Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 10:34 am

Jade looked at the food the bar tender put in front of her.  She said "thanks."   She began picking at the food. She. Slowly began to eat .  She was startled when a strange man who smelled came up to her.  She said " Bren brought me here.  Who brought you here?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 8:51 am

The man behind the bar set a plate down in front of Jade shortly after Bren left to sell the things he had left. The single young lady covered by a cloak did attract a little attention, especially while she remained mostly quiet and seeking attached to the hip to the wanderer.

While Bren was gone, another man came up to Jade's side with a cup gently set down in front of her with a pungent scent along with alcohol, "You're a new sight around here. You just blow into town?" The stranger asked seeing what her reaction would be to having him just appear and offer up a drink.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 8:30 pm

Jade was nervous when they got around more and more people.  She hugged the coat around her as she didnt have much on and to hide her wings.  She was in ah though at the clock tower.   The crowd may have had her nervous but she was also curious of all the new things she seen in market.  She followed bren closely.

She entered the bar with bren sitting at the bar.  When bren spoke of leaving she grabbed his hand " dont leave jade"    she let go when bren reassured her.  She sighed as she waited for her food. Though being alone made her anxious
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 6:55 pm

(All good. More or less just started so that was it for the most part.)

The next day was fairly mundane compared to the ambush the pair endured and it was sunset the next day before they arrived at a large tower with a damaged clock right at the top of it. Originally a normal clock tower before everything went wrong, now it served as a small trading post and rest stop. Jade, to cover the unusual nature, had a cloak over her shoulders in order to not attract attention.

Bren slipped the man at the front a few coins and they were both allowed entry. Inside was fairly busy for the end of the day, a small market set up on the first send second floors while higher up became reinforced to accept a population to live and rest, with the top of the tower as guest quarters serving as an inn for visitors with individual rooms.

Bren led Jade to a place that served food and set her down at what looked like a bar and placed some more coins on the table, "Get the girl something nice, she's been through a lot." Bren spoke up to the guy behind the table before patting Jade on the shoulder, "I've got some stuff to sell. Stay here, try to stay out of trouble. We'll be upstairs to get some rest in a bit." He mentioned trying to offer up a smile as he walked off, thankfully not too far away from the bar.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 6:42 pm

( I don't exactly remember this thread but I do remember hader was a angel with amnesia and been your character had been her savior).

Jade listened and nodded as she was exhausted probably cause all her adrenaline was wearing off.  She couldnt wait to see everything been would show her everything.she said "please....stay ....close"  she  snuggles against him as she fell asleep.

Feel free to jump us ahead some)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 5:46 pm

(Any chance you want to bring this back up?)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 6:00 pm

Bren simply watched Jade break down and pull together some rudimentary foot coverings out of the raider pack, "That was actually kind of clever. I'd still recommend we get something real when we go to town. You'd probably like clocktower. If those wings of yours actually let you fly." He stated with a small chuckle. There wasn't really any disappointment in her not knowing more, but he would still be curious. At least she was speaking alright, "Go ahead and get a little sleep. I'll stay on watch."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 2:44 pm

Jade listened and said “jade does worry about bren. Without bren jade would be lost.” She blushed and looked down jade watched bren go through the bag she had a idea. It was just a though that came into her mind. She took the bag and ripped it apart using the cloth from the bag to make her temporary shoes by tieing the cloth around her blistered feet. She looked at bren when he asked about her memory being jogged from the stress. She shook her head and said “no jade still doesn’t remember.” Though by her actions and speech jbren could see jade was improving some
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 8:22 pm

Bren pulled his hands away when he heard the small moan. Again he checked his hand making sure she wasn't trying to pretend not to be hurt for him, "Don't worry so much about me. Armor would have kept me from getting any hits." He assured showing that he wasn't injured, "Though when we do get to town, you are definitely getting something warmer and a pair of shoes at the least." He let her know shuffling with Jade's hair before setting himself back to rummage through the raider's pack. Nothing out of the ordinary; a rusty pistol, some ammo to guns he didn't use or didn't want to use, a machete with old blood caked on. Nothing he was unfamiliar with, "Stress jog your memory at all?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 8:12 pm

Jade blushed and let out a soft moan as he felt around for any injuries. The only injury she has was her blistered feet from not having shoes. She said “jade is fine. Thanks to bren.” She smiled at him thankful she had his help. She be dead if it wasn’t for him. Though if anyone else knew what she was she be priceless to many. People would pay a lot of money to claim her. she said “jade more worried about bren.” She then gave bren the other bag she had grabbed from the raider that had tried killing her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 8:12 pm

Bren took several breaths now that there was a moment to rest then hunted for his bag, now seeing that Jade had it, and rooted in for a box of rifle ammo to refill the magazine he burned through at the start, "Yeah. I'm fine. Just wish I was ten years younger." He sighed, "You holding up?" He asked now tucking the magazine into the pouch, "No hits or grazing shots?" He continued now opening up the jacket he offered her earlier and feeling around, occasionally checking his hands for blood.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 7:46 pm

Jade followed bren into the room admiring the little light on the end of his gun. She looked around the room as he closed the door running her finger along a self she looked at bren and said “bren okay?” she looked at him concerned for her hero. She owed him so much.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 5:02 pm

Bren, having finished his string of traps and make shift alarms, came up to the door that Jade had more or less directed him to. Keeping his carbine shouldered and ready, he pressed a button on the top and projected a beam of white light inside. A quick sweep left the room clear and he waved Jade inside so they could take a more proper rest while waiting for either the explosives to go off or just wake up in the morning properly rested and make their way to town, "Alright. So we lay low here. Hopefully they'll either think we're too dangerous for whatever we're worth." He spoke up slowly shutting the door just enough so some light could flow in.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 7:46 pm

Jade nodded and went up the stairs not sure where they would take them. She didn’t stay far from bren though as he set the traps as they went. Jade finally entered a room witch was dark. It had looked to be a old office she looked at bren not entering until he said so. She trusted him so followed what he said. Let alone she was clueless of all this.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 8:06 pm

Bren took a few more deep breaths as he attempted to bring his heart rate down, "Good." He said simply and picked himself back up, "We need to move again. Start going up the stairs. If we go up, there's less room for them to follow us. I can set traps to keep our backs clear." He explained before reaching into the other cargo pocket and tossing another mine to the floor not far from the stairway once they were both clear, "We'll leave in the morning, next town over isn't far. I'll work everything else out after that."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 10:22 pm

Jade panted as they entered a building. It was so quiet it was creepy. She could see bren was exhausted. She nodded and said “im…okay. “ her feet was on the rough shape due to being barefooted but for the most part she was fine. She wished she knew what was going on and how she could help bren but at least for now they were safe.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 4:43 pm

The wrecked city became unusually quiet after the sudden explosion and in turn he pulled Jade into another building as temporary cover until either he was sure the raiders called off the chase from their total casualties or they were just outright dead. This building however did have more intact floors than the last. The constant run, especially in his heavier equipment seemed to take a lot of energy and he flopped against a wall with his carbine aimed to the door, "You alright Jade? Not too badly hurt?" He asked while he attempted to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 4:07 pm

Jade tried to keep up with bren as he ran. She panted as it felt like they were running forever. She wondered why these people were chasing them or looking for them. She could see a explosion in the area that bren hand thrown the disc.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 3:07 am

Bren cringed hearing the dogs barking, he could have sworn the area was clear maybe a couple of days ago and yet here it was. Nearly an encampment worth of raiders sprung up from no where, "Damn. Where the hell did all you come from?" He asked himself mostly as he turned to face the threats and fired a couple of bursts back at the barking with the howls of pain coming from both the attack dogs and a couple of raiders standing behind. When he too his bursts he sped up with Jade trying to get into a safe posture in the maze work of wreckage. With a little reluctance, he dug a hand into a cargo pocket and tossed a metal disk behind them that started beeping shortly after.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 12:11 am

jade was shaken by the events. the raider hand held her so tight. she could feel the evil intentions of the man holding her. only to be saved by bren. she had fell when the raider fell. s puthing the raider off her who was screaming in pain only for bren to finish him. jade grabbed brens bag and the raiders back in a rush as bren dragged her away. she ran with bren but she had bare feet and no shoes. running hurt but she tried not to slow bren down. though as they rand she thought in the distance she heard barking witch wasn't good new for them.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 9:05 pm

Bren snapped his aim back towards Jade when he heard a sound in the silence to see Jade held up by a raider he hadn't seen. Jade could see the cold look in his eyes when he aimed and fired a shot between Jade's legs to drop the raider now screaming in pain then two shots down to finish him off, "Jade. We have to move. Now." He commanded slinging the carbine and drawing out the semi automatic pistol at his leg and grabbing Jade's hand to pull her away and out keeping his head turning to find and eliminate a hostile close by. If only he had one of those pip boys to see where a raider was hiding out.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 6:44 pm

as bren was distracted by most of the raiders. one who had came in the back way found jade. thinking he could use her as a bargaining chip. covered her mouth and grabbed her. confused and startled awake she tried to get free. as more raiders were coming.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 5:47 pm

Bren had stayed quiet, seemingly entranced in the flames in front of him. He didn't even seem to notice when Jade leaned up against him to sleep. At least until he heard the soft breathing coming from her as she fell deep asleep.

With something of a soft sigh, Bren softly set Jade down with something from his pack supporting her head as she slept. What disturbed what little peace he had was the sound of crunching stones outside. Soundlessly, Bren took to his feet and readied his carbine while he moved to the door.

The door opened with the vile smell of dried and stagnant blood wafted in the room. Raiders. Bren didn't act immediately as they entered and waited until the unsuspecting group stopped entering before concentrated fire dropped all but one as the carbine ran dry. The knife on his belt slipped out immediately after and with two swipes sliced the remaining raider's leg then coming around and stabbing into the base of his skull. Instead of retrieving the knife he reloaded the carbine and quickly shifted position to see if another hostile was present and firing off a few more shots into the raider standing outside before the building went silent again.

In total, there were ten raider bodies now littering the floor.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 2:18 pm

Jade blushed and thanked bren for his jacket witch cover her wings and he body. She pulled it around her taking in its warmth. She watched the fire listening. She looked at bren and wondered what he was thinking. She leaned against him/ she felt safe with him near by. She didn’t relize she had fallen asleep. It was evident she had be exhausted from the events of the day.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 12:34 am

Bren sighed seeing the way that Jade seemed to be moving and took a solid note of the shivering. It was going to be a rough time getting to the next place, especially if they had to move when it got warm later in the next morning. He pulled off the jacket and draped it over Jade's shoulders so she had something covering her back, especially since he was more or less covered by his armor, "There's a town not too far away from here. I'll see about making sure you get something warm when we get there." He told her setting the helmet down before looking down at the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next