Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Conrí looked at her oddly when she made the comment about his ass being too nice. "Uh, thanks?" he said, which they all laughed being able to hear her comment about their alpha's posterior. The two shewolves looked at each other agreeing that they had quite the attractive alpha. "Yea, he does don't he?" the taller female said. "You're awfully lucky, Aveline" the omega female added with a slight hint of envy. Conrí smiled and cleared his throat. "Um, do you wish to move in with me?...still?" he asked. His pack mates smiled between them hoping to facilitate the completion of the pairing between them.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 5:23 pm

Aveline blinked slowly and tilted her body to the right, so that way her left foot came up off the floor. Looking at the seat of the chair he was sitting it, she shrugged. "The alpha's ass is much too nice to damage." She said in a light voice before turning and picking up her coffee, sipping it while trying to fight back a laugh. She had no idea what possessed to say such a thing, but it made her happy. Thinking about how different it would all be without the attack, she shook her head. "I don't remember enough from... before, but I don't think finding out about it would have been as easy as it was yesterday."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:47 pm

Conrí cocked his head cutely, which it was an alluring and endearing trait of his that only now became more clear as to why he behaved that way. His werewolf behaviors and habit became much more obvious now that she knew about what he was. "Uh, thanks...I just throw the meat in the microwave and eat" he said before his friends started laughing. He looked at them nervously as he now had no excuse for not allowing his girlfriend to move in with him. He gave off a low murr when she touched the side of his face, and he leaned into her hand allowing his instincts to come out fully. "You see big bad! You need a female around to kick your ass" the taller girl said. The omega female blushed. "Yea, you kind of need her to live with you, and she needs you to live with her more than ever" she said. He sighed in defeat. "Yea, I guess..." he muttered. He looked up at her and smiled. "I feel much better, but to be honest...I sleep better with you at my side, and I just feel better with you around me in general" he said before he cleared his throat. "Before the accident, you've always been trying to convince me about living together. The only reason why I wouldn't try it was because I didn't know how you would be able to cope with me being what I am" he said wondering what she thought of the whole experience.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 2:17 pm

Aveline made a slow shrug, setting the rest of the food on the table. "As much as I can, I will be cooking, at least when you have others over. No offense, but you really need to do some shopping." Pausing, she turned and got a cup down, pouring herself some coffee. Normally she would dress up the bitter black liquid, but she didn't really have the stuff here to do so. She then walked over and reached out, letting her hand touch the side of his face. She looked at him in silence, then smiled. "I slept fine. Do you feel better, now that you rested?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:46 pm

Conrí slept very soundly for the most of the night, and luckily, he was out like a log in the morning when she sneaked out of bed. His friends were strewn out all over the floor like a minefield; however, it was a not mines but a pack of werewolves. They were not disturbed by her until she started cooking breakfast; although, this was the best way to do it. They all woke up one by one like an alarm clock in their stomachs set off, and Conrí woke up last. He reverted into his human form and got dressed before he came out looking extremely uncomfortable from hunger, which was surprising as he had just ate 20 lbs eight hours ago. He sat down and looked up at her graciously as he waited at the table patiently to present his food. "It sure smells good hun! What did I do to deserve this?" He's said before he leaned back. "Did you sleep good?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:29 pm

Aveline moved with a silent grace in the early morning, slipping out of the bed before the sun even peaked over the horizon. Stepping downstairs, she frowned, seeing that the living room was still populated by his friends. Hm... I wonder how I will make this work.... Shutting the kitchen door quietly, she pulled everything she could use from the fridge and cabinets and sighed. Taking in a deep breath, she went to work, creating a food miracle. Using the stuff she had found plus what she didn't use the night before, she managed to make enough breakfast to stretch it out for everyone in the house. The dreams that had distressed her were forgotten by this time.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 11:42 am

Conrí jumped to her swatting at him square on the nose. He gave off a soft whimper as he reached up to massage out the sting, which he looked at her confused as still had his eyes closed. "I'm only trying to help you" he muttered before he rolled around facing away. He did not want to get swatted at again, but they soon spooned together throughout the rest of the cold night. The wolf and malamute came into the bedroom jumping in to start up a great snuggle session. The wolf started licking at Aveline's feet in an attempt to bond with his new pack mate. The malamute was snuggled up to him happy with the mating session she had with him earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 8:16 pm

Aveline went silent as her dreams turned to her walking down a hallway. The floor was covered in a long dark red carpet. The walls were heavy with darkness, and she could see the bottoms of several windows and paintings. "Hm... I attacked too well... There is nothing here... You can wake up now." A deep unsettling male voice spoke in her dreams. After a moment, Aveline made an annoyed noise, sleepily swatting at him. "I'm fine... Go back to sleep...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 12:51 am

Conrí could feel his body quickly betray him and go limp—not responding to any of his commands. He succumbed to the hypnotic effect of his huge comfy bed. The only thing he could manage to do was move his hand along her back in a very soothing way. The night went on before he started to sense some distress from his mate, which this woke him up almost immediately. He leaned in to begin grooming her with slow loving licks to the side of the face hoping it would calm her down. "Is there anything wrong?" he asked. He gave off a soft higher pitched whimper as he pulled her into his body more and licked her neck more.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 7:32 pm

Aveline was settled in close, her mind drifting into a half sleep of ways. What could only be fever dreams flashed through her mind. A woman with the most glorious red hair she had ever seen bent over her, her face a blur, her voice holding a musical tone. A man laughed behind her, and Aveline thought she heard the name 'Morrigan'. Another dream flashed through, this one she could see that same woman and man darting away as a door shut behind them. She heard crying, and she realized that she was the one crying.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 2:33 am

Conrí cocked his head cutely as she told him to wait. She always had to drink something before they would start to do anything romantic. It was a ritual he was used to, but he found it strange that she would do this with amnesia. When she came back into bed with him, he scooted over to allow her the chance to cuddle him. He chuckled to her comment. "I'm more oth a thurnace than a thire, hun. You nether comthlained athout having cold theet when you're with me" he said as he carefully wrapped his arms around her trying to be intimate with her. Being with her for so long made this instinct, but he was second guessing himself every step of the way hoping she was comfortable with this kind of touching. This was how their relationship worked naturally, so why was he so scared that she'd find him being clingy?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 1:51 am

Aveline blinked slowly, and rolled her eyes at his behavior. Reaching down at the foot of the bed, she pulled on her pants. "You will just have to wait, Mister. I need something to drink. You wait here." Leaving the room, she trotted down the stairs and into the kitchen. As she moved around, she found jasmine tea, and it made her smile faintly. Making herself a glass, she slowly sipped at it as she thought over what had happened in the past twenty four hours. She hated that there was such a massive gap in her memory, but she knew she'd get used to it eventually. Rinsing out her cup when she was done, she headed back upstairs and snuggled into the covers of his bed. "I might as well be sleeping with a fire." She muttered, curling up close to him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 1:11 am

Conrí gave a soft toothy grin to her comment as he was feeling his stress naturally decrease. "It's not much of a thother...we are quite simthle. I theel a lot thetter knowing that you are comthortathle around this thorm. I actually relax thetter in the thorm" he said. He cocked his head when she pulled back and ordered him to bed. He did as she said, and he looked back at her curiously. "Aren't you going to join me?" he asked as he shifted the pillows around. He made himself look very inviting and irresistible as he learned from the way his father's bed behaviors. He rubbed the vacant spot in the bed tantalizingly while giving a deep low seductive growl beckoning her to come hither.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 12:54 am

Aveline made an annoyed noise, and buried her face in his fur to muffle the noise. "You are a pain. How in the world did I put up with you?" She said in a low voice, smirking faintly. "I don't think I could live like you guys do. No offense meant, but... All of this has to be a pain." She muttered. After a few moments, she stepped back out of his grasp and frowned, motioning towards the bed. "Crawl into bed. I'm not really sleepy, but your ass needs the sleep. I can feel it." She shook her head, reaching up to lightly run her fingertips under her eyes. "I'll eventually pass out, but you need the sleep a lot more than me.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 11:47 pm

Conrí was indeed a very powerful creature of the night, which as quickly she pulled at the negative emotion, it refilled the space just as fast. It was like a sinking ship, and you were bailing out the surge of water coming in like a fire hose with a tiny mop bucket. He needed to go to the dock for repairs, which it meant her needed a lot of rest and relaxation as well as her diligent hands to work his sore fatigued body. This emotion was fueled by more than just a persistent thought, but he had not gotten a restful sleep for two days, and he had been without her company for a week. He whimpered softly. "I'm not just talking about thysical hurting" he said softly. He got up and walked over to her, which he wrapped his arms around her pulling her into his soft warm silky cuddly fur. "I just wanna snuggle you right now" he said, which the flow of his uneasiness was letting up some a great deal. His friends could tell that their alpha was seeking closure, but they all agreed that it would be best to stay the night to ensure that nothing would interrupt this crucial moment.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 11:26 pm

Slowly rinsing the soap from her body, she searched inwardly, and found a small 'hole'. It was strange, black and empty. Finding the place where she could feel his stress echoing in her soul, she 'grabbed' that negative emotion and 'pulled'. Slowly, the stress filled that black, empty 'hole'. Taking a few meditative breaths, she imagined the 'hole' getting smaller and smaller, as it pulled more and more of his stress away from him. "I am fine, you know. I'm sure if I was as hurt as you imagine me to be, you'd feel it." She said as she shut the water off. Stepping out of the shower, she dried off and pulled on the shirt of his that she could find. Looking in the mirror, she blinked slowly, stretching out her mouth in a yawn, testing the tenseness in her jaw, and was pleased that there really wasn't any pain when she did so. "Minor headaches and migraines, but that is expected...." She muttered to herself before she pulled the shower cap off of her head. Reaching up to fluff her hair as best she could, she stepped out into the bedroom. "Feel any better?" She said with a smile at him. She had no idea what she just did, but she hoped it had helped.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 10:27 pm

Conrí looked down at his massive paws, and he searched deep inside himself to gauge his biosignals. "I'm just too worked up to turn thack into my human thorm...until I can get relaxed. I'll thee in this thorm indethinitely" he said softly. He did not have a problem being in this form in a little while. He looked back up at the door and sighed. "It's the thact that you're hurt, and you almost died. My instincts are drithing me to throtect you at all costs" he said. His head sank look, and he whimpered softly. "Cause you're my lithe mate. All this going on with me is just thiology ensuring that my mate and thamily hathe the thest chance at surthithal" he said before his tail wagged. "I'the had urges to transthorm around you thethore, thut this is the thirst time I couldn't hold it thack...I hothe you theel sathe around me" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 10:09 pm

Shaking her head, she turned so that way the water ran over her right shoulder, where there was a dull pain. Looking down, she noticed a faint bruise starting to form, and she sighed, the sound lost in the water's flow. Glancing towards the door, she smiled faintly when the bed made a noise, and she knew he had sat down. "How much longer do you think you will be stuck like that? Everyone is here, its safe. Why are you still stressed?" She said loud enough to be heard, as she turned back around and started to wash with the soap in the shower.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 11:42 pm

Conrí short female pack mate pushed the door more. "Well, If you change your mind, I'll be happy to help" she said before she left her to finish bathing. As she came back, she saw Conrí sitting in his couch staring down her pack mates. The rest of them were very submissive, and she broke the silence. "She sounds like she's trying to act like she's not hurt" she mentioned before Conrí glanced over at her. "Was it you that sathed her?" he asked. Her eyes widened, and she placed her hand over her heart nodded. "Yes..." she said timidly. She was the newest addition to the back, and the others saw her as the Omega. "I've been raped before...and I wasn't going to allow it to happen to Aveline" she said. The other pack mates looked at her surprised, but Conrí began to feel bad for the way his pack treated her. "Thanks" he said before he got up to go check on his girlfriend. He closed the door and sat on his bed seeing the door left ajar. "I'm sorry...athout all that. They are werewolthes also. I'm their Altha!" he said his voice was so deep and intimidating that it carried very well though the house.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 11:13 pm

Aveline let her right hand's fingertips rest in the hollow of her collarbone as she stood in the shower, letting the heat of the water wash the kinks in her shoulders and back. He was right with the freaking out thing, but she knew deep down inside that she could never just walk out on him like that. Definitely not after the accident. She needed the solid constant his presence brought. Hearing the voice out in the room through the cracked bathroom door. "I'm fine." There were dull pulses of pain in the soft area of the roof of her mouth, radiating to the back of her skull. They didn't hurt her coordination or balance, but was more of a growing annoyance. "Why... do I... feel him? Anger, irritation... worry."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 10:52 pm

Conrí cocked his head at her when she told him that she was fine, but he never seen someone eat so little in one day, unless they were ill or not feeling well. He was not satisfied with her answer, but his concentration was broke when his friends came in to do a welfare check on him. They watched Aveline walk into Conrí's master bedroom to take a shower, which that part of her seemed normal to them. His buddy smirked at him crossing his arms over his chest. "See! I told you she wouldn't freak out at the sight of you!" he said proudly. Conrí stood up and sat the empty plate in the sink before the hairs on the back of his neck stood up slightly irritated with him. "She did freak out...the only thing she hasn't done was walk out on me!" he raised his voice. The tall girl shook her head at him and placed her hand on her hip. "But she stayed. She trusts you, and I think she's willing to adjust to this part of you" she said before she sat down on the couch. "It looks like her habits are normal...that's good" she added. The shorter girl walked into the bedroom to check on Aveline. "Do you need help you with your hair?" she asked. She could only imagine how much blood got soaked in with her hair, and she could smell it.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 10:27 pm

Aveline jumped quickly putting her back towards Conri when they came into the room, and she had to close her eyes, taking a few meditation breaths before she allowed her body to relax. Turning around, she went over and stood close to Conri's right side, crossing her arms loosely over her chest. "I am... fine." Glancing down at Conri, she shook her head at the sight of him, then turned and headed for the stairs. "I am stealing one of your shirts. I think I need a shower." Thankfully, one of the nurses had given her a fitted shower cap, to cover her hair so that way she wouldn't destroy her bandages. She was way too jumpy to be normal, so she figured a hot shower might help her settle.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 9:59 pm

Conrí watched on very carefully for any signs of distress, which she appeared to be doing well especially for someone who had a traumatic brain injury. He wagged his tail as she sat the plate down for him and a bowl for the wolf. He crawled up into the kitchen and began to devour the meal, which the wolf waited as it was natural for the alpha to eat first before the rest of the pack. He stopped to look up at her with concern as his ears pinned back and whimpered. "Thut you'the hardly ate anything all day!" he said. His friends soon barged into the house, and they stopped to stare at the sight. "Okay...what's going on here?" the tall girl asked before she saw Aveline. "Oh...you're out now?" she asked not paying attention to the werewolf on the floor eating. None of the them seemed to care come to think of it as they were more concerned for her. "Do you need me to fetch you anything?" the shorter female asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 9:25 pm

Working quietly with the deer, she was surprised at how well she sliced the meat from bone, without really making a mess of it. With it being mostly frozen, it helped, but still.... She felt like all of the energy in the kitchen was sucked out when he left and went into the living room, but she turned all of her concentration to the simple preparation of the meat. Once it was done, she carried a large bowl and a large plate of the now dripping meat. Setting down one for the wolf, she sat the plate down for Conri. "I don't eat if I am not hungry. I am not hungry." She ended with a smile.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 3:51 am

Conrí cocked his head at her taking a step forward, but all became clear to him when she laid her head upon his stomach. He instinctively placed both of his massive hands around her shoulders pulling her into an embrace as he murred happily. He rubbed her shoulders knowing that they would have a very productive cuddle tonight. He wagged his tail when she asked how he liked his meat. "I like it either tharely or not at all...my thody's thuilt to handle eating threshly killed meat. I theed my thriend here raw meat. It's thetter on his stomach than kithle" he said. He had a feeling she had a good idea what wolves ate as the actual wolf beside him looked hungry as well.

While he waited patiently for his food, he entered the living room laid down on the floor and relaxed. He was just too stressed out to be in his human form. He watched her from the living room floor, where the other canines either licked his ears clean or tried coaxing him to play by biting at his neck. His stomach growled once more, and he whimpered to his mate. "Aren't you going to hathe some thood too?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next