Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 5:11 pm

Even though Victor could count the times he had had consensual sex on one hand, he had an amazing amount of control. For whatever reason, he had never felt as good as he did right now with Bree before, and he kept his eyes closed with concentration, keeping back his own body's urge to let go. He couldn't do that to her, and he wouldn't. that kind of thing was entirely up to her. To him, even if it sounded kind of selfless, he would never release unless the female said so. Besides... He shook his head physically as he opened his eyes. Looking over at Selene he gave a slight snorting sound, before looking down at Bree with a smile in his eyes. "It is alright. That just means your body really enjoyed it. Don't be embarrassed." He trembled slightly as his control battered at his body, but he refused. He eventually shifted back, pulling out of her body as he did so. Looking over at Selene, he shook his head slightly. "You are not my female. I'm sure I could have sex with you, but...." His eyes narrowed slightly as his lips parted slightly, showing off his impressive sharp teeth. "I'm not too sure I like pushy females..." A husky tone deepened his voice, a bit of power weaving through his words, seeming to pull her in even if she tried to get away.

Aveline allowed her body to slowly relax, her arms going limp at her sides. After a few moments, she looked up at him, giggling softly under her breath as she saw the look in his eyes. In the back of her mind, she wondered if it was fair to hold it back, to prevent such a thing, seeing that look that was hidden deeper in his eyes, closer to his soul. Resting her hands on the floor, she slowly raised herself up and wrapped her arm tightly around him. Letting out a soft sigh, she felt her control fall away, and she could practically feel the release of her egg. "Everything... is perfect.'
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 4:40 pm

Selene was a big prideful female, and she could play the tsundere role to a tee. She continued to repress her timidness and replace it with toughness and aggression. "You are going to make me beg!" she raised her voice as she bared her teeth at him just to get the point across. Bree was moments away from experiencing a true orgasm or rather a climax. She gasped as she dug her nails into his back, and she felt a gush come from her nether region. She gulped feeling embarrassed as the sheets were soaked. "I'm sorry" she apologized. Selene rolled her eyes and huffed. "Alright get off! You have work to do!" she demanded.

Conrí panted heavily trying to regain his composure after his more than needed release, but he heard her whimper, which he cocked his head cutely. "Is everything alright?" he asked. He was unaware of her body's desire to become pregnant, but deep down his body wanted to do everything in its power to facilitate a successful conception. This meant he was going to stay inside her for as long as possible and cuddle with her. It was a way to relax her and assure her that he was invested in her for the long haul. Subliminal primal messages were being sent to her body through his actions to bond and connect with her on an emotional intimate level. She was not an object to him, and he always did this with her after sex...this time it was visited by werewolf behaviors like murring, grooming with his tongue, and nibbling. He loved her so much, and he gave up his inhibitions to fatherhood that night when he almost lost her.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Victor watched Selene carefully out of the corner of his eyes at her, listening to her tone of voice, her whimper making him laugh on the inside. Selene put on this big show in real life, and he liked to see that she could be humbled in a way. He remembered what Abram said about his alpha potential, but Victor had brushed him off about it. The Heir was his number one priority and he was content to act like an beta or even an omega if he needed to. He didn't want to lead anyone. Leading people brought down a whole new level of responsibility he didn't want. He felt himself shake slightly, and he let out a bark of laughter. He shook his head, nuzzling Bree with a chuckle. "You're going to get a good one this time. A true one." His hands tightened on the beg's coverings as he felt her body tried to seize him into place, but he moved through that, determined to make good on his words.

His voice and words made her feel flushed with pride, knowing that she was his only, and was she was glad she was doing well enough to give him such pleasure. She felt the tenseness in his body, and a low moan left her as she felt a sudden warmth flooding her, filling her up physically and giving her a different kind of bliss. She lightly bit her bottom lip, feeling that her body wanted to let it do its biological job, but she didn't think it would be a very good time for something like that to happen. She let out a low whimpering like sound as she felt a tremor run through her womb.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 3:18 pm

Selene yelped when he grabbed her by the arm and yanked her close to him. She got an adrenaline rush and her nipples were now rock hard and her entire body was flushed with arousal. "Beg?" she spoke sheepishly. She gulped before she whimpered submissively. "Do you think you have power over me?" she muttered before she looked towards Bree who was benefiting from Victor's sexual frustration. Bree looked up at him with an endearing and approving gaze. "I think I gotta pee!" she said before Selene began to snicker. "Have you ever orgasmed before?" she asked. Bree was embarrassed as she thought she knew what one felt like before. "I thought I have" she said as she questioned her past experiences.

Conrí was very pleased to know that not only she could deal with seeing him as a werewolf, but she could handle having sex with him in this very powerful form and gain a great amount of pleasure from it as well. "Mmm...Yea...Oh, that's the spot babe" he said as he tensed up and began pumping and flooding her with werewolf seed. The longer she held onto his knot, the longer his pumps lasted. It was a good guess that he gave a pint as it seeped into her womb thanks to the seal his cock made to prevent it from flowing out. There was a warmth inside her womb that came from his hot sticky fluids, which it was a high likelihood that if she ovulated that she would definitely get pregnant on the first go.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 1:41 pm

Victor turned his head to look at Selene again, a scowl curling his lip up to show his teeth. "You will anyways." He suddenly reached out with his free hand and grabbed her arm. Yanking her close, he used that free hand to sit behind her neck and he kissed her hard his irritation and anticipation translating it its forcefulness. "You will beg...." He muttered in her ear as he finally let go of Selene. Putting both hands flat of the bed, he leaned down over Bree, which allowed him to move harder into her. He could hear a faint distressing sound coming from the bed, but he was careful to go too far. He needed to keep that side of his energy reserved for Selene.

Aveline could feel the shift in size, the feeling of it making the orgasm even higher. Breathing heavily, she used a shaky hand to push her hair back from her face. She looked up at him when she felt him move her hand, and she couldn't help dragging her nails down over him before she did as he asked and gave it a good squeeze, putting a few strokes into it as well.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 3:55 pm

Selene snarled at him when he back talked her. "Oh? Is that so? Well! What if I don't? What will you do then!?" she raised her voice. She crossed her arms over her chest and smirked evilly. "You can't touch me with Bree tied to your hip!" she teased him. Even though she was not going to get sated, she was going to stir him up so much to get him to do what she wanted. "Tch, fuck that! You're just too damn slow!" she raised her voice before she played with herself faster. Bree was panting heavily loving every moment of being mated, and she arched her back more when he lifted her leg to go rougher on her. "Yes! That feels so good!" she told him.

Conrí growled out as things got tighter between them, and the squelching and slurping sounds of their sex grew louder with his increasing size. Her screams of ecstasy as their sex grew even more wild. "Mmm, I think you're ready for my full size!" he said as he transformed into his werewolf form just as she reached her orgasm and lubricated them a great deal. He was growing thicker than a coke can and his base swelled up forming a knot, which he took her hand to make her touch it now being the thickness of the base of a wine bottle. "Squeeze them! Make me cum!" he shouted out.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 12:06 pm

Victor turned his head to look at Selene with one piercing eye. "I go however I want. You need to learn to be quiet." He glanced down, and a low growl left him as he saw her trya futile attempt at relieving herself. "You will just have to wait then, now won't you?" He said in a sensual growl. He looked back at Bree when her back arched and she let out that sound. It stroked his ego some to know that he was the first to give her real pleasure, not like.... He mentally shook off the urge to hunt down her attacker and returned his attention to her when she touched his sides. Leaning down, he softly nuzzled her while he ran a hand along her outer right leg. "As you wish." He muttered, as he hooked his hand under her knee and lifted her leg as he heard a low snarl leave him, his pacing and strokes getting more wild.

Aveline lifted a trembling hand to cover mouth, her face blushing ever darker as she watched him fill out more in size, but her hand fell and she screamed nicely when he hit that spot harder. Her eyes narrowed slightly, and she let out a huffing sound as she felt herself smirk. "As only you can, my dear...." Her eyes closed and she laid her head back, lightly biting her lip as she felt that edge coming closer and closer. Finally, she let out a moan as she felt her nerves sing as she came to orgasm, her body trembling.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 2:44 pm

Selene was growing more and more intrigued with him as the anticipation got to her. "Come on! Quit stalling and finish her off!" she demanded as she reached down to finger her clit to relieve her urges, but it was not helping her as much as she would hope. "Mmm, I can't fucking wait that long!" she muttered. Bree arched her back when he nipped at her nipples, and she moaned uncontrollably. "Oh...That feels really good" she managed to say. She looked up at him and touched his side. "You can go a little rougher" she said meekly.

Conrí's muscles bulged as his transformation progressed a little farther, and he puffed his chest out to make himself look even bigger to her. "I'm going to tear up your insides!" he shouted out as he pressed that magic spot a lot more roughly. He gripped at her hips to keep the energy he put into her from going to recoiling, and he directed it more into hitting those spots of hers. "I'm going to split you in two, and they'll have to put you back together before you can walk again!" he shouted as he bared his teeth at her. It felt like she was drawing near an orgasm as her innards began to clamp down on him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 1:19 am

Eyes narrowed as he felt a bit of strange anger rise up in his chest. It wasn't a true anger, like the kind that had you wanting to kill someone, but the kind of anger that came from a deep, sensual part of him. For whatever reason, Selene kept pushing in just the right spot, knocking loose years of pent up aggression. He kept it pushed back though, to use it against her, to make the time coming up with her to be way more wild than he ever could be with Bee, at least not right now. His main goal with the smaller woman right now was to give her what she should have gotten for her first time. His gaze followed Selene as she moved to get behind him, and he snapped lightly at the air just above her fingers. His teeth were just a bit longer than the average werewolf, and ten times sharper, thanks to his vampire blood. Turning his gaze back to Bree, he managed to nip at the area under her breast, giving her little pinches without causing any damage to her with his sharp teeth, while somehow making his movements in her even more rough and wild.

- - -

Aveline felt her breathing coming out in long, loud gasps. His movements and the way he used them seemed to be familiar to her, and she felt her body relax more into what was going on. When she finally relaxed that last little bit, her breathing stared to become a little ragged, as she felt more and more pleasure from her sex with her mate. She felt a faint blush color her cheeks at his words, and she wanted to say something but her words were lost as a particularly strong surge hit her, and she cried out her pleasure at how he was doing.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:08 am

Selene looked at Victor with a growing evil grin. "Oh? Is that a threat?" she said before she cleared her throat. "Let out that goddamn wolf! He needs to be free!" she shouted. Bree's eyes widened in shock as he transformed, but her body felt like he was better fitting her. She whimpered out with pleasure and moaned. Selene smirked and growled seductively. "Well, hello handsome" she commented. Bree relaxed some as she felt more comfortable mating him in wolfman form. He did not remind her of those who raped her...he was much more of a man in her eyes. She started to rock her hips with his trying to enhance the sensations. Selene snuck around to feel up the wolfman's shoulders. "You look very handsome indeed" she said as she raked her claws over his body sensually.

Conrí had mated her many times before, so it would not come to a shock for his lover that he knew all of the places she liked before she knew it herself. He knew her kinks and exploited her magic spots masterfully. All while he was in his rugged wild wolfman form. He mated her as if she was his wolfwoman who needed his attention. He made deep long strokes inside of her, which the way they were positioned, he missed her cervix and hit a very pleasurable spot. It was a delight for him to be able to go so far into her, and she would not be in much pain. He forgot that his lover was a vampire, but he often wondered why she was so durable. "Man you're so tight! Just how I like my pussy!" he shouted before he bared his teeth and nipped at her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 7:51 pm

Victor looked up at Selene, a bit of anger flashing through his eyes. "Enough... Ease up, or I will leave you unable to move when I am done with you." He closed his eyes, his body shuddering once again as he put his hands flat on the bed. Reaching into his mind, he bashed against that stupid mental block of his, and he felt his beast side flood his every nerve. This brought on physical changes, that he carefully controlled, his body slowly shifting shape, allowing her body to keep up with him. By the time the transformation was mostly complete, Victor was in his full wolfman form. His body wasn't as massive as you'd expect, his frame still big by most standards, but it had a more fluid, savage like grace to it. His fur was pitch black. Crimson red rimmed his eyes and the edges of his ears, and a long crimson streak ran down the middle of his tail. Slowly opening his eyes, they were now a bright gold with a thin rim of crimson around the outer edge of his iris. Leaning down, he softly rubbed his muzzle against Bree's cheek. "Relax... Let it come to you." He said in a deep, commanding voice under his breath, as he started to move inside of her, going as deep as her body allowed each time.

- - -

Aveline let out a low yelp, her hands reaching out and grasping onto his lower arm as she felt those series of bites, each one sending shocks running through her body. She lightly bit her bottom lip, managing to smile faintly at him, which was followed up by a light surprised gasp as she felt herself on the floor. Body giving a huge shudder when he lifted her legs, she moaned at the sudden intrusion, her head tilted back and her back arched as she felt her body erupt in fresh waves of fire as he moved inside her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:21 pm

Bree tensed up when his member entered her, which it hurt, and Selene glared at her. "Relax stupid!" she shouted. Bree flinched and took a deep breath, which she let out a big moan as he slid deep inside her. She looked up at him timidly, and Selene smirked. "Yup, I hope to get that wet...it should feel amazing" she said. Bree bit her lip not sure what to do next, and Selene started to play with her breasts. "Come on, do something! Let your wolves out!" she shouted with a low growl.

Conrí watched her body shiver, and he could smell that she was getting warmed up. He had no problem letting his wolf out as his wolf was plenty used to making love to this woman. He growled as he devoured her neck with bites and kisses leaving a pretty big hickey. He caressed her body and ground his hips into her making her feel his generously pleasingly sized length. His breathing was deep and somewhat relaxed. He took her to the floor and dominated her. He spread her legs apart and lifted them above his shoulders sliding himself into her. He gazed down upon her intensely with his yellow soul piercing eyes. "I'm going to fuck you all over this house!" he shouted. He managed to get his claws to grip her, as he did the deed. He thrusted into her with a lot of strength and power.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 7:59 am

Victor sighed softly under his breath, oddly impressed with how pushy Selene was. Fighting back laughter at how they were acting, his expression started to show the raw emotions as his wolf side pressed against his consciousness, wanting to get out, but Victor's unconscious prevented it from doing so. Her whimper oddly soothed that animal part of him, he sighed again as he looked her over. "Do not worry, little one. My very being wants to be rough... wild... but not right now." He muttered, a shudder running through his body as he took in a deep breath, smelling her arousal in the air. Leaning over her, he caught her gaze and kept it, as one hand ran down her inner thigh, and then he allowed a finger to trace her before easily slipping inside her. He chuckled, glancing at Selene. "She definitely is...." His gaze turned sharp, and he growled lowly deep in his chest. "But so will you be... later." He turned his attention back to Bree as he pulled his hand away and resting his hands on her hips, slowly pushing himself into her, eyes half closed. A low groan was heard, and when his eyes opened, they were more gold than crimson, showing a low, but steady change in him. His control on his beast side was slipping, a result of the rising moon and what he was doing now with these two women.

- - -

Aveline watched him in muted silence, a spark flashing in her eyes as he approached her after his transformation. She made sure it was easier from him to do so, but she mostly allowed him to remove her clothing. Her body gave a light shiver when she felt the pressure of his claws and teeth, and a soft, low moan let her lips as she felt her body start to heat up.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 10:27 am

Selene smirked at Bree's dumbfounded expression as her ears flattened back against her head and her tail tucked between her legs in submission. "Bree, chill out girl. He wants to mate with you, not attack you" she said before she got out of the bed to grab her by the arm and yank her into the bed. "Eep! What are you doing!?" Bree shouted. Selene sat on the bed above her and held her down while groping her tits. "I'm helping you!" she said before she looked up at Victor. "Go on ahead! You can smell how horny she is! She's so dripping wet that she Pacific ocean seems dry!" she said. Bree whimpered as her tail moved away to expose her swollen vulva to him. "Please be gentle..." she pleaded.

Max watched her tail emerge curiously, and he chuckled. "Is that it? I thought it was going to be something more dramatic!" he said as he started to pound her from behind. He closed his eyes and rammed himself into her before he noticed her gain some weight and then he felt something flopping up against his thigh and knees. When he opened his eyes, he realized he was mating with a literal cow girl. He reached around her leg feeling a large veiny taut udder. "So you're a Minotaur?" he asked. He found sex with her to be quite enjoyable, so he kept ramming into her not paying much mind to how much larger she had grown. He was getting pussy and the way this woman moaned, he was determined to satisfy her. He did not know what else about her was transforming, but he transformed farther himself just to keep their sex tight.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 10:01 am

Victor's free hand curled into the sheets of the bed underneath him, his body starting to feel like it was made out of pure electricity, like all of her nerves were on high alert. He watched Bree with muted curiosity, and he found himself smiling at her. Her form was still small for a werewolf, but there was a wild, sensuous beauty to it, that he was sure she would grow into eventually. He glanced at Selene, before he looked back over at Bree, silent for a moment. "Come here, Bree." His voice darkened a little bit, a growl lacing through his words.

Mimmi let out a sharp yelp like yell when he picked her up, shuddering with a low moan as she felt him enter her, stretching her out to full and stroking her fire to even newer heights. Her face reddened with a blush when he asked her about her curse, and she closed her eyes with a low whimper. "I-Im...." She shuddered when she felt her tail emerge gracefully, as her curse surfaced a little.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 9:40 am

Selene looked at him evilly as she worked on more vigorously, which when she heard that he needed for her to go easy was when she knew she had him right where she wanted him. Bree was making an excellent distraction for her, but Bree was enjoying having her tits played with anyway. Bree was so aroused that she started transforming, and Selene looked up smirking. "Oh, looks like she's about ready for some fun" she said. Bree looked away embarrassed as Selene remained human as was already into a sexual act, where she had already transformed from his slightest touch. "Who would you like to mate with first?" she asked him.

Max smirked hearing her tell him that she did not care how she got it, and that she just wanted it. He held her by the hips and lifted her up where he growled into her ear. "Your legs! Spread 'em!" he said dominantly. He soon lowered her onto his shaft using gravity to drive his member all the was up inside her, which he was splitting her in two. Like she was having her virginity taken away from her again. He ran his hands all over her body while nibbling into her neck. "So what sort of curse do you have? You've gotten to see mine!" he said.

Conrí smirked as she let her hair down, and he removed his shirt. "I'm trying to get into character hun" he said before he cleared his throat. "Our safe words are, Sit for stop, heel for ease up, good boy for you're liking it, and mush for more effort" he told her as they entered her bedroom. He removed his clothes, and he transformed into a wolfman. He came over to help her remove her clothes while growling dominantly getting into his character. It took on a whole new meaning as he looked more the part than he had ever before. He clamped down onto her neck and dug his claws into her body, which it was not hard enough to hurt but to get the point across of his power and control over her. This was all a part of their erotic play after all.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 8:41 am

"Easy, Selene." He said in a low voice, still looking into Bree's eyes. "The fact that she came even this close says a lot...." A sharp shudder ran down his spine, and his teeth clenched together as a low snarl was heard, in response to Selene's warm and wet mouth sliding down around him. Victor's eyes turned steely once again when Bree spoke, but the rage that sprang up in them was cold and calculated. "It is alright. It is your past, your secret... but I know. I can tell in your timidity, how you talk and move. He is out there... but won't be for long." For whatever reason, the more his inner wolf woke up, the more protective he felt of the small, shy Bree.

Mimmi made a whimper like sound under her breath when she felt his hands on her hips, the sound turning into a low moan when she felt him move against her, member sliding between her cheeks. She jerked slightly, trembling in her legs when he bit her neck and played with her breasts. "I don't care. I just want it!"

Aveline made a face at him, reaching up to pull her hair down from the simple ponytail that she had it up in. "I will get away with it every time we are alone, and have the time to do it anyways. Not much forbidden when I can do it anytime I want." She shook her head with a light laugh. "Let's go, my alpha. Time for fun."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 7:48 am

Selene rolled her eyes at Bree's behavior, so she started removing the rest of her clothes before she looked up at Bree. "Undress! You're going to have sex, and you're going to love it!" she said firmly. She sat on the bed and wrapped her fingers around his member to beat him off. Bree gulp and did as she was told, which she also sat next to him. She shivered to his touch as it sent electricity up and down her body. She moaned softly, which Selene smirked before she took Victor's cock into her mouth to pleasure him. Bree looked at him curiously. "I hope you won't be disappointed in me not being pure" she said. Selene looked up at her and rolled her eyes at her.

Max grabbed onto her hips and brought her up close to his body once more but from behind. "How do you want it?" he asked as he began rocking his his into her backside. The crevice in her large ass was being used for his member to slide between. He leaned in biting into her neck lightly as he reached around groping her 40 N cup breasts that hung down do her navel. His hands supported their massive weight as well as his fingers played with her nipples.

Conrí looked at her as she touched his arm and he smirked. "I promise that it will feel really good and wild" he said before took her inside of her house. He tossed the keys onto the counter before he came in to plant a smooch on her lips. "You always liked to have it rough, but I was thinking maybe I could truly give you all that I can do safely" he said as he caressed her back. "Wouldn't it feel so forbidden that you'll get a rush for getting away with it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 7:05 am

Victor scowled lightly at her when she put her finger to his lips, resisting the strange, childish urge to nip at it. He closed his eyes, saying a silent prayer while trying to hold back laughter at how utterly nervous Bree seemed about the whole situation. Obviously she was new to a lot of things. Hopefully this also helped her feel more confident in herself and what she was. He looked over at her, keeping eye contact with her, not wanting her to feel anymore self-conscious than she already was. He moved a hand, tapping the bed to his left. "Sit down. You want to be comfortable. Don't worry. I don't bite.... Well, not much anyway." He joked lightly. Raising a hand, he let the fingertips of that hand trace along her chest, careful of her nipples, allowing him to get a better feel of how big she really was. "Don't be nervous. The more you relax, the more we can both enjoy it.

Mimmi's body gave a little shudder of anticipation, and she had to bite the inside of her mouth to keep from making a noise. Her body felt like it was being consumed in ever increasing waves of fire, all settling below her waist. Keeping her eyes on his approaching form, she took off her underwear, her body shaking slightly as she did so.

There was the slightest itch in the back of her mind, and she knew what it wanted. Closing her eyes, she settled back against her seat and sat in silence on the ride there. It wasn't that far really, and she opened her eyes as they drove into sight of it. Reaching out, she placed a hand on his arm as they stopped, giving him a light smile. "I can tell... If you really want to, then I have no problem doing it that way.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 10:08 pm

Selene put her finger up to his lips. "Stop giving me mixed signals...just focus on making love to me" she said before she looked over at Bree and smiled. "Hey! Come here and help the man out!" she shouted before she got off from him to start removing his pants. Bree gulped. "How!?" she shrieked. Selene rolled her eyes and grumbled. "Take your shirt off and show off your huge jugs!" she shouted. Bree bit her lip as she removed her shirt. She unclipped her bra and pulled them off covering her chest as she tossed the bra aside. She let go of her 32 DDD cup breasts and they dropped down jiggling and wobbling with her nipples erect and her chest flushed with arousal. "Um, what now?" she asked. Selene laughed at short woman. "Let him play with em!" she told her. Bree stiffened up as she got real close to him. "Okay" she muttered.

Max was now in his wolfman form, and he has to remove articles of clothing to give him room to grow. Judging by how drunk they were, and how receptive she was to him, It was okay for him to remain with her. He took his shirt off unveiling his inviting muscular furry body, and he undid his pants to allow how very well endowed penis to jut out into the open. It was probably the biggest one she would ever get to see and it looked promising to be a very fun ride. He was very turned on when she gave him a strip tease, which he gave her one when he transformed, but now she was staring down a very horny drunk wolfman, and he was closing the gap between them to begin their midnight shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 9:41 pm

He chuckled slightly under his breath, looking up at her with a dark look settling into his eyes, his vampire side merging with his inner wolf. "I'm not completely unknowing, it's just... I don't really do it... often enough." He muttered, feeling a bit foolish by this point. He was going to ask her a question, when a deep rumbling growl left him before he realized it had happened, when she nibbled his neck and spoke in that tone of voice.

Mimmi shuddered slightly when she heard his voice, the tone that laced it that promised delicious things to come. It had been quite awhile since she had a good romp, and she found herself glad that she had made that bed frame out of reinforced steel. Headed upstairs, she walked into her room and over to her bed, keeping her back turned towards him. Taking over her suit jacket, she casually tossed it to the side, before stripping down to her bra and underwear. Turning to look at him, she reached up behind him and removed her bra, keeping her gaze locked onto his.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 9:21 pm

Selene sighed heavily and just left it at that. She grabbed his hand and brought it up to her breasts after he told her that he did not know what to do. "No worries! That's why I'm going to teach you" she said before she shook her shoulders to make her breasts jiggle. "Don't they look fun to feel up?" she asked. She gave off a soft erotic growl as she reached down to pet his crotch with intent. "This is what we call foreplay" she said as she leaned in to nibble him on the neck. "Let your instincts take over" she said in a sultry voice. Bree just watched on in shock, but she chose not to leave.

Max smirked at her comment. "Well then you won't be disappointed when we get to the bedroom now will you?" he asked before he looked at her home, which he did not mind the modesty. He got out and followed her taking a good look at her assets. His pants became strained as they struggled to contain his growing interest in mating with her. Once they got inside her home, he closed the door behind them before he gave her a low seductive growl. "Would you like for me to let my wolf out on you?" he asked before he appeared to be a lot bigger and more intimidating than in the bar. He came up to her and wrapped his arms around her while reaching down to grab a hold of her ass to feel them up. "Heh, I'm trying to hold back the beast inside me" he said before he followed her up to the bedroom. He was struggling to not transform, and he was slowly turning into a wolfman, but he was still a very handsome looking one at that.

Conrí looked at her oddly. "What do you mean by ease your way back into all of this?" he asked. He took her keys and started her car. "I'll drive...just to be safe. I want you to just relax and take it easy" he said. He drove her to her home where he reached over hoping to have a very passionate and romantic night with his girlfriend. The beast inside was starving to mate his female, and he wanted to transform to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 8:56 pm

He chuckled under his breath with a shake of his head. "They merely think my mother is human. If they knew what she really was... or what I really am... They'd kill her. I'd prefer they continue thinking her human." He let out a heavy sigh, his eyes closed as he felt cooler air on his skin when his shit was removed. He smiled sadly at nothing, and crimson eyes locked onto Selene's gaze, and he just couldn't make himself look away from her. "Forgive me if I don't exactly... know how to do... that." A primal pat of him rose up higher, a bit of his inner wolf shining in his eyes.

Mimmi really didn't want to talk about 'curses', as she really didn't like her own particular one, so she turned on the car in silence, and then headed to her home. "A bit of wild really helps in life. Especially in the bedroom. Makes things more... interesting, I would say." Soon they pulled up to a rather modest looking two story home. Parking the car she got out and stretched with a yawn, moving towards the front door with a walk that was sure to be like a lure for him to follow.

Aveline looked at him in silence for a minute, then she gave a small, sad shake of her head. "Not this time... I need to ease my way back into all of this." She got to her car and held up the keys on her pinky finger. "Do you want to drive, or should I?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 8:21 pm

Selene shrugged her shoulders when he mentioned that he was the dictator's son, which she was not sure why he would be inclined to oppose his father as he was already in a position of power, but she let the feeling pass as she thought about this guy's personality. "Well, I saw you put yourself in the line of fire for her, and you are not full blooded. They should put this in account that you have no reason to side with your father as you were discarded by him already. If they want a change, they have to be already liberal and open minded. I mean, look at us! We don't give a shit about what you are" she said. She removed his shirt and looked at the many scars on his body, and she sighed heavily. "You know you are selling yourself short" she said which Bree gasped at the sight. "Gosh...what the hell!?" she muttered. Selene reached around to unclip her bra and remove her top. She bared her 42 B cup breasts for him to experience as she climbed up on top on him to feel up his chest. "Just relax" she said. Bree rubbed her shoulder amazed at how comfortable Selene was with her body.

Max's eyes widened, and he shook his head laughing. "My curse is not as simple as it appears" he said as he got into the passenger seat of her car. He smirked at her and gave her a wink. "Well, you're onto my big curse" he said before he closed his eyes. "Do you like wolves?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 7:45 pm

"I am that dictator's blood son. No one will believe a word I say. Also, as far as they are concerned, the Heir is a human abomination, and not fit to rule the people." He said with a low voice, anger flashing in his eyes. His eyes narrowed, but he didn't really have any kind of strength to resist her pull, so he followed her in silence. Sitting down on the bed, he flinched when she touched his back, but he stared at the floor, unable to speak. Hidden underneath his shirt were the result of many years of physical abuse, mostly at the ends of a cat o nine tails whip. "Gods, let me survive this woman." He muttered under his breath, fighting a smirk.

Mimmi shook her head, letting out a low sigh. "Your curse is a simple one." She bit back the rest of what she wanted to say, stopping by her car. She tapped the passenger side door, smirking at him. "Settle down, big boy. Your treat is coming later, if you behave that is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Safest With The Alpha Male   I'm Safest With The Alpha Male - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Safest With The Alpha Male
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Present-
Jump to: