Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_can_smell_you_by_werethrope-d67584f
Matt listened to her intently. "Really now? Wait...when you died?" he asked. He frowned rubbing her back tenderly. "I learned from the best, hun...and I know you are capable of great things" he said. He cocked his head cutely about asking his mother. "What do you mean? Ask my mother what?" he asked as he looked into her eyes lovingly. "Are you nervous about learning a new technique?" he asked. He winked at her and smirked. "Later on, Would you like for me to show you what I can do?" he asked.

bgcolor=ccffff bordercolor=330000
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Tania smiled as she watched Matt and grinned a little when he growled softly at her making her growl back at him playfully. "I've heard very few legends of facts about white wolves, I was only a child when I died and your uncle refused to let anyone in the pack talk about white wolves" she said with a small sigh, "I'm sure you could teach me a lot of things" Tania said with a smile. Biting her bottom lip a little Tania looked at Matt "Maybe that is something you could ask you mother" she said before she moved a little and nuzzled his neck.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 6:52 pm

Matt was happy and extremely relaxed at this time. He thought for a moment when she said that she did not know how to control rime. "You know that the white wolves found a way to control rime?" he asked. He growled softly as she ran her claws through his fur. "Well...I could try, but I'm not sure if my method would be the same as the traditional way" he said. He sighed. "It's because I'm using fundimental properties of controling wind to manipulate the temperature. I just wonder if that makes it one in the same" he said explaining what his earlier muse was about.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Tania whined softly as Matt wrapped his arms around her and rocked his hips harder into her, biting her lips a little when Matt finished inside of her and got stuck she gave a soft moan and relaxed in the bed as Matt smiled down at her and also ran his hand over her stomach. Sighing softly Tania smiled as Matt moved them onto their sides, raising a brow she shook her head a little "No, I don't" Tania said softly before she ran her claws very lightly through Matt's fur as she looked at him. "But, can you teach me?" she asked with a smile as they both basked in the afterglow of their mating.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 6:12 pm

Matt paused with playing with her breast no expecting her to orgasm so quickly, but he pushed the thought away remembering that she needed him to take full control. He played with her nipples, but he soon felt his orgasm arriving. He wrapped his arms around her and rocked his hips into her harder as her innards clamped down on him. He gave one final heave becoming stuck inside of her, and he growled loudly. "Oh, Fuck!" he said as he gushed his thick gooey cum inside of her. He panted heavily and smiled down upon her. "Yea...well...I can't wait seeing you flaunt that baby bump of yours" he said before he ran his hand over her belly. He rolled them over to their sides, so they could face each other to share the bliss and ecstacy. "Do you know how to control rime?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 5:55 pm

Tania bit her lip as Matt caressed his claw along her jaw line making her sigh, when he leaned in and kissed her Tania kissed him back eagerly. As soon as his fang grazed over her lip Tania whimpered softly. As soon as Matt began to play with her breast her back arched as much as it could pressing her breast more into his hand as she quickly reached her orgasm from his actions, "I can't wait to start showing I'm carrying your pups" Tania said breathlessly with a moan. Right then Tania was more than happy to let Matt do as he wished to make sure she was carrying his pups.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Matt smirked at her as she told him that she could not control herself. "Oh? Well, I can't say I'll have any control over what I'm about to do to you!" he said as he caressed his claw along her jawline. "You're going to be carrying a litter of pups in your belly for several months...let's hope you don't pop!" he said evilly. He leaned in to kiss her on the lips and made his oscilations maintain the same frequency, but the amplitude was drastically increased. This made the bed rock, and he snickered when his balls bounced off her thighs. He grazed a fang over her lip, and he played with her breast wanting her to orgasm a little faster.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 3:51 pm

Tania whimpered more as she listened to Matt when he said when he was finished with her she would be completely flooded, when he growled dominantly and bit into her neck Tania's back arched in pleasure and a small happy noise escaped her. Tania placed her hands on Matt's shoulders and dug her claws lightly into his skin as he caressed his claws along her sides, "Mmm I am so sorry Alpha. I couldn't control myself" Tania said with a moan playing along with Matt. "I need you to teach me a good lesson so I wont do it again Alpha" she whimpered enjoying the pace he was going at.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 11:47 am

Matt chuckled evilly as she told him to do anything to put out her fire. "Oh, by the time I'm done, you'll be completely flooded" he said. He growled dominantly as he bit into her neck while pushing his cock deep inside her pussy. His size helped scrape away the old less fertile cum leaving space for fresh new cum to replace it. He found himself a somewhat quick pace as it helped make his pains go away. He was noticibly plumper than he were before, and he caressed his claws along her side laughing evilly. "Look at what you've done to me you miserable girl! Look at what you've done to me! Now I'm going to make you pay!" he roared. He was being playful wanting to made her feel that he was in charge.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 5:46 am

Tania licked her lips when Matt unclasped her bra and she rocked her hips again, when Matt grabbed her and lifted her off of him she whined but let him strip the rest of her clothing. Seeing him start to transform Tania began to transform a little herself, letting him do as he wished to get her to where he wanted her Tania whimpered when he forced his cock into her making her back arch. Feeling him oscilate his hips Tania whimpered again, "Mmm please put it out Alpha" she whimpered when he said he would put out the fire in her belly. Moving her head a little she nipped at Matts jaw only pretending to try and challenge him, "Do anything to put it out" Tania added as she gave another whine and tried to move her hips with Matts.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 5:28 am

Matt watched her pull her shirt off, and he helped her undo her bra. "Heh...I can't help myself" he said studying her form carefully. He gulped as her eyes changed completely and she rocked her hips against his rock hard member. He blushed back at her. "My cock feels so heavy and taut" he muttered. His wolf soon took full control over him as it was time for him to take control. He grabbed her and lifted her up and over to his side so he could strip what little clothing was left on them. He transformed growing pointy ears, claws, fangs, a tail, a mane that covered his shoulders, back of neck, and side burns, and fur patches on his elbow, lower back, and groin to his belly. His nose blackened and moistened, but his fingers and palms blackened forming padding as did his feet. He took in that hot, thick, alluring scent, and he rubbed his throbbing cock making precum ooze all over giving off a delicious erotic smell of quality wolfman juices. He growled loudly as he grabbed her by the legs spread them wide as he pulled her to him. When she got close enough, he grabbed her by the hips pulling her to him while forcing his cock into her. He leaned in blowing hot air against her neck. "Don't you worry...I'll put out that fire in your belly" he said in a deep seductive tone while he began to oscilate his hips into hers quickly.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 4:54 am

Biting her bottom lip Tania gave a small whine when Matt started rubbing her hip sensually, taking her gand2 from Matts chest Tania pulled her shirt off when Matt undid his pants. When he asked why he felt like he did Tania shook her head a little, "I think we both feel this way because I'm going into heat" she said with a blush as her eyes changed to gold completely as she rocked her hips a little against Matt. "I think my wolf wants yours to control her" Tania said with a small laugh, she could feel her wolf aching to be submissive to Matts wolf.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 4:38 am

Matt gulped when she asked what he had not experienced before. "I've not exprienced my wolf come out without any changes to my body" he said. He gulped. "I don't know what he's wanting to do...well...actually I think he's making me lay back" he said. He watched her carefully as she sat up and slided her fingers over his chest. He felt incredibly relaxed, but he did not know if it was his wolf doing this, his mate, or both. When her eyes turned gold, it made him wonder if his were doing the same thing. He continued to lay on his back as his member grew in response to her. He smiled at her not caring about bearing it around her. He put his hand on her hip again giving it a sensual rub. "Something tells me he wants to play too" he said before he undid his pants to relieve the pressure. "Why do I feel like this all of the sudden? Is this natural?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 4:19 am

Tania listened to Matt with a small smile, "I don't know what that makes us" she said as he slid his hand to her hip. Watching him she gave a small laugh when he told her to come to him and her onto him. "Anything like what? " Tania asked as he rubbee her back, giving another smile Tania moved a little and sat up so she was straddling Matts waist comfortably. Sliding her fingers over his chest Tanias eyes took on a light gold tint, "With you touching me my wolf wants to come out to play" she laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 4:08 am

Matt looked up at her as she stood between his legs. "It's not you...it's what my uncle did to you. It just makes my blood boil" he said as she ran her hands through his hair. He touched her shoulder and held onto it firmly. "I just don't want him to win. You would be a very powerful werewolf with your Cryokinesis and Aerokineses..." he said before he leaned onto his back lowering his hand to her hip. "I wonder if there's a connection between all the types of kinesis...what if it's all about controling entropy? What does that make us?" he mused. He looked back at her happily. "Come here..." he said pulling her on top of him. "I think my wolf was let out" he said rubbing her back. "It's weird...I've not experienced this before" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 3:39 am

"I'm sorry" Tania said softly to Matt, holding his hand when he grabbed hers Tania walked with Matt quietly. When they got back to their room Tania watched Matt as he sat on the bed and said he could feel the wolf wanting to come out again. Thinking for a moment she walked up to Matt and stood between his legs as be took off his shirt. "I'm sorry ypu got landed with such a sook of a mate" she said softly as she ran her hands through his hair gently wanting to help calm him down as she stayed standing between his legs as close to him as she could comfortably get.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 3:26 am

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) Kagenashi_3_posting_by_fooray-d7tp8ku
Matt looked at Tania oddly not anticipating her to act like this. He looked into her eyes in shock. "Are you going to let him beat you?" he asked her softly. He felt heavy in the heart knowing that his Uncle was still making Tania less of an Alpha female. Freyja looked towards Matt. "Is something wrong?" she asked. Matt shook his head. "No...it's nothing...you go on ahead and teach them how to do Aerokinesis...I'm going back upstairs" he said before he took Tania's hand to take her upstairs. He brought her to their room before he shut the door. "I can feel the wolf wanting to come out again..." he said. He walked over to the bed and sat on it. His muscles spasmed as he was removing his shirt.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 2:34 am

Tania glanced away from Freyja when she saw the lightness in the air, moving Tania lightly pressed her back against Matt and she shook her head a little "I'd rather you didn't teach me" she said angrily "I don't want to learn anything like that" Tania said shaking her head. Tipping her head backwards a little she looked up at Matt, "Your uncle used to use something similar on me, but he used to pull the air from my lungs not create wind" she said soft enough that only Matt would hear her words. Tania didn't want to know anything about using wind on anyone, that idea made her shake a little.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 2:17 am

Freyja smirked. "You know what? how about I teach some of you how to tap into your wind elemental powers...or what little potential you all have" she said before she laughed to herself. "If I was able to teach my son and Baldr here, then I could teach all of you" she said. She looked at Tania amused. "There's no better time to learn is there?" she asked. She held up her hand, and there was a sudden lightness in the air before there was a rush of air that slammed the door shut. Everyone looked at her in shock and awe. "It's a very simple technique...it has to do with energy manipulation" she said. Matt smiled at Tania. "She's a very good teacher" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 1:57 am

Tania made a small nod of her head as she listened to Matt explain what a Ragnarok was, "Oh" she said softly before she frowned a little when Freyja mentioned wind elemental. As far as she knew she couldn't do that but Tania didn't know much when it came to her wolf form as her previous Alpha didn't let her shift, and even though it hurt a lot when she couldn't shift during the full moon Tania had always managed to do what she was told. "Well, as far as I know I can't do anything with wind. My father never even spoke of us being able to work with wind" Tania said frowning some more.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 1:33 am

Matt thought of a way to best discribe Ragnarok. "Well...the Vánagandr have a tale of the origins of all werewolf kind. The first werewolf was born from the god Loki and the giant Angrboða...the leader of gods knew of the strength of this werewolf and they wanted to chain him up for they could not kill him. They abused the werewolf because he had Loki's bloodline, and the werewolf eventually broke free and killed the pantheon. Ragnarok is the changing of world order, and the first one was because of the werewolf named Fenrisulfr. Now the Vamps are the one's in power...not gods, but they are not as powerful" he said. The betas nodded and felt very humbled being around Matt, Tania, and Freyja. Freyja smirked. "Loki gave us the power to transform and chaotic nature, and Angrboða gave us our immense size and wind elemental" she said. They looked at her oddly. "Wind?" one asked. "Yes...strong werewolves have the power to generate tremendous wind. You don't need to be a Vánagandr to do so either" she said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 1:00 am

Tania looked at Freyja when she spoke, frowning she glanced at Matt and Matts father a little. "What is a Ragnarok?" she asked with a raised brow, it was a term she hadn't heard before and her parent's had never mentioned such a word to her while they were alive. Crossing her arms over her stomach Tania moved a little so one of her arms brushed against Matt, she still felt agitated but wanted to calm herself down again and she found that touching Matt even a little bit helped her relax and stopped the feelings of wanting to lash out at people from coming to the surface. Tania didn't like the idea of hurting people with her temper even if it was an accident, it wasn't worth the guilt letting her anger get the better of her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:19 am

Matt was skeptic about her idea. "So how is that going to solve the problem? They are wanting me to conform with them, and they will find out what I am eventually" he said. Freyja cleared her throat. "The vamps don't adhere to their own ethics...only what best suits their own interest. They will find out about you two and your secret...and it's what we've been preparing for" she said before she got onto her feet. "You are of the Fenrisulfr bloodline...you'll start the Ragnarok with the Vamps" she said. The beta muttered. "Ragnarok? What's that?" they muttered.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 11:58 pm

Tania narrowed her eyes at Matt hearing his voice raise, "Fine. The vamps want me for their dog fights, then give them what they want. That gives you a perfectly logical reason to attack them, everyone knows other vamp covens wont interferer in the matter of their own kind stealing an Alpha's mate because they don't want to be killed" Tania said firmly. Some of the Betas were stunned at her words and others were muttering between themselves, she knew it would be a very hard idea to get anyone to agree to.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 11:46 pm

Freyja watched Tania carefully also as she had her arms crossed and tapped her arm anxiously. She was concerned about any sudden attack on her, but it was more that had to deal with Freyja being a protective mother than her wanting to kill someone. Her mated noticed her body language, and he put his hand on her hip. Matt frowned at Tania and sighed. "Just speak up! We can't find out if it'll work if you don't tell us!" he raised his voice firmly. He really felt the urgency of the situation as he did not see his mother this irritable unless it were a dire situation.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next