Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 8:23 pm

Between his exertion with teaching and showing exact motions to go about with at least some self defense basics before moving on to other methods, had worked up a bit of a sweat and appetite himself. He dug into his pack separating out a large package and opened it up revealing more transparent packaging with different persevered foods stored inside. Using half of the original packaging he set half of the packaged meal in front of Jade with the other half for himself. It wasn't the most appetizing thing ever, but it was still food and would still keep them acting for a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 8:17 pm

Jade was very happy that bren thought she was doing good. It made her try harder to please him. She practice hard til he told her it was time to eat. She worked up quite a appitie
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 5:01 pm

Bren gave a solid nod seeing proper technique being blended into her motions. At the very least it was some quick progress to what was essentially a blank slate, "Just like that. Keep at it and you'll be tying people in knots in no time." He gave a small bit of humor seeing that she was definitely needing some positive reinforcement and a gentle pat on the head, "Let's practice for a bit and we can take a break to eat something."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 2:46 pm

Jade watched him closely. She admired brens skill and strength. She said " like this." She mimic brens movement but she didnt punch a wall as she thought that would hurt. She worked hard not to disappoint him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 4:50 am

Bren gave a bit of a nod when Jade did punch his hand, even if there was very little force behind it, "It's a start at least." He mentioned now that he did a gauge on where she was at. He in turn took a fighting posture and used a lot more refined movements to throw a punch of his own making a solid dent in the wall more to show that it was more than just an arm movement to throw, "It's going to be a bit of practice before you're doing something like that, but just try to copy the movements for now. We can work on power as we go." He pat her shoulder intending on having her copy full body movements to learn the basics before anything complex.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 1:33 am

Jade followed him quietly.  She was nervous leaving thst comfy room.  She had enjoyed the time they had in the room.  She followed him and listened to his instructions.

She said  "  sp I close my hand like this." She made a fist and then threw a punch it was weak.  She didnt really look like much like a fighter but deep down she was like s blank canvas with alot of potential.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 4:51 pm

With Jade's compliance, Bren gave a nod and soon after we're outside once more in search of an empty spot for him to give a little instruction, first thing to learn was close quarters, possibly grappling and knowing how to get out of something.

The first spot to learn was an empty office building, just the two of them on a higher floor so the wouldn't be seen or heard training up for future fights, "Alright." Bren started after setting his weapons and armor down to the side, "So you're not always going to have a gun on you. Knowing how to keep yourself fighting with your hands is a good step to keeping yourself alive." He held an open palm up, "Go ahead and give my hand a punch. See how much training we'll need."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 3:34 pm

Jade nodded following bren out.  She said " jades happy to have bren.  I  hope we can find out something.  Jade Hope's she want let bren down.  I dont know if hader can fight. Hade would like to learn "
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 8:30 pm

Bren watched Jade get herself together and ready herself for traveling again, an additional note added to make sure that Jade had a decent set of boots and traveling clothes the next place they could stop by, "Way it was he barely had the funds to restock himself from the brief encounter with the raiders before, "Just got to keep moving. Maybe we'll find a place to find out about your whole wings thing." He answered letting Jade finish up and walking out, "We'll also need to be sure you can fight if you need to. Can't be there all the time." He continued walking Jade down to exit the clock tower and to the next spot.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 4:01 pm

Jade groaned bot wanting to get up as she was comfortable.  She  rubbed her eyes cutily .  Sge the stretcher as she said " where we going now bren.   She got brand coar and put it on to hide her wings and cover her body.  She still needed cloths and shoes.  She put on the makeshift shoes she had made.  She then said " I am ready."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 11:44 pm

Bren finally woke up seeing and feeling the angel in his arms just draped over his body. It wasn't too bad, actually kind of nice to feel the warmth of a girl at the end of a cool night. Of course it would have to end since they would have to move out and keep moving, "Come on Jade. Time to wake up." He shook Jade gently hoping to pull her out of sleep so they could move and find the next spot to gather some good and keep themselves fed once the hit civilization again, "Get your coat on, we'll get some breakfast and move out."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 4:18 pm

Jade was very comfortable when opening approached her body was half way laying on bren.  She didnt want to get up.  She rather spend the day in bed with bren.  She was afraid that bren would take her somewhere and leave her
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 2:14 pm

Bren, somewhat taken aback by Jade's apparent affection, simply just let himself fall limp to at least try to get a little sleep before needing to move again to the next town, maybe find out about Jade's whole wings thing if they passed through a spot with any documentations in regards to any secret projects. That was for the morning though assuming Jade wanted to move when they woke up.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 10:42 am

Jade gave a small moan as he let his hands roam her back and around her wongs. She snuggle closer sleeping peacefully against him. Ahe was rather cute when she slept she mumble in her sleep "  jade loves bren"  she was dreaming of bren being her knight in shiny armor
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 10:42 pm

While Jade was resting and giving no resistance to Bren, he couldn't help but to be a little curious and feel the spots on her back where her wings sprouted from as well as how soft her skin was while he touched her. It wasn't much, but it was comforting to feel someone so soft in comparison to his own rough and tumble body. He had been on the road for a while and she may not have be giving any resistance, he couldn't just use her like that and with everything else she would still need to adapt before he did anything like that.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 8:58 pm

Jade liked the warmth and his latting felt good.  Ger eyes drifted close.  Her body was exposed to bren if he chose to explore it he wouldnt find and resistance.  Jade accepted bren as her protector and more if he chosr.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 8:39 pm

The warm feeling in his chest grew the closer Jade got, his own soft hand placing soft pats to her back to help ease her further into sleep, "I'll do my best." He answered back unusually calm with the fact that he had a young girl in his arms outright telling him not to leave her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 8:30 pm

Jade smiled when bren joined her on the bed.  She snuggle against his strong body.  She felt so safe with him. She said : please never leave jade."  She blushed as she didnt want to be around bad men like earlier.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 7:31 pm

Bren, taking a look up, saw Jade with her wings stretched out and eventually setting herself down on what probably was the most cozy thing he was likely to sleep on for some time, "I suppose if you're asking." He answered now letting himself get more comfortable with the angelic figure he'd rescued just a couple days prior. She definitely was too innocent for this much more damaged world she woke up to., "Try and get some sleep." He finished laying back and finally relaxing.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 11:56 am

Jade nodded and said " jades just happy. Rent  car bsck."    Ince inside and bren said it was safe she let the coat fall to the floor and let her wings stretch once again reveal her body.  She nodded and laid on the bed.  She said " bren can join jade on this ig it make you more comfortable"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 8:13 am

Bren sighed while he guided Jade up to at least some privacy versus what was outside the make shift inn rooms towards the top, "Yeah. Wasnt thinking about people like that. Don't generally deal with company so it's still something to get used to." He spoke up now taking off the heavier armor suit and helmet in the brief respite of safety they were going to have. Of course to his dismay there was only one bed, "go ahead and lie down on the bed. I'll just take a nap here." He added on just letting himself relax the best he could on the floor while he stretched himself out.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 12:23 am

Jade was relieve when bren finally returned.  She was glad he made that strange man go away.  She said " thank you.  That strange man didnt seem that nice.  He creeped me out.:  she followed bren keeping close to hin  she notice alit of people didnt look very friendly and gave her stares  witch kinda creeped her out and scared her  she followed bren inside the room
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 12:11 am

Bren walked up nearly as soon as Jade mentioned that he was going to be back and gripped the new comer's shoulder tightly, "Yeah. I definitely did." He interjected pulling the man away from Jade, "Sorry about that. Got what I was after. For now, time for some safe rest." He told Jade patting her shoulder softly after he practically dragged the stranger away for Jade to follow him up to an inn room above.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 11:39 pm

Jade ate some more of her food.  She felt uncomfortable with this guy near her.  She got a bad vibe from him.  She said " I dunno what a cradle robber is.  Bren protected me.  Maybe I should go look for him.  He said he would be right back. "
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 10:44 pm

The man raised an eyebrow with the mention of Bren, "Well now. That's something. Didn't know the guy was a cradle robber." He spoke up taking a drink from his cup, "So, where did he find a pretty thing like you? He go diving into some sealed up place?" He asked now seeming to check to see if anyone was attempting to look and see what he was doing, especially with the idea of this girl being with Bren.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)   Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nuclear Winter Wonderland (mature. open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next