Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alpha's girl (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Alpha's girl (open m/m) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 5:33 am

Damon nodded "Yes Iona" he replied nuzzling against her as he waited for his shaft to soften "i am... i'm very happy" he told her then returned the question back to her "are you happy?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 4:22 am

Iani bit her bottom lip as she reached her climax, relaxing she laid her chest down on his and nuzzled her face into his neck panting softly as she rocked her hips a little waiting for him to finish inside of her. At the feeling of Damon filling her with his seed Iani moaned softly with a small smile, "Are you happy now?" She asked him with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 2:55 pm

hearing his true name in the theors of mating almost made him cum right then but he held back "ladies first..." he said waiting forher to have her release before he gave her his this time the mating was mutual and if he was asked if he was happ now he could answer her with an affirmative yes
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 5:32 am

Iani couldn't help the small smirk that crept over her face, "I don't mind if you hurt me during mating but if you threaten to chain me up, being chained up again is my limit" she said before she moaned and arched her back eagerly pressing her breasts into his hands as he continued to hit her g-spot. "God I'm... Im going to cum Damon" she whimpered as she closed her eyes in pleasure and dug her nails into his chest as she reached her climax hard around him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 5:26 am

he was shocked from the mating mark she gave him and touched the place where he gave hers "now i am marked by you " he said then returned to her first sentence " what can you promise me then i don't want you to leave if i hurt your feelings i want to talk about it i don't want you to go if i hurt yo during mating and i might if we get rough" he commented naming off the many ways he could 'hurt' her "can you at least tell me your limit?" he asked moaning as she moved on him hearing her moan almost made him cum he hit her g-spot as many times as he could her moans filling his ears his hands stroking her sides hen cupped he breasts and hen he massaged them winking from he bite on his neck claiming him as he had done with her
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 2:07 am

"I can't promise I'll talk to you about it first" Iani said as she continued to rock her hips, smirking a little she placed her hands on his shoulders lightly before she dug her nails into his skin and dragged them down his chest leaving red marks on his skin. Feeling his member stroke against her g-spot Iani couldn't help but arch her back with a moan, leaning down she brushed her lips against his lightly before she moved her mouth to his neck and placed kisses on his neck before she bit him lightly just to see what he would do having his mate bite him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:52 am

"i will do my best to to hurt you again if i do talk about it first ' he replied on a groan as she took full control of the thrusts and he allowed it wanting to know what she liked where her sensitive spots on her were what made her shiver and what made her cum
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:47 am

"Well, then I'm going to be calling you an idiot for a long time" Iani said before she moaned softly when he slid his member into her, rocking her hips against his as she bit her bottom lip a little. "I'll only leave you if you hurt me" she said before she pressed her lips against his again as she whimpered softly when he drove his member into her more and then moved her on him. Smirking a little Iani continued to rock her hips against his before she sat up and braced her hands on his chest as she began to move on him at a move steady pace as she bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of having him inside of her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:46 pm

Damon hearing his name followed by her kiss felt his member come to full mast. he felt her as she shivered slightly and he smirked. "I warned you my true name holds some power when it it said by my mate." he whispered pulling her back into the kiss. "i think your the only one i will ever allow to call me an idiot, Iona." he added his arms around her as he slid his member back into her welcoming hole at her last words he replied softly with purpose. "the only chain on you will be the chains of love but those are chains i wear with you." he then let his body do the rest of the talking telling her what sweet love they could have together. he took her to new heights then said. "killing me, will only end my life. leaving me, would had killed my soul. if that happened i may had become the thing you fear most. an uncaring alpha only out for death. so i request that you please be mine. Iona, & never leave me again." he requested his hands holding her hips as he drove his hard sex into her tight hole mating her then moved her on him smiling as they shared control of the lovemaking.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 9:55 pm

Iani sighed and leaned down more and rested her forehead against his, letting him kiss her hands she gave another sigh as she listened to him. "You are such an idiot...Damon" she said before she crashed her lips against his without warning, there was something inside of her that couldn't deny that she wanted even after everything he had done to her. She was sure any logical woman would run away from him as fast as they could but Iani had been raised by a pack and had learnt that even when ones mate was cruel or rough it normally was done out of love for them, pulling her lips from his quickly Iani pushed herself upwards and pointed a finger at his face "Never chain me up ever again, you do and I will kill you without a second thought" she warned him before she crashed her lips against his again.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 9:41 pm

he closed his eyes he didnt know he was so frantic so wrecless back then he waited 2 years for her then saught her out while his father was still anpha hunted for her and was so lost and frantic when he could not find her he didnt even think of asking for help either from his father or her pack determined to do it lone to find her propose before he became alpha then tell her who he was what he was and what he would one day be.... he caressed her sides as she sat on him true to his word he did not thrust against her in fact his body barely moved at all but that name his true name from her lips and he would rise to the occasion sexually. but he tried not to think of that... instead he concentrated on what she had told him "I didn't know and back then i was too stubborn to proud to ask for help i wanted to find you myself tell you I'm sorry for making you wait and propose properly" he said and kissed her hands which had hit him hard "i am sorry for your loss but i am not like those alphas that killed your family it is true most alphas hate humans but i don't because i met you and fell for you.... i think fate put us together to end the hate by getting a human girl hurt by alphas and a boy destined to be alpha together and with the union of us in hope our rule and and our children who rule under us will one day stop alphas from attacking humans"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Iani moved a little when he sat down by her, listening to him speak she stayed quiet. As soon as he took the chain off of her and stopped talking again she sat up and launched herself at him taking them both off of the bed, just like when she knocked his legs from under him she found herself straddling his hips again and she struck out at his face and chest. "You idiot! My family, my pack hid my scent! They didn't want any visiting Alphas to know I was human" she snapped as she continued to strike at him angrily until she stopped and put her hands flat on the floor beside his head as she panted softly from the exertion of attacking him caused her, "My parents, my real parents, were killed by an Alpha when I was a child...that is why I don't trust Alphas. I pretend I'm not scared of alphas but I am terrified of them" she said softly as she closed her eyes for a bit before she opened them again "All you had to do was ask my Alpha if he knew me...he would have let you see me if you told me I was your mate".
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 9:13 pm

he sighed and st by her "i was a kid i was scared it was hard enough you was human but you was younger then me part of me screamed to date you but i decidd to wait i tried to return to find you when you turned 18 i bought roses and a ring i was prepared to ask for your hand but i never found you i dont even know ehere you went every year i returned to the club hen your home where i dropped you off very year passe d with disappointment then on the year i was going to give up you entered my room on a dare then hid under my bed " he smiled "it was cute how you pointed and demanded i keep my towel on i smelled you knew instantly who you were what you were and cursed my luck i felt hurt and angry and frustrated.... mating took the edge off my frustration.... our battle and banter eased the pain a little it felt like we still had a chemistry and that hope led to me letting you go that night when all i wanted was for you to stay and become mine when you left the anger in me raged and thanks to that i treated you badly i guess i did that to get some revenge i needed an outlet but i should not had used you even though it was you that caused my pain and anguish and it did not help that when we met again that i still loved you that love i tried to have it douse my anger mating you to ignite your love we had back then ' he rubbed his nose stiffing his tears at how he had treated her... He then undid the chain and sighed " you are right..... i do not deserve you. Go, return to where ever you went to. go iona and pray i never find you again"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 8:52 pm

Iani got out of the shower freshly scrubbed and wrapped in a towel, looking at Damon she walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it. "If you had asked me back then to date you and then marry you I would have said yes. But I wouldn't now, not after everything you've put me through" she said pointedly as she moved on the bed and laid down with her back to him again. "I was fifteen and you were eighteen, you could have asked me to date you it might have changed how I feel about Alphas" Iani mumbled as she played with the bed sheets a little as she kept her back to him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 6:29 pm

He winced "no Iona" he said "and until your ready I wont use you again i hope we can still dance from time to time" he replied from his voice it sounded tired and a bit defeated the only good news was she stopped using his name that had a power and she did not need to know of that power until she was ready to fully be his mate "if i was just a wolf or just a man would you married me i know you would had back then but we were both young and stupid kids to comit to each other for life so now that we are adults i want to know would you had become my wife if we dated when you was older?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 6:16 pm

Iani let Damon put her arms over his neck and carry her back to the bed, "As you wish, Alpha" she said simply when he said for her not to use his real name. "What did you expect when you cuffed me to your bed and keep me prisoner?" she asked as she frowned at him, looking away from him when he said that he didn't get her drunk to use her "Well you did use me". Letting him remove the cuffs from her Iani rubbed her wrists slowly, she was happy they were gone from her. "Will you find me and kill me? Because that would be a blessing since you've been keeping me here" she muttered to herself when he left the room. Getting up off the bed Iani walked into the bathroom as she was glad that the chain was long enough to let her do so, starting up the shower Iani climbed under the hot water and sighed softly as it ran over her skin as she began to scrub at herself wanting the feeling of him and the grime on her skin to go away.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 7:14 am

he draped her arms over his neck and lifted he back to the bed "no your fight is a part of you i may not like you fighting me but i don't want you to loose that spark" he said "you do know your using my true name please iona don't give me false hope hat you want to be mine and are calling my true name creating intimacy " he replied shaking it off she did not know what power the true name had "call me AL please, before its too late and i believe you really want me I wont live a lie not when i know the truth... that you despise what i am hate me for being a wolf and an alpha" he never forgot er words that she didn't trust an alpha he wanted that trust he didn't want her like this."i am not happy but are these my only choice with you either i get the hellion or i get this" he gestured to how she was right now uncertain what to call it if it was his choice he have her in that loving state like when she was drunk "i told you i did not make you drunk to use you " he bit back the words 'i love you, and wanted you to love me' but he knew she only was loving when she was wasted just like he knew those words could not help him here or now. Once back on the bed Al removed the cuffs "i still do not know if you will run or not but i want to earn your trust and win your heart " he replied as he let her rub her wrists "my pack is everywhere so if you do go i will find you" he then went to get her some oatmeal hoping it would settle her stomach she was still chained to he bed so she could not leave but the chain was long enough to where she could use the bathroom instead of the bed.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 6:27 am

Iani sighed softly when she felt him touch her to see if her fever had gone, standing up right Iani leaned back into Damon with her eyes closed. "No, I still feel sick" she sighed, turning around to face him Iani looked up at him before she leaned up "I remember everything from last night...Damon" she whispered to him before she placed a very light kiss to his cheek. Stepping back from him a little she held up her cuffed hands. "Please, take these off. You've made your point, it's useless for me to run because you'll get me drunk and use me as you see fit if I run or deny you" Iani said sadly, "Are you happy now? You now have a mate who just doesn't care about even thinking of fighting back now".
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 6:20 am

He woke when she moved off the bed and off him he trained himself to be a light sleeper 'one never knew when one would be attacked' its what his father always said until his death. Damon sighed. She had used his true name last night and the word hit him hard in his heart, but he told himself she was high with fever and did not realize what she had been saying or she would had called him Al he was almost sure of that. He watched as she left the bed and went to the bathroom using her hands to cool her face he moved behind her and checked her fever. Relief flooded him when he found it had gone down but doubted she remembered much of last night because of it. "feeling better Iona? He ashed
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 6:04 am

Hearing him tell her his name she made a small noise to tell him she had heard "Damon....like it better than Al...like your human form better too" she murmured. Falling asleep completely after he told her to rest Iani woke up late the next morning, her fever had lowered but she still felt sick. Opening her eyes with a small yawn Iani took note of the fact her head was laying on Damon's chest, staying there for a moment longer she slowly sat up on the bed. Seeing her hands were still cuffed together she was happy she wasn't cuffed to the bed, carefully getting out of the bed she staggered into the bathroom and turned on the tap at the sink. Ducking her head down she sucked some water in her mouth washing it out before she cupped her chained hands together and slashed cold water on her face hoping that when Damon woke up he wouldn't lash out at her seeing her not in the bed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 5:56 am

Alpha replaced the pack with his free hand. "don't remember my name, but you recalled everything else so vividly." he replied as he sat down showing her he would not leave if she did not want him to "Right now you got a fever so i don't know if you will remember it now if i told you" he commented turning towards her "everyone now just calls me Alpha I told a close friend once he could call me Al once, but no one has called me Al yet. i doubt they dare. but before i became Alpha i did go by another name... Damon." he said."But only mother still calls me that, if you agree to be my life-mate then you may call me that as well otherwise call me Al that way I always know where you stand." he informed her. "mom said when dad passed that i was now the alpha and would be called as such and from now on my true name must is saved for family and my life-mate" he said his tone low meant only for her ears and hers alone. "Rest Iona, rest and get better." He whispered. He rubbed her belly just above her hand letting her have control of the relationship and erasing a bit of his stubbornness even though everything in him screamed she was his... Damon knew she was human and most humans had a choice of who they want to be with. Although she was raised by wolves, she would never be a she-wolf. no matter how hard she tried.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 1:02 am

Letting him rock her Iani closed her eyes and groaned softly when he laid her back down, when he put the ice on her head Iani knocked it off of her head accidentally and rolled onto her side facing him. Reaching out she grabbed one of his hands and held onto it lightly. "You never told me your name" Iani said softly as she kept her eyes closed "Or if you did I don't remember it" she muttered as she moved her free hand a little and placed it on her stomach wanting to nausea to go away.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 12:57 am

he held her to him and only swayed with her it was a slow dance but more rocking like a baby "alright " he said "i wont force you' he replied low then feeling her heat of her body rise he laid he back down and put ice on her head to bring the fever down
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 12:43 am

Iani gasped softly when he chained her and removed the cuffs, letting him take her in his arms she relaxed her body against his and shook her head "I can't...I can't..." she whimpered as her eyes began to fill with tears "Not right now" Iani added with another whimper as she nuzzled her head into his neck as she held onto the front of his chest as she breathed in the smell of him deeply. "Please don't make me" she whispered to him as she leaned her body against his comfortably as she moved her head a little to just rest her forehead against the side of his neck so he could feel how hot she was feeling now that her temperature was up.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 12:30 am

he chained her then removed the cuffs "you still have not earned my trust i get you drunk to awaken the sensual side of you" he said "i wish you was like that more often its intoxicating to me when i see that desire in your eyes.." he then put in another tape this one was the same as the last but without the sex "this should prove to you i do not always have my way with you " he replied and let it play on repeat showing her just the 2 of them dncing he then took her in his arms after she threw up "Iani will you dance with me without the vodka?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha's girl (open m/m)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next