Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 6:49 am

Arvin's shaft began to pulse rapidly with his own rising heart beat when her walls started to tighten further around him. The swollen knot pushing up against her as he began to reach his own climax. With a deep growl he shoved himself as deep as her body would allow and attempted to shove the knot inside to lock them together while the sudden warmth began to fill her. The thick ropes of his seed pulsed inside her with each passing second. After what felt like an eternity of the euphoric rush, he began to finally calm down while he looked to his current lover, "I'll admit." He spoke softly before nuzzling her neck, "I hadn't thought today would end quite like this."

Last edited by greatdragonsoldier13 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 12:54 am

Astrid couldn't stop the sweet sounds of pleasure from continually leaving her, when his tongue trailed along her neck once again Astrid instinctively tipped her head to the side baring more of her neck to him showing she was happy for him to do whatever he wanted to her neck. Noticing him letting his beastial side take over Astrid dug her fingers deeply into his chest as her back arched at the feeling of her climax rising rapidly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 12:13 am

Once he heard the beautiful sounds of her appeasement he began a faster cadence to his thrusts. His tongue once more trailed along the crook of her neck. His breathing picked up with his cadence. It wasn't long before it was evident he was letting his bestial side take over the longer they progressed.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Feeling something moist prod her Astrid froze for a second before she made herself relax, when he said that he would try and be gentle she nodded her head a little. Feeling more of him entering her Astrid closed her eyes and moaned softly once he was as far inside of her as possible, feeling his paws on her shoulders Astrid opened her eyes and smiled softly at Arvin as she reached her hands up a little and ran her fingers through his fur once. When he began to thrust into her steadily Astrid arched her back a little with an eager moan, she had never felt this wonderful before and she didn't want the feeling of him giving her so much pleasure to end "So good" she moaned.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 7:24 am

It wasn't long after her brief confirmation that Astrid felt something moist start to prod at her entrance. While his bulk kept more of the event hidden from view, it didn't need to be hidden for her to know what was about to happen, "Then I'll try and be gentle." He whispered before she could feel herself widening out as the moist body slowly invaded her. Once pushed past her barrier and as hilted as far as her body would allow him he pushed his paws up to her shoulders as a display of dominance. He let her recover from his intrusion for a moment before his steady thrusts rocked both her and the bed they shared.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 12:48 am

Astrid bit her bottom lip eagerly as his claws traversed their way down her body, him calling her his little princess made her smile. She liked the sound of that coming from him, letting him remove what was left of her clothing she shrugged her shoulders a little "Nothing to complain about". His paw running down the full length of her leg made her take in a shaky breath before she nodded her head "I think as ready as I'm going to get" Astrid said softly, she was eager to see how much of him she could fit inside of her she just hoped it wouldn't hurt too much but she trusted Arvin to take care of her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 12:39 am

Arvin let his grin return as he watched Astrid do exactly as he motioned for just the moment prior, "Then I certainly won't my little princess." He trailed his claws down her now bare body and began to slowly pull what was left covering her free of her frame and exposing all of her body, "Well, you don't seem to be complaining." He muttered trailing one of his paws under her and running the full length down to her leg, "Do you think you're ready for me my princess?" He asked while be buried himself into her scent, "I'm not exactly small." He continued while taking her scent once more.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 12:27 am

When he shifted so she was laying on her back she looked up at him with a soft smile, "I don't think I will want you to stop" Astrid said cheekily. The feeling of his paw running along her side under her clothing made her move a little, watching him carefully she grabbed her top and slowly pulled it off arching her back a little as she did so pressing her bare stomach against his fur. The feeling of it against her bare skin felt strange but also very nice at the same time, tossing her shirt off of the edge Astrid nestled herself back into the bed giving Arvin access to do as he wished to her skin "You seem to know what you want" she teased him sweetly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 12:18 am

Arvin smirked hearing that breathy moan and feeling her shudder as he gave her his affections, "Then perhaps I should keep with them." He spoke in a husky manner before slowly shifting so that she was laying on her back with him on top of her. He could almost hear her heart beat through her chest the more he tried, "Feel free to say stop whenever you want me to stop." He spoke while one paw slowly trailed along her side and under her clothing as though eager to remove them for her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 12:06 am

At the feeling of Arvin slowly exposing her back Astrid's fingers paused for a moment before they continued to dance through his fur. As soon as he licked along her neck and shoulder her eyes closed as she bit her bottom lip at the feeling it sent coursing through her, "Just a little safety" she said softly as he breathed in her scent deeply. Before she could form a response to him saying he may get addicted to her scent the sensation of his lick sliding along her neck brought a breathy moan from her lips that she didn't mean to make. Astrid moved a little on the bed as her heartbeat began to pickup "I may just get addicted the attention you're giving me" Astrid breathed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 11:57 pm

Arvin allowed their little venture to continue on even as they began playing with one another's bodies and exploring each other, "I suppose I might just have to." He muttered as he slowly began to expose her back. The Ulfric couldn't help himself and shifted enough to place another affectionate lick along her neck and shoulder, "I suppose there is some safety in knowing I have you here then." He took in a deep breath of her scent while his snout was next to her neck, "And I may find myself addicted to that scent of yours." One more lick slid along her neck as he tried to bury himself in that scent.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 11:42 pm

Astrid shivered slightly at the feeling of the tips of his claws trailing along her back, when his claw slipped under her clothing and touched her skin touching her spine she couldn't stop the second shiver that ran through her. "Keep treating me so nicely and maybe I just might stay with you" Astrid said with a smile enjoying as he continued to stroke her, the knowledge that he could easily scratch her enough to make her bleed if he wished to but chose to touch her gently made her body relax greatly. "If you did keep me, it wouldn't be against my will" she said with a smirk as she started moving her fingers through his fur more very lightly digging into his muscles here and there.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 11:35 pm

Arvin couldn't help himself at this point and started trailing his claw tips along her back like a lover's caress, "Perhaps I don't. Though it has been a very long time since I've been this close to anyone." One claw tip slipped under her closing and gently trailed along her spine, "If I could get you to stay with me, I couldn't possibly complain about that." There was a brief pause while he stroked her, "Though I certainly wouldn't want to keep you here against your will." His tone implied that he knew that she wouldn't have to force herself at the rate things moved between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 11:21 pm

Astrid snuggled more against Arvin as he kept her pressed against his chest "I'll make sure to be very careful about what I say". She couldn't help but smirk a little at her words but the thought of and Ulfric becoming cuddly amused her somewhat, "Well, I wouldn't say it's a plan but it is an interesting idea" she said grinning before she giggled when he licked her cheek making her turn her head a little pressing her forehead into the bed slightly. "With the way you're holding onto me, anyone would think you wouldn't want me to leave" she stated playfully as she rested a hand against his chest her fingers lightly moving through his fur a little.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 11:13 pm

Arvin felt his body start to warm up as Astrid pulled herself up into his body. His paw reached back around her keeping her pressed up against his chest, "Careful what you say. You might just get the big scary Ulfric even more cuddly than you think." He kept a good hold of Astrid to ensure she wasn't about to leave or escape his grasp any time soon, "Unless the plan is to make the big scary Ufric turn all afectionate on you." Playfully he licked her cheek to add to what he just said.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:47 pm

Astrid managed to catch what he muttered and she couldn't stop herself from laughing "Of course you wouldn't" she teased him. Watching as he crawled into the bed along with her Astrid moved onto her side so she was facing Arvin, when he asked if she was comfy she raised a brow at him "Very". Moving on the bed so she was closer to him so she could feel his body warmth she gave a lazy smile "Comfy and warm" Astrid said with a lazy grin, "Why wouldn't I be comfy? I'm in a warm bed and have a big scary Ulfric looking out for me" she giggled as she watched him with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Arvin tilted his head with a slight shift of his eyes, "Well, I wouldn't really mind having a very attractive young woman suddenly falling asleep on top of me." He muttered before watching as Astrid flopped down on the bed and made herself comfortable. He watched her for a few seconds before taking a deep breath and trying to crawl next to her on the far side to allow Astrid some room to get comfortable. He couldn't help but to just keep a good eye on her while she was rested down, "Comfy?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:16 pm

She nodded her head at his words "That is true" she said with a smile, when he asked if she wanted to lie down Astrid raised her head from his shoulder and looked over at the bed before she gave a little yawn "I think that would be a good idea, because knowing me I will fall asleep on you" Astrid laughed. She knew if she did fall asleep on him it wouldn't be any trouble for him to shift her since she was quite small, looking at Arvin she smiled at him as she moved away from him slightly and graciously got to her feet and moved over to the bed and perched herself on it. Stretching her arms above her head with a soft groan Astrid grinned a little as she let herself flop backwards onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:09 pm

Arvin briefly shrugged one of his shoulders so that Astrid was still comfortable up against his body, "Well, you never know. Sometimes you find that one that has something of a personality and a care about who they're with." He felt Astrid snuggle up to his side the longer he stayed beside her, "Though you are right, it doesn't matter if you aren't planning on ever going back." He continued on feeling her brushing up with his fur, "Do you want to lie down by chance?" He asked glancing at his bed and back to Astrid.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:59 pm

Astrid moved a little she felt his paw wrap around her but she didn't move away from him at all, watching the fire as it started to fade she moved her head on his shoulder a little when he asked if she had found a passable suitor making her snort a little "Nope. Never found a passable suitor, all of them just wanted a wife that they could show off to everyone" Astrid sighed "None of them wanted to take the time to try and get to know me" she added with a shake of her head. Moving closer to him as much as she could Astrid closed her eyes enjoying the warmth that he was giving off "But that doesn't matter" Astrid laughed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:49 pm

Arvin slowly shifted his paw around her when she placed her head on his shoulder, partly to steady her and partly to keep her close up, "I'm glad you have that in mind." He started consciously making the effort to not start stroking her side, "Don't worry about repaying me, though I certainly will not complain if you want to." He let the room fall silent while the flames slowly started to fade into embers that glowed like a constellation of stars, "So, you ever find a suitor that was somewhat passable?" He asked mostly to break the brief silence.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:39 pm

She nodded her head slowly as she listened to him and she giggled when he waggled his eyebrows, it just seemed so funny for an Ulfric to waggle his eyebrows at her. Watching as he scooted himself closer to her Astrid stayed where she was sitting not minding that he was moving closer to her at all, "If you like I can make you some. As payment for me drinking the last of it" she laughed with a small shake of her head. Smiling at his words she nodded her head again "Hopefully the cabin is because it would be fun to spend more time around you". Yawning a little Astrid moved a little and placed her head down on Arvin's shoulder when he had scooted close enough to her for her to do so, she wasn't tired but when she drank Astrid did tend to yawn a bit.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:32 pm

Arvin snickered at the mention, "Perhaps I should. Maybe repay the favor at another time." He waggled his eyebrows clearly making a joke with his inflection. He slowly scooted himself nearer to Astrid, "I do need to, I'm all out at this point." He pointed at the gourd, "That was my last gourd of mead." He didn't need to be keeping a close eye on Astrid at this point when he outright saw how she was reacting now that she was feeling the effects now, "If we're in the same neck of the woods when you find that cabin then I'm sure we will be getting plenty of time to drink and jest with one another."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Astrid laughed when he said that he might keep her around just to stroke his ego more, "Well if you like it so much I think I can stick around just to stroke your ego" she smirked. When Arvin said he would try and get more mead ready because of what she had said making her laugh softly "You don't need to". Seeing his grin become a friendly smile Astrid returned his smile with one of her own "It doesn't have to be a brief interaction" she said smiling as she rolled her shoulders a little loving the soft buzzing feeling she was now getting from the mead as it was taking more affect on her, he hadn't been lying about the strength of the mead he had made and Astrid didn't mind it at all as it made her feel happy.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:14 pm

Arvin arched an eyebrow with that first comment though it felt like she was really rubbing his ego when she continued on, "I am thoroughly enjoying the ego stroking you've been giving me. Might want to keep you around here a little more just for that." His grin widened out once more before picking the gourd from the ground and setting it back on the small table. Once back in the proper seated posture he tilted his head at the mention of her interactions with her suitors, "I can understand why you don't want to go back now, being stuck in something like that would firmly drive me up the wall that's for sure. I'll try and get some more mead ready just because you told me that." He let his grin fade down to a more friendly smile, "It would be a lie if I said I wasn't enjoying our brief interaction."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next