Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 5:25 pm

"Mmmm I thought you would" Astrid said with a grin, feeling his member tap against her stomach she bit her bottom lip a little. Reaching down she stroked his member playfully, "I think I'd prefer not to get pounded into the dirt" she said with a laugh as she took her hand away from his member and ran her fingers through his wet fur. Astrid of course was not in anyway against him trying to breed her as often as he wished to "So I think taking a seat in your lap would be the best idea."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 9:04 am

Arvin let a grin spread across his lips when she asked his reward, "I want to try breeding you again princess." He told her as the pink fleshy mass emerged from the sheath and tapped against her stomach, "Though if you don't want me pounding you into the dirt, I would recommend taking a seat in my lap. Once were closer to the edge of the stream of course."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:59 am

Astrid slid her hands down his arms as he placed her down on her feet, "I'm not against playing it again". Pretending to think over his question as his paws wandered her frame she smirked slightly "Hmmm, I don't know". Taking one of her hands away from him she tapped a finger against her bottom lip thoughtfully "What special reward would you like for catching me?" she asked tipping her head to the side a little with a grin having a feeling she already knew the answer he was going to give.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:54 am

Arvin gave a nod giving one more nuzzle and setting Astrid back to her feet, "That I am." While still on her feet, he still kept her up against his body, "Its not every day I get to play hunt my lover." His paws began wandering her frame again, "And since I caught you. Do I get a special reward?" He asked her while his paws trailed over her hips.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:46 am

When he grabbed her around the waist Astrid wiggled a little but didn't try to pull away from him and she let him pull them both upwards, taking in a deep breath she laughed as he nuzzled her neck. "I am having a lot of fun my ulfric" she said with a smile as he licked her cheek. His small affections that he showed towards her made Astrid feel very special. She was glad that he had been the one who had found her and had taken care of her, "You having fun?" Astrid questioned quirking a brow as she placed her hands on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:37 am

Arvin pulled himself forward the last few feet ahead and grabbed her around her waist. Once caught he made sure she was tightly in his grasp. The water splashed upwards as he jumped back up and took in a new breath of air. Once back in the open air he nuzzled his soaked cheek into her neck, "Having fun my princess?" He asked before planting a small lick on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:28 am

Astrid gave a squeal of laughter when he jumped into the water making her raise her hands up a little. Turning around in the water she looked down at him while he was under the water, laughing she slowly backed away from him in the water as he advanced on her. Taking a deep breath Astrid ducked under the water as well, smirking at him Astrid playfully kicked one of her legs out towards him as she kept herself under the water with him. She was curious how long he could hold his breath and if he was going to continue to pretend to advance on her like she was his prey.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:22 am

Arvin watched as Astrid once more stripped down to nothing. Once Astrid dove down to submerge herself the Ulfric jumped in behind her and dropped down so he was completely submerged in the icy cool water. He stayed low to the bottom using his claws to slowly advance on Astrid as though he was a predator stalking his prey. His body movements however betrayed the fact he was mostly just playing with Astrid.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 9:37 pm

Astrid laughed when he said that it depended on how she washed herself, "Of course it does" she said with a shake of her head. Looking up at him when he placed a paw on the small of her back she smirked a little "I'm sure we could make it very warm". Spotting the stream Astrid moved away from him and walked up to the edge of the stream, without hesitating she took off the clothing she had put on before she walked into the water and turned around to watch Arvin as she let herself sink into the water slowly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 9:21 pm

Arvin watched Astrid walk past him and out into the cool morning air. He closed the door once they were both outside and followed a short distance while he watched the sway of her hips, "Well. That ultimately depends on how you wash yourself." He mentioned not placing a paw on the small of her back. He chuckled deeply after her last comment, "Then I may just have to oblige. See how warm we can make the water."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 9:08 pm

Astrid shrugged her shoulders a little "Gotta get the kinks out somehow". Watching as he lead against the door frame she smirked as she walked up to him "Well lets see how good you are at keep those urges in check, Ulfric" she said sweetly as she stepped out of the cabin into the lovely crisp morning air. Astrid always loved how calm and relaxed mornings seemed to feel as normally she was the first person awake "Though of course, I wouldn't say no to warming up the water" she said sweetly as she glanced over her shoulder at him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 8:53 pm

Arvin walked to the entrance to his cabin and opened up the door, "Not too many women I've heard about that crack their backs. Not that I'm overly surprised after the last couple days." He leaned against the door frame while he watched her and waited for her to follow, "Maybe I'll let you clean up, maybe we'll spend the morning warming up the water. All depends if I can keep my beastly urges in check."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 8:43 pm

Astrid smirked at him when he said that he would be watching her, "I wouldn't expect anything less" she joked. Getting to her feet she stretched her arms above her head making her back crack "I just might let you join me" Astrid said pretending to think about it as if it was a big deal for him to join her while she was bathing. "But I have a feeling if we bathed together we wouldn't get much cleaning done" she said with a playful grin as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 8:36 pm

Arvin pulled himself up to his feet and stretched his arms and shoulders, "Was there a question as to me showing you where the steam is?" He glance back with one last flex of his back, "Of course you know I'll be watching you." His fangs once again curled in his playful grin, "Unless you want me to join you. I certainly wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 8:28 pm

The feeling of him wrapping an arm around her made her almost want to melt into him. Astrid smirked and tipped her head to the side slightly when Arvin licked at her neck sending a shiver down her spine, when he mentioned that there was a stream nearby she thought for a moment before she gave a nod of her head "Getting clean actually would be a good idea" she said with a smile. Looking over her shoulder at Arvin she raised a brow at him a little "Going to show me where it is?" Astrid playfully questioned him knowing that he would show her, the more she thought about Astrid did feel like she really needed to wash herself to feel more awake.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 8:20 pm

Arvin nodded and stretched his back with a couple of loud pops coming out from his spine, "Haven't slept that well in quite some time. Thank you." He answered now wrapping one strong around her frame while she leaned up into him. He smirked at her little joke, "I have no doubts in my mind that you'll take them off. You seemed to enjoy last night too much to resist me." He licked at her neck again to see what her reaction was going to be. Once their play was over he slowly picked himself back up, "There's a stream nearby if you want to try and was off. As much as I enjoy your scent the way it is, you might want to be clean before you go back to your clothing."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 8:12 pm

"Better to remove temptation to get the day going" Astrid laughed softly when she heard his voice, placing her top on her lap she turned her head and looked at him when he rolled up beside her. "I did sleep well" she said smiling and relaxed when nuzzled her, "I take it you slept very well". Leaning back into him a little Astrid yawned slightly before she shook her head a little trying to wake up more or at least seem like she was more awake, "I promise later on I'll take my clothes back off just for you" Astrid joked with a cheeky grin as she turned her head and looked at Arvin playfully curious what he would say to her words since she was mostly just joking.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 8:00 pm

Arvin, on the other hand, slept soundly after his more than pleasant evening with his princess. That fact became evident when Astrid awake to find her Ulfric lover still asleep in the same position. When she had started pulling herself off the bed was when he started to wake and see her leaving the bed to go for the clothes tossed aside the previous night, "Going for the clothes so soon?" He asked in his playful manner as he rolled up beside her, "Sleep well?" He asked this time more sincerely with a soft nuzzle.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 7:01 pm

Astrid nodded her head as she yawned a little when he said that they should sleep, "Mmm good idea" she said softly as she stayed laying on top of him enjoying the warmth he was giving off "You make a very comfy pillow". Closing her eyes Astrid drifted off the sleep, sometime during the night she slipped off of the top of him and nestled into his side with her back pressed against him. Waking up as the sun started to slowly light up the cabin Astrid stretched out her body yawning, taking a moment to just lay on the bed waking herself up Astrid slowly sat up on the bed and swung her legs off of the edge of the bed so she could get to her feet and start getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 6:56 pm

Arvin Arvin let the tips of his claws start to trace along her spine again when she began playing with his fur, "I suppose that it's a sacrifice that I'll just have to make." He added in laughing with Astrid's giggle. His eyes slowly drifted to the leather flap that started to drift with the wind and the way the cabin slowly began to darken, "We should probably get some actual sleep soon, have a fresh start for tomorrow's search." He suggested patting her back softly, "You're more than welcome to lay on top of me and use me as a pillow." He invited her while easing himself into a more relaxed posture.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 6:47 pm

Raising her head off of his chest Astrid raised a brow at him and she shrugged her shoulders playfully "Might be a yes" she said pretending to be coy as she grinned at him a little. "I mean, I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. I like kids". Putting her head back down on his chest Astrid listened to his heart beating as she smiled to herself a little "And you would be the one putting up with my mood swings if I did get pregnant" Astrid teased with a cheeky giggle as she started running her fingers through his fur again.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 6:39 pm

Arvin let another chuckle escape when Astrid playfully hit his chest. His eyebrow arched slightly at the mention that it would be interesting if it was possible to breed, "So is that a yes or a no if it happens?" He asked catching his attention more to the idea of them having children, "Of course I won't mind, always sort of wanted kids of my own. You would be the one carrying them and everything like that."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 6:22 pm

Astrid giggled a little feeling the soft lick behind her ear, letting Arvin move her so she was laying on his chest she ran her fingers a little through his fur as he traced his paw up and down her body. Resting her head on his chest she smiled and nodded her head a little "Mhmm we will need the extra room if you stay with me" she said with a soft laugh. When he grabbed her ass Astrid couldn't stop a happy laugh leaving her as she playfully hit his chest. Smiling she nuzzled her cheek into his fur loving how soft he was, "Well if it is possible for you to breed with me it will be very interesting".
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 6:08 pm

Arvin let a softer smile curl his wolfish muzzle before Astrid felt a soft lick under her ear, "I would have to agree with you." He whispered to her before he began to slowly pull his length from her. He turned the pair over so that Astrid could lay on his chest and one free paw could slowly trace up and down her body, "If I'm going to be staying with you a lot more, we certainly will need to find that cabin of yours." He took in the afterglow with a satisfied breath, "Definitely will need that extra room." His paw then softly grabbed her ass, "Especially if we're going to be at this more. Never know if it's possible for an Ulfric to breed with a human."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 4:40 pm

Astrid whimpered at the sound of his growl and gasped as he tried to shove his knot inside of her which made her reach her climax. The waves of pleasure pulsing through her made her clench her toes. As the excitement and pleasure began to settle down Astrid smiled up at Arvin sweetly, feeling him nuzzle her neck made her close her eyes happily loving the feeling "I didn't think today would end up like this either" she said softly. Running her fingers through his fur very slowly and gently she gave a soft laugh "But it was a very lovely way to end the day" Astrid said as she kept her head tipped to the side letting him nuzzle  her neck as long as he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next