Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 6:56 pm

Nabiki was still a little shocked at the amount and gave a light whistle. She then looked to him "you think he will try to come find me since i won the contest?" she asked.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 11:42 am

Inugami shook his head at her and smirked. "Nope, I'm dead serious. I'm set for life pretty much" he said before he scratched the back of his head. "I know that we'll find this guy anyway...we always found our youkai no problem" he said confidently. He chuckled to himself and reached around to place a hand over her hip. "I understand that it would work that way, but you won already. We are more than halfway to getting this guy anyway. I have Shippo working in the shadows anyway" he added.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 7:40 am

Nabiki was thinking he could hd earned the prize money on top of getting the enemy to show itself to her it sounded like a win-win situation. then he told her it was too late and she shook her head "we get late entries sometimes" she told him then he said they were well known and may had scared him off "if anyone backed out i would know so he would still been exposed and you still could had caught it i think' she said sounding confident in his abilities. then she stopped and looked at him as he told her how much he had "your joking right?" she said

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 9:29 pm

After their mating session in the shower, they walked to the tournament grounds, which he looked at her sternly as her question seemed so simple but it was hard to explain. "First off, when we got things figured out, it was past the deadline. The killings of other participants tipped us off, but my uncle confirmed it. Since this guy probably knows who we are, we could have scared him off anyway. Besides that, We will still get him. I already have 500 trillion yen in assets already" he said bluntly. He sure she wanted him to get the prize money since this way would work too. His last explanation was the real reason, but he too modest to bring it up front.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 3:57 pm

Nabiki smiled as she nodded. Turning to kiss him she replies affirmatively. "Yes." She said thinking of all the winnings she would earn today to add to her bank account as well as both o her sisters wedding fund. she washed herself up, then bathed him after they were through she dried off and dressed then they packed anything they purchased for the room (like toothbrushes ans stuff) then together headed back to the tournament. as they walked Nabiki asked inugami "why did you not enter the tournament? you are after that disguised youkai right? then why not enter the tournament and flush him out then you could catch or kill it or whatever you was going to do once you found it." she said then put her hand behind her head "i mean i am just saying if i was you that's what i would had done."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 2:06 pm

Inugami was having a very wild time with mating his lady, and he was not letting up on her just because she had one orgasm already. He wanted her to have multiples in one session. He was having pleasure already, so when she grabbed onto his ass, he let out a vicious roar especially whenever her pussy tightened around his cock. He finally came as she had her last orgasm, so he cuddled with her very pleased with her. That night was the best sleep that they ever had. In the morning, they mated again in the shower. Things were getting more interesting as his long fat cock was between her legs making her look like a futanari girl. He nibbled onto her neck and growled loudly and sensually. "So are you excited for today?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 8:12 pm

Nabiki smiled and nodded to the truth in his words. she did not know what was on his mind but felt pleased with him. She rubbed his back as he pleasured her body . Nabiki wanted him to have pleasure also. Nabiki thought on how to increase the sensation then squeezed his ass with her hands as he tighten her pussy around his cock. she came over and over for him then as promised they came together. Nabiki was worn out by now and cuddled her mate. he sensed her exhaustion through their connection and through his aura. she yawned and knew this was one downfall for loving a human they did not have the stamina his kind did.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 5:45 pm

Inugami was pleased to see the pride that swelled up inside of her. "Yes, well, you'll have more instances where you will come, and I'll hold myself when I feel ready. Then we can have it together when your next one is closest" he said. He let out a loud snarl as he never felt someone so tight in ages. He continued to pound away, which her clamping down enhanced both of their pleasure. This was going to make her orgasms happen more frequent and feel stronger. He looked down at her with an happy glance as he began to wonder if she was a reincarnation of someone he knew before.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 1:24 pm

Nabiki's chest swelled a bit in pride that she was the first one who wanted more then just his body. "i know i just want us to come together. but i guess that is expecting too much." she replied as her body jerked just before she lost control and she released her pent up orgasm gripping him tight as she came hard around his member flooding him with her.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 12:08 pm

Inugami chuckled evilly when she said that he did not need to pussyfoot around her. "Oh, well I do like your pussy though" he said as he kept ramming his rod into her. He grinned at her comment about having to marry one of his flings if they wanted to have more. "Well, you're the first" he mentioned. He looked into her eyes deeply knowing that she was holding herself back as her body spasmed around his girth. "You know...you don't have to have a fifteen minute beak between mating sessions. Go ahead and let it out, my dearest" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 11:21 am

Nabiki chucked to his words on being careful on how he woke her "its fine." she told him "you do not got to pussyfoot around me." she said to him. he then said it was a shame the others did not turn out to be more. "well i cant complain if they did become more you would had married one of them" she said. Nabiki knew her share of wicked women kodachi was on he r list of ones to avoid if she could. still she did not mind talking to kodachi but did so only if she had to. "i am glad you think i have their good aspects though i never met them so i can not say what those aspects are ." She said her own breath matching his from him ramming himself into her she was getting close to another orgasm but held it back waiting for him though she doubt she last til he came if his endurance was as she heard in the rumors.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 10:13 am

Inugami chuckled to that true statement. "Of course, and this will probably take us a while also" he said before he gave her a good jab in the right spot. "I'm just going to have to be careful how I wake you up" he said with a seductive wink. He shrugged his shoulders and sighed. "I don't bad mouth my past experiences, but to be honest, they were pleasant experiences. It's a shame they didn't turn out to be anything further" he said. He gave her a faint smile. "I do prefer to have a woman to come home to every day over hunting for them. I can spend more energy and time doing something more worthwhile" he said. He continued to ram his rod into her, and he panted heavily like a canine. "Ya, you are a good mash up of their personalities. And I mean their good aspects" he said as he tried to avoid telling her about the wicked female villains he slept with.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 3:42 am

"no one knows someone right away. Don't worry about it. You know now so remember that for the future." she said teasingly as she patted him on the back. He then told her that she was not his first time and told her of the other women who wanted him as a fuck friend. "Sounds like you met with some bad experiences." She remarks as he took her again. "I am not like that Inugami." Nabiki said. Nabiki did not blow up at him just because she was not his first. in fact she was more upset that others did not know the treasure they could have by staying with him. Nabiki then moaned as he has intense sex with her.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 3:29 am

Inugami stared at her for a while trying to figure out just what happened. "Meh, I should have waited then" he said before he grumbled to himself. "I'm so rusty" he muttered. He took in a deep breath as she grabbed his ass, and he was surprisingly very up to the task even with the awkwardness. "Right, well, we're going to need some getting used to then" he said as he slid himself back into her. This time her body had been so stretched out that it could take him in much faster. This was a signal for him to go a little more vigorous with her, which as he did so, She could get a good look at how much meat her lover packed into her. He reached up to begin playing with her breasts, and he smirked at her amused. "You're the first woman who actually wanted a long term relationship with me...I'm so used to being the novelty size that all the youkai and human women wanted to try. Most just wanted to be a fuck buddy with me" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 2:55 am

"not in the mood..." Nabiki replies a bit shocked "Hun, I was in the mood before you took a nap, it is not my fault that I was just starting to fall asleep when you got your second wind." Nabiki said then released a breath to relax. She understood he was only wanting to help. "Thanks for doing that, I know you want to help, but I can get in the mood for sex. I just needed time to wake up." Nabiki then proves that she's still had the urge to mate by reaching around and grabbed his ass cheeks. Nabiki smiled up at him while holding him above her. "Now you can set the pace for our next love making session." Nabiki said.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 2:30 am

Inugami scratched his head at her confusion, which he shook his head. "It's nothing different than what I've been doing with my penis. It shouldn't have any adverse effects...and it's not permanent either" he said. "I'm targeting spots to trigger pleasure...the only problem was you weren't in the mood. It didn't effect you at all...you weren't receptive of it" He hoped she understood that she was fine. "There's nothing to undo...it does not remain in your body. I only works during the bite for example. It doesn't stay afterwards" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 12:47 am

she leaned to him "you did what now?" she asked not fully understanding him "you put youki in me? what does that mean?" she asked her attitude told him she did not want that i do not want that the sex she did not mind because they are lovers and will become one and a family. "can you undo whatever you just did?" she asked him he sensed she seemed uncomfortable though he saw no fear in her bold eyes only confusion on what he did to her. inugami knew she was not happy and also knew he had to explain what he did and why before his mate got mad.

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) Images10

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 10:17 pm

Inugami nodded when she mentioned a youkai's heightened sex drive, but that sex drive was influenced by many conditions just like humans could. "Well, I like to keep you guessing" he said with a mischievous grin. "Anyway, I was just tired from the extra stuff going on" he said. He continued to get romantic with her. "I just infused my youki into you body from that bite" he said as he continued to ramp things up with her. "Don't worry, once you're aroused, you will get loads of pleasure from this" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 8:02 pm

After wiping the sleep from her eyes Nabiki replies to his comments on youkai recovery. "I knew from what i looked up that youkai was supposed to have a high sex drive that why it surprised me a bit when you suddenly took a power-nap. Thanks for clearing that up for me." she said in response to his explanation. Nabiki was stifling a sleepy yawn as he told her he was still clogged and after he marked her neck with his bite he asked if she was up for a faster round. the bite woke her up the rest of the way pain did that to the usually non violent tendo woman "what was that for?" she asked she understood nibbling her affectionately but this hard bate was new to her he then distracted her with his own question of if she was up for a faster pace. "i believe i am up for it." she replied rubbing the spot he bit her roughly still unsure why he did that.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 6:51 pm

Inugami looked at her a chuckled to himself when she pointed out that she thought that he was done with her for the night, and he could only smirk evilly as she did not know the youkai anatomy. "Oh, well...I had not done this in a really long time. Some orgasms can get so intense that it can leave you feeling breathless and weak. We can recover from it really quickly, and luckily for you, I can last all night if you so desired" he said. He let out a deep heavy sigh of pent up sexual tension. "Having said that, I'm still clogged up inside" he said with an aggressive and dominant tone. He leaned in an bit her on the neck a little more roughly than he did before. "Are you up for picking up the pace at all?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 10:52 am

Nabiki hummed affirmative to his comment of being wore out & wishing he would have a slower day in the future. she made the same sleepy sound to his promise of more orgasms. she smiled warmly as she snuggled close to him. Inugami napped for fifteen minutes while Nabiki rested on top of him. he had to switch positions to take her again since she was not fully awake to move with him while on top of him. so in order to mate her again he had to move her under him. his movements made her moan it almost sounded like annoyance which was understandable for being woken up so suddenly to his fucking. "inu-gami..." she whispered sleepily as he probed and prodded to get her body and mind to wake up so they could both enjoy this night together "i thought you were asleep." Nabiki said then yawned. but inwardly she really could not really complain since she had wanted more and now here he was granting that silent wish.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 9:52 am

Inugami was not used to such a strong orgasm before, but he had not done it in a while. "Oh man...that last orgasm really took a lot out of me" he said as they cuddled together. "Hopefully I'll have a slower day tomorrow. Then I can give you a lot more orgasms at once" he promised. Surprisingly, his member stayed swollen but not hard. His was only napping at this point, which he woke back up fifteen minutes later with a fresh erection. He thought he was done, but his body was not exhausted at all. Good orgasms did that to an individual, only now he craved more. Since he was still inside of her, he mated her again in their sleep. This was after all a baby making session. He closed his eyes and allowed his body to go on auto-pilot. He was going to fuck her all night, and he knew he would be able to do so.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 8:01 am

Nabiki shrugged to his comment on porno films. "no time. besides there was no point in watching them anyway." Nabiki always believed those videos were stimulants to get lovers in the mood. since she had no one to get in the mood for, she avoided them like the plague. After he asked if she had more to get off her chest she smiled seductively. "not right now. maybe later. right now, i want to enjoy this moment with you." She replied. After he told her he was fine with tier currant position while he kept up his steady pace for three hours she gave a nod of acceptance. For the next three hours they mated nice and slow & only sex sounds were heard. their breathing intensified. growing heavier. his growling and breathing grew more ferocious and louder, and his grip on her ass and back grew tighter. sounds of squishing, skin to skin slapping together, then a long moan from Nabiki as she released her first orgasm. He filled her empty womb soon after as he also reached his climax. He looked drained and cuddled with him thinking he must not had that fabled youki Hyper-sexuality she heard so much about. he seemed tired after just doing it once. she rubbed his sides silently accepting the fact after all he was the offspring of a human and hanyou he looked like his dad but maybe he was more like his mom in many ways and this was just one of them one small bit she would have to accept as he closed his eyes to go into the land of dreams. she wanted another round & his aura sensed that feeling through it thanks to it surrounding them he knew every thing about her in under a few moments. knew when to go harder what spot made her gasp and which made her moan his name so of course he knew when this woman who would become his wife wanted more from him. however Nabiki did not demand it. she knew everyone had limits and he had reached his so she kissed his cheek then used him as a body pillow and cuddled with him as he slept. it wasn't long until she joined him & they both slept soundly connected like that for the rest of the night.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 10:42 pm

Inugami flashed her a seductive gaze. "I find it hard to believe that you have not seen any hentai or other adult stuff. It's everywhere now these days" he said before he cleared his throat. "I'm fine with this position love" he said while he kept up his steady pace. "Is there more things you like to get off your chest?" he asked. They spent a good three hours mating nice and slow, and she could tell he was drawing close as his growling and breathing grew more ferocious and louder, and his grip on her ass and back grew tighter. He held her down as he swollen girth started gushing into her like a fire hose. It was a lot, and once he finished, his arms fell to the side as the bliss and afterglow of sex took over him. He felt completely drained and vulnerable to her finish him off with a good cuddling then they would be off to dreamland with their sexual needs being met.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 10:01 pm

Nabiki hugged him gently as he rubbed her ass and answered his question "i never had sex before so i would not know but if you want to switch positions we can i do not mind being under you while we talk more its nice to get this off my chest " she said thinking it was also nice he wasn't one of those guys who was in a hurry for things to happen he took his time mating her of course he knew she was close to ovulating he sensed she knew she was close too she seemed to be a woman who took her timing into consideration before finally accepting him as her mate and father to her future young. his aura seeped into her very being filling her up like is seed would do to her womb when they both organised

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next