Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 3:21 am

Aveline swallowed a loud laugh at how he sounded when he spoke, and she shook her head. Going quiet for a minute, she sighed and stepped forward. Closing her eyes, she got close and laid her head against his stomach. Her arms went around the waist, her fingers curling into his thick fur. She was drawn to the raw strength that he gave off, and even though she was honestly afraid to fall asleep at the moment, she knew that she would just be fine with him. After standing like that for a few moments, she let out a sigh as she stepped back. "How would you like it cooked? Not at all, barely, well, or totally cooked?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 2:51 am

Conrí looked at her nervously as she came around to take a good look at his impressive form. He was one of the bigger sized werewolves, but he tried his best not to look at all intimidating. His ears perked to her offering to take care of him, and his belly rumbled. "I hathe a threshly killed deer in the threezer in the garage. I think twenty thounds should do thor now. I'm not too thicky athout thood...only ith there's enouth oth it" he said before he scratched at his stomach. "I do lothe your cooking though" he said before he murred softly. "Oh, how I lothe thig home cooked meals" he said thinking about the dishes his mate made him. He gently touched her shoulder, and his aura would penetrate her core either triggering fear and dread in his enemies, intimidation in his friends, or in her case tranquility and safety. It was all about the context and how one perceived him.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 2:37 am

Aveline stared up at the ceiling above her, her back and hands pressed against the wall next to the kitchen doorway. "I will say honestly... I'm sure this would be much different... before the accident." Reaching up to lightly touch the bandages on her head, the growling slowly faded away in her head, and she stood up to turn and slowly walked into sight. Her hands held together behind her back, she let her gaze slowly take in the sight of him, then she looked up into his eyes. "What would you like to eat?" Her voice was strong, and a bit of her od self rang through it, letting him know she was going to take care of his hunger needs before she did anything else.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 2:21 am

Conrí's nose has blackened and distended forming the beginning of a cold wet lupine nose. His lips and pinks in his eyes turned black as his iris grew to hide the whites of his eyes. His hands and feet began to swell up, and Black padded calluses began developing on his palms and fingers, which presumably it was happening to his feet. The shocking part was his feet continued to swell up and paws formed while the arch of his feet extended to make his feet complete the transition from plantigrade to digitigrade. His big toes had not moved or shrank, even though it appeared to devolve into dew claws. His tail extended to three feet in length and it looked very powerful as much as it was fluffy. His pointed ears shifted to the top of his head growing fur becoming one of those very fine tuned instrument used to hunt large prey that came with all werewolves. His voice rapidly grew deeper as his wind pipe, voice box, and esophagus grew wider. His tongue started growing as well as his Jacobson organ growing while his lower jaw, nose, and sinuses surged forth forming that powerful snout. The instillation of his instruments of the hunt was successful. His fur grew to full specifications, and his sexual organs was last to change. There on the floor was a nine foot, five hundred-fifty pound, silver coated werewolf standing up in the kitchen. He was making great use of the vaulted ceilings. "Atheline? Are you there?" he asked. He lost the ability to pronounce the sounds b,f,p, and v being replaced by a th sound although he had to speak slowly to get the sounds to be intelligible. "I'm not going harm you" he said before he whimpered. "This is why I nether agreed to hath you mothe in with me" he said hoping she would accept him as being a terrifying beast. Right now this creature wanted his love, a meal, and a cuddle.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 1:34 am

Aveline felt a strong feeling of uneasiness settle onto her shoulders when they walked in the door. She started to walk forward but her footsteps got heavy, and she stopped, glancing back over her shoulder. Blinking, she thought the tugging of her towards the stairs was strange, but her head whipped around and she looked towards the kitchen. For just a split second, her eyes flashed a burnished gold before they went back to her normal color. A low growl sounded in her head as she walked forward, and she instinctively knew that it was him. How, she didn't know. Standing so that way her body was behind a wall, she watched him in a stunned silence. For whatever reason, she didn't feel any worry or fear. It was him. No matter what, it was Conri.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 12:55 am

Conrí smiled upon those words as he had no problem as they had always slept together before, although he had a very nice comfy king sized bed that was always a preference of hers. There was a steady invasion of her things gradually taking up space in his lair, which it was a more sneaky for her former self to spend more time with him. Tonight was going to be a night of healing and relaxation. "Of course, although you're going to have to pick which home we go to. I think I might know where you'd want to sleep in tonight" he said.

Later after they discharged her from the hospital, he took her over to his home. His place was filled with his strong soothing alluring scent. Everything gave her sense of his presence around her. A strange thing to note was clumps of fur the laid on the floor. He did have a huge pet grey wolf, which he was gnawing on a bone in the kitchen. His ears and head perked up before he immediately rushed them to greet her. His tail wagged and leaned up against her before he rolled onto his back exposing his tummy to her. Conrí looked over at her and smiled. "He's such an attention hog" he said before he wondered into the kitchen to set his keys down. He felt a rather light headed, and he hunched over the counter feeling something not right going on with his body. He started breathing heavily, and the wolf immediately knew something was not right with his alpha. He whimpered and gently bit down on her hand before tugging her towards the bedroom. The malamute female popped in through the doggy door and saw her master in the midst of an internal struggle. He was already sweating heavily, and he knew he was not going to hold it back. He managed to remove his shoes before he felt the pain course through his body. "Fuck!" he shouted out loud as he fell to his hands and knees. The malamute came over to lick his face trying to console him as his slowly started growing and morphing. He grew fangs, claws, and white fur started sprouting all over his body. It started from his chest, shoulders, and limbs and radiated outwards. He hoped that Aveline would be in his bed resting and would not see this, but this was scary for him as he could no longer control himself. He was turning into a werewolf before her very eyes, but his canine friends continued to be by his side knowing he was not a threat to them. They tugged on his increasingly tighter clothes trying to liberate him from them. His seat of his pants split down the middle giving his rump and tail room to grow. He rolled onto his back just as his chest burst from his shirt followed by his sleeves and the rest of his pants. He looked up at her with his terrified yellow eyes not sure how she would respond to his transformation.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 12:05 am

Avaine's drug induced sleep was a flurry of strange, disjointed images. Flashes of a room that could only be hers... Dates forgotten because of the attack... Voices ran through the images as well, those voices and images most likely helping to keep her calm, making the surgery go by much faster than normal. As she started to come out of it she raised a hand and laid it over her eyes to block out most of the light. Slowly opening her eyes, she waited until her could see the lines in her hands, she then slowly lowered her hand. Narrowing her eyes for a moment, she let out a light sigh, looking towards him with a demur look. "You have to take me home... and stay... at least for the night." She shook her head. "Just need to know I can sleep peacefully in that house...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Conrí scratched at his stomach and leaned back into the chair beside her. "Man, I don't know how people can heal with such little sustenance" he said before he cocked his head cutely once she grabbed onto his hand to trail her finger over the underside of his wrist. He sighed heavily and snickered. "I know, hun. I'm just so very worried for you that I don't want to leave your side" he said. He took a deep breath sensing that the drugs were starting to kick in. He whimpered softly as he got up, but without a second thought, he placed a firm kiss upon her lips. Something familiar with the many times they done this in the past was his sweet tingly saliva—it was hard to forget how great a kisser he was. "I'll always be by your side. Always!" he spoke softly into her ear.

He left to feed his stomach, which the doctors carted her off to do the relatively minor surgery. They were so quick that when he returned they were carting her back as he walked to her room. The plug off the top of her head was gone and replaced with a bandage covering the bald spot. He did not mind the cosmetics as hair always grew back. The doctor held a thumbs up and grinned widely. "We had a great success. I'd say that she'll be ready to go home by the end of the day if she feels up to it" she said as she injected a drug to wake her up. He hovered over her waiting for her to open her eyes, while the doctor smiled happily. Once she woke up, he could feel his phantom tail wag, and he had to resist unleashing a flood of kisses and love to her. It was funny how she caused such a response from him, but she was his life mate. "The doctor said you could go home with me tonight if you wish" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 11:15 pm

Aveline frowned when she heard that growling sound, and she shook her head as she closed her eyes with a light sigh. Setting down her cup on the small table to her right, she then reached out and grabbed one of his hands. Turning it over, she let a finger run down the pulse in his wrist, then tapped the center of his palm. "You need to eat more..." She looked over at the bag that hung there, her vision slightly blurry. Whatever it had been, that the nurse had given her earlier, was obviously starting to work. "Go on. That stomach of yours gives you away. I will be fine here... I need to.. sleep anyways."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 10:40 pm

Conrí looked at them curiously when her mother brought up the whole thing about reading auras. It was true that she was naturally drawn to him, which it made him feel a bit more at ease, but he remembered that she was more intrigued as to why his aura was so special. "Well, um...I am a very nice guy after all" he said trying to change the subject. Her mother reached over to touch her hand, and she gave it a squeeze. "I'm going to let you rest okay, sweetie?" she told her before her father smiled. "Take good care of her, alright?" he told Conrí, which he quickly nodded as they touched their daughter's hand telling her they loved her before they finally left the room. Conrí finally took in a deep breath and sighed feeling his uneasiness dwindle some. "Well...I hope that we are becoming more familiar to you" he said as he looked into her eyes deeply. His eyes were filled with a love that could only have built up with time with a perfect flaming passion and of a kindred spirit. His stomach continued to growl, which it was common for him to be eating large meals. How he put it away was anyone's guess, but it was more than likely as to why his aura was so massive.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 9:48 pm

Aveline frowned at the thought of another surgery, but her attention went entirely back to Conri. How she could have forgotten that he was there, when that aura... She looked over at the mother, then back to the man. It was massive! Its color continued to fluctuate, but mostly it was a deep blue color. But through that color were flashes of an angry red color. Then... the white. It ran along the outer limits of the aura, and it was... the most obvious of all the colors. That wasn't right, she thought to herself. "Yes...." She muttered, looking into Conri's eyes.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 9:34 pm

Conrí sighed heavily as the doctor continued her examination. "Well, I think we can release you tomorrow" she said before she raised an eyebrow as the boyfriend giving her odd looks. She looked back at Aveline interested when she mentioned auras. "Oh? So you can sense aura's then? That's cool" she said before she started scribbling in her notepad. "Alright, I'm going to schedule you for your surgery" she said. She soon left the room leaving her to bond with her boyfriend. Her mother smiled at her. "I do remember you saying long ago that Conrí has the most special aura you've ever seen. Are you drawn to it now as you were back then?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 9:20 pm

Aveline suddenly felt antsy, wanting to reach out and touch him but she forced herself to concentrate on drinking her tea. Glancing around at everyone, she jumped slightly when the doctor came into the room, and she pressed herself back into her pillows just a bit, her body automatically responding to the new person. Doctor... She looked between Conri and the doctor as they talked, and her head began to hurt a little from trying to keep up. Oblivous to the irony of the last questions the doctor asked, she shook her head slowly. "I have always been sensitive to the... auras around people... I think. With three people in here, yes. But no, not in any concerning way."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 9:04 pm

Conrí looked at the nurse who he spoke to earlier in the morning, which he was surprised she remember their long winded conversation a couple hours before without any notes. He could tell that these small subtle stimuli were helping her bridge the gaps, but another sense of dread filled his mind. He looked towards the nurse anxiously before he gulped. "Um, if she does regain her memory back...will it be a random fragments, is it a progression? Will she have PTSD once she gets it all back?" he asked. The nurse frowned as she continued to take Aveline's vital signs. "I'm not a psychologist, but it will be random bits and pieces here or there. PTSD is very common for what she was put through" she said before she looked at him optimistically. "I would see in getting her service animal to help her out" she said before she gave him a subtle smirk to hint that she already figured him out. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath signifying that he acknowledged that he was aware of her knowledge of him. She cleared her throat looked towards Aveline. "We're going to keep you here a while longer. The Doctor will come to check the ICP catheter" she said just as the female doctor came in.

She smiled at everyone. "Hi, I'm Dr. Ferguson" she said shaking the parents hand before she started to unravel the gauze around Aveline's head. "I'm so glad that the swelling went down...Anymore and we would have had to remove her skull cap to keep her alive. Now we did have to drill a hole into her head to install the ICP catheter, but I'm very confident that the worst is over" she said. Conrí head perked up. "So how soon will she come home?" he asked. The doctor smiled. "I would say within a day or two. I have her scheduled for surgery to remove the catheter and implant a graft of coral to plug the hole in her head. Since the coral is made of calcium carbonate, the body will absorb it, but not until her bone grows back" she said. She look at Aveline checking her eyes carefully. "Do you have any unusual sensations? Do you hear ringing, a low drone, or a high pitch squeal? Do you see red, double vision, or is everything blurry?" she asked as she stuck a syringe into Aveline's eyelid to drain the blood out to reduce the swelling. "Do you have heighten or dulled sense of smell? Do you have a craving for raw meat?" she asked. Conrí gave her a stern glance, and her parents were confused with the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 7:04 pm

Aveline could smell the scent of jasmine tea, and she wondered who knew that she liked jasmine tea. Did she? Yes, she reflected inwardly. She instinctively knew that she would always curl up at night, having a cup of the wonderful tea before she went to bed. Her gaze stayed on Conrí as she sipped slowly at her tea. The nurse's question eventually registered in her mind, and her gaze flickered over to the woman. "Not... right now. It... would be... a bad idea right now. Maybe... later."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 2:45 am

Conrí reached over to push the pager, which a new nurse came in. "She needs something to drink. She said she feels like she ate fire" he said. The nurse walked up to the machine that was pumping drugs into her IV, and she adjusted it. "I'll get you something to drink" she said before she heard a loud growl from Conrí's stomach. "Did you eat!?" she raised her voice. He shook his head slowly before she pointed down the hallway. "Go eat!" she scolded him. He did not want to leave her side, which the nurse sighed heavily. "I'll get you breakfast..." she said defeated. When she came back, Conrí was not looking too well as he looked like he was being ate alive from the inside out. She handed Aveline something to drink before she started looking at her charts. "Well, how are you feeling? Are you hungry too?" she asked. Aveline's parents watched on anxiously hoping that their daughter would be discharged.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 2:30 am

Aveline looked down at their joined hands, not speaking a word for what seemed like forever. "Blue... and white." Closing her eyes, she wondered why in the world white would be one of her favorite colors, but that caused her head to hurt and her heart rate to pick up just a little. Telling herself that she could think about that later, she let out a soft sigh, and her vitals leveled out to normal again. "Can we... stop talking now? I think I need... something to drink. I feel like... I tried to eat fire...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 2:04 am

Conrí's anger was not directed towards her, but it was well known that he was not stable at this point. He looked at her hand as she tightened her grip, which he looked up at her when she told him to not be upset. "How could I not be? I failed to keep you safe!" he said before he whimpered again. Her parents looked around again, but they let it go once more. He rubbed her arm tenderly up and down. "Alright...It's better this way you learned about why you fell in love with me. You aren't obligated to be with me. Just think of it as our first date okay?" he said. Her mother smiled cautiously. "Do you remember what your favorite color and foods are?" she asked. Conrí smiled happily. "If she's the woman I love, I have a feeling I know what she'll like" he said. He hoped she did not find it creepy that he knew more about her than she did, but most of all, he did not want to sound narcissistic with talking all about him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 1:34 am

Something was... different in the air. Not smell wise, obviously. It wasn't like she could smell anything at the moment anyways. But the very feelings in the air were tense, afraid... angry. The anger was almost to the point of rage, and one side of her wanted to run, but the other side of her made her take a tight hold of his hand. Even behind all of the facial swelling, he would be able to see her eyes sharpen a bit and focus entirely on his presence. What her mother said... and the feeling of wanting to erase all his angry rage... they must have had something deeper than a normal person to person relationship. "Don't... be upset. I am... fine." Her lips tightened slightly, and she used all the meager strength she had, to let him know that she meant business. "We can... start over... Yes...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 1:26 am

Conrí's natural born instincts were in overdrive as he resisted such urges as licking and whimpering, and the only thing he could do at this moment was to touch her, but he learned where she hurt. When she touched his hand, he felt his muscles tense up wanting to protect her. His mate was injured, and there were people around them. He made a mental check to bring himself to recognize that these people were loved ones and not a threat. Not getting much sleep got him very jumpy and on edge. He took in a deep breath and sighed deeply seeing it was the only thing that helped at this point once she asked the question. Her mother was about to speak when he spoke up. "You were struck in the head with a hockey stick...you were hurt really bad" he said before he closed his eyes letting out a soft whimper. Her parents looked around thinking there was a dog nearby, and they quickly dismissed the noise. "You've got retrograde amnesia...you can't remember anything before" he said before he started rubbing her hand lovingly. "Are you alright with relearning your relationship with me? We can start from the beginning" he said hoping that her attraction towards him was instinctual and that she trusted him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 1:01 am

Aveline had ran that track lat week, just as she did once a week. She wold change it a bit every month or so, so that way she wasn't doing the exact circuit time after time, but this run... it ended up with her waking up in a very white room. Her entire head hurt the pain radiating from the back and around both sides of her head to bounce around in the area behind the upper part of her eye sockets. "Why... is everyone... yelling?" Her voice was extremely hoarse, as wold be expected of someone in her condition, who had been asleep for a long time. Everything slowly started to focus, but for the most part, the finer details of everyone's faces were still shrouded in fog. Flinching from a sudden influx of pain from Conrí's touch to the face, she slowly relaxed her entire body, hoping to relieve some to the pain in her head. She didn't know any of these people, or at least she couldn't remember them, but she reached out and lightly touched Conrí's other hand. "What... happened? Why... am I here?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 12:35 am

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 14344810
Conrí was not your typical college grad student at the University of Washington. He was very well mannered and very imposing in stature. He had always been a part of a band of people, which they jokingly called themselves the Wolf Pack. These people were athletic and very energetic, and they were always stirring up trouble it seems...or was it trouble always found them? Our big wolf on campus had a very loving girlfriend for several years, which she always would tell him no one has ever made her feel anymore safe than he did. Their relationship had been feeling the strain as of late, which she began asserting that they live together. He would always get nervous whenever she brings up wanting to spend more time with him or pointing out how messy his house was. It always seemed to be a code she spoke that he understood well.

One night, he got a phone call from the her mother, while he was finishing up teaching a lab class. She informed him that she got a call from the campus police, which they told her that her daughter went out jogging near the lake and got attacked by a guy in a hoodie on skates wearing a hockey mask. Someone saved her from being raped before they called 911. She got taken to the hospital and she does not remember a thing. She got struck in the back of the head with a hockey stick, and she almost died.

Deep down inside a rage swelled up inside as he was a very protective boyfriend, and he stormed out of the building still on the phone with her scared mother. "I'm on my way over!" he said before he hung up. He struggled from losing control of himself, but he got into his car and took a deep breath. He rushed to the hospital where it was not a pretty sight once he saw her head swollen and bruised up. He had to leave the room to avoid having an incident, which once he got outside his pack approached him as an ambulance pulled up. They looked at the victim being taken out, which they took great pride in. "We tracked that bastard and curb stomped him!" The tall girl said. The shorter girl reached up to touch his shoulder and frowned. "I stopped him before he could go any farther" she said before one of the guys patted him on the arm. "Stay outside bro! You don't need to let them work on her. Go to the gym and fuck up that punching bag!" he said firmly.

Conrí sighed and ran off. He did just that and laid waste to the heavy sand filled punching bag with his bare hands. The students who worked at the rec center stood by in disbelief neither one was wanting to interfere with him as the sand kept pouring out onto the floor. The campus police had to get called, and they knew him well enough to know why he was acting this way. They put him in the back of the squad car, but they took him to the hospital. The officer sat him down in the chair in the cafeteria when he gave him a stern talking to. "Listen here! I understand you're upset, but I don't want to see you running around outside. Get something to eat, and stay put! This is a warning!" he spoke in an authoritative tone. He got up and patted Conrí on the shoulder before he left.

A nurse walked over to Conrí noticing that his knuckles were missing flesh after beating his fists raw. She pieced two and two together and realized her patient's boyfriend went on a rampage outside. She left her tray leaving before she returned with medical supplies. "Here, give me your hands" she said as she put her gloves on. She began coating his knuckles in petroleum jelly before she wrapped them up with gauze. She offered him meatloaf, mashed potatoes with gravy, and corn, which she looked at him very intensely. "She's recovering very quickly. We'll wake her up from her coma in the morning, but you can be by her side if you want" she said. He took in a deep breath and sighed before he began to devour the food. "Thank you" he said.

Later He went back to the hospital room, where he held onto his girlfriend's hand throughout the night. Once they woke her up from her coma, but this was when her parents came inside. "Hey! This is your mother speaking!" she shouted. She grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "Are you in pain sweetie?" she asked. She came over to touch Conrí's shoulder. "This is your boyfriend, Conrí. You've been together for..." she said before she looked over at him. "6 years" he reminded her. She was shocked herself they they have been together for so long, but it made sense. "We're going to take good care of you!" she shouted. Her father could not stand to look at how terrible her face looked. Conrí could only hope that she could see him, but he knew she could feel his very strong warm hands. The nurse came to change his gauze, which she took a step back falling over a stand. "Your wounds! Their almost healed!" she shouted in disbelief. Conrí frowned. "It was only a superficial wound" he said before he touched the side of his girlfriend's face. The nurse stood back up and left the room extremely unnerved with the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6