Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 11:25 pm

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 7 Ba3348d03ff457c8337a4914b96232d4

The wolf-man tweaked an ear hearing the croak in Astrid's voice and almost visibly cringing with how much it sounded like it hurt, "Water, right." He spoke mostly to himself before grabbing at a strap and swinging a sloshing leather pouch from his side and brought it to her lips, "Slowly now. Don't make yourself sick Astrid." He spoke confirming that he had heard her name when the croaked it out. He helped how he could when she eventually got to drinking the cold water, "Arvin by the way." He spoke up once she had her thirst taken care of, "Arvin the Ulfric." A wide fang-filled smile crossing his face, "And while it's no palace, make yourself at home." He added in for the rather small cabin that appeared even smaller now that large Arvin was inside.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 11:12 pm

Astrid turned her head and looked towards the man that had spoke, her vision was still a little unfocused but that didn't bother head. Blinking rapidly trying to clear her vision as the man approached her she crinkled her brow slightly when he bent down to her level. "Astrid...My name is Astrid" she said in a croaky voice, her throat felt dry and her stomach growled a little showing that she was hungry "Do you have any water?" Astrid asked softly wanting to wash the dryness from her throat so she could at least speak clearly with this man instead of sounding like an old woman. Glancing around him a little she took note of the deer placed by the front door and she too note that he must have been out hunting whilst she was still knocked out, even though he hadn't really been there for her waking Astrid didn't mind since he had kept her safe.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 11:00 pm

The breeze elicited a soft melody from the densely packed woods around. The sort of melody that made the wildlife calm and the morning the perfect time to relax. One such being testing himself overhead on a large branch. The tall bipedal wolf rested himself on a thick branch overhead, one leg slowly talking at the air with the breeze shifting the leaves around in the natural ambience around.

That ambience however was disrupted by the steady clip clip of hooves below him. The typical sound of humans, or in this case a single human female riding her steed along the well worn path, that was right until he looked down seeing the branch strike the female and knock her cleanly off the horse. Without a thought to spare, the wolf-man swiftly rolled off the branch and landed not far from the female, "Are you alright?" The being asked dropping to one knee and hearing the single word 'help' from her lips. When she seemed to fade out of consciousness he carefully picked her up and took to a direction deeper in the woods.

It was a day before Astrid woke enough to know where she was. At the moment the wolf-man was returning frkm a hunt, a fresh kill on his back and ready to butcher. He poked his head inside the small cabin to notice Astrid finally beginning to show that she was awake, "Good to see you back from the brink. Was wondering when you were about to wake up." He stated before flopping the deer in front of the door. The beastly image slowly approached Astrid with no hint of aggression despite the visage, "Still remember your name human?" He asked before bending down to her prone level.

(Laptop is going through maintenance right now so I'm using the phone til that's over. I'll have the image use up once I got it)
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 2:07 am

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 7 6ccaf3f0-fab0-4d78-9fc4-82ec0c3970c5_zpsnsr81whe
Astrid rode through the trees, the fog was low to the ground making navigating things slightly more difficult but that didn't matter to her. She had been riding through these woods since she was a mere child and being the daughter of royalty with the appearance of a Valkyrie made her life a constant bore of meeting possible suitors. Going on her lone ride in the early mornings was her only reprieve from such things and it brought her solace knowing it was her, the trees and the wild animals running free, as her horse galloped and leaped over fallen logs Astrid closed her eyes taking in a deep breath enjoying the smell of the wet earth hitting her full force. Opening her eyes after a bit she gasped loudly as she saw a low hanging branch approaching quickly, she didn't have enough time to duck down low enough and the branch struck her on her forehead sending her tumbling from her horse into the ground. Astrid's horse continued on it's path taking no note of the fact it was no longer being ridden.

Laying on the damp ground her head spinning Astrid could hear someone or something approaching her, rocking her head to the side her eyes glassy as she looked at the figure. Her vision was blurred so she could not tell if it was human or animal and she groaned softly "Help" she managed to get out breathlessly, as the figure approached her more Astrid's breathing picked up slowly as her eyes began to slowly close from the pain and she blacked out.

After what felt like hours Astrid began to wake, the feeling of a warm blanket wrapped over it made her aware that she was no longer on the damp ground and the soft crackling of a fire nearby told her that she was in someone's house. Groaning lightly Astrid opened her eyes and slowly sat up her head thumping, reaching up she tenderly touched her forehead and winced feeling a bump there "Ouch" she said out aloud knowing there would be a lovely bruise marring her pale skin.

(I'll change the picture when I find a better one)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open   The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Valkyrie and the Ulfric//open
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7