Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2017-05-26

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 9:28 am

Asami grabbed him by the ear," no you will not push yourself to anything." She glared at him and let go of his ears crossing her arms besides everything few months she surely wouldn't let him go that far. Asami looked away and smirked deciding be very brutal," if I am right about your brother under control or even better very bit different then I suggest you don't push self so hard or no sex until the babies are 6 months old."

Inuyasha popped the curious fox child on the side of his head and blushed looked away," none of your damn business, it's between me and Kagome!" Kagome didn't say anything and looked away embarrassed, she nervous said," we were just trying keep warm that's all." Sango blinked and rolled her eyes, she didn't believe it in one simple second but Miroku wishes whatever they done to do with her no doubt but that would only be in his dreams," sure you were... Don't worry about it Shippo, I am sure they were just getting too warm and it's best you don't know trust me."

Tsukiko could hear Jaken go on and on," woman, why are you walking to fast?! Slow down, do you think I am trying race with you or something?" She gotten fruit from the bush and shoved into Jaken mouth," quiet, you talk to loud Rin is sleeping." She had Rin over her back and the stubborn toad still wonder how on earth did his lord allow these two come a long with them them. He felt as if they were his favorites because they don't get kick or thrown nope just himself while girls aren't.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 9:03 am

InuGenki nodded slowly before he sat his papers down. "InuYasha is never under control...he just...does things" he muttered. He scratched at the stubble on his chin and huffed. "I'm well aware of Naraku...Myoga has been giving me plenty updates on his developments. He knows that I probably have the last shard. That's why he's very hasty in trying to get his body stronger. Too bad for him, I've been pushing myself to the limit" he said before he cringed knowing that his wife did not like how hard he pushed himself sometimes.

Miroku was very intrigued with this entity. "He must really like the cold if he's established himself this far up North. I would have expected him to be on Honshu, not clear up in Hokkaido" he mused. Shippo looked back at Kagome and smiled. "Just what were you doing with InuYasha last night?" he asked curiously. Miroku forced a cough curious himself about Kagome's romantic relationship with the hanyou.

Sesshomaru was wondering the countryside patrolling his lands for any invaders, but it was more of him being lost in thought. Those words in his head from Totosai really stuck in his head, and it irritated him to no end. "You might have been stronger than InuGenki for most your life, but when you devoted all your time to find Tetsusaiga, that was when InuGenki surpassed you. All that time the gap between you grew wider...you'll never catch him. It seems that it is you that has became the slacker, Sesshomaru"
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 8:24 am

Asami actually enjoyed herself because Chichi looked miserable and her body looked away better than Chichi right now, she stroked her stomach gently and hummed so the baby would be calm. Her grandmother worried when visit her and told her they been moving a lot, now there is commotion going on even brought up that sacred technique. She said as was thinking more clearer, the demon half breed couldn't find them on his own he had have someone with him to be his eyes that would be mortal priestess or maybe a monk," how do you know this Inuyasha is under control, have you thought about that? Naraku.. We dealt with him 50 years ago when had a nerve to come here, he's someone can't stay dead. He fled into a new body before we could even destroy him. I see as coward coming here searching for something he'll never find. These are all shards either there still come out there, no telling how many, wait until boy gets here I have feeling we'll be seeing him pretty soon."

She nodded and replied," some demons carry these jewels there is no way he could find them on his own he would be someone see sight." Even Asami knew this very well and known the fact some shards can't be easily found someone would need to see through someone spot them.

Inuyasha already was being gain up with questions, he sighed with annoyance," yeah, Sesshomaru throws tantrum because his own full blood brother makes him look like he was chop down few sizes. Making him feel above him, we surely won't find him where that two face Sesshomaru came from which why we're heading here." It was so badly cold that during their last visit both Sango and Kagome had Miruko by them winter clothes, since it was winter here and awfully cold but thankfully the snow was more calmer.

Kagome shiver a bit and asked," why didn't you make us come here during.. I don't know spring time?!" He huffed at that woman who seem want to start up a argument and grinned with amusement," because you didn't ask, I just wanted see the look on your face when see how cold it gets here during winter." Sango didn't seem bother by it, it was such pretty sight and there pure blood Daiyoukai that lived here but humans miles away 14 days don't disturb them or territory. This was secret country side with mystery about it and even winter like flowers not seen before blooming during snowy weather season such as this.

Sango couldn't help but to smile," I don't mind it, you get see things here you probably won't elsewhere." Inuyasha was surprise someone doesn't seem bother by snowy winter, he only smirked at Kagome as mocked her with his big mouth," see? Sango doesn't mind it at all you should be more like her right now and enjoy view, there is herbs and things that blew only here especially during winter. It won't so bad when we reach there and meet my brother than you nag all you want while getting warm."

Tsukiko had been with Rin following Sesshomaru the whole time, if she could master her abilities herself would've been able reincarnate his arm but she was still with her curse. She looked after Rin like she was her own even taught her how fish with sphere she made, Tsukiko always good at hunting food she always made sure Rin ate before she did. Tsukiko had bond with Rin and she doesn't like Jaken long stories but she seem love being told stories by Tsukiko, they were following Sesshomaru while holding each others hands none of them annoyed Sesshomaru expect Jaken because they seem only ones who know how listen if they gotten noise but always quiet not mouthy like the stuck up toad.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 7:19 am

InuGenki chuckled at what she said, which he had to think the sex was so good that she forgot where she was. He growled and snarled biting into her more as he clutched onto her tightly, which his member got stuck inside her while he flooded her womb with his potent dog demon spunk. "My wife..." he spoke with a dominant and possessive tone. After the deed was done, he dried them both off before he carried her through the corridor back to his room, which by then the maids had cleaned everything up on his mother's request. He slid his woman into bed, and he crawled in with her before he went to sleep.

8 months have passed, and Asami was married to InuGenki. To his mother's delight, Asami quickly got pregnant, and boy did she get pregnant. Sadly, Chichi boasted about her pregnant belly being bigger than Asami's. Everything was a competition for her, but to Asami's delight, Chichi's breasts ballooned into back-breakers as they hung down to her hips parted to either side of her immense belly like saddles. Even more so, InuGenki was very into the changes that occurred to Asami's body, and he would spoil her rotten with massages on every part of her body imaginable. Sadly, He was told to no fight anywhere near the castle, so everyone had to find training grounds elsewhere.

They day started out something special, as it was the off chance InuGenki got to have morning sex with his pregnant wife. Moods were running high even after breakfast, which the maids and servants noticed that either of them were in a really good mood. While they were in the throne room, InuGenki was going over paperwork, but he got distracted with his wife constantly rubbing her belly complaining about how rowdy their children were. "Heh, They must be cramped in there" he muttered before Myoga entered the room. He instantly stuck his proboscis into InuGenki's neck and siphoned off some blood for his breakfast. "Oh, Have I told you that you have the tastiest blood ever?" he complimented before he bowed before him. "Milord, Master InuYasha should be making in onto the Castle limits sometime this afternoon. He's figured out how to use Kaze no Kizu and Bakuryuha...he's gotten extremely powerful along his journey's. He even has Meido Zangetsuha" he said before InuGenki raised an eyebrow. "Meido Zangetsuha? I haven't heard that technique in a while...So I'm assuming he wants to test his strength against his big brother is that it?" he asked. Myoga looked towards Asami nervously and shivered. "I didn't say that...no one said that...Why on earth think that he would be stupid enough to challenge you, milord?" he asked. InuGenki cleared his throat. "Why would he come all the way up here?" he said before Myoga scowled at him. "Because you have the Last Jewel Shard! And you know it!" he shouted. InuGenki crossed his arms over his chest. "I have no idea what you're talking about" he said sarcastically before he snickered. "You think I'm going to allow that little shit to become a full demon? He can practically open portals straight into hell...that's stuff that I can do, and he's a hanyou!" he said. "Milord! What about Naraku? What are you going to do about him?" Myoga asked. InuGenki smirked evily. "I'm going to take his jewel just as I will take it from InuYasha. Why go in all the trouble looking for them all when I could have some half wits find 'em for me? All I need is just one and they'll seek me out" he said.
"But why would you do this? You're already the most powerful Daiyoukai ever!" Myoga wined. "Because I like to fuck people over..." He said sarcastically before he closed his eyes. "Myoga, ever since that jewel's creation is has further destabilized areas in its wake. Didn't you notice how things settled down when it disappeared for fifty years?" he asked. "Yea?" Myoga answered before he started to see InuGenki's true intentions. "You mean to tell me that you're going to destroy it?" he asked. InuGenki closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. "It's best you not talk about this with me" he spoke harshly, but Myoga was in tears. "You are so much like your father" he said. InuGenki looked towards his wife nervously knowing that she had a good idea that a lot of fighting were about to happen today.

Meanwhile, InuYasha and his group were walking down a path, and Miroku was busy surveying the area, but he was also getting a good view of Sango's ass. "So, You say that InuGenki is how much stronger than Sesshomaru?" he asked trying to determine what they were up against. Shippo smirked as he pulled out a sucker from his mouth. "I heard from other Kitsune that Kurama is friends with him...I hope I get to meet him" he said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:29 am

Asami blushed and groaned when he marked her, she said," as much as I want too.. W-we.. we should rest because eyes look tiring but don't worry I will be right next you when you wake up..." Asami knew one thing that woman won't be sleeping next to him at night either, she'll be one to takes care of him and keep her away in less she wants to be her chew toy. She wouldn't anything in world happen to him and if this girl Chichi cause trouble she has not met Asami's grandmother as that will be arranged.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 4:48 am

InuGenki smirked with amusement seeing how easily he could make her scream out with pleasure. He must have been doing things right as he continued plowing into her. "As you wish milady...from now on, only you shall know what it feels like to have my throbbing fat cock inside of you" he said as he leaned in giving her neck a nibble. He caressed her body and went faster still as everything slid better. "Do you wish for me to say in or pull out?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 7:46 pm

She scream out with pleasure while moaned and Asami whimpered," h-how.. I don't want you do this anyone... But me.. Only I should see your wild side." Asami smirked and knew for fact they were extremely attracted to each other, she couldn't deny it anymore she was drawn to him and only him the other men were nothing to her expect this one.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 4:12 pm

InuGenki intentionally went slow at first quite aware of his painful size, and it were going to take more lubrication for them to go faster. "Well, that's good...I am...super nervous I'd split you in two" he said. He proceeded to speed things up, and the water in the tub began to slosh and splash all over with his motions. He was watching her face trying to gauge how quickly he should go, and nature was trying to consume him and make him go wild. He knew she was the strongest and toughest woman of all the lands, but there was a certain way he had to do things to make things pleasurable for her. "How is it milady?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 5:14 am

It hurt at first because how big it was and than it became more comfortable as Asami started to moan and whimpered," y-yes.. It doesn't hurt anymore." There was no way in hell that other woman had him do this to herself, she only used his body as if he was a doll for spoil selfish person to abuse. Asami moaned louder and cried out as could feel the very warm tingly feeling numbness spreading down from her thighs to her feet.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 3:57 am

InuGenki smirked evilly as he growled seductively into her ear. "Mmm...Is that right?" he asked as he kept dry humping her. "I'll still it in once you're good and wet" he said. Eventually he grabbed her by the hips and aligned himself with her entrance. "Take a deep breath and relax" he said before he began to press it inside of her. At first, he could feel her uncomfortably stretching around the fat head, then everything came easier. He slid as much of him inside her as he could until he hit her cervix. "Oh, you are very tight...I love it" he said before he rocked his hips into her. "You feeling better?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Asami blushed and groaned while she felt the shivers going down her spine," d-don't tease me, now you mad me want you more.." Asami didn't care it would feel painful she wanted him and wanted him now, it made her feel vulnerable and it must be what feels like when you are linked to someone rightfully that's their mate they're siren to. Someone they can't deny wanting to be with or make them feel if they don't feel them close to them for first time someone end up loosing themselves.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 7:04 pm

InuGenki winced when she tugged on his silvery locks. "I know, I know. I asked you to such my dick remember? Usually she just do it without asking" he said before he raised an eyebrow when she told him she was burning up and she'll lose it if she did not get her release. This got him really hard as she kissed him deeply. He did not get touched this much by anyone, and he growled deeply. "Just how much do you want this fat cock in you?" He said as he stood up and got behind her to slide it between her legs and between her folds rubbing it up against her clit. He leaned in and breathed hard onto her neck. "I'm plenty warmed up, milady" he said in a hefty voice.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 6:52 pm

She looked at him and wonder why he would let someone use him but that was going end. Asami grabbed him by hair and pulled it," I'm not Chichi and I am surely don't want use you no total opposite. If you don't fuck me now you won't know what's like not being used because I'm burning up and if you don't make love to me than playing sitting duck I'll loose it." She kissed him deeply had enough talking and bite him on lip, how she physically touched him so how much wanted him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 6:37 pm

InuGenki laughed. "Pretty much get on and off...she'd suck my dick enough to get me hard then just did the deed. I know I shouldn't drink, but I just try to forget my regrets with how I could have prevented my father's death. I know that Chichi never gets satisfied with her clients. Only with me. It's a shame, because maybe she'd get more pleasure if she didn't get so stretched out and loose after using me" he said with a smile. "I found out about sex when, I was younger, the head maid of father's took me into a closet and had sex with me" he said before he scratched his head. "I guess you can say I'm used to being used" he said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 2:41 pm

" You have fair point, alright then.. You weren't technically pleased at all in begin with because she just hop on top you as if your horse to mount on. Mates are suppose please each other." She seen how it's done how a certain age the her and others her age told to observe from distance when one of clansmen deflowered his mate, Asami said," I seen what men do, it's tradition near becoming a lady to observe hidden when clansmen marked his mate so we wouldn't be so frighten when it happens. I wonder if you even seen such a sight when each touch they shared was how it should feel."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 1:48 pm

InuGenki smiled at her and touched her shoulder. "Would you take offense if I taught you how to please me? I can tell you don't have much experience. You can teach me what you like...sound like a fair proposition?" he asked. He sighed happily. "If you know what you're doing, then have your fun. I don't stop you" he said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 1:37 pm

She pulled away and asked," why are you so curious if it is?" Asami was glad know what that woman was though, it only meant one thing if she tries get in her way she'll be easy to get rid of because she's tiny pipsqueak, she smirked," oh it is, but why does it matter even though I never done before doesn't mean I don't know what I am doing."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 1:28 pm

InuGenki laughed lightly. "It is so...I think Chichi is a Yuki-onna" he said before he blushed. "If I was in my true form, my dick would crush her like a bug...now don't get any ideas with that" he said while giving her a wink. He took in a deep breath as she took him in and began to suckle on the tip of his massive cucumber. "Is this your first time?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 10:07 am

She huffed," Oh, is that so? Judging by her looks she's not our kind she couldn't even swallow it if you were in your true form only suffocate in die but don't get any idea with that." Which was true, if that woman couldn't do that if he was in his human size that worthless Chichi couldn't even swallow if was in his true demon form. Asami reached down and since he's being little smart ass might well see what happens so she placed his dick into her mouth and being suck on it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 5:23 am

InuGenki raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Well, It belongs to you know don't it?" he teased back. He sighed happily as she began to touch it, which she could not wrap her hand around it. "I take it that you'll take satisfaction in taking on the challenge of my endowment?" he asked before he looked down at her hand. "Most of it is for show, and it all won't fit inside. Just a nice massage will get it good and hard for you" he said as he reached down to feel up her hip and ass. "If you want a real challenge you could try to swallow it whole...Chichi could never do it. She always choked" he said starting to catch on that she wanted to prove she was better than Chichi.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 6:59 pm

She asked and teased," aw cute, you want me play with it,hmm?" Asami search her hand down and touched it then said," if warrior doesn't know pain and pleasure than what's point of calling themselves strong, if you ask nicely I just might." Oh she couldn't wait to make Chichi feel miserable and this was like something in return for it someone all to herself, Asami was going to enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 6:04 pm

InuGenki looked at her strangely not sure how to take this, but he relaxed enough to get the blood flowing to his groin. "Well I haven't met a woman who didn't mind pain during mating..." he said before he looked down at his very fat member jutting up way past his belly button. He gulped hoping that she would enjoy it. "Well my wife...You want to play with it and get familiar with your husband's size?" he asked. He looked her over and blushed finding her very attractive, and he was glad she did not have huge udders to suffocate him.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 5:53 pm

Asami title her head and replied not being overwhelmed about being his wife within few days or mating with him either," You wanna know why you don't know because none them were your mate only someone abusing you and your body, I don't mine pain you afraid hurt me,hmm? So what if it's painful it comes along with pleasure, this is different not other women or Chichi just me and you alone." She felt back nobody let them do anything with free with, Asami said," a mate is different you lust for each other like I feel now and burning up being this close you. It's what it feels like when heart is racing surely nothing felt with her, you just have to give in."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 5:07 pm

"Oh yea? I don't even know how old my mother is, and the will always give me different answers. None if them make chronological sense" InuGenki said before he stiffened up to her putting her arms around his neck. "Uh...I don't really know how to please a woman...Sure I know where to stick it in, but I'm worried about it being to painful for them if I go in too deep" he said nervously laughing. "A lot of men envy my size, but they don't understand the downside. Most women would rather look but not touch, and the ones who do want to use it on their own terms. I'm used to laying down while she takes over. I know nothing else" he said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 4:49 pm

She couldn't help but giggle because how probably didn't notice himself blushing a little bit,"we ladies are like flowers we age slowly until we blossom my grandmother is 1000 years old and looks like woman in her 20s." Asami put her arms around his neck," if you wish too because I know only one time you might feel what it's like not being used but something much real.. Think of this way I'm here end her charades she begin alpha and a lord is no different, she has no control over you no more or will in the future. Alpha must feel free and in charge. As you InuGenki won't be anyone's little toy to bounce on anymore you're in control, she has nothing on you and she even placed other cocks inside her which is disturbing because it wouldn't be surprise if she had one child not even yours but me.. Oh, you wouldn't need worry about that because it won't be anyone but you I lye with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next