Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:26 pm

Inugami's nose flared, and his chest expanded deeply and deflated as his breathing was very relaxed and calm. His aura still was as strong as ever, and it penetrated deeper into her thanks to a part of his body being inside of her. He raised an eyebrow and chuckled to himself very amused with that image floating in his head. "Yea, you think that someone would teach the teacher how to teach" he said. He nodded slowly to her explanation, which he could only smirk. "Well, you've yet to see my family, so it will get more interesting for your end" he said. He continued to mate her and he shook his head. "It's alright...this is supposed to be the time we get to know each other...let's do that" he said. He rubbed her buttocks more and grinned. "Are you a gal that likes it one way? Or will you like to mate in other ways?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:08 pm

nabiki sighed "shes a fighter she tried to train students but went to hard on them and scared everyone away from the school it got so bad we had to schedule classes while she was gone to school which since most of our clients are young hey are also in school so the dojo was turned more into a training hall where akane ranma could let out frustrations if there is a class scheduled i send them on an errand like tell them kasumi for got the radishes or some story to get them away from the house and dojo so the students can be taught without being scared off by akane and her aggresive behavior" she replied "only reason i had kasumi cosign with me is so she could buy food without her the family would starve since akane's cooking is well lets just say she can make boiled water taste bad" nabiki replied comenting on akanes bad cooking "but yes i have been saving a secret dowery for kasumi some the winnings i get will be added to it some to my private account and some to kasumis account i thought you should know what you was getting into i dont want you jumping into our family blind" she said "ranma does odd jobs in his girl form or he used to.. like being a waitress at Neko Hanten , or at ukyou's place, or some other odd stuff but only when he needed the money and i refused to give it to him. however yes i do plan to keep all money away from the freeloaders. they do have skills, but dad and mr saotome are kinda old to work but still happosai older and he has sometimes more energy then both men combined" she replied. "sorry i guess i should had told you this before we had sex it feels like i am killing the mood i didn't mean to though." she giggled "maybe he would i guess we can try and see." she adds remembering him telling her of his private residence at the shrine .

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 7:43 pm

Inugami nodded with a proud smile. "I promise that they'll turn out well. No matter what" he said while he rubbed her back tenderly as she nuzzled into his chest while her insides got slowly and pleasurably stretched out and stimulated. He raised an eyebrow at her account being cosigned with Kasumi. "So, what do you plan to do with that? Are you going to try to keep your income away from those freeloaders and get Kasumi to marry? Maybe Ranma would get a job if you moved in with me" he said. He began to formulate a plan with her as he did not like the thought of someone living off another and doing nothing to contribute. "So what does Akane do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 7:18 pm

Nabiki gave him a warm smile "yes just like you raised hanako I hope our children will be a lot like her" she replied to him warmlythen nuzzled his chest as he mentioned making a joint account for nessesities but allowing her to keep her private account in case she needed to use it or wished to spoil someone "you still do not know me very well. Welli will tell you something few people know. my account is linked with kasume since she buys the food for the family and does the cooking. but bills and paying for repairs not related to the dojo is covered by me. the only time i pay for the repair is when akane gets mad and breaks something or grandfather happosai goes bezerk or something long those lines course things got harder with the freeloaders but i put up with it since father was determined about ranma becoming a husband to one of us" she replied "the only thing i could want right now is kasumi to know how much doctor tofu loves her or doctor tofu to get the courage to propose they never dated but even i am not blind to know how he feels for her i know our father will be sad if and/or when she accepts but i am almost sure i can persuade him to accept the union lot easier then i could get him to accept ours, but your sister does have a point i should not let him determine my happiness and love whom i love and be with that person"

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 4:35 pm

Inugami could tell that she was beginning to get addicted to her newly obtained lover. He did not need to go any deeper as his most sensitive part was the head of his member. Everything else was for the sake of friction and feeling each other. He was already hitting her a-spot which was near the cervix. The pleasure when hitting this spot felt a thousand times better than her g-spot, and since she was so aroused and relaxed, it was much easier to get at. He knew about this fabled area, and he was just now realizing that Nabiki had found that spot and wanted it exploited. He reached down to grab her on the rear and growled more. "Then we shall raise a child together then..." he said confidently. He gave her a deep loving kiss as biology worked its magic on them, but there was a supernatural twist as being part youkai, she was going to have to have many perks as well as some downsides in having him for a husband. "Just think about where you want our child to be raised. We can work something out" he said in between kisses. "We can open up a joint bank account tomorrow...for our family needs. We can keep our personal accounts for us or to spoil someone" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 4:16 pm

It only slightly stung. Nabiki was getting the hang of this. she knew now if she did not tense up and relaxed she could get him in a little deeper he want in her womb yet an inch or two more, or maybe one of his hard deep thrusts and he would enter his mushroom tip into her very being connecting them in a way to ensure she would indeed bear his child. His warning made her shiver though whether it was exciment or fear she was unsure "i am not against that it is the 21st century i'm sure we not the first to raise a child without being married its just daddy so old fashioned he would not like it if i came back pregnant and unmarried" she caressed his face "we can make a child together now then wed each other before a month passes " she said to him letting him know she did not mind having a child with him she liked Hanako and knew he raised his sister helped made up her mind and she wanted one even more then even she realized

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 3:20 pm

Inugami ran his claws up her sides while he looked into her eyes deeply. "You won't get in the way. I'm near 100% with my danger assessment anyway" he said. He raised an eyebrow when she pushed down to cram as much of him inside her as possible. He could imagine that it was somewhat painful for her to do it, but he understood her eagerness. He shook her head quickly while he laughed at the notion of him wanting to stop. "I wouldn't be myself to want to stop in the middle of mating. It does feel good, and I'm just letting you know that if we get close to our climax. You're going to have to figure out if you want me to stay inside or not...because I guarantee that you'll bear my child if you chose to do so" he warned her. He flashed her a smile and winked at her. "Unless you're perfectly fine with raising a child with me out of wedlock" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 3:10 pm

Nabiki seemed to grin at his terminology about M&Ms "then maybe a few i just do not want to be in the way, nor do i want to get hurt. She told him making it clear she was not scared to go with him on his missions. not even his words of city blocks destroyed seemed to deter her. she might even learn more about him if she did but Nabiki hated pain so she avoided it. she thrust down deep taking him as far as he would go he then told her "We're certainly playing with fire here, Nabiki" while he gave her a wink. she nods she knew they were indeed playing with fire but it felt so good to mate with him she didnt want to stop but tried not to think of herself least this once "are you telling me you want to stop? dont it feel good to you ? i never thought it feel so good so pleasureful nor did i think i ever feel insatable but i do i do not want us to stop but if you do then i will stop because its your body too and it would be the right thing to do"

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 2:21 pm

Inugami beamed with pride when she said that she would take up Myoga's suggestion that she should go out on one of his missions. "I would say you might want to go on more than one. Each mission is like a bag of M&Ms, you don't always get the same piece each time you reach into the bag. Sometime we don't need to fight, and others end up getting city blocks destroyed" he said. He did not seem to have a problem with her going, and he really wanted to be inclusive with his new mate. He thought she might be into seeing some intense action for a change. "I couldn't ask for you to be any different. I won't keep you locked up in the house. I'm to be a husband to you not a dictator" he said as they continued to aim the rim of his fat mushroom against her g-spot. "We're certainly playing with fire here, Nabiki" he said while he gave her a wink.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 2:08 pm

Nabiki gave a curt nod she learned that already in the short time she spent with him she moved a little harder "but i think i will do as that flea suggested and accompany you on at least one of your missions it might be good to see how one is done though i doubt i will be any help so i will do what i can to just not get in your way" she replied murring a bit as he nipped er ear "you wont get a subservient with me inugami its beyond my capability to be one" she informed him "i wont lose my defiant attitude or my wit just because we had sex though i think you will find i will treat you more like a husband then just a man who piqued my interest" she said then hissed as she got him to hit her g-spot

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 1:27 pm

Inugami chuckled to himself and planted more kisses on her lips. "Then love you I shall" he said softly. He chuckled to himself when she started to pump the base of his cock, but she took the initiative to guide his cock into her magic spots as if he was her own personal dildo. "Well, I can tell by the way we make love, that we can work things out together" he said before he let out a deep relaxed sigh. "I'm perfectly fine with negotiations...You'll learn that I can be a very reasonable person" he said before he gave her a seductive growl. "An I'm also one to go against conventions...after all, my existence is the result of liberal mindedness" he said as he nipped at her ear lobe. "I don't need a subservient woman to please me...Your defiant attitude towards cultural norms and wit gives me something to smile about" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 12:57 pm

Nabiki relaxed as he began moving though he was not fully inside her he did not seem disappointed. she felt him wrap her hands around his exposed cock and she stroked it as he moved within her making her feel so good she had to hold back a moan of pleasure. when he asked what he could do to make her happy she kissed him willingly "just love me i know that might be hard since we still barely know each other but as long as love is there i think everything else will fit into its place eventually and the stuff that does not we can work with until it does" she replied

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 11:08 am

Inugami had slid all the way in, which only half of his amazing length managed to fit inside of her. The human female body was only able to have a depth of five to seven inches. Since his trunk was a lot longer than her's, she could look into his eyes and his member would make up the difference. He definitely was not a human, but he was so big that she could feel every gentle thrust. Their sex filled the air with the sounds of squishes, slurps, and squelches. "Mmmm, I like this part the best. I feel lots closer to you now" he said as he continued to tickle her body with those deadly claws. He leaned in and began nibbling into her neck. "You might not be into the dating so much, but whenever you have that itch, you know I can reach it for you babe" he said. He pressed in a little deeper for her to feel that electric jump of there being no more room for him then he took her hand and made her feel the six inches of unused cock. "Your body pleases me greatly" he said while he continued to make soft sweet love to her. "I would love to know how what I could do to make you a happy mate" he asked as he felt up her hips and buttocks.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 9:13 am

Nabiki gave a blush and a light nod but still seemed uneasy about this and he still did not know why. The kiss relaxed her a bit. Nabiki did her best not to squirm while his claws tickled her thinking if she moved the pain would be worse. he growled as his fangs grazed her lips and she stilled til she realized it was not a growl of anger and frustration but just one of lust and need. She remembered his words then gasped as his member slipped inside and closed her eyes to word off the pain she was sure she would feel when it went through her hymen. When the pain did not come and he was fully within her she blinked a bit as if surprised there was no pain. still she was glad he gave her time to get used to his size and did not immediately thrust into her like some animal.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 11:47 pm

Inugami slowly ground his hips against her as they rubbed their bodies against each other. He took deep heavy breaths keeping himself relaxed and soak in the moment. He was getting laid, so there was no hurry to get inside her. All of this was helpful in maximizing the pleasure the two of them would feel. "Just remember that most of it is for show...you don't need to fit all of it inside you. Whatever you can manage to fit in there will be enough to please me...this isn't a contest, Don't think it's too fat either...your body is built to push out a baby's head. You got this" he said before he pulled her in for another passionate kiss. His aura was very strong and overwhelming. His claws tickled her body and his fangs grazed her lips. He growled and murred deeply expressing his dominance but also his comfort. His member pressed into her hole, and he reached down to help her seal the deal with them. It was a good thing he was lube up as his member stretched her out a good deal.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 11:30 pm

Sure she was nervous of his size but Nabiki was more afraid of having sex the first time. being raised without a mom she had to find out about certain things during collage. Nabiki had heard the rumors of how the first time hurt. never having sex herself she was made even more nervous by these rumors. His words of going slow and his comment of her being in control helped ease her a bit but not completely least he did not acknowledge her nervousness but he was aware of it and knew she was too proud to admit that she was scared. Inugami gently pulled her on top of him letting her lay on his chest her entrance pressing against his mushroom head of his cock. Nabiki nestled into his chest as if knowing he not intentionally harm her he could had if he wanted to but all the while he was patient and let her tale he time on completing this first tentative union. Nabiki rubbed her sex against his not taking him in yet but just getting a feel of their naked bodies combined with one another. Nabiki then raised her eyes to his and saw the rawness there. saw how open he could be. the one who could rock her world if only she would just let him.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 10:01 pm

Inugami was amused at how small her hands looked, which he felt like he was watching a pornographic film. Except he could feel every inch of that massive cock being milked, lathered, and smeared. He knew she was nervous, but he was eager to give her a good time. He chuckled to her plan, which he flashed her a fang as he smiled at her. "Yea, well, don't expect us to get all wild and crazy. We're going to go slow and steady. Perfect for getting to know each other and being intimate" he said. He let out a deep heavy sigh as he reached over to turn out the lights before he got onto his back. "I'll be on the bottom...and you control how quickly it goes in. Sound like a good idea for you?" he asked. He did not point out her uneasiness, but it was clear he was accommodating her.. He got on his back and helped her on top of him. She could feel his muscles and feel his power which being in the dark made things very unsettling as he was viewed as the monster. His touch and gentleness signified that he was her mate and nothing for her to fear but to feel honored to have him as her future husband.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 8:54 pm

Nabiki gave a nod to his remark but in honesty she never thought of it that way. She continued caressing his shaft using both hands feeling safe but as his aura surrounded her he felt her tension and uneasiness of having her first time with anyone and his size only made her more nervous though she hid it well he felt it through his connection with his would-be wife. when he asked her what kind of night she had panned she swallowed then told him she had planned to do her best to tire his sibling out which that was a success since the girl slept soundly in the Tendo home. she then said the remainder of the night she wanted to know him better and get to know him in a more intimate way. as she said this her fear of her first time showed. now Nabiki hardly ever showed fear in fact the last time she showed she was afraid was the day she first met Genma in his panda form.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Inugami looked at the jelly and smiled weakly. "It's such a useful discovery, don't you think?" he asked as he got his shaft massaged and covered in the jelly. He gazed upon her seductively as he let loose his aura just to give her that sense that she was not with a mere mortal. It was a humbling sense that sent tingles through your body, and it made you know that this handsome beast had his sights on you as you serviced him. "Tell me something...just what kind of night did you have planned out for tonight?" he asked. He reached over to give her buttocks a good rub as he gave her a look of approval. The jelly took a long time to ooze down his length, and she could feel his heartbeats in her hands. Yes, that's right, it took two hands to handle his anaconda.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 7:21 pm

At the vent Nabiki replied to his question in only a few words "that is the plan." she said "i do got a lot invested in it" she adds. As she exited the bath she thought on his offer but was glad he went with her idea and was surprised when he paid for the room before she could finish covering for her share. they went in and Nabiki smirked at his question and digging into her purse she pulled out some K-Y Jelly. if nothing else the young Tendo was prepared. she used the jelly on his shaft massaging him as they began their foreplay

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 6:13 pm

Inugami shrugged not minding her decision, but he sighed heavily trying to think up of an alternative location for them to go to. He sneaked out with her and went to the public bathing house. He cleared his throat before they parted ways. "I'm not sure of your definition of private, but I do have a separate house on our shrine grounds" he told her before they headed into the segregated rooms. He was used to being stared at and the men being intimidated. The conversations outside were of the men too terrified or insecure of bathing with a well endowed hanyou. Inugami found a vent that gave him the opportunity to speak to Nabiki directly. "Hey, are you planing on watching the rest of those fights tomorrow?" he asked.

After their bath, they went to a hotel, which Inugami was very keen on wanting a nice one. He paid for the room, and he took her inside. He was caught off guard with her taking his kimono off and suggesting that he skip the condom. He let out a deep heavy size as she caressed his member. "It doesn't hurt...rubber stretches" he said as his length started growing to attention for her. "It's up to you if you want to ride bareback. He stood in front of her with a fat foot long shift jutting out pointing at her as she undressed for him. "Did you have lube then? Those condoms had lubricant already on them" he told her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 2:58 am

Nabiki went to him & nodded to his comment and helped him into his kimono "i don't live alone which was why i didn't really want to do this at home." she informed him as she packed up her bathing supplies and a change of clothes then put his discarded clothes into a bag then she smiled putting a finger to her lips as they both snuck out again and she took him to the public bathing house. here was one place Nabiki spent her money. Nabiki paid for their admission, supplies to wash up with and also paid for his laundry to be cleaned in the laundry room. Nabiki then parted him at the different curtains. "go on, have a nice bath." she replied after she got him his own set of bathing supplies the place sold. "i will be right next door." she added with a wink then vanished behind the curtain leading to the woman side of the public bath. Leaving him behind to go on his side of the place to have a good bath.

While she bathed she thought on his size and how at rest the condoms he bought she doubt would fit it and if they did when he was erect... Nabiki winced thinking of the pain he would endure. 'well i guess i am going to have to convince him to not wear one.' she thought ho herself and while she dried off and led him to a hotel where they would be alone she thought of how she could convince him. In their room which they went dutch on she told him she didnt want him in pain as she removed his kimono and caressed him telling him she was afraid not of of him or his size but of the pain the condoms would inflict on him "i know you want to practice safe sex but there ae other ways besides these" she said as she chucked the condoms then caressed his chest and removed her clothes preparing to ride him bareback.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 10:25 pm

Inugami beckoned her to come hither after she commented about his warning. "It's fine...she will be visiting more often if you an I are now a unit" he said. He took in a deep breath and sighed with a big smile. "I look for a long term relationship...and I don't need dates to be happy" he said as he removed his top. The view was glorious and very sexy, and he flipped his long silky silver hair back behind his back before he reached over to touch her back. "I only need to be intimate with one woman to keep me happy" he said as he caressed her back. The condoms in his kimono fell out after he tossed it aside, but as he took his shoes off, it made an interesting fact. Even though his feet were not big, he needed the biggest condom size. Was he just trying to compensate for his ego, or was Nabiki in for a treat? He was plenty comfortable with his body, so it was looking like it. As he removed the rest of his clothes, she got to see it. It was not an exaggeration, and in fact, it would be an amazing feat to see such a tiny condom fit on that organ of his...and he was not even hard. He laughed nervously hoping to ease her anxiety. "I'm a shower not a grower...Don't panic on me" he said before he took a deep breath. "I'm going to need a good hot shower...you don't want a dirty boy sleeping in your bed tonight do you?" he asked before he gave her a wink.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 6:24 pm

When they returned to her home she checked on the child briefly and smiled as she slept she then went to her room with Inugami. Nabiki heard his warning and giggled a bit. "yes i think i am aware of that you dont seem the type to play around with someone. during both our dates you been very attentive of your sister and still made time for me sorry i got so much for her but i was expecting to babysit her longer then a night i suppose and i didn't want her to be bored sitting in the Dojo while Akane practiced her Kempo or feeling listless cause she had nothing to do." Nabiki replied as she sat on the bed beside him. "besides in case you are unaware a ladies first kiss is cherished or well some of us still cherish it i do and well you now have it. this is just the nest step that's all." she said "don't worry I don't date just anyone Inugami. if i am with someone there is a good explanation." she replied she was used to this lifestyle she doubted little would change that. Nabiki then leaned on his shoulder "though i cant promise i wont go on any more 'dates' i will promise you i will be intimate with one man." she said hoping that would be enough for him she still had to make money and right now selling pictures to kuno was still her main income though she doubted he want to see her after the encounter with the hanyou child today. She sighed she still had to clear up his misunderstanding.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 4:35 pm

Inugami nodded when she said that she was not ready to get pregnant just yet. "I figured as much, but I also figured that you'd might like a little substance tonight" he said before he gave her a flirtatious wink. "I understand you want to have them later on" he said as they arrived at the Tendo estate. Inugami and Nabiki walked into her room, which by then everything was feeling right. He sat down on the bed and looked up at her before he loosened up his kimono to expose his goods. His chiseled chest looked like that of a kami, but he was being very methodical and seductive with his poses. "Careful Nabiki...I will be the last man you date if we go any farther" he said giving her a seductive growl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next