Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 11:52 am

Sesshomaru hovered in the air staring at his father and his huge skeleton. It dwarfed everything around, and he gulped having flashbacks of the power and fear he felt being around a giant that big. He always wanted to achieve this form, and now...he suspected that InuGenki had achieved this form before he did. He snapped out of his muse and looked down at InuYasha making way for the corpse using a skeleton bird. He rushed over to sneak into the mouth and down into the belly of the beast. He looked at the sword in its dormant state suck within a pedestal. "I'm finally here to possess the sacred sword imbedded in my father's bones. The destructive fang capable of slaying a hundred youkai in one stroke. Tetsusaiga!" he said before he grabbed onto the sword and tried to pull it. The sword rejected him and he immediately retracted his hand to look at it in confusion. He noticed Jaken holding a scroll, which he immediately snatched it and unrolled it. "Dear Sesshomaru, Father and I thought you would have pulled a stunt like this. He had me place a barrier on Tetsusaiga to keep your grubby little paws off it. You're welcome! Love your dear slacker, InuGenki" the scroll said. Sesshomaru scowled and an unbridled rage welled up inside him. "Damn that troll!" he shouted in a demonic tone while crinkling up the scroll.

InuGenki rushed off behind Chichi and walked behind her. "So what did you tell her exactly?" he asked. He looked down at her swaying her wide motherly hips as she walked down the corridor. "Nothing specific...I merely told her that I'd introduce her to her father in the guest room. I can't wait to see her look" she said before she made his stop short from entering the room. "Okay, you can come in now" she said. He slid the door open, and his daughter's eyes went wide and she covered her mouth. Her hand trembled and fainted. Her beasts turned into an air bag keeping her from breaking her nose on the floor. Her mother picked her up and brushed her off. When their daughter awoke, InuGenki was sitting down casually like he usually did with Chichi sitting close to her. "Well? Here he is" she said. Chifusa looked at him relieved and smiled. "I thought I was going crazy...I've always had a suspicion that you were my dad. I'm grateful that you raised us...even when I didn't know it. I hope I have your blessing to be an Oiran" she said. InuGenki laughed. "You have my blessings...I only ask for you to be a responsible and strong independent woman like your dear mother" he said. She squealed and rushed up to hug him. "Thank you...for everything!" she shouted with joy.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2017-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 10:52 am

Asami's mother Mimiko came to visit her in her chamber, she stood very looked very concerned and said," there you are Asami, I was so worried you would've used your power and it would've cause destruction." She sat down on mat and looked at her daughter, as smiled weakly," please don't be angry Asami, your grandmother can't risk you becoming someone like your father. Power is strong but also can be someone's weakness if they grieve for it." Asami sighed and decided ask her mother about that man she's was being around with, one of clan's men," can I ask you something mother?"

She nodded," of course Asami, I am your mother and I have nothing for such things to hide." Asami asked her with serious expression on her face," does he make you happy? Do you love him?" Mimiko smiled and couldn't help but cover her mouth as snickered, her own daughter was being protective," of course I do, you're grandmother has approved us to be together knowing how your father was. As it's true, you are going to be married but you shouldn't worry as Grandmother won't choose this time she's going beyond the traditions and other one where she contacts allies for the council she doesn't want you to marry someone like your father and will make sure of it."

Jaken gotten up with bump on his head from that odd demon girl throwing him so hard he flew into a rock and he said," ah, the old man is laughing this time." Inuyasha groaned when they went off into his father's grave," you girls stay here, it's between me and him." He turned around and Kagome said," what are you waiting for grand invitation, hurry up before portal closes." Tsukiko grinned while going in," yay! I get see demon corpse and shiny sword!" He blinked and mumbled while going right in with them, he mumbled to the flea," I wonder why that odd girl is overly excited of coming here." The flea little guy said," well Lord Inuyasha, maybe she gets impressed too easily."

Tsukiko was confused because how it was daylight here and oddly she didn't turn back to her human form maybe because elder one's graveyard is mystery he looked so huge. His head was so big the dead demon if he was alive could've shallow a whole house shrine whole like it was nothing but something to eat. It was such a sight to see, she thought," I don't know if I am human or demon but.. If I am demon like you, what am I? Will I be smaller or big as you? I don't know.. But, I hope you forgive us for intruding your grave Mr. Demon.. I didn't get flowers.." Tsukiko didn't knew what she was but to see how big they can get it was so stunning he probably would've been someone amazing as a teacher and good listener to someone lost like her, right? She was only innocent and confused of what she might be.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 10:25 am

Sesshomaru glared at him. "Well then, would you like to visit father's grave with me?" he asked before he focused two fingers over InuYasha's right eye. His youki arched between the black pearl and his fingers force-ably extracting it from his eye. He finally had it within his grasp, and he looked at it with satisfaction. "No wonder it was useless looking underground. Visable, but invisible. The true protector of the grave cannot be seen. And...it is the black pearl imbedded in your right eye" he said before he glanced at the staff of two heads. He grabbed it and dropped the pearl to the ground before driving the tip of the staff onto it. The old man laughs and the portal opens in a blinding purple light. A wormhole hovered over the ground, and Sesshomaru jumped into it.

Meanwhile at the Castle, Chichi walked up to InuGenki and pressed her breasts into his back before she took his hand and placed it upon her belly. He looked over at her and flashed an amused grin. "You hear that? No more after this" he said. Chichi rolled her eyes. "I think six is enough for me stud" she whispered into his ear before she walked past his mother. "If you weren't his mother, I'd lop your head off" she threatened. "If you weren't pregnant, I'd lop off yours!" His mother retorted. Chichi put her hand up to cover her mouth to laugh evilly. Her breasts sloshed and jiggled like jell-o with every, "Ho-ho-ho-ho". She turned back and pointed to some of the guards. "Unlike you, I treated all of my children with love and care. They wouldn't hesitate to protect their own mother. I know you are aware who their father is, and you are scared to even lay a finger on me. You know they all have the power to kill you" she said before she looked towards InuGenki amused. "I will be with Chifusa...she would like to speak with you?" she said. InuGenki raised an eyebrow. "Why?" he asked. Chichi grinned. "She wants to know about her father" she said. InuGenki reached up and rubbed the back of his head laughing. "Taking up the family business is she?" he asked. Chichi batted her eyes at him. "But of course...she has been blessed with my chest and figure..." she said before she looked towards his mother's horrified look with great satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 2:57 am

Inuyasha said," ha, I don't care of stupid sword but I surely wouldn't let you have it because you don't deserve it and maybe he hidden it from you for a reason." Tsukiko picked up Jaken by the head and asked," where do you think you're going?!" Jaken didn't seen it coming, the girl already slashed that giant demon in half but now she was on to him. Jaken said," let me go foul woman! I am shocked to see pure blood like you around those half-wit and human." She licked him to see if he tastey and looked away disgusted," eh, you don't taste good your flesh is waste of time. Be gone ugly toad." She end up throwing him far away and sighed," disgusting.."

Asami tried get out her chamber but her grandmother put spell where she can't, Kazuhiko laughed," oh, you really think she'll let you try running of? Grandmother was prepared for you attending such things." She was ferrous and groaned while went over to lay down, how does she know the one force to be with would be loyal not some worthless man who can't keep his own pride to himself? She knew one thing herself won't easily submit to him or lay beneath him, she'll refuse to because he'll have to earn it by trust. Asami knew her mother was probably agree with their grandmother, her and brothers half brothers but also cousins because their mothers were sisters.

Her father was awful, he would not allow his men be the first to sleep with their wives Lord Kuubomaru was describe as disgusting man who only care for power and abused his own wives and people. It's why never mention in the clan anymore told as scary story to make sure kids go to bed telling them he'll come back to life and hunt them. She hated her father and if she marries man like her father she'll wait until she's carrying his child kill him in cold blood.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 10:33 pm

Sesshomaru only watched with amusement as Jaken got attack, which he was not going to stop anytime soon. He crossed his arms over his chest and smirked. "InuYasha! The only reason why I have not killed you for that last remark is that I figured out where father's tomb is" he said before he leaped after him and grabbed him by the neck. "I would not have ever thought to look there. Father was always a brilliant tactician" he said before he tightened his grip and lifted him into the air. "The black pearl is in the right!" he said before he smirked. "Father did not want to have his grave disturbed, so he placed the portal in the one place that would make it most unlikely. I should thank InuGenki from preventing me from killing you the first time!" he rambled on.

InuGenki made his way back to his castle where his mother was awaiting his arrival patiently. "My dear son!" she shouted before she outstretched her arms. InuGenki looked at her strangely and was clearly not used to getting attention from her. "Mother..." he said coldly. She frowned and her lip quivered. "Aren't you going to give your mother a hug?" she asked. "You never held me ever since you weened me" He muttered. She went quiet experiencing genuine regret. "I should have listened to your father...I wasn't expecting to have twins. How was I supposed to know that you were the true heir?" she said. He grew irritated and growled. "Is this what this is all about!? You came here to tell me this? This revelation is irrelevant now. I have my own lands" he muttered before his mother walked up to him and put her hands on his shoulders smiling at him. "That's why I'm so proud of you! You did this all on your own...but" she said before she looked to the side. "Shouldn't you be married? You shouldn't be fooling around with all of these low lives" She said as she looked at Chichi. Chichi shot her a vengeful stare before InuGenki spoke up. "They aren't low lives mother...they have needs that needed to be met" She shook her head. "InuGenki, I forbid you from fooling around with any woman except your fiancee or wife...No more bastard children!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 1:15 pm

Tsukiko see what happened to Inuyasha and sniffed, Kagome ran over while she made sure he was okay," Inuyasha, are you okay?!" Inuyasha gotten back up and was about say something until see that girl Tsukiko run towards giant slashing him in half with her bear hands that Sesshomaru stood up on. She whimpered and pouted while sniffed not wanting girl or the girl's doggy ears friend getting hurt," I-I can fight, I-I can protect them I-I'm a big girl.. I can be brave too! That woman's not his mom.. I know it my mother taught me how see through illusion she doesn't even have a face. She can't fool me, whatever you want you got go through me first."

Jaken cried out and shocked be in one piece," ah! Master Sesshomaru nearly killed me.. ehh?!" Did that girl just slash that demon in half, not only that she knew his scheme this girl out smarted him. Ah, he might get killed for it after all and Jaken didn't want to die.

Asami woken up and was so angry that her brother disturb her battle between her and that man, she hated him so much and groaned," what did you do?!" Kazuhiko said," I brought home in one piece, I must tell you though how you need start acting like an lady. Me and grandmother discuss this. We all agreed, we must find you suitor and have you wed. But as tradition goes, they need fight to prove their worthy to be your husband." She gasped and yelled out," WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Her, married?! What on earth was going on?! Kazuhiko sighed," it doesn't matter what you think, it's been decided by someone powerful like our grandmother."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 12:51 pm

InuGenki pulled his hand away from his sword and stared at Kazuhiko puzzled. "Uh, for real? Showing off!? I haven't even done anything yet! If I wanted to show off I'd raise an undead army!" he shouted. Myoga rolled his eyes and huffed. "You were going to do just that weren't you?" he asked. "No, I was going intentionally miss her and rip up the forest between here and the sea!" InuGenki protested. "That's something your father would do!" Myoga shouted. "Oh yea, well how do you expect him to be so feared and respected then?" InuGenki added.

Sesshomaru was momentarily distracted by a sudden spike in youki, which it forced the winds to shift in speed and direction. He was surprised no he was astonished to this development. He knew that the source was too far away, but it could not be him! However, those words really irked him. He glanced over at InuYasha with a murderous gaze before he popped him in the forehead right between the eyes. The force from his blow sent InuYasha flying back twenty feet. He then focused his rage onto Jaken and kicked him into a tree. "I would have expected you of all people to know never to mention that name" he said before he looked back into the distance noticing the youki had waned. "Damn him! That slacker must have acquired the Shikon no Tama" he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 12:34 pm

Inuyasha laughed," him.. My brother?! Ha, he is but I wouldn't even call my my brother. He's less off man than InuGenki, jealous because he didn't get love enough from father dearest." Tsukiko mumbled while being confused," father.. I wonder what that is... I never heard of ' father' before..." Jaken gasped and scolded them," don't dare prepare mi'lord to that disgusting InuGenki who enjoys drinking wasting his power and what he is with alcohol you heathen half breed."
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 12:12 pm

Kazuhiko sighed and shut his eyes, he had no choice but do what's necessary and he appear behind his sister and knocked her out putting Asami over his shoulder," itch... I can't allow anything happen like this, things I do for you girl. And you, I am sure you know where to find us. She can be really stubborn you would understand if you had her as your sister last thing we need is you showing off.." She was handful by imagine get away with his sister and didn't want her overdo herself, Western offspring are nothing or no other than bad news. He knew she'll get angry but last thing needed was demon hurting his sister as much he liked see what capable of this time he couldn't risk her idiocy getting her killed.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 11:57 am

InuGenki went flying into the air although he had a thing for the theatrics and flew up over the trees and floated there. He smirked looking down at her and stretched popping his back. "The only skirt around here is yours" he retorted. He took in a deep breath and reached behind grabbing onto the handle of his sword. Myoga looked back and had a heart attack. "Master! Must you be reckless!? You know that you'll destroy the countryside with Sounga!" he shouted. InuGenki snickered to himself. "Good thing we're on the coast then huh?" he asked. "No! Not good! Please don't!" Myoga shouted. "Why haven't you left yet!?" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 11:26 am

Inuyasha huffed," ah, you look pathetic. Why aren't you saying anything? Did a cat caught your Sesshomaru tongue, as if I would believe this woman is my mother." Tsukiko pouted and very curious, why does this dog man hate the taller guy so much?! What's going on here, is that lady really his mother?! She was so annoyed and looked back at Inuyasha then back at that man on top of demon's head, she said," I'm so confused.. And hungry..." Kagome scratched back of her head then mumbled," I wonder if their brothers or something..." They both shrugged and she didn't get why the man was here, what did he want?!

She had enough with his smart mouth, Asami appeared right behind and punched him right on back sending flying," I advise you shut the hell up and fight back coward you bored me. Are you man or still someone hides under his mother's skirt?!" She looked really pissed off now, not only did Asami wanted fight him but break him too for making her so angry," get up, I don't got all day and have let smart ass know you won't win." She knew her brother serious about whole thing, he wasn't joking about if she fails. They stay deeper Norths for reason and this girl was too stubborn realize it, her brother didn't want her break the peace and Asami needed know the sacrifices were made for the sake of the clan not suffer anymore.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 11:12 am

InuGenki raised an eyebrow and smirked. "You haven't attacked me yet...are you intimidated? I know you can feel my youki, and you find it unbearable" he said with authority before he shrugged. "True I could have lopped off his head while he gave his monologue, but I thought I'd humor him...aren't I fair?" he asked. He waved her on. "Come on! Are you all bark? Where's your bite!?" he called her out. "Master, why aren't you attacking?" Myoga shouted. "The same reason why you haven't left yet!" InuGenki snapped.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 9:15 am

Asami groaned," we live past the mountains dumbass, less talking I might get you first we'll see who weak only reason my father die because someone caught him off guard but we couldn't care less of his death." She attended to attack to show she's not very weak at all, in fact it was total opposite and punched the grounded with her rage," don't try to run, I'll only love to chase you down as if you were my own prey." Kazuhiko thought,"sometimes, my sister makes feel overwhelmed when she gets very piss off."

Tsukiko tugged Inuyasha and said," look up there, there's man up there." Inuyasha turned around and looked at he blinked few times realizing it was that girl but looked extremely different. He looked up and seen his so call brothers, he balled up his fist and said," Sesshomaru... You're last person I wanted to see and there's not way that woman is my mother" Tsukiko glared at frog and toad looking thing pointed at him," hey if don't like that guy either can we eat his friend? I am so hungry.." Jaken scolded and huffed," how dare you see me as food?! Who do you think you are, worthless girl!" Tsukiko looked very annoyed and sighed," I am hungry person who haven't ate for days as I see you as chicken. You better leave them alone or might eat you let your friend watch too. I got time.. I got time until morning."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 8:50 am

InuGenki raised an eyebrow and stared at her in disbelief. "A demigod? Are you serious? Is that what his legend turned to?" he muttered before he grumbled to himself. "Master calm down...you never fought your father at his prime" he said. "I am calm!!" InuGenki shouted as he swung his arm down and his fist hit a tree trunk several feet in diameter where the trunk exploded into shards and fragments of cellulose, pulp, and bark. The men saw this and went from walking to running. "Myoga! My dad could have possibly grown that weak when I beat him...did he?" he asked. "N-n-no sir he was maybe nine-tenths of his strongest...I would say that you're just as powerful as he ever was" he said nervously before he looked towards Asami. "Are you crazy!? Do you know what sort of calamities he's caused over the year. If he wanted, he could flatten an entire mountain! You have no idea how much he's holding back!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 8:25 am

Asami pointed at him and said," ah, I don't give a shit if your own father was demigod and you surely mistaken smart ass over there as our father. Which I am guessing it's how their names start with a K." Kazuhiko sarcastically clasped his hands together and couldn't help but to chuckled," nice speech big sister, really nice. But last time I checked I am leader of the clan meaning I could say this, you are men I ask of you return home and you won't be punished. As you big sister, if you loose the battle against him he can decide your fate whatever offer for your little fate I'll gladly accept." Her first born little brother was very cocky, he was known to have peace between his enemies and even known how to get his way. The demon was only 245 years of age but Lord Kazuhiko knew how make things very amusing.

Asami watched at men looked at each other and they didn't want to imagine being punished, they end up heading off and leaving,"eh?! WHY YOU LITTLE SHIT?!" He could help but laugh and enjoying this," oh~.. That's not very polite big sister you see next time you wanna go rebellion ask your friends to join you not my loyal guards."

Tsukiko could scent something and she had very good scenting during night," something is coming and really reeks, your friend he might be in deep trouble." She stood up taking Kagome's hand they made run for it, Inuyasha was in tree then all settled a lady appear floating carriage caught by that monster creature that stomp the ground and smell terribly," mother.." Kagome said," that can't be your mother you said she died long time ago." Tsukiko cover her nose and huffed,"ew, he smells so badly like death! How do demons handle this?! Has that giant thing heard of taking a bath?! You smell awful!"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 8:01 am

InuGenki raises an eyebrow smirking, "And how would you know that I mistaken a name miss?" he said. "Master, you need to keep track of names better" Myoga advised him. "What makes you think it wasn't intentional!?" InuGenki raised his voice. "Master, why on earth would you do that!?" he shouted. "Because, Myoga, I'm bored!" he shouted back sarcastically. He looked towards Kazuhiko and crossed his arms. "Okay? You mind telling my what the hell is going on here?" he muttered before he took a few steps back grinning. "Have you ever heard of the Inu no Taisho of the Western Lands?" He asked before he knocked on his armor. "This is my dad's armor" he said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 2:56 am

She pulled out her blade and gritted her teeth,"  excuse me, I prefer you not mistaken names because my so called father name was Kuubomaru. Kazuhiko is my brother, I'm sure here not be so friendly like he was. Much worse, I'm going to destroy you and  rip you to pieces if you don't leave giving me back what's rightfully mind."  Asami had no idea her brother followed her as one of them is loyal to their leader clan's men, he stood above the edge and looked very ferrous. Who could blame him? His own sister is insulting the piece of over land  HIMSELF gave to another because people couldn't bear stay where likes of that father of his was very brutal. He crossed his own arms and glared down at Asami," foul woman, that's what you are I can't keep my eyes off of you for one second. You come back here, the place we left behind for reason. If you so much start something I will finish it when I end it. I will give you five seconds head start put your sword away. If you so much try anything, I will have to fight you myself."

Asami eyes widen and wonder how in the hell does keep up with people? Sometimes she believe Kazuhiko knows when someone trying do something reckless, she yelled," why in hell do I need listen to you?! I'm the oldest this place should be mine!"  He sighed with annoyance and asked," if this place was yours in begin with why did you leave it behind long with us,hmm? How is this place yours mind explaining?" Her brother just  back fire her and was lost for words, he was right though. If this place was hers then why did herself sick back letting her own brother make offer to give it away to another but sadly she was too stubborn.  She growled," I don't give a damn, I will fight him if I have to get it back my birth place I'm certain not on the side that dead man."

She end up  clasping to the ground very tired, it was until later she woken up and near almost dark by hearing commotions going on. It was human girl and some half demon looking man fussing at eat other, he hurt flea man demon before he left. The elderly woman said," ah, I see you are awake child. You were found all alone in the forest.."  She looked overwhelmed and frowned when the see sun nearly going down," I need to leave, the daylight is breaking." The young lady with her asked," why do you need to leave when you look like you haven't ate for a while and looked be ill?" She frowned and looked at them," you will be frighten, you will want me dead soon." The elder woman said," Ye nay child, don't speak of such things I am sure whatever if wrong couldn't cause such things."  The young lady pat her on shoulder," hey, everything be okay.. What is your name? I'm Kagome, this is Lady Kaede."  She tug the blanket very  tightly  while she whispered her name," Tsukiko.. You promise you won't runaway soon."  Kagome didn't understood until the sunset finally went down and night sky took over.

Tsukiko's body begin to tremble and her hair begin change along with some of her features, it shocked Lady Kaede the elder one and Kagome was just as shocked herself. She took deep breath after changes completely took over her body, Lady Kaede asked," is that why you wanted leave? I never seen such a sight a human within moments turn into pure blood demon.." Tsukiko frowned and was bit surprise they were just shocked than scared," yes.. It's my curse, I can't control it and happens during night." Kagome said," I see worse than this, don't worry." Like that ugly bug lady, she was so awful but this poor girl acted like she seen too much that someone didn't want to remember.  
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 2:06 am

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_mvtgwuamwB1rppg4r

In a castle in the clouds, the widower of the Inu no Taisho goes to visit her son. She sits on top of the throne and watched the guards expression with amusement. "Oh, my legs are killing me. It's so nice to sit on such a comfy throne" she said playfully. A couple moments went by before she puffed up her cheeks. "Where is my son!? Does he know to show up when his dear mother pays him a visit?" she huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest. An oni guard kneelled in front of her and gulped. "Forgive me, milady. Your son is...out" he muttered. "Out?" She raised her voice. "Yes, he just left this morning after a flea youkai entered his chamber" he finished. The mother was puzzled and began to wonder what he was up to. "This must have something to do with that hanyou" she mumbled. "Hanyou, milady?" he asked. "She would be referring to that brat InuYasha! I'm pleased to say that isn't the reason why he left" said a woman. She waltzed out with her arms underneath her heaving chest. She wore a headdress, make-up, and a gorgeous kimono clearly the hallmark of an oiran. The mother looked towards the oiran and raised an eyebrow smelling her son's stench all over her. "You care to share what you've heard?" she asked. The oiran smirked. "Myoga showed up and told Milord that an rebel group was spotted crossing the borderlands. They belong to the former warlord here. Milord has gone to intercept them" she said.

Meanwhile in the woods of southern Hokkaido a Inu Daiyoukai found his prey. He crossed his arms over his chest tapping his finger against the gem on his breastplate. "Greetings strangers...what are a bunch of daiyoukai doing in my neck of the woods?" he asked before he flashed them a dashing smile. "Are you exiles or is your allegiance to that Kazuhiko guy I killed..." he said before he grinned sadistically noticing Asumi's expression. "I warn you to turn back while you still can. I'm not in a mood to be killing anyone...don't make me change my mind" he said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 2:29 pm

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 Tumblr_obr4q4FIEl1u5wa4fo1_500

Asami prayed by the shrine and pay her respect to their youngest sister believed to died as well long time ago, one of the men said," you are claiming we are going back to North, Lady Asami this is our home and that's no longer our home. If Lord Kazuhiko find out about this he would be  very angry." She sighed and glared directly at him as she replied in bitter tone," if you don't want take back true North parts where we were born I would gladly handle it myself. Will you come with me or be the coward who stays behind?"  He was bit shocked and overwhelmed even was sweating over being nervous, this woman was beautiful and terrifying," no mistress I am you're loyal  guard who you grade me and those serve you will come with you to retrieve back our birthplace."  She stood up and nodded with her eyes shut and said," then... it's settled we leave by morning, all of you must rest I don't want anyone weak during battle."

It wasn't until morning they stood up and head out from home, the clan have stay in deeper Northern parts and begin head out back place of their past life. Asami would do what it takes to get it back, she was in her armor prepare for whoever or whatever tries stand in her way.

The young maiden woken up in forest with leaves stuck in her hair, she didn't remember whatever done during the last night's full moon and knew her journey only begin. She end up running from home when turned into what she is at night, the young maiden was terrified of herself. The girl couldn't help to notice blood on her hands and saw fire up ahead while wonder up to it the poor girl eyes wished she didn't see such a sight of burning village and the dead scatter not even one was alive. Those people thought was wish and wanted burn her, she warned them let her go but they didn't listen as sun went down the same time they were going burn her she turned into a massive beast.

She fell on knees than begin cry,"why.. Why does this happen? During full moon... I can't control myself, it takes over... I killed these people b-but.. B-but they wanted hurt me.. What am I? A human or  demon.. Why can't I be normal for once?!" She felt so emotional as herself didn't want them  left to rot. The girl spend whole day burying everything man, woman and child to rest in peace before leaving the place knowing it's dangerous world  and people will try to hurt her. She watched blood off her hands and face before heading out  traveling on foot, the girl wanted nothing more than to find the way break the curse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6