Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 11:36 pm

Arvin chuckled watching Astrid and seeing her reaction, "Oh. I'm sure it will be 'just a couple'." He chuckled before letting Astrid drop herself in his chest. He closed his eyes and softly began to stroke her hips with a single paw, "oh, I don't know. Four, maybe five depending how you feel after the fourth." He chuckled with the idea that the cabin may get filled with the many children he was sure they'd have if they could.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 11:17 pm

Astrid laughed and shrugged her shoulders "I'm sure we'll only have a couple" she joked, she knew it was easy enough to make the cabin bigger if needed but she was curious as to how many kids they could have if it was possible for him to breed with her. The idea of them keeping their schedule often excited her but Astrid ignored the feeling of excitment as she moved up to Arvin and leaned against him gently resting her head on his chest "How many kids would you want to have?" Astrid asked him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 10:38 pm

Arvin took a more relaxing breath out of his mouth to try and remove the thoughts of the scent from his mind. His attention was taken by Astrid with the brief mention that this may have been her mother's old cabin in the woods, "So make plans for it to be the place, but don't expect it to be. Got it." He rested his head on the wall while glancing around the cabin. His ear flicked at the mention of enough space for kids and he snickered at the thought, "Depending on how many we're going to end up having that is. If we keep our schedule as often as we do who knows how many we'll end up having."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 10:23 pm

Looking at him as he sighed and leaned against the wall Astrid smiled at him gently and she nodded her head "It's the best option". Glancing around a little once again Astrid shrugged her shoulders "I would guess it is, my mother just told me she used to live in a cabin out here" she sighed, she doubted there would be a lot of large cabins out in the forest like this one. "At least there is enough space here for children if you do manage to breed me" Astrid said giving him a sly smirk wanting to make him at least laugh to get his mind off of who ever could be following the two of them.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 10:00 pm

Arvin signed and rested himself against the wall since the source of the human scent wouldn't reveal him or herself, "I suppose that we could just wait until they get close enough or something." He sighed before scratching at the back of his neck, "So. This place is pretty roomy." He spoke trying to distract himself from whoever it was that was following them, "Is it that cabin you were actually looking for or is this just good enough for now?" He asked trying and failing to distract himself.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:46 pm

Astrid frowned a little as she watched him listening for the possible stalker, "Maybe he does. But his used to me going off on my own for a few days at a time" she said slowly. Moving towards the door which was still open she looked out into the trees her eyes scanning the treeline waiting to see if she could catch a glimpse of someone or something that might be following them. If there was someone following them Astrid wasn't against confronting them about why they wanted to follow the two of them, "Since whoever is following us doesn't want to be known maybe we should just pretend they aren't there for now" Astrid suggested as she continued to scan the trees.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:21 pm

Arvin looked around at the new cabin as he and Astrid walked through space by space to make sure that the cabin was cleared out, "Nice place overall." He thought out loud. His eyes scanned for the windows to see if anyone was watching them, "That's the thing. Didn't hear a thing. Not a snap of a twig, no rustling bushes. Nothing." He paused listening more for the possible stalker, "Maybe your dad wants to bring you back." His eyes twitched back and forth trying to get some kind of visual that someone was following them.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:39 pm

Astrid laughed as she laid on the floor, she should have expected that she would fall over as it was just her style. Letting Arvin pick her up she looked around and sighed a little "I guess so" she said as she began to walk slowly through the cabin checking everywhere to make sure there wasn't anyone hiding there, she was amazed that the cabin was a lot bigger than it looked on the outside. It was big enough to comfortably hold a medium sized family, walking back to Arvin she smiled a little "Well there is no one in here besides us and while walking here I couldn't hear anyone else. But you have better hearing than me" Astrid said with a smile "I wonder who would be following us though."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:20 pm

Arvin kept a careful watch as Astrid moved closer to the cabin and eventually barged her way inside and ended up stumbling inside. His head jerked back seeing Astrid on the floor in more or less a heap after she forced her way inside, "I sort of saw that coming." He added his two cents before walking inside behind her, "That one scent I caught never left. We may have been followed, but I can't see them anywhere." He took a deep breath to try and get something else from the scent, but all he could get was that whoever it was was still out there. He picked Astrid up and brought her to her feet, "So is this the place?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 6:00 pm

Astrid stopped walking and looked at Arvin when he asked if she thought that was it and she shrugged her shoulders a little as she looked back at the cabin. She was also curious if someone else was in there, "Only one way to find out" she sighed as she started walking again towards the cabin. "Someone else still following us?" Astrid asked as she reached the door of the cabin, testing it she found it stuck and pressed her weight into it making it pop open sending her stumbling inside with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:25 am

Arvin kept his head turning to find where the source of the other human scent. Even as they traveled further through the woods the scent seemed to follow them around, but wherever the source was it wasn't letting itself be seen. He attention was finally pulled forward to the second cabin, "Do you think that's it?" He asked tilting his head to the slightly differing design to the cabin he made himself, "Or if someone else is there?" He asked before taking another whiff of the air. The human scent was still around as it was before, and again the source never revealed itself.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:53 am

Astrid shifted her wet hair away from her face as she watched him go to the other side of the stream, smiling she nodded her head "I'm sure we can" she said softly with a smile. Glancing around Astrid began to walk through the trees taking her time, she knew some humans would take seeing another human with a wolf the wrong way. Running a hand through her hair a little after a bit of walking she spotted what looked like a cabin and she started to head for it curiously.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:44 am

Arvin sighed and brought himself back up to his feet while she went for a quick rinse and to once more put her clothes back on. Without much more effort the wolf trudged to the other side of the stream before shaking himself free of as much water as he could get free from his fur, "I'm sure we can continue the cuddling tonight. Just once we're not at risk of being found." He assured her in a quieter tone.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:38 am

Astrid let herself relax happily against Arvin when he pulled her down into his wet chest, closing her eyes she listened to his breathing which started to lull her off to sleep. When he picked himself up Astrid looked a little confused before she looked around when she registered what he had said. "Maybe we should get moving then" she said slowly wanting to grumble about being interrupted but she knew that they couldn't spend all day laying with each other otherwise they wouldn't find the cabin that her mother used to live in. Astrid carefully pulled herself away from Arvin letting his member slip out of her as she went back into the water quickly to rinse herself off before she climbed out of the stream and pulled her clothes on.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:24 am

As the Ulfric's breathing returned to normal he looked up to his princess as she watched him, "And I would be more than willing to accept more." He added in while his paws began to climb up her body and pull her down into his wet chest. He relaxed in the afterglow and took his first completely normal breaths after their session, a faint third scent wafted not far from where they rested. He took a couple more whiffs at the air and picked himself up, "I think I smell another human." He spoke reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:16 am

Astrid dug her fingers into him more and she whimpered softly feeling him fill her with his seed. Feeling him fall onto his back she gasped lightly but didn't do anything else, as her breathing slowed back to normal she smiled at the feeling of him caressing her hips, "I'm glad you enjoyed your reward" she said softly before she pushed herself upright enough to look him in the eyes "I enjoyed giving you your reward." She smirked a him a little as she let herself savour the afterglow from their fun.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:09 am

Arvin grunted as he felt her walls tighten up further in her climax. His eyes clamped shut before thrusting up once she eased her own motions. Seconds later the flood of wolfen seeds filled her eager womb to the brim. His body strained as her walls milked him until he finally fell back on the stream's bank with Astrid on his chest. He let his breathing slowly return to normal while his paws went back to the caress to her hips, "I certainly enjoyed my reward Astrid." He spoke easing himself to normal.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:02 am

Astrid moaned each time she felt his knot press against her entrance each time she came down, digging her nails into his shoulders as he tried to force his knot into her Astrid whimpered as she reached her climax her inner walls squeezing him tightly showing that her body wanted to have him cum inside of her again. She continued to move her hips waiting for Arvin to reach his end as she pressed against him and rested her forehead on his shoulder as she panted as her heart raced in her chest.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 12:55 am

It wasn't much longer after Astrid picked up her pace that the tell tale throbbing echoed a second heart beat inside of her. His knot impacted with her entrance each time she came down and threatened again to invade her. The paw that supported Astrid now went back to her hip once his release neared and tried again to force the knot inside her and lock them together.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 12:48 am

Astrid braced her hands on his shoulders when Arvin placed a paw on the small of her back, seeing him start to pant she began to pick up the pace gradually wanting to make the two of them last for quite a bit that didn't stop her pace from picking up from the pleasure of having him fill her. "Mmmm" Astrid moaned as she tipped her head back a little, she knew that she would never get old of having Arvin inside of her making her feel immense pleasure.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 12:39 am

One of Arvin's paws slipped it's was to the small of her back to support Astrid while the other pressed into the shore line behind him to support himself as Astrid began sliding up and down his length. His eyes now drifted up and down her frame as her body began to bounce in her rhythm. As the feeling grew he began panting like a wolf should.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 12:32 am

When he whispered for her to take her time Astrid's eyes closed as she continued with the slow movements. His lick along the nape of her neck made her back arch as she shivered "For now it's just you and me" she said softly hoping that it would just stay the two of them and that no one wandering around the forest stumbled upon them. Biting her bottom lip she leaned into him as she began sliding herself up and down his length and rocking her hips each time she lowered herself down.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 12:24 am

Arvin let a small groan loose when he felt her slide down his shaft and her tight walls squeezed up around him. Once fully engulfed he gazed to his lover's eyes with a similar, sensual look and watched her slowly rocked her hips on top of him, "Take your time beautiful." He whispered in her ear as another lick pulled along the nape of her neck, "Its just you and me here."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Astrid moved with Arvin as he guided her to the edge, laughing softly when he pulled her down onto his lap she smiled as she placed her hands on his shoulders. Arching her back a little as he massaged her hips she closed her eyes giving a small noise of happiness when he licked her neck. Rising herself up slowly Astrid smirked as she slowly lowered herself down onto his member, "I think you deserve your reward" she said smiling as she rocked her hips slowly wanting to see how long she could go slowly before he made her go faster.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 9:51 pm

Arvin chuckled lightly under his breath as he took a soft hold of Astrid's hand and guided her to the edge of the stream. He took his seat right at the edge and playfully pulled his lover down into his lap. His paws glided down her frame and took a soft hold of Astrid's waist and massaged her hips, "Now then. Let's see about that reward." He punctuated with a sensual lick along her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next