Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 8:44 pm

Astrid raised her head from where she was resting it against him and looked up a little when he asked if there was anything she would miss, "I think I will miss my bed the most to be honest" she said with a laugh. She knew she wasn't going to miss being waited on hand and foot nor was she going to miss the pressure of having to marry someone who was deemed suitable for her, "Hand crafted and very soft" Astrid added with a shake of her head and a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 8:21 pm

Arvin's eyes glanced to the cooking pig though the soft petting eased him more with his lover. The two stayed close like that, him softly stroking her back and her rested against him and petting his chest. In an effort to pass the time he asked a question, "Is there anything from your old home you think you'll miss? I'm sure there's at least one thing or another. You are a princess after all."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 1:34 am

Astrid crinkled her nose at Arvin when he took a playful jab at her about her getting taken out by a tree branch of all things, "You just had to go there" she pouted pretending to be unhappy with him. When he nuzzled her cheek she couldn't help but to smile softly at the feeling, "Mhmm" Astrid said when he stated he was only playing with her "You better be". Feeling him take a deep breath she continued to run her fingers through his fur taking note that he seemed to like it when she did that.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 10:37 pm

Arvin playfully scowled to Astrid at the comment about not being a good Ulfric if he couldn't hunt, "I wasn't about to go there." He started then the grin came back, "But I suppose you wouldn't be too great of a warrior if a tree branch can knock you off a horse." He jabbed back and rubbed his paw along her back, "I'm only playing with you, I'm sure you're amazing." He nuzzled her cheek with his as the boar sizzled over the open flame. He took a deep breath feeling Astrid's fingers running through his fur.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 9:44 pm

Astrid smiled and snuggled into his side when Arvin pulled her close against him, "And also, you wouldn't be a very good Ulfric if you couldn't hunt" she joked knowing that even if he couldn't hunt he would still be an amazing Ulfric. She had no doubt in her mind that people would listen to him without question if he gave an order. Resting her head against him she watched the boar cooking over the flames, the smell of it beginning to cook filling the cabin slowly, as she looked at the fire she ran her fingers through his fur absently.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 6:06 am

Arvin chuckled to Astrid at the mention of wanting her to run her fingers through his fur, "Well. I certainly do enjoy a nice petting whenever we get close." He nuzzled softly before she got off his lap so he could get the boar roasting on the open flames. It was only a few minutes before it was hanging over the flames and he was back on the floor next to her, "I'm glad I could provide, especially seeing how much you want my children. Can't be a good father if I can't provide for the little ones." He pulled her close and against his side.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 12:13 am

Astrid quirked a brow before she smirked at him "You just want me to run my fingers through your fur" she said with a shake of her head, letting him lick her neck she gently patted his chest. "I think finding out if you're ticklish can indeed wait" Astrid shrugged, when he patted her hips she got off of his lap and sat back down on the floor so he could set about getting their food ready. "It's lovely to know that you are very good at providing company and food" she laughed as she leaned her back against the wall as she watched Arvin closely.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 12:05 am

Arvin just chuckled to Astrid while his paws went to her hips to keep her there in that posture in his lap, "You can try and see if I'm ticklish if you like, but there's a lot of me to try and explore quite like that." Arvin stated though he licked her neck shortly after, "Though maybe wait until the boar is roasted up. Seems the fire's ready for it now." He spoke now patting her hips to let her know he was going to stand up to get their food ready.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 12:00 am

Astrid laughed and shook her head "You're mistaken" she said before she giggled when he prodded the ticklish spot she had. Wiggling as he continued to prod it she turned around in his lap and gently hit his chest "Now that is just mean" Astrid laughed and pretended to pout about the fact that he had decided to tickle her. "I highly doubt you're ticklish" she said shaking her head since she had the idea of trying to tickle him back for tickling her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 11:53 pm

Arvin tilted his head after she started to squirm in his grasp. His playful smile coming back as his paws drifted back to that ticklish spot, "Seems like the valkyrie has a ticklish spot right here." He continued the prodding into that one spot to get a rise from her his chuckle growing as he got his reaction from her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 11:44 pm

Astrid couldn't stop the soft noises that him massaging her brought out of her, "Well, it doesn't feel like you are out of practise" she said smiling as she opened her eyes and tipped her head back a little more to look up at him. Straightening her head up Astrid looked at the fire watching as the flames danced, "I don't mind the idea of just relaxing for now." Feeling him move his paws down her back slowly made her wiggle a little as he pressed into a more ticklish spot.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 11:36 pm

Arvin continued the gentle motions in Astrid's shoulders and in the process slowly brought her to the ground under his touch and set in his lap, "Glad you like the rub down. It's been a long time since I've been able to practice." He slowly drives to the muscles in her back and continued the massage though the tightened muscles, "It might be a bit before I can start roasting the boar, for now just relax."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 11:30 pm

Astrid couldn't help but give a small giggle when when said he might try and fit his knot inside of her, "That is very true" she said smirking when he mentioned unlimited cuddling. Feeling his paws start kneading her shoulders Astrid gave a soft groan as she closed her eyes and tipped her head back a little loving the feeling of him massaging the knots out of her shoulders, she had been so tense lately that her shoulders ached a little but since she had been out in the forest with Arvin it felt like her stress was melting away.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 11:21 pm

Arvin arched an eye brow at her request to change their wager, "Well. I suppose. Maybe I can try fitting my knot in you if that's the case. We would be sure to have uninterrupted snuggling if we physically can't pull away." He spoke with a chuckle before the boar just about slammed into the ground while he waited for the flames to grow. He slowly came up behind Astrid and she could feel as his paws started kneading her shoulders in an effort to keep his lover relaxed, "For now. It's just us."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:51 pm

Astrid tipped her head back and grinned at Arvin "I might be nice and we can pretend that you one" she said playfully. When he asked about their possible guest she shook her head with a sigh "I didn't see anyone at all" she said shrugging her delicate shoulders "Hopefully we will be." Putting her hands behind her on the ground Astrid leaned back onto her hands comfortably as she watched Arvin, she did have to admit she liked the sight of him carrying the board effortlessly and knowing he could provide for her made her happy.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:46 pm

Arvin wasn't far behind when Astrid got back with the kindling for their warming and cooking flame. Instead of a deer slung up over his shoulder it was a large boar already cleaned through and only needed to be roasted up on an open flame, "Looks like I lost this time." He mentioned seeing Astrid setting up and lighting the fire, "No sign of our possible guest?" He asked sniffing the air and finding the scent was gone, "Hopefully we'll be left alone."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:40 pm

Astrid wandered about getting all of the wood she needed along with kindling for the fire, once she everything for starting a fire she started back to the cabin. Walking through the tree line she looked around and couldn't see anyone, thinking she was the first one back she walked into the cabin and set about getting the fire set up. Once it was going Astrid sat down beside it waiting to see where Arvin was, even if she was really the first one back she was willing to let him be the one on top.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Arvin was caught somewhat off guard when she actually agreed to his little water instead of laughing it off like he was originally planning on doing. It wasn't like he waa going to complain one was or the other, but he liked the idea of being the dominate beast again, "I'll see you soon then." He spoke before catching a scent in the woods and following after it.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 9:11 pm

Astrid rolled her eyes a little at Arvin but couldn't keep a smile off of her face, closing her eyes when he licked her cheek and softly nuzzled his cheek on hers she reached out and gently ran her fingers through his fur. Opening her eyes she smirked at him "Sounds like a deal" she said as she continued to smirk at him, that gave her the intensive to try and beat Arvin a little. Moving away from him she headed into the trees to start collecting wood while throwing a playful smirk over her shoulder at him. As she set about collecting wood Astrid made sure to keep an eye on her surroundings not wanting someone to sneak up on her while she had an armful of wood.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 9:02 pm

Arvin chuckled to her comment, "I didn't figure you did. Wasn't a lot to sneak after I had you undressed and on your back." He made one more lick on her cheek and a soft nuzzle of his cheek on hers. His grin returned hearing her joking challenge, "Whoever gets done with their job first is on top?" He asked mostly just to continue playing with her before he would leave for his hunt.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 8:41 pm

Astrid laughed and shook her head at him "No I didn't mange to sneak a bow and arrow" she said with another shake of her head, "I'm sure there will be a lot of time to cuddle after our fun activities". Not seeing anyone around she smiled at Arvin "Bet you I'll have a fire going before you get back with food" Astrid half joked, she knew she could get a fire going pretty quickly but she had no doubt that Arvin would be fast at hunting as soon as he found something for the two of them to eat.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 8:20 pm

Arvin nodded feeling the comforting weight of Astrid leave him for their daily job to survive, "I'll go on the hunt, unless you managed to sneak a bow and arrow or anything useful before you got knocked off your horse." He spoke looking out the window one last time to try and see if the owner of the scent was anywhere around, "And don't worry, I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to snuggle up after we're done eating. Well, maybe after we're done with all of those special activities we love doing so much." He grinned once more before going for the door and sniffing the air, now trying to ignore the other human scent, to see if he could get started on trying to track prey.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 11:55 pm

Astrid smiled when Arvin licked along her neck, sighing a little as well she nodded her head "I know". "Wish we could just spend all day cuddling" she laughed as she got off of him and stretched her arms above her head, yawning a little Astrid looked at him with another smile "Might as well get started on getting food and wood". Rolling her shoulders a little Astrid walked out of the cabin and looked around wondering if the other human scent Arvin had picked up on was still around, she couldn't see anyone but that didn't mean that there wasn't someone lurking waiting for something.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 11:51 pm

Arvin smiled to Astrid as his paw slowly trailed up her back, "It depends. Not that I would be opposed to that." When she tilted her head back he slipped a soft lick along her neck. There was another few minutes of snuggling before he took a small sigh, "We are going to need to start getting food and wood soon." He mentioned with a small bit of disappointment, "As much as I would love to just sit here and cuddle."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 11:43 pm

"Hmm four would be a good amount of children to have" Astrid chuckled as she relaxed to the feeling of him stroking her hips with one of his paws, "But I have a feeling we'll have a few more than just four" she said with a smile as she tipped her head backwards a little as she got comfortable against him. Just leaning against him felt wonderful but she knew they would need to go and get some food and things to start a fire for the night so than they wouldn't get cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next