Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 10:17 am

Karma enjoy the amell from ths pellow sadly it ended as he slowly woke up , he raised gia body siting on his knees he turned to see gis teacher blushing pink, and now holding hia pellow. Aa hw added, about his mother. Karma just looked at him before sighing." What happens in the family has doesn't concern you.. but I well tell ya I don't mind being alone, I have been my full life, other then nagisa,ans now you are the only people I talk too. " He paused" well once you changed me I started talking to every one soo beinf here alone doesnt bother me." He finished giving him a relaxing look. Why his mother always came late was that fact that she's at work in thw morning and durning the afternoon she goes to school to studdy her acting . As with his father is a different story. Karma ans gia father has abit of a rough story between the two, as it goten so bad to the ponit od karma and hia father geting into a full on war. With hia arms crossed he looked at gia lover and slowly got up." Why did you ask any way?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 9:46 am

Koro-sensei saw the picture Karma presented the yellow octopus teacher cheeks turned pink as Koro-sensei saw Karma cute side. Koro-sensei gave him a few moments to relish the scent of the pillow taking in the smells of his mentor. Then Koro-sensei retrieved the pillow back from the bed. He looks around then asked "where are your parents?" He noticed that the parent his Mom was late coming back in fact she did not arrive until the next day. Koro-sensei wondered if Karma spent every day all alone whenever he was home.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 9:32 am

Karma dis pay attention to some of tje materiel on the board but as for the rest he disnt seem to care all that much. Once school was finished for the day, karma walked home and once again he was all alone on a dark cloudly day. He walked into his room and bwgain to change into gis normal clothing, like some bagie pants and a relaxing shirt. The red hair male begain tk leave hia room bht he wanted to take a nape, so the red hair male layed on gia bed for a moment cuddling close to Korosensei pellow, as he him self look cute huging his pellow , then a guest od air entered the room and he now got to see karma cute side.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 2:26 am

Koro-sensei gave his lesson on the human body in first period then came math, social studies cooking then P E for exercise and training after that was lunch then English language with Miss Bitch. Then clean up and finally everyone goes home. Koro-sensei was no difference except his home was in the school. However he accidentally left his pillow at Karma house so he had to return to get it back. After changing to his disguise he heads to the home of Karma Akabane
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 12:04 am

Karma watched him fly off into school and how kind of him yo leave a plat of warm breakfast meal on his nightstand. Of course he blushed deep red, like thw other day . His mother came into the room abit shooked to see him awake this early, but sje let it slide, and what was odder waa the fact that there was food in the room." Am not going to ask.. as I made a rule about no eating in the rooms, also you have time to get ready for school. " She stoped and soon karma ate his food and got ready for school, once done he took the bus to school and like Korosensei he left his pellow at karma home. As karma made it school on time was for once surpriseing. As he sit at gis desk, he layed his feet up on the chair next to him as students begain to comw in, bht once class started karma juat ignored it and not cared about learning. As Korosensei ponited out once it was time for PE karma lazy body got up from the chair with his hands in gis pockets.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 11:34 pm

Koro-sensei had made Karma breakfast before his mom show up. He dressed them both then the next thing he knew he was being pushed out the window. He left heading to the school. Koro-sensei guess Karma would come later. Koro-sensei made sure not to forget his pillow before he left.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 11:27 pm

Karma watched his face and smirked aa his soft pink face ment that he is indeed sleepy. Once he placed the pellow over twords Korosensei tentacles, watchinf him cuddle up his pellow like a kid with a stuffed animal. Karma disnt say any more , and walked twords gis lover and cuddle up with him in his bed with his lover. Slowly closeing his eyes ready to rest, as he closed his eyes resting on the males chest. After he apologized for stealinf his pellow.

As the morning came by it stoped raining, and gis mother came home. Karma slowly woke up to find his lover fully awake and dressed . Ready for school, he got up and stretched hia back going slow but knowing Korosensei practice he used his speed to dress karma for school." I see yojr up and ready." He chuckled softly thsn the sound of foot steps came near the door as karma quckly pushed him out.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 11:08 pm

while giving karma a deja vu feeling as he said "gimmie gimmie gimmie" Korosensei first grabbed his pillow and hugged it like a long lost friend then kissed it with his sleepy expression which was indeed very cute. although he was upset at karma for stealing again he was happy to have his pillow. He punished karma by impaling his mouth with a tentacle briefly then rewarded the boy with a sleepy kiss before dozing off contently aside his best academic student.

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 0133154630a4afd4d51bf1a6cab0315e

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 10:03 pm

Karma blushed bright red from what he said, hia body shivered lightly after hearing him. Then added about there sex. He turned to the side and hard him yawn.. and there he knew he couldn't sleep. Slowly karma wraped his arm around his head pulling him into a nother loving kiss." How cute, you look cute when your sleepy, also I'll let you know what happen when I get a high score on my test." He finished , slowly he closed his eyes too but disnt sleep. "Also.. stay right here." He pushed his tentacles off his body and whent into the kitchen toasinf his backpack over at the yellow octopus once openinf it he gasped as it was gis lovly pellow." I stold it wanting to gice ya a bad prank but things changed." He read his mind well, he just did one wild guess. As once he got close to his lover he waa quckly pulled into his imbrase.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 9:53 pm

"you think you can skate by every test what about the tests you fail like assassinating me." korosensei said sounding a little upset but also disappointed. "life is not that easy you got a lot to learn karma a lot to learn indeed but i will give our sex high marks" he said on a yawn and closed his eyes but without his pillow he could not sleep so he just rested as he waited for the rain to stop so he could return to his beloved pillow in his bed.

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 Maxresdefault

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 8:26 pm

Karma raised an eye brow as Korosensei guess was half right and half wrong. As he spoke, he roled gis deep red eyes and placed a finger on his mouth telling him tk stop talking. Ut that didnt stop him as he said what needed to be said. After he finished karma sigh softly hearing the anger in his voice as he does have to be careful not to piss hime off by beinf this close to him." Well, what you sajd is not true, I dont see my self as an assassin, nor do I think I'm good at it. I just know I can past my test with out even trying, that and am to lazy to study, and am already smart as I am so I'll just walk in past the test and done." he added making space in the bed just incase Korosensei doesn't get to mad at him.but it's far to late to leave him as gis tentacles keeped him from leaving. Then he felt Korosensei main tentacles touch the sides of his face pulling him closer to gis for him to listen and not ignore his words.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 7:25 pm

this got korosensei angry and he chided karma on his violent side and his past and he understood his complaint but knew he himself could change if he wanted to he had the power to change that "so if your not going to study does that mean your like the others and think assassination is your only goal that is wrong way to think karma what if i was killed by another fraction what if i left this school and you then where would you aspire after with me gone what would any of you live for no you need more then smarts take this from a man who knows my I. Q. is way above yours but i don't rely on only my brain to get me by being smart helps in many things but it wont make you president or bring you happiness and if you become a teacher someday the pay is not all that good" he said to him as he went into a lecture about it.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 6:19 pm

Karma turn to look over at hia teacher. Then a smile xame up on his face remembering a few things. Then karma gave him a anwer to somthinf he really didn't know about him."na, I'm a man so I like breast but I like Acups." He added not to found of large double D breast size. Noq about him refuseinf to join him, as he made a speach about it karma roled his eyes." Am still violent you just havent seen me as of yet." He added. He paused for a second with his arms behind his head." That and who needs to study? Am as smart as i am all I have to do is walk in the class and past the test and done. And belive me no class above D class would want me seeing my violent past." He added beinf lazy and not careing about studdy.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 6:03 pm

Korosensei held him close as he replied honestly "i do like big boobs i am still male and my male side is a breast man i think big breasts are hot" he nuzzled karma "but as you found out i do have a girlish side and that side likes a different things but i suppress that side of me at times unless it is helpful to me" he said. then he answered karma's other question. "i do not prank my students. i guide them and i got to prepare your guys study tests i make them all personal and you with the highest marks really are a trial to get good questions for so i can not help you and you should stop the pranks and such you could easily leave E class if you did and got better control of that anger of yours." He said truthfully course he knew they would be separate but at least they could possibly be together until graduation when the earth goes kerplooey

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 5:33 pm

Karma looked to thw side as he disnt believe it was that obvious. Aa he finished the cake enjoying the taste and now the energy he lost durning sex, is now back up. At hia lover by his side , the red hair male felt his many tentacles wraping around his naked body not letinf him go. As karma asked one last question."well, you mind fucking a student? Also I thought you like big breast?" He asked rubing his lkver head close to his, it was far to early to sleep for karma that is, around 7:34 is the time normaly karma would sleep at 10:56 or 12:00 just dicking around and bothering other people. "Also since your here, and am not at all sleepy, want to prank the girls tomorrow?" He asked showing a evil face.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Korosensei filled up on the rest of the cake to regain his energy & curb his sweet tooth for the night. he nodded as he ate then spoke in between eating. "nom! nom! yeah, well not at first. to be honest, you did quite well at hiding it with all your attempts attacking me i figured it all out later. when i tucked you into my coat your heart rate increased like a boy in love that when i guessed there possibly more to this but your erection sealed the deal for when i fully added everything together" he said cuddling close to karma his belly and womb full he was very content and held his lover like a teddy bear

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Karma chuckled and slowly got up from the kitchen floor, there he watched gis teacher fix gis clothinf but he folded it nicely on the chair. Karma blush a soft red still on gis checks making him look cute. As the male watched his lover get up he walked him into gis bed room and layed close to him as he disnt mind a nixe cuddlinf before morning. Aa the sound of rain got louder, karma layed in bed with Korosensei one of his dreams coming true. But before they enter the bed karma brought some cake over for his lover to get his energy back up. "So you know the full time I hade a crush on you? And how long? " He asked removing his clothing to thw pinit of him onky wearing his boxers as soon there goinf to have a nother round but at this moment karma needed a breather before there next round.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 4:45 pm

Korosensei nods "no one would believe it anyway after all this time of you trying to kill me if they heard you made love to me they think bad of you too or think you was no longer after me that i tricked you or brainwashed you but you wanted this so i gave you your deepest desire. And don't worry about my clothes" he said as he picked them up and fixed them in under a second making his cloak looking like new again. but kept them off in case karma wanted to go another round since he was trapped her until morning it made no sense to get dressed when he would be sleeping here with his beloved student.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 4:38 pm

Karma took a few more heavy breaths before closeing gis eyes to relaxe. As a dream come true he made love with his very own teacher,as nether of them knew that what they shared or what they did can get them into trouble and might get Korosensei pregnant. Feelinf his tentacles wrap around gia body he cuddled close to him, kissing thw side of his smile untill he anwered him. Oddly after there sex karma no longer shows eyes of blood lust but rathwr love. So when Korosensei said such a thing karma noded and pressed his hand on Korosensei chest." Na, after what happened here? Na teach." He smjrked still having his cock inside him as all gis seeds leaked from his cock karma slowly got off of him and cuddled hia body close to his." Now we do have to try and keep this quite, I mean the class hearinf you got fucked by a student might be hard to believe and thwy well see you as a fucker." He added lookinf aroyns at Korosensei ruined clothinf.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 4:29 pm

Hearing Karma announce his orgasm pushed korosensei over the edge. He came with his red head lover releasing his orgasm through both his cock and virginal hole soaking Karma juvenile cock in the process. his walls squeezed Karma cock helping the boy release his load deep into korosensei empty and fertile womb They were both panting from the erotic sex as he caressed his new lover don how to answer karma's request then he nodded "of course Karma. just one small request, promise me no attempts on my life while we do it or i will have to stop and neither of us wants that right?" he said grinning evilly for a moment he laughed is usual creepy laugh ten after asking to borrow the bathroom he took a piss and flushed the toilet then stayed with his lover until it stopped raining which took all knight and thanks to a flood his parents never came home so korosensei had to stay there until dawn granting his silent wish of wanting korosensei to stay and sleep with him.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 4:02 pm

Karma rubed his mentor shaft to fhe ponit of leaking precum from the head of his cock. He sigh heavily, as he keeped hiting that one spot over and over again geting closer and closer to hia orgasim, buf he held it not wantinf this to end. Feeling his tentacles core tentacles wrap around hia body followed by his other smaller tentacles pulling him closer to hia body, then his 'hand' touched the side of gis red face looking up at his teacher as the face a d voice well forever be stuck in hia head. With his tounge still out he slowly sliped it back into gis mouth as he replyed in heavy moans, and panits" lets do this.. again.. some time... please.. dont let this be the first and last time.." he gasped as gis hands geting wet from Korosensei precum as karma bit his lip hard , his walls huging his cock in a way got him to shift his hips forward. Just ready to cum." F..f.f..fuck! Am cuming!" He moaned thursting harder inside him as with his hands as he thurst once more relaceing his seeds into hia womb as karma body shivered In pleasure, unable to speak, he took heavy breaths followed by his hot sweaty body from the hot sex they shared.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 3:50 pm

Korosensei did moan as karma hit his g-spot d then felt him hit it again and again then karma kissed him passionately he kissed back lost in the moment as his tentacles wrapped around his lover holding him close moaning as karma stroked his cock feeling close to his peak but he did not want to cum until is lover filled him with his seed or better yet they could orgasm together yes that would be the ultimate sensation. He heard karma moan his name and saw how sexy he looked as his saliva dripped from karma's tongue his face as red as his eyes he used a core hand and caressed the look on karma's face engraving it to memory as he responded "yes karma, what is it?" he asked his voice deep but not in anger, but in pure lust and holding back his orgasm.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 3:36 pm

His calm gaze into his eyes , his pink lustfull face showed and told him enough. Karma stopped thrusting and just looked into his eyes, as the head of his cock stopped at his womb he used his both hands to pull his head closer to his as he kissed him deeply, as he is the first to see him this way, the first to make love to him in a way , the first to do as he wishes with him. As there tounge's danced with one another, followed by the mix of there sliva. Karma gasp out a moan as he began to move his hips. There he was lost in moans, wanting to feel salted . Karma manged to hit a gspot he knew, because korosensei moaned abit lower and even his cock twiches. Karma gave his mentor cock a good rub while he thurst his way inside him, hiting his gspot over and over again, giving him none stop pleasure. "Korosensēi!" He moaned as some of his mentors sliva drip from his tounge.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 2:56 pm

it was the first time for both of them his mentor face turning lustfully pink. true korosensei was hyped for studies, class trips, baseball treats and teaching his students and he had loved when he still had only 2 arms and legs a love karasawa knew of with the female scientist what the P.E. educator did not know was of korosensei slight short lived crush towards him, but it never went to sex between either of them. now karma had his cock inside his female organs breaking his hymen just as he had his arm on the day they met pounding violently into his untouched womb seeking a place to hit to cause either pleasure or pain when karma looked at him as he thrust into his hole he saw korosensei pleasured look and it struck his heart like a bullet making it almost stop as it skipped a beat seing an expression from his mentor that no one got to witness one he would lock into his heart and keep always unknowing when he could do this again with the teacher.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 12:43 pm

((It's fine))

Karma bit his lip hard as this is his first time having sex. It took him a few minutes to cum when he masterbate. But this time just feeling his tentecles wrap around his hard cock brought the head of his shaft to leak pre cum. Already he felt like he was going to cum. His cock twiches under him. As his hair covered his eyes his lower face still able to be seen, he shifted his hips to his tentecles and moved his hands to his cock, what's hooked him was the fact he has both parts, just like octopi. The red hair male groan in pleasure, just ready to cum. As he hard his voice his dream came true. His didn't wanted to cum yet but sadly he did, white liquid spilled onto his yellow tentecles, as the male panted heavily, but just because he came doesn't mean this is over. Still rock hard he enter the small women folds and there he felt tightness, he let out a nother heavy moan, now this time he stopped just to calm him self down, after such he began to thurst inside his womb which he didn't know he poped korosensei charry. As this is karmas first time. As he thurst he tryed to look for something to hit, as he rolled his hips around hiting different spots inside his mentor womb. "Mm how wonderful... " he added as he looked up blushing more when seeing his teacher was enjoying his too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next