Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 7:32 am

Shippo gasped. "Her boobs are ginormous! They are almost as big as me!" he shouted before Chifusa blushed laughing nervously. "Yea, they are pretty big. My mom's could squash you though" she said before InuGenki chortled to himself. "She has killed men with them before" he said. Chifusa smiled. "Dad? Do you know where I could find some of the Bushi Corp?" she asked before Saiten cleared his throat. "That would be us" he said before he gave her a wink. "What could I do you for?" he asked. Chifusa gulped. "Well, Lady Asami suggested that I get some training to join your forces" she said. Saiten stared at her and then at her chest. "You think you could handle that kind of physical activity?" he asked. InuGenki cleared his throat. "She is my daughter, and she can handle her own" he said which Saiten gulped and a bead of sweat dripped down his brow. "Yes, but..." he muttered before InuGenki gave him a look. "But what?" he asked. "But she'll have a harder time with her...assets" Saiten said before InuGenki glared at him. "My daughter's assets can be handled! I have given her personal training myself! Now do you question Lady Asami and my judgement!?" he raised his voice. His aura flared up tremendously causing the air to grow thin and the wind beg to blow. His aura made even Shippo sick to his stomach, and Miroku's eyes widened in horror and looked towards Sango in shock. "Have you felt anything like that before!?" he asked. "Scary!" Shippo muttered. Kirara was shivering uncontrollably. Saiten shook his head and bowed. "No, Milord! Please forgive me!" he shouted. InuGenki took a deep breath through his nose and sighed relaxing his aura. Saiten looked towards Chifusa sternly. "Alright, If you are up for it, I shall get you started" he said walking off. Chifusa rushed up to her father and smiled. "Thank you daddy!" she said giving him a peck on the cheek. "By the way, your wife is about to give birth" she whispered into his ear. He chuckled. "I know...This isn't my first time waiting for a kid" he said. Kujaku smiled. "Congratulations, Milord" she said before she took Chifusa's hand. "Come, Let's get your chest bounded up for training" she said. "Okay" Chifusa said nervously as they walked off. "Hey! Chifusa! Don't get discouraged! I'm sure training with your father will be the toughest training you'll ever get!" Miroku shouted as she entered the garden.

InuGenki cleared his throat. "Speaking of training...I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to give you some special training, InuYasha. From what I've been told, You handle Tetsusaiga like an amateur" he said. "I'd say. He don't know how to use a sword. All he does is just swing that thing around using nothing but special attacks!" Shippo said before he winced grabbing his head after getting hit by InuYasha. InuGenki raised an eyebrow. "I remember when I taught him Sankon Tesso and Hijin Kesso. He would always rely on them instead of any...tactics" he said. Miroku nodded. "Sounds like him" he said. "Can you teach me!?" Shippo asked. InuGenki scratched his head and thought for a moment. "Sure...if you can hit me in five minutes" he said. Shippo gulped and shivered. "H-h-hit you?" he muttered. InuGenki smirked. "Yea, you know what? I'm feeling generous...how about your friends join in too?" he said before Shippo gulped and nodded. He got into a fighting stance, and InuGenki smirked. "Get ready, get set! GO!" He shouted before he started running at Shippo, and Shippo froze in fear before he shielded himself as InuGenki got a couple feet away. There was a brief pause before he heard InuYasha shout something. He heard footsteps leaving before he uncovered his eyes and everyone around him had vanished. InuGenki had hauled ass away from the castle, and he remembered something InuGenki said about his wife not allowing them to fight near the castle. He transformed himself into a balloon and floated into the air hoping to get a good look at where InuGenki went. "It's no use! I can't keep up with any of them! I'm just a kid!" he muttered. "Hey, I wouldn't say that" InuGenki said from behind him. Shippo's heart nearly exploded, and he turned back. InuGenki had a mischievous smirk. "You are a part of a team...do not separate from them" he said as he held his hand out. Shippo trembled. "W-w-what are you doing?" he asked as sweat dripped down his face. "Promise not to tell my wife, and you'll survive this!" he said as sparkles started flowing into an orb in front of his hand. "Wait!" he shouted before he was blown back with a mighty jet of wind that shot him back for miles. "Whaaaaa!!" He screamed.

Miroku was with Sango riding on top of Kirara when Shippo flew right past them like a bullet. "Was that Shippo?" he muttered as the poor Kitsune landed in the middle of a lake. InuGenki hovered over them and kept a good distance from them. "He'll be fine...I had to give him a little nudge" he said before he beckoned them to attack him. "You know that we can't touch you!" Miroku shouted. InuGenki laughed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Perhaps, but this lesson was never about testing one's personal strengths" he said before he started scanning the area for InuYasha and Kagome. He started flying back looking around, which Miroku looked to Sango. "Sango, I've got an idea..." he said as InuGenki dodged an arrow. "Kazaana!" He shouted as he removed the rosary beads from his hand, and he opened the black hole. InuGenki looked back and growled flaring up his aura and resisting the flow. Miroku was surprised and kept his hand steady. "I'm going to close it Sango. Throw Hiraikotsu!" he shouted.

Sesshomaru thought to himself and cringed at the thought of going into his Brother's lands, so he made his decision to go to the borderlands to meet his mother. "I will arrange for someone to help you" he said.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2017-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 8:24 pm

Inuyasha blinked few times and burst out laughing, Sango swung her boomerang at Miroku," why you... you.. errah! YOU SICK PERVERT!" She wack him a few times and Kagome whispered," remind me not let Inuyasha get her angry Shippo..." His habits never stop for a moment one day if this man does it that might end up being reason he dies and won't be by his wind tunnel.

While Asami was alone resting in her chamber and knew it was time, the babies were coming. One the maiden came in to help," this must be your first time, would like it we told InuGenki." She felt herself burning up and said," no, don't! He worry to much, I want my mother though I'm scared.."

Tsukiko was curious what made him brought that up, she said," I can't control myself during full moon, it's only reason I want it go away so I could control over myself during every night. I accept if I am not human and all but I'm still me no matter what I am."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 5:52 pm

Chifusa nodded and bowed once more. "Hai...I will not mention it if I do encounter him" she said before she walked away. She was not trying to find him, but everyone had a knack for finding him when they weren't looking for him or trying to avoid him; however, when you were looking for him, he was nowhere to be seen. What was worse she was getting stares at by Miroku, and he smirked. "Hey there! Would you mind baring my child?" he asked. Chifusa smirked and pointed towards InuGenki. "He's my father" she said before Shippo gasped. "He's your father!?" he shouted. InuGenki feigned a cough and said, "Yes" in the middle of it.

Sesshomaru looked back at them and frowned. "Just how badly do you wish for your curse to be broken?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:44 pm

She thought for a moment and said," let someone else do that I am sure I'll be okay, you go off and find one with my clan's crescent on back of their robes." Asami didn't want InuGenki freaking out or being overwhelmed, all she needed was peaceful place to rest if she's near possibly giving birth knowing Chichi she might be labor for while but Asami if she's labor right now her children might be born over night.

Inuyasha gotten choke up and even Kagome was too they looked away from each other nervously while they both blushed embarrassed, he huffed," err... yeah.. Whatever... Anyways, I am sure pervy monk here won't be causing any trouble." Sango eyes spark and happily said," Shippo, Kagome why not we leave these guys and go look around. Maybe someone really love it if someone help." Kagome rubbed her arm and nodded," yeah, why not. I am sure we can find something to do."

Tsukiko followed Lord Sesshomaru and Rin ran up too her while holding her hand," I got see a talking tree." Tsukiko giggled at Rin's reactions and nodded," yeah, it's just strange as Jaken."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 8:37 pm

Chifusa nodded and bowed. "Hai, got it! People with robes" she muttered. She looked at her curiously when she mentioned the babies. "Should I go tell father...err, I mean Lord InuGenki that you're close?" she asked.

InuGenki laughed. "I wouldn't go that direction. I was speaking of a more of a Father-daughter relationship" he told Sango. He looked back at InuYasha and laughed. "I made sure neither one of you could pull it out. I was hoping your girlfriend would pull it out, but whatever works" he muttered.

Sesshomaru shook his head and began to walk off. "That will be all" he said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 1:24 pm

"Not actually when you see people with symbol on their back robe that's how you know who they are." She nodded and Asami felt off but knew she better lye down, she sat down and couldn't believe that awful woman earlier had nerve to follow her in her room but daughter seem to be someone who surprised her. However it mean Chichi's daughter will become part of Bushi Corp instead," I think the babies might come early, thankfully for me I'm in right place if they do."

Sango said," um... I wouldn't go that far with that's child after all." Inuyasha shrugged highly doubt InuGenki and Sesshomaru would hug it out, he replied," the human girl isn't only follow him.." He looked away embarrassed," the maiden who pulled out sword because... err.. I couldn't." The huntress snickered as cover her mouth while she spoken hiding her grin," you never said girl pull out the sword that you talk about or the part she follows Seshomaru around THAT pull out the sword in begin with.." He huffed," well, so if it she did?! It's not like strong and all." Kagome rolled her eyes and asked," what, you think she couldn't fight back? It's not she wanted use it for herself she didn't even want it and only wanted give it too you, how do you know she could use it better than you or not?" He didn't thought of that, the moment touch it was attache to her before it gotten attache to him," eh, yeah.. It's not I think she's weak and all just some reason she's very strange but it grows on you."

Tsukiko asked," is that a bad thing?" She title her head to the side innocently and said," I get it all the time, you're not first who finds me odd."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 12:44 pm

Chifusa smiled at her and bowed. "Thanks milady...I am honored to serve under you" she said before she cocked her head. "Bushi Corp...got it...wait...let who know? My father?" she asked.

InuGenki thought for a moment before he laughed. "I would say that, but then again, why does he have a human girl following him around? Sounds to me that he's softening up already" he stated. Miroku nodded. "He has a point" he added. "...anyway, I was referring to him pre-Rin. At least she helped pull that stick that was stuck up his ass" he said. He closed his eyes and smiled as Saiten laughed. "Lord InuGenki and Sesshomaru really don't get a long with each other...people die when they fight. Even more so now" he stated with his arms across his chest. "It's for the best that they stay separated" he finished. Shippo shivered to that thought.

Bokuseno looked at her strangely. "You're an odd child" he said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 11:46 am

Asami said," yes, as you should also think of it as cleaning up after someone's mess they continue to do." She felt herself dazed though maybe it's because was near to end possibly having babies any moment today or tomorrow before their suppose be born, Asami stroked her stomach," I have feeling I should go rest, all you have do is let them know your interest and who told you about training up to become Bushi Corpo. It's name used for warriors even samurais. It comes with training good loyal companions."

" Ha,Sesshomaru could be an ass to everyone and I doubt even has a soft spot." He mocked. Kagome looked at Inuyasha and sighed but she didn't think of him that way," you know Inuyasha, I get how he's brutal and all even how you both don't get along but I think one day maybe he will show someone how cares about them just in his own way." Sango understood what Kagome brought up, Inuyasha is seen as greedy stuck up half breed demon when really he kinda is more soft than people thing, he truly rather them live than become full demon and just too stubborn to admit. She nodded," it's nice too meet you all, I would admit Kagome is kinda right even the bitter eventually find someone special to rely on just won't admit out loud how much they would fight just so they live another day."

Tsukiko didn't want leave tree creature without pardon gift, she said," Lord Sesshomaru, I don't want leave him all alone with something special." She touched Bokuseno and bloom living rare blossoms around him," there, I starting get hang of my own gift. I bet my real mother was special and could bloom many blossoms during season like this."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 6:38 am

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 Lusciousnet_manyuu-chifusa_977589032

Chifusa cocked her head cutely, and she thought about it for a moment. "Ooh, Bounty hunting? Sounds like something I could get into. This isn't like being professional hitmen is it?" she asked curiously.

InuGenki closed his eyes and smirked. "Well, You probably never will see a woman who gave birth to eight offspring in your lifetime" he said before he spun around to look at them. "By the way, I have taken in some families with Hanyou. I've told them all about you, so...you might be a celebrity when you walk past those gates up ahead" he said. A man and a woman approached them from the gates, and they bowed before them. "We heard you are talking about our glorious battle against the Four War Gods...the day you surpassed your father" Saiten said proudly. His wife smiled and giggled. "That was such a while ago honey" Kujaku said. "Oh, Meet Saiten and Kujaku...they are close friends of our father...Strangely enough, most of father's allies flocked up north to join me...Sesshomaru seems to be a turd like always" he said before Saiten laughed.
The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 Inumovie4_120__l
Kujaku and Saiten
The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 Inuyasha___original_picture_by_ella13hi5-d3n0k3r
Hanyou Children
Ai, Asagi, Moegi, Roku, Dai, and Shion
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 5:38 am

Asami nodded," I got perfect idea and you might like it, it's best way get all anger out with the girls. I didn't create it for a reason, it's women who train up for bounty hunting or giving missions even men work there." It was corporation where people are trained up, it started out just women as the founders of organization but the eventually came open for boys and girls when became very interest in the clan," my friends made this exist along with me. Even the task is worth it."

Kagome gotten shivers down her spine and whispered," I don't even want know, it sounds kinda disturbing what she might look like." Sango knew one thing was going to enjoy this visit here, especially women they might get long fine. Inuyasha couldn't help but laugh himself because what he imagine her looking like," HA! I thought that spider guy looked awful, I think your wife best thing that ever happened too you."

Tsukiko pouted," hmm, not me I love being a little sister I got protective brothers I was raised with. Nothing more special being young little sister who looks up to you. Like Rin she's like a little sister almost and she looks up to you."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 5:18 am

Chifusa sighed heavily and nodded. "I've practically raised everyone myself...mom, usually is out" she said before she looked down at her chest in disgust. "I don't like looking like her...I'm not a piece of meat" she said as she looked as if she were about to rip her chest off. "These things don't even make milk! What good are they!?" she shouted feeling useless.

InuGenki nodded. "I'll keep that in mind...but I should remind you that all the women here are youkai. They might find you tasty...and I don't mean that in a sexual way. I mean they'll literally devour you" he said. Miroku gulped. "Point taken...you don't have to tell me twice!" he said nervously as they made their way down the path. A male kyuubi appeared and smiled at them. "Hey...you hear Chichi went into labor?" he asked. InuGenki nodded. "I knew it was going to happen when Asami had spiked her drink with a potion" he said. The kyuubi laughed and wrapped his arm around his neck. "Can't you believe? 8 children? Her belly looks like a stretched out sock" he said.

Sesshomaru looked at her oddly. "I would have preferred being an only child" he said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am

" We can start by helping your siblings adjust to things and live life in peace without bad influence to end up worse than her." Asami knew this was best thing ever done right now, these kids were being raised by someone awful and now even her own daughter feels like she gotten force into reality. She sighed," it's something I live with remembering my one parent turn out be the just bad monsters told at bed time story at night. First being sad and then you become angry where you want do better."

Sango fake her smile and snickered at Miroku," then you better behave or you'll be digging your own grave before we leave here." Inuyasha shrugged and huffed," just don't touch anyone's ass or whatever perverted thing you do, I nearly killed this monk we first met him." When did that to Kagome he wanted to murder him even Kagome wanted him to kill him for a moment, it hard to forget meeting monk obsess with ass grabbing asking women disturbing questions.

Tsukiko said," it's because her sword is blade of judgement, it sense who's truly evil. If the soul is evil than their after life won't be pretty. It's what I heard, I'm sure people seen it but not me." She wonder curiously and asked," do you hate him so much you trade him for having sister instead? Is that bad Lord Sesshomaru?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:35 am

Chifusa looked very glum, and she put her hand over her heart. "I did not know I was the product of rape..." she murmured to herself. She looked up at her and shook her head. "I don't want to be like my mother...I would gladly help you in anyway" she said before she bowed before her. "You must know how I feel then...to know one of your parents is a monster" she said.

InuGenki looked at InuYasha amused. "I'm well aware of your necklace hence why I made the joke" he said. He smirked at InuYasha's simple mindedness. "Oh yea? Have you tried slicing a person in half with ordinary chopsticks without breaking them?" he said before he grinned. "Of course I'm married...and she's quite powerful" he said before he looked towards Sango. "Sure, introduce him to my wife...I love to dig holes" he said. Shippo cocked his head. "What does digging holes have to do with breaking Miroku's habit?" he asked. Miroku closed his eyes getting the grim message. "He's talking about digging graves Shippo"

Sesshomaru growled to himself. "So, InuYasha, InuGenki, and Asami all can send people directly to hell? Tch...ridiculous!" he muttered. Bokuseno closed his eyes and sighed. "You misinterpreted my joke. If you only knew who Lord InuGenki was, you'd know he's just as scary if not scarier than Asami" he said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:13 am

Asami said," sadly it's true, even hurt me when I heard it ever since I came here I prevent her laying her hands on him." She was being merciful but if she dares to try harm someone then Asami won't be so soft she gets rid of people who harm the innocent, they're fate to be punched in after life. Even her own sword that ends them sends them somewhere where they won't like it very much, she sighed," it's no different it when too me a while adjusted my father rape women during the wedding nights to someone else and killed people not even caring if they were children. When you find out you're own parent is a monster or someone bad it's hard thing live with but how fix it is do better while cleaning up their mess."

Inuyasha huffed," you have no idea what's she capable of, this necklace all she needs do is say word I am screwed." He only laughed because he didn't need chopsticks to slash people in half," you forget, I got better at things overtime. I use my own bare hands to slash someone in half even though I'm not big and buff like you I can do at least few things you could do. Wait?! You're married.." It was big shocker but Kagome said," wow, besides scary thing... I am guessing brother really has tough wife." Sango crossed her arms and glared at Miroku," maybe if he spend moment with her... He tries the habits he does again, I bet he'll behave so he won't make pregnant woman angry."

Tsukiko shrugged," I wouldn't call it match from hell, she's more like guardian keeper of peace who PUTS bad people in hell. Everyone she hunted down were enemies her own father had she had clean up mess he started. It's what my fox demon mother told me, she's just like everyone else a living being who couldn't be a child with a childhood. Maybe it's match to help her be happy! Even scary people who are good deserve be happy." She nodded and figure better way to describe her because Asami not bad person at all just someone who likes handling bad ones. She

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 3:38 am

Chichi gritted her teeth and started her breathing. "You bitch!" she shouted. Her daughter came in and looked at her mother on the floor before she looked towards Asami conflicted. Her mother looked towards her and snarled. "Help me!" she shouted as she was dragged off. She froze until Chichi was finally gone. "Lady Asami? Is it true that my mother...raped him?" she asked. She rubbed her arm having second thoughts about her decision, and she wanted to make things right. "I heard everything that was said...when you were with father in the bath house. I didn't believe it to be true until I heard it for myself..." she said lowly.

InuGenki looked towards Kagome and noted her strange clothes. "So this is Kagome? You really must have taken a liking to her. I didn't think you had it in you" he said before he laughed to himself. "Better not piss her off too much...she looks like she can cause you some real damage" he said before he sighed. "Please forgive our guards. My wife is very pregnant, and they don't want anything to set her off. If InuYasha wants to show off his powers it has to be here...she doesn't want me to damage the castle" he said. "Such a sensible thing to do. And here I would think you'd be more like InuYasha" Miroku said. InuGenki smirked. "Nah, InuYasha's more like me...only I don't think he's ever split a man in half with a pair of chopsticks before" he said. Shippo's eyes widened in horror an gulped. "Guys...I don't think he's joking about that either" he commented.

"Yes child, you're related to scary lady, and you know what? She's going to birth some really scary kids. Lady Asami and Lord InuGenki's union is a match made in hell, and it's all thanks to his mother's intervention that made it all possible. Apparently, He's been kept in high regards to the family, and he's kept her most happy" Bokuseno said. Sesshomaru smirked. "Mother knows that Asami is the only one strong enough to make InuGenki settle down...perhaps this is my chance to bridge the gap in power" he said.

Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 2:21 am

She smirked," oh yes, darling I did in fact I even had one my ladies maiden drug your drink for herbs that makes woman go in labor and she didn't like you either.. Funny how your chasing me when it's guards I send out take your children away the maids will taking you babies not even letting you touch them because they belong to me and my husband not you. Yes I'm taking your babies every last one of them, including your children I suggest it's too late for daughter because you brainwash her but others might be saved from likes of you." Asami looked the other guards and maids," take her away to a proper place to give birth, she won't be able even get up or fight back when their all born." They took her away and she wonder off happily, not only was this a sweet revenge justice for InuGenki but boy would their grandmother be happy to hear Asami would be mother to children. The older ones will be overwhelmed at first but knowing how Asami treated the children they would love know her.

Kagome mumbled playing with her fingers," actually he's been stuck on tree for 50 years until I came along. Haha.." Sango touched her chin and nodded glaring at Inuyasha while she scold him," hey, that means you better give her some credit on that one you wouldn't be meeting your brother right now!" Inuyasha rubbed his head and even had the demon hunter woman scolding him, it's like all people want do is scold him. What's up with that?! He groaned," what's with everyone smacking me and yelling at me, give me damn break!? I am still kinda hostile after that shape shifting no good demon that turn out be one ugly bastard eating people. Could you blame me?!"

Tsukiko gasped," I am relative to the scary lady?! She gets told a lot she started off young traveling our world terrorize people who were no good. I think they even say when the thunder brothers seen her one glance they ran away it's only reason they got lucky because wasn't in mood for chasing when was fighting someone powerful than they were because knew their fate told them they'll die by hands of half blood in red as some escape thunder brothers told about what said of her." She knew her because how many seen her describe Lady Asami as woman who's own power one with her own sword and even if doesn't use it she is so destructive she could take out a whole village if she wanted too with one hit. But Asami doesn't hunt innocent she hunts monsters who love causing trouble and destroy them even bandits, it didn't matter demon or not if they were people causing something so brutally unforgivable she hunt them like they were nothing more but prey.

She nodded and knew even how long Asami been going around because even her own adoptive mother seen her," that's woman told in stories about 155 years since it all begin, she help other clans defeat evil and such. So she's even admired by some people and others have seen her with their own eyes knowing she's not a tale but a real person so their scare of her. I would hate get on her bad side."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 11:16 pm

Chichi shook her head and pointed at her. "Hey! What I do with my body is none of your business! I'm a lover not a fighter!" she shouted. Her eyes widened in horror when she snapped her fingers. "You bitch!" she shouted before she tried to rush for her babies. "You can't take them!" she screamed as she wobbled around. "Ah! Fuck!" she shouted as her water broke. She clutched her massive belly and winced. "Did you just force me to go into labor!?" she roared.

InuGenki shot InuYasha and annoyed leer before he smacked him upside the head. "Knock this shit off! I took you in and you disappear for 50 years, come onto my lands, and then interrogate me. Maybe I shoulda knocked some more sense in you when you were little, ya dumbass!" he raised his voice.

Sesshomaru looked at her oddly. "You don't even know who your mother is..." he stated before Bokuseno chuckled. "That girl is related to Lady Asami...the only problem is..." he said before Sesshomaru growled. "She's married to InuGenki...which means I can't go any farther" he rambled to himself. Bokuseno laughed evilly. "I would talk to him if I were you..." he said before Sesshomaru snarled at him. "Absolutely not!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 8:59 pm

" It is disgrace, you're a whore not a woman nor good for being mother, unlike you I didn't sell by body to have riches. I went off fighting and traveled around world, even hunted down demons and I'm more well known than you are" She thought for a moment because this woman thought she wasn't serious. Asami snapped her fingers and looked at guards then said," I give you an order bring her children to me who are not brainwashed or working as Oiran, as for ones inside her once born they are order be stripped from their mother without her physical contact by her bare hands. She believes I am not serious, now she knows I don't play around when comes to innocent children." They shown respects and couldn't disagree, they shown their salute and asked," what about the woman? " Asami smiled coldly with darkness in her eyes," she's not allow take her children from here who are following her footsteps nor to raise them. We can save them from her habits. Now, be gone and fetch them." They bowed and went off to fetch the children, the ones still possibly saved from the likes of this woman.

She glared at Chichi and Asami said without second thoughts about taking her children or hesitation," you want know where he is, not here to support you even himself worries for his own children. He's good father but you.. He never loved you from beginning you abused him and gotten him drunk just to sleep with him. Now, every night he's free to feel what he wants to feel and free from you." She proudly spoken admired of her husband being able to for once live his life how he chooses and words were very bitter," If I can free him from you I can surely free your children to, they don't need you but their father and me to show them to true meaning being child or who they are not WHO you are and what you do. You're not famous, you're just some woman who can't commit to man instead you sell your body and what's between your thighs. As for me I am his wife, now you'll know your place." She asked," unlike you I don't force a wonderful man like him in bed with me, am I a monster now or was it you the whole time? I'll let you think that over."

Asami politely excused herself and smiled," now then excuse me, I got a husband to go too. Ladies make sure guards don't allow her leave until those children are born." She went off to go too InuGenki, he didn't need overpower her but allow Asami do it.

Tsukiko smiled happily and asked," really?!" She couldn't help but feel so happy about it, it means one thing nobody evil is out there hurt her," okay, I bet my mother fox would be grateful to hear I found out what I am. And my real mother would happy knowing it doesn't have purpose anymore. I'll break it somehow I don't think anyone knows arts to break this curse in less they lived longer than Lord Sesshomaru or maybe descendant to one put it on me.."

Kagome asked," Myoga, what are doing here?" Inuyasha said," hmm.. Good question how do we know if he's the real deal.. Hey InuGenki, if you are him.. I want you me tell him one thing only he would know." He wasn't sure if this guy was his brother he could be imposture! Sango had shiver down her spine wondering Inuyasha wasn't a half breed if he would've looked more like this, she whispered to Kagome," I wonder if he would've looked like this if both parents were not human. Can you imagine what he would look like?" She stop for a moment and pictured it for a moment then nodded looking away with cheeks blushing but hidden it," wouldn't that be something.. Him more manly looking I wonder if he would've still has his ears.. Hmm." They both nodded on that one, it kinda was such attraction.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 8:18 pm

Chichi looked at Asami coldly as she placed a hand over her hip. "Oh? Is that so? Being Oiran is not a disgrace. I am a celebrity! I have all the money I need to support my children. I don't need no man to support cling on to" she said before she snarled at her. "I dare you to even try to snatch my babies away! You monster!" she raised her voice. She looked around for InuGenki to back her up, but he was well gone. "Where's Lord InuGenki?" she asked nervously.

Shippo nodded. "Yea, My father said that Lady Asami is the scariest and strongest women ever!" he said before he noticed InuGenki appear behind the guards and they parted to allow him to walk past them. InuGenki said nothing but observed the group, and Myoga hopped onto Kagome's shoulder. "Lady Kagome, I am so glad to see you again" he said before he looked back at his master. "Behold, Lord InuGenki!" he shouted with pride. Miroku and Shippo were a bit underwhelmed seeing him as an older taller muscular version of InuYasha. "How do we know this guy is the real deal? I can't sense any terrible power come from this guy" he said. The Guards grew nervous. "Please don't upset him" they muttered.

Bokuseno sighed heavily. "Right...well it doesn't matter in any case. The threat to you have off and passed. I would suggest find someone who deals with curses and there it can be broken. It no longer has a purpose" he said.

Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 7:39 pm

She rolled her eyes," actually I won't care because their hybrids as my children aren't already honored without being born yet, you are already disgraceful. Unlike you if I have daughter she won't be raised thinking being Oiran is okay, you're disgrace a woman and mother believe me I have rights to snatch your children from you with snap of my fingers." Asami stroked her stomach gently and smirked because if any woman was powerful one here it was Asami as Chichi was beneath her. She glared fearlessly at her and one word from this woman mouth weaken strength to make her feel less," don't push my limits darling~, I can take whatever you hold so dear and banish you. If I raised your children as my own they'll know what love from real mother should feel like. Think of this a warning, if InuGenki wishes me take your children from you right now I would without hesitation because you don't deserve them."

Sango asked,"you know this Lady Asami? How?" Inuyasha pulled out the sword and gritted his teeth," if I were not brother, wouldn't I not have this?! The sword that belong to my own father?!" Kagome hidden behind Inuyasha because these guys were scary must be warrior of men of this Lady Asami, surely this woman knew who pick out for guarding this entrance to reach there," u-um.. Yeah, he is his brother even I don't know the guy but he is barrier of his father's resting place."

Tsukiko said,"my family are fox people, I don't know my real family or why someone would want chase me down. Maybe because me traveling with them and keep moving is why this person looking for me didn't find me." She nodded and suggested that was reason, whoever want chase after her? She balled up her fist and pouted with her cheeks puffed up," I am not afraid I'll be tough like Lord Sesshomaru, when he gets hurt I heal his wounds one day I'll be so strong I might be so much better helping someone recover and use my defense power. I'll scare them away before they can get me, this is my family now I got to protect them even Mr. Grumpy Toad."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 7:19 pm

Chichi smirked evilly. "Oh, I think I've been quite patient with you, but I guess that telling all my children who their father is...no wait...if I told everyone who the father of my children was...would you care then? It would bring shame to your family would it not?" she asked. InuGenki raised an eyebrow. "You don't want to go down that road Chichi" he advised her. Chichi let out a loud roar after she had her foot stomped on. InuGenki stood up and took this distraction as a means to sneak off to go do the opposite as his wife said.

The guards looked at InuYasha, and they rolled their eyes. "Yea, everyone seems to be InuGenki's brother don't they? Where's your proof?" one asked before they looked towards Sango. "We aren't going to allow you to spoil Lady Asami's good moods" another said. "Lady Asami? What is she doing here?" Shippo asked. "If you don't turn back, we'll be forced to get physical" they warned.

Bokuseno was surprised that this girl had not figured things out, but he repressed his desire to berate and belittle her. "I am aware of your family, and the drama that goes on" he said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 6:59 pm

Asami rolled her eyes and said," guess what, do you see the fucks I and him give? Oh wait.." She looked around and faked her smile then giggled," there is nothing there, only children terrified by troll monster lady. Oh dear..~ Such a shame!" Mina stomp on Chichi stomp foot with fears, she gasped," let's train protect unborn our heir lord from bewitched monster lady! " The children cheered and raised their hands up while running off with Mina," yay! Train to be warriors to beat up monster lady!" Asami snickered with mouth covered the children were something they ran off there no telling what they'll be doing unsupervised," isn't my niece adorable, she wants to fight you! How cute! She even has young boys and girls seeing her as their sensei. She so takes after her father such an angel she is."

Kagome gasped," umm.. Didn't say there would be guards?!" Inuyasha huffed and crossed his arms than sighed," well, I haven't been here so how in the hell am I suppose to know?! Anyways, ignore this woman I am not intruder I'm here see my brother InuGenki." Sango by how they appeared were no doubt high trained guards but if they don't let them pass or think their here to invade their homes and more of them pop up there screw because there no way he could get them pass them. She said," yeah, we're not her harm anyone I am sure know better including how I feel would be out number."

She asked and title her head to the side," why would my real mother would want to hide me? Am I someone a person is after or something?" Tsukiko didn't think someone out there was trying track her down, it didn't came to her someone was and maybe because rumors from village before months ago before met everyone is spread by possible survivors of a maiden human by day and demon by night.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 6:33 pm

InuGenki looked up at their niece running into the throne room, and he raised an eyebrow. "Monster Lady?" he asked before he saw the swollen Chichi staring in with her face puffed up with annoyance. "I hope you aren't suggesting I'm a monster lady?" she asked. InuGenki glared at her. "What are you doing here?" he raised his voice. Chichi smiled wickedly. "My! Is that anyway to speak to a pregnant woman? I'm about ready to pop any day now" she said.

"Oof!" Miroku muttered as he reached for his gut. "Oh...I must have been a really good dream" he said in slight pain. Shippo laughed happily as Sango ruffled his hair. "Kay..." he said before he cocked his head noticing some movement in the trees. InuYasha was already hypervigilant and on edge. There were no foot prints in the snow, but he looked to know something was up. They were soon surrounded by guards armed at the teeth. "This is as far as you will go...turn back before you face certain peril" one said in an exaggerated deep voice.

Bokuseno glanced over at her and sighed. "You are an Inu Youkai child...there's no mistake in that. That curse placed on you is to hide you from someone" he said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 6:13 pm

" If you push yourself yes." She nodded and was very serious about it, Asami said," I am watching over my niece Mina, she's very young  my brother and his wife want to celebrate how long they been with each other. I need go  check o-.." She was about tell him was going check on her niece who was sleep but instead Mina came running in with other children and they shouted," MONSTER LADY! AHHHHHHH!" They looked horrified running around hide somewhere, no doubt one they ran from was Chichi by one glance. She snickered for a moment and said," I have feeling I know who they ran from..."

Sango turned punched Miroku on  stomach and balled up your fist,"  the hell you were! You were sleeping by yourself I was laying by fire with Shippo" She surely end up  ruffling on Shippo's head and said," he didn't  hurt Kagome, don't worry because sometimes someone likes someone bit too much. Don't grow up being like this  perverted monk here, okay?"  If only that  necklace was on Miroku too, the girls could keep both of them in line, he was only innocent little boy in the group in begin with.

Tsukiko blinked a few times and  Rin woken up rubbing her eyes then asked," what are they talking about?"  She shrugged her shoulders and almost like hearing people argue like siblings," eh, I have no idea only something not very happy I guess. I don't get it, if someone isn't  high skill as another why not  create their own power.  I don't know what I am truly with this condition I have but if I was truly demon by birth not this silly curse I would just become something nobody else can."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 5:37 pm

InuGenki flinched and whimpered. "Ah-teh-teh, okay okay...I won't push myself too far" he said. He lifted his papers up, and he could hear Chichi say something from outside. "What's that? No sex for half a year?" InuGenki raised an eyebrow not sure what Chichi was getting at for a moment before he realized she was up to her old tricks.

Shippo glared at him and rubbed his head. "If you were hurting her...I'm going to hurt you!" he shouted. Miroku snickered to himself and placed his hand on Sango's rear. "Yea, Shippo...I was helping keep Sango warm too" he said. Shippo whimpered. "But she was moaning and I thought I smelled blood" he said before Miroku muttered something to himself. "I can't believe how eager she was to stuff that thing in her"

"Jaken? Must you always bicker and complain about everything?" Sesshomaru said coldly before he crossed his arms over his chest as he looked to Bokuseno. "You have returned to me again? What is it this time Sesshomaru?" he asked. Sesshomaru sighed heavily as he pushed back his anger and frustration. "I have a suspicion that you haven't been entirely honest with your answers" he said before Bokuseno closed his eyes. "I have been completely honest with you. I have never seen your brother in over 200 years. You were stronger than him back then. How was I supposed to know that his powers grew this much? He's so far away that none of us could sense his youki up until eight months ago" he said. Sesshomaru closed his eyes and growled with frustration. "What sort of special training did father give him?" he asked. Bokuseno looked at him genuinely confused. "Special Training?" he asked. "Yes...I doubt he'd give InuGenki Sounga if he didn't believe that he was strong enough to resist its corruption. Afterall, I was stronger than him 200 years ago" he stated. Bokuseno drifted into deep thought. "In body yes, but in mind, I would say that InuGenki had the clearer advantage. Your father did not give him such special training. It must pain you to know just how powerful you could have been, but it's only in the past. If you have the will, there's a way to at least gain some ground on him" he said. Sesshomaru's eyes focused on him intensely. "And?" Bokuseno glared at him. "Get off your high horse, and do some actual training! Your father and InuGenki did not simply inherit their power, they worked for it. You got too comfortable that no one would ever surpass you...that was your own doing, no one else's!" he raised his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next