable liquid and getting some warmth going from the fire pit formed and more wood nearby to feed the flame, "You can come over now. Get yourself warmed up."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 10:10 pm

Jade did as bren ordered. She trusted him. As he made a fire. She shivered from the cold. She held the wall to keep her balance. She said "what...happen...here" her speaking was getting better but she was still clueless in what life was like now.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 9:26 pm

Bren kept his weapon trained forward as he approached the door to the nearest building that looked stable enough. He slowly opened up the door with one hand and started a small search of the immediate area and took his first steps inside. It appeared the stairway above had collapsed and there was no way to leave the current square shaped room, "Alright. Jade. Stay right there and I'll try to see if I can get a fire going." He ordered her while he searched the room for anything to keep them warm. Mostly scattered bits of furniture, scrap wood and remnants of overhead beams clumped together to make something to keep the pair warm for the night.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 12:02 am

Jade shivered as the dress did nothing for warmth. Bren was the only thing that was warm so she hugged closer to him. She listened as he spoke. She nodded and said “understand….” She looked around as the surrounding seem to get more scarier by the darker it got. She saw the ruins of the building as they approached. It look like it was barely standing but would hold for them.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 11:47 pm

Bren grabbed the carbine and had it ready to fight once they finally made it outside. Unfortunately for Jade, it had cooled rapidly from where it was earlier in the day. The somewhat warm eighty it had been dropped no nearly fifty with the sun slowly going over the mountain ridge, "Just letting you know. It's going to get really cold. There's a structure nearby we can stop in for the night, but don't expect me to have too much food to share with you." He explained hoping that her short responses were more from the cryostasis and less from actual brain damage, "Can't believe I was in there so long." He more muttered to himself while pulling her along to the nearest place he knew where there was shelter from the coming cold.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 11:32 pm

Jade was thankful she had his help to walk though the light outside was blinding for a while. Her eyes having to adjust to the light. She listened as she heard him say his name. she said “Bren….” She looked around the best she could as they walked in the wasteland. The place looked scary. She wondered whu it look like this.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 11:20 pm

He sighed, catching Jade when she fell and helping to try to keep her upright as he walked out of the compound. Then the living quarters then the hallways to slowly approach the bright sunlight coming at the end of the vault. With the new addition to his group and the fact that the vault was otherwise empty, he was going to need to resupply and see if he could get Jade something other than a dress that would last outside the vault, "It's Bren by the way." He spoke up from the silence that was making the walk fairly uncomfortable, "My name. Bren." He added in hoping she got the idea.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 11:15 pm

jade bushed as he helped her get into the dress. Though her breast seem to want to but out of it.. she was ha[pple to not be so exposed though. When he asked if she could move she tried to stand. She was very wobbly. And ended up falling against him needing him for support. Seeing that she hadn’t walked in a very long time. She said “sorry..” she blushed as she tried to follow him to the exit
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 11:05 pm

The man had some difficulty getting Jade fitted into that dress, especially with the simple fact that Jade's bust size was too much for that dress to hold down along with any sort of concealment for her wings. It wasn't ideal, but it was better than being completely naked, "Can you move?" He asked trying not to look down at her compressed breasts, "We will need to leave soon. We can't stay here." He told her taking to the computer if just to keep from staring at her. Of course, the fact that the data on her was more or less destroyed wasn't exactly surprising, everything else was either done with or just completely haywire. The helmet came back and covered his face again while he took to the exit.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 10:55 pm

Jade hands were warm soft and gentle. She traced his scar with a gentle finger. She nodded understanding he was gonna help her. though it seem like most or all the research on her was curropted or just plan gone. She blushed again covering her youthful body. She watched him curiously. She saw the dress. She took it and tried to speak again “thank……you” she tried to put the the dress on but had need alittle help. Soom it was on it hugged her breast tightly and her wings were still exposed
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 10:34 pm

The way Jade's hands felt on his face was, for lack of a better term, cozy. Her hands obviously had not seen any sort of hardship, "Alright. We'll work on that." He answered trying not to think about the stark naked girl touching his face and suddenly acknowledging the fact that she was naked. It was a rough time to think about, but he did have something to cover her, "Just. Give me one second." He told her slipping his pack off and opening it up. After a little time, he produced an old dress fairly well preserved with a few holes from travel, "I don't have any underwear for you, but it's better than being exposed. "He assured her hoping she'd take the dress and they could hopefully get over the fact she was nude.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 10:18 pm

she was slowly able to move but was still hard some being frozen for so long. She moved around as her eyes focused on him gasping realizing she was naked she tried coving her intimate spots. She heard him ask her a question. It took her several minutes to think it over. She tried to speak though her voice was sweet and soft. She said “no……remember.” She looked his face over. She crawled over. She nervously reached out to touch his face as if wanting to examine the scar with her gentle and soft touch.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 10:03 pm

When it seemed Jade was more scared of him than anything of an actual threat, along with the idea that maybe it was his armor causing her all the distress, he slowly took off the helmet and set it down gently so that she could see his face. A long jagged scar on his face being the main distinguishing feature on his middle aged appearance, "It's alright. No one's here to hurt you." He spoke now kneeling downs if she were to approach they would be eye level, "You remember anything? Old life? The vault? Anything?" He asked hoping for some starting point.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 9:53 pm

Jade was frighten by the man in the armor. Her body ached some when she tried to move. As she moved her hair moved revealing more of her beautiful body. It almost look like she was a real live angel or beauty. If slavers had found her she would make for a high end breeding stock with the wings would make her quite unique for a lot of people. She calmed some and though her mind was fuzzy and memopry was bad. The name jade stuck. She merely nodded. Though she tried to stay her distance from him if she could cause he was scary in his armor.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 9:36 pm

The man in the mask shirked back after seeing the wings and especially after seeing the woman's clothes shatter like glass when finally exposed to warm air. He slowly slung up the carbine to his back and showed the palms of his hands when she started moving around, "Woah, woah. Slow down. Take it easy." He started off trying not to stare at the odd assets on her back among other things blatantly on display, "I don't know how young you've been iced, but I doubt it was good for you." He tried not touching her despite the heavier armor he wore last the wings be the only thing she had that was odd. He slowly went for the dog tag for any information only to be met with Jade Diamond. Best a name as any, "Jade?" He asked trying to see if that gave any reaction, "Do you know where you are?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 9:15 pm

Jade heard a voice her long silver blonde hair covering her body. The normel cloths she had once wore in cryosleep had shatter or had fallen apart through time. She laid on the dirty floor nude. Everything around her was out of focus. Her head hurt from the sudden departure from the cryo sleep. She couldn’t remember who she was or where she was. On a closer look of her nude body on her back would be a set of wings. On further research someone might find that this cryo sleep woman had been one of the first to test the cryo sleep before the nukes. And while asleep had ben experimented on.

Jade rubbed her eyes trying to focus. Seeing the man she gasped and tried to back away but her body was still very weak. She tried to speak “who….where…” she was so confused. Around her neck was a dog tag witch read “experiment 001 Jade Diamond” the rest of what had been on it was to worn out to read.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 9:35 pm

Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 Fallou10

There's a phrase that I always heard of as a kid. War, war never changes. To this day I still don't get it. War changed hundred of times. From using rocks and clubs, to sword and spears then going to guns. So when someone explains to me that war has changed I just kind of laugh. I stay as polite as I can, but I'll laugh. Well, that was until I went out smuggling one day. It was a day I'll never forget.

*present time*

A male walked through the rusty halls of a vault he had just opened up. Pearls of the Wastes. The most dangerous places imaginable, but often home to the greatest treasures that the country could hold. Other times, they're complete duds like the one this gas mask and leather armor wearing waster had recently found out.

"God fucking damn it." The young man's voice echoed out from his gas mask's voice emitter, "This place was sealed up for God knows how long and it's still got nothing." He opened up a kitchen cabinet to see that it was empty much like everything else, "No food? What the fuck!" He shouted as he rushed through the halls. The duster he wore flapping behind him as he ran.

His rush landed him to what was labeled as 'security', "Come on. At least have some fucking ammo." He slammed his foot on the door several times in frustration when it wouldn't open right away, "And of course you wouldn't be unlocked. Because this god damned place hates me." The swift action of a pin and a screwdriver flicked the lock open and the steel doors opened to reveal...nothing. Just empty shelves and already opened ammo cans with nothing to show for what he went through, "And fuck you too." He kicked one set of shelves down.

The chain reaction of falling shelves knocked into a terminal at the end of the room. As a result a hidden room suddenly opened up in the room. His endless frustration seemed to end right then and there when he saw the new hall. A putrid smell permeated his mask which instinctively made him want to cover his already covered face.

"Hidden rooms mean goods right? Please tell me this is where all the good stuff is." His gloved hand unslung the carbine on his back as he took his first steps inside the new room. Everything grew dark soon after he entered and a white light shined into a beam as the light on his mask lit the way down the new hall. Unfortunately he saw what this new room was hiding.

Dirty tubes lined the walls. Out of curiosity, the male wiped off some of dirt from the first tube he came across. Inside was a rotting corpse. The flesh on the first body was literally falling off the bone of the skeleton.

In shock he jumped back and hit the keyboard to a terminal. Behind him, the tube hissed with steam as its occupant was released from the chamber. His carbine was aimed at the tube more in shock and surprise than anticipating a threat. Instead of seeing a corpse like in the previous tube, he saw the tube open to release the young woman traped inside.

"Hey. You alright?" He asked as the buzz of his mask made him sound less human. His carbine slowly lowered when he saw the occupant as almost no threat.

(Let's see about resurrecting this.

Ok. So the world in question is focused in the Fallout games. I recommend looking it up or playing the games to get a glimpse of the setting. I do recommend playing the games regardless. They're post nuclear fun with lots of humor [3 not so much, but some is there].

Anyway, need someone to play the girl coming out of cryosleep. Personality can vary, but looking for a more innocent and naive lady that doesn't know the outside world.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3