Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 8:58 pm

Okami kept nipping and nibbling into her neck while growling into her ear dominantly, but he wanted in so badly. His control over his control over his human form strained, but instead of holding it back, he allowed his guise to shed and he sprouted a tail, fangs, claws, pointed ears, and his eyes changed color. His huge size was all him, and he reached up to grope her breasts. "I want in so badly...why do you torture yourself? Aren't you curious just how really good I can make you feel?" he asked with his amazingly deep handsome monstrous voice tempting her to dabble in becoming one with her husband. "My love...Do you need me to finish you off?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 8:31 pm

Shampoo shrieked as he pounced on her. He then growled at her. "Okami's?" She whimper as he clawed & bit her. He then removed her clothes & pressed against her body. Thrusting his hips against hers yet as promised he did not enter her body. Instead he just rubbed against her clit. He kissed her then asked how it felt like? He still smirked at her as she pants in need answering his question without words.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 7:50 pm

Okami smirked when she caressed his body. "Just have faith in me" he said before he pounced on top of her and growled ferociously. He leaned in biting into her neck and his claws raked across her body. He removed her clothes before he lowered himself to press his humongous glans against her clit. He started to thrusts his hips into hers, which he leaned growling dominantly before he planted a kiss on her lips. His saliva was sweet and intoxicating, and his rod glided between her folds up into her clit mixing their juices, but he was not going inside of her. "How does this feel?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 7:23 pm

"Shampoo know that you are fine with Shampoo. As for Okami's questions Shampoo is not sure. But tell Shampoo what Okami have in mind?" Shampoo asked as she caresses the rest of him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 6:54 pm

Okami cocked his head at the mention of a wedding. "Uh...okay? You know I'm quite fine with you..." he said before she trailed off watching her pull away his pants to uncover a very long cucumber thickness shaft, which it jutted out away from his body a good twelve inches. He watched her jack him off, and he soon leaned back to relax. "Are there other ways you can to this as well? Is it strictly me being inside your core?" he asked before he looked into her eyes with a naughty smirk. "I can make you feel good without sticking it in if you would like to try it" he said. His member was already oozing and drooling with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 6:25 pm

shampoo grabbed a futon from the closet for herself letting him have the bed "humans do have sex, but usually after marrage. no worry, it will come. but shampoo can still make you feel good." she said and after she made her bed she took his shaft in her soft palm and helped him jack off to sate his need for a mating. she said but he could see in her eyes she was still upset about this & that she did not want it. that she still had another man in her heart even if it was not to be requited.

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 C84cb6bf0fff52eb06d2e32e6642e30f_480

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:24 pm

Okami reached down to rub her shoulder then her arm. "Now, I'm going to get some rest. Since you're my wife, I am encouraging you to join me" he said as he led her over to his quarters. The bed looked comfy, and he closed the door behind them. "Now I'm not sure what is accustom for you humans with a married couple, but what I've been taught was that a married couple is expected to mate often and keep the wife satisfied" he said as he removed his shirt. "Are you comfortable with mating with me?" he asked as he started folding his shirt. He sat down on the floor and looked up at her showing his growing need for sexual release. The room was filled with erotic aura and his made his body look as appetizing as possible as a very impressive bulge formed in his pants.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 2:52 pm

Shampoo felt his aura penetrating her body heard his words and gave a light nod of acknowledgement again. "Hai." she said even though it seemed reluctant, Shampoo forced herself to accept what he told her & took it to heart. "Shampoo know can no change past. Know that she can not change mind of ranma. Shampoo can only move forward . but it no easy however Shampoo give it a try." she told him. Her voice shook a bit but she meant every word.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 1:38 pm

Okami sighed heavily as he relaxed into the massage. "You're excellent at giving massages" he said as his aura could be felt penetrating inside her core. He closed his eyes and sank his head low understanding what she meant. "I cannot change time...even if you could, it would cause terrible damage for others" he said calmly. He opened his eyes and looked back over at her sternly. "Your life is not over. There is nothing to mourn over a future that never happens. You should focus on what you can do now to give yourself the most happiness" he said before he turned to touch the side of her face. "I can only say that with time I'll grow on you" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 1:24 pm

After great grandmother Cologne left them he introduced himself to her. Shampoo have a small nod of acknowledgement. He then promised her that he would keep her happy from now on. & He grant her any wishes she had all she had to do was tell him her wish & he would make it so. Shampoo then remembered what Cologne said about giving him a massage to remove the moxibustion technique Happosai placed on Okami. Shampoo moves behind him and behind her Chinese massage releasing the stiffness from his joints. As she spoke to him. "Ay-ya.... What Shampoo wants Okami can not help get. But everyone right. it's time Shampoo give up on impossible."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:55 am

Lone Wolf sighed heavily not looking forward to the fighting, but he blushed to her kissing him, which it was pretty long and meaningful. "Well...none of them kissed me...you are the first" he said, which Cologne cleared her throat. "Well it's a good thing she kissed you first. Amazonian law says that the first of our tribe to kiss an outsider who's a man will have first priority over him. The next ones shall only receive scraps, and that's only if they are from our tribe" she said before she looked towards her granddaughter and waved her off. "Well go on now! Get to know your new husband...you should get him ready for his next fight tomorrow. I would massage him and undo the moxibustion technique that Happosai put on him. You can figure out what to do with him later" she said. Lone Wolf took her hand, and he smiled at her. "My name is Okami...I promise to keep you happy from now on. Just tell me your wish and I'll make it so" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 9:38 am

Shampoo blushed again as he said she was stronger then the other amazons he fought but this she knew since he won they would seek him out which meant she would have to fight them and if she did not kill them she would be hunted until she was killed it was an odd law but one that they all fallowed  hopefully someone else would beat the others and they would go after them first. she gave a nod to his words then gave him the bad news telling him of her laws all of them that she would have to fight the other women and win. she then kissed him but said the kiss of death did not apply to men this was a kiss sealing the deal which made cologne very happy.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 8:51 am

Lone Wolf was not sure what he was going to do with a human woman, but he did not feel entitled to her body like she thinks he would. He shook his head at her and smirked. "Have fought some amazonians in the preliminaries...they were not as strong as you" he said before he paused a moment when they brought up the law. He closed his eyes and sighed heavily. "I'm still going to keep your feelings and wishes in mind. I want you to be as comfortable and happy as possible. I won't get any satisfaction from this relationship otherwise" he said sternly. Deep down he knew that there was going to be two additional Amazonian women looking out to seek him as a mate. He personally did not care as he could handle three women, but it was such taboo with humans where it was common for youkai to have multiple partners and live happily as such.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:40 am

Shampoo was silent she just listened blushing lightly as he completed her looks and her strength saying he would had lost if she had not moved "shampoo highly doubt wolf lose wolf strong too no need to be in contest even if its for boredom if wolf bored why not go tour world or fight other amazons they strong too they no come to contest cause of law" she said then sighed as once again her great grandmother took into her hands to decide who she marry when he asked though shampoo sighed "shampoo can no refuse law is law wolf beat shampoo and beat ranma law say shampoo now yours" she shed more tears and said the same thing she said to ranma when she wore the jewel wolf may take shampoo body but shampoo still has her heart"

Nabiki sighed to this and reluctantly gave up temporarily on trying to get him to work with her and make more money besides she still had income from other ventures and as the only money maker she hoped it was enough to care for her family and the freeloaders.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:14 am

Lone Wolf looked back at Nabiki sternly, and he frowned at her. "I got bored..." he said simply. He did not care about winning so much as he wanted to bring chaos to the supposedly tame sporting event. He closed his eyes and sighed. "I don't get out much and I was told the strongest fighters in the world would be here" he said before he looked towards Shampoo. "I haven't been disappointed so far...especially that moxibustion technique Happosai put on me. He closed off a great deal of my aura, which I never had the chance to recover when I fought against you, miss" he said before he laughed nervously. "I would have lost if you just stood there. I spent most of my available energy when I blasted him out of the ring..." he said before he closed his eyes. "I'm still at 10 percent" he said before Cologne chimed in. "My Granddaughter can fix you right up...you know, she's a just as beautiful as she is strong. Do you find her to be a strong woman?" she asked. Lone Wolf nodded. "Well of course. She's very strong and very beautiful" he said seeing what she was doing. "My Granddaughter had her heart broken, and I was wondering if you were interested in taking her in as a mate?" she asked. He looked towards Shampoo and scratched his head. "Uh, Okay..." he said before he laughed nervously. "Would you like to be my mate?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 2:09 am

Nabiki let go of the okami before ryoga fought him she saw how the boy seemed a bit crushed that the wolf didn't know him and tried to sooth his ego a bit "don't feel bad ryoga i don't think he knows anyone here and it seems he isnt interested in anyone either maybe the guy is a loner and just hates humans in general i guess no one asked him why he fighting anyway ? " she said and went up to him after he threatened the lost boy and decided to ask him "so why are you fighting in this battle meant for humans i kinda agree with ranma on this you know your strong so its not to test how strong you are and you not interested in the money it seems so why are you in this battle royal anyway don't you think its unfair someone like you is beating up the poor humans here?" She knew he would not force himself on her or shampoo he was not that kind of being he seemed to not be interested in much and as he said she knew he could kill any of them without a thought so it made her curious about his motive for joining this contest they were having he seemed to have nothing to gain by joining so why did he join and how did someone so strong faint like he did anyway?

Shampoo was still upset at losing she again did not accept his help up preferring to stand on her own she was not weak. however this time she did not smack his hand away she just got back up with a jump landing back into her feet like a cat. although it was true she had been crying over her loss and accepting it which hurt more then anyone would know. except the keen daiyoukai who asked if she was alright. "Shampoo fine, okami no worry it not wolf fault shampoo cry" she said to him

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 1:40 am

Lone Wolf paused eating for a moment before he looked at Nabiki oddly not sure what she was getting at with her line of questioning. He continued to eat as he thought about it a little bit longer until he would give her a response. "Who's Ryoga?" he asked. Ryoga's jaw dropped and his heart was crushed. He grabbed his hair and growled out loud. "Who's Ryoga? I'll show you!" he shouted before he rolled up a sleeve to jump at him. Lone Wolf did not move as Ryoga threw a punch and pulled it just before he made contact or it looked like it at least. "What the? Why are you dodging!?" he asked. Lone Wolf set his chopsticks down and stood up while dusting himself off. "Just so we're clear...unless you want to end up dead. I suggest wait until the match when the rules prevent me to do so" he said. Ryoga flinched and jumped back timidly. His knees shook and his teeth clattered. He did not know why, but he could feel an ominous aura coming from him. Ranma cleared his throat. "Still think I threw the fight?" he asked. Ryoga clenched his fist and growled. "No, it's just a fancy trick! There has to be a way to beat him!" he shouted. Ranma sighed. "Trust me...I tried..." he said as he looked away. Lone Wolf quietly left the room for his living quarters. He looked over at Nabiki who was getting very cozy with him. He was not one that was easy to get to as he did not make any sexual advancements towards him. He didn't have those actions towards anyone, which it begged the question whether or not Youkai would have sex with humans? On his way through the corridor, he bumped into Shampoo, which she got knocked clear onto her butt, which he looked down at her noticing that she had been crying. "Are you alright?" he asked as he offered to help her up. "I can smell tears" he spoke to her kindly. He gazed into her soul as if he was building a deep connection with her. Should she give him a chance and see if he could make her happy?
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 1:23 am

Genma sighed and remarked something about how nabiki eve n had kuno under her spell a while wondered if kuno still had feeelings for her but then he was a bit of a womanizer he might love the attention nabiki was showering on the wolf and said as much which earned him a glare from the woman in question. he coughed then decided to change the subject and asked soun when he thinks akane will bear a son?

nabiki was not a quitter she would not give up true she did not need him to love her to use him she used ranma a lot without his love she tried another way seeing her wiles were not working on him. "so did you like fighting everyone the women and the men beating them you could win the entire thing and even more there are others who would love to try to beat you you can fight them too and win against everyone maybe even show ryoga your not weak like he thinks you are" she knew he did not brag bout his streght but knew all men had pride about hosw strong they were she knew it must had been hard for someone as proud as ranma to admit there was someone who could beat him and give up fighting.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 1:08 am

Lone Wolf was not at all surprised that Nabiki was more interested in the money, but what was a youkai to do with money anyway? He paid no attention to the men not needing her to tell him that. He did not say much, which it made the others looked at him more strangely as he did not brag about his strength, but Soun and Genma knew it was because this guy was a lot wiser than his physical appearance let on. He was not paying much mind to Nabiki, which it was going to take a lot more effort to get his notice. Ranma stared at Lone Wolf curious to how he resisted Nabiki's beauty and charm. Lone Wolf began to devour his meal, which the empty dishes piled up. "He's got a healthy appetite...he eat's more than all three of my daughters put together!" Soun remarked. Genma leaned over and nudged him. "You think that Nabiki would find a man to settle down with?" he asked. Soun shrugged. "At least Akane has her ducks in a row" he said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 12:54 am

It was possibly true that cunning Nab-chan was more after the prize money then in being his mate but she stayed by him looping an arm around his as she told him to ignore the men that they was just jealous of him and his obvious strength and prowess. she was not against using flattery to boast his ego if it got her some of the cold hard cash which everyone except the daiyoukai knew was and always would be her first love Ranma learned this the hard way many times from nabiki selling pictures of his female form to kuno. yes Nabiki does everything she can to spoil and pamper him to get him to be on her side she knows he would never choose her as a mate but that did not stop her from using this moment to her full ability she get him to trust her maybe even fall for her then She'll use him to get fighters to pay money to fight him, and she says there's prize money, but they'll always lose. and she will win on the bets she makes on lone wolf winning. yes nabiki had much to gain from this then just the prize money as ranma suspected.

Shampoo sighed and ignored her grandmother as long as she could then said "shampoo know he strong, know grandma only want him for strong children. no care about shampoo heart shampoo know can never have ranma, akane have. shampoo still hurt..." she said then jumped away she knew she could not escape the determined hag but wolf had a point she should give up and only way to do that was go home and not see ranma ever again even if it meant not seeing anyone else as well. but it was time she stop wishing for something that would never be and move on with her life away from ranma & Nermia.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 10:25 pm

Lone Wolf raised an eyebrow then looked back at Cologne sensing that these two women were connected in more ways than one. He closed his eyes and smirked. "I see...I'm going to have see more if I'm to determine a suitable mate. If you're interested, you're welcome to follow" he said before he left for the dining hall. Cologne glared at Nabiki and hopped down on her staff. "Don't you dare think about it!" she raised her voice. She went off to find Shampoo, which once she did, she cleared her throat. "Granddaughter...why do you have to be so stubborn?" She asked. She shook her head and sighed. "When you find someone who might be the strongest being you and I will ever meet, do you stop to think that he might bless you with strong children or any of the things he can give you?" she asked.

Lone Wolf sat down at the table as all eyes were on him. Ranma was wrapped up in bandages almost like a mummy, and Genma sat next to Soun whispering to him about youkai. Ryoga waltzed up to Ranma and stood up on the table pointing at him. "I hope this isn't a way to flake out on a fight with me!" he shouted. Ranma growled at him. "Does it look like I tried to flake out of a fight!?" he shouted. He pointed over at Lone Wolf and bared his teeth at Ryoga. "That mangy mutt shouldn't even be participating here!" he shouted. He heard a loud clatter, and he flinched looking over towards Lone Wolf who did not look too pleased with that comment. Ryoga looked up and smirked. "Oh yea? He doesn't look that tough! I guess he'll be good enough to perform my new technique on him" he said. Soun cleared his throat. "It seems Nabiki has taken a liking to that young man" he said. Genma nodded. Ranma laughed. "That heartless bitch is only into the prize money! She's not into him!" he blirted out.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 9:48 pm

Nabiki smiled at him "why can't I be here?" She asked him. The second eldest winked at colone. Then looked at the wolf yokai "I agree with you. The old woman though is set in her old ways it worked all these years I doubt she will change now. But Shampoo is also stubborn but she will hopefully come around. But the question is; whom would you like to have as a mate?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 9:02 pm

Cologne closed her eyes and huffed. "If I was lots younger, I would Granddaughter, but you have to realize that Ranma has already married Akane! When are you going to accept that?" She raised her voice. Lone Wolf got up and sighed. "As much as I agree that she is not being rational about Ranma Saotome, I do not condone arranged marriages" he said before he walked out and knocking Nabiki clear off her feet. As the favorite to win the huge jackpot, he would be the perfect sugar daddy for her, and he was quite the looker as well. He looked at her sternly as he knew she was listening in on the conversation. He was not one to get absorbed to one's looks, but he did note her femme fatale beauty. "What business do you have here?" he asked. Cologne was not too happy that Nabiki was there as she knew just by looking at her that she was wanting to stake a claim in on him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 5:12 pm

Shampoo cross her arms. "Shampoo already have ranma. if grandma want wolf boy, then you have. Shampoo no want this. it no Shampoo fault ranma not wed Shampoo." Shampoo said then left hating this situation. Hating the daiyoukai more then she hated mousse.

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 Tumblr_kyfnat9mHq1qa5kxw

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 2:14 pm

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 Were_by_ninjaninjanoob23
狼 Okami

Lone Wolf opened one eye staring at the doctor with confusion while he danced with the skeleton before he glanced over at Shampoo, and he did not know what he could do to make things better. In the dining hall the others had a big discussion around the dinner table. Genma was very disappointed in the fact that only Akane and Soun remained in the tournament. Cologne had sneaked away from the table to go check on her granddaughter, which she noticed that Lone Wolf was awake. "Oh, you're awake! That's good!" she said before she climbed up onto the bed. "I want to ask of you something...why is a Daiyoukai doing participating in a tournament meant for humans?" she asked.

Lone Wolf gave a toothy smirk as he chuckled evilly. "It doesn't state that youkai were barred from competition" he stated. His voice was very deep masculine and alluring. Cologne smacked him over the head with her staff. "Answer the question! Why are you involved with that gang?" she asked. Lone Wolf gave her a very intense look, which the room began to be filled with an ominous aura. Taro came in and glared at them all. "Hey! I thought I told you to leave that old goat to me!" he scolded him. Lone Wolf stared him down, and electricity arched between them. Taro pointed at him and snorted. "I sick and tired of your shit! Do you not talk because you think you're better than me!?" he shouted. Cologne took in a deep breath. "Oh course he's better than you! He'll rip you apart in an instant!" she proclaimed. Taro huffed crossing his arms over his chest. "From what I've seen, he won't stand a chance against me!" he said arrogantly. Cologne shook her head and smirked. "You have no idea what he is do you? I can't wait to see you cower in fear when you do realize what you're up against!" she said firmly.

Taro turned around and left in a huff before Cologne looked at her granddaughter sternly. "Shampoo, listen to me...no human will ever get as strong as this man right here. He probably is older than I am" she commented. Lone Wolf stared at them oddly before she turned towards him. "And since you defeated both my granddaughter and her fiance, you are to marry my granddaughter" she said. He looked at them funny before he looked towards Shampoo. "With you?" he muttered. Cologne smirked proudly. "You'll make her an excellent husband" she said with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Actual Anime Rp-
Jump to: