Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 3:10 am

As Lone Wolf helped her up Shampoo glared at him in anger and slap his hand away too proud to accept help from someone who beat her. then She seemed to turn away her pride in taters as she was now angry with herself for losing. however when he fainted -which was odd- out of kindness, though she was still angry at him she took him to get help. even though he didn't really need it. Shampoo knew the law but that did not mean she had to like it she picked up her new husband glanced to the man she loved {Ranma} as tears fell from her eyes. she then left and took Lone wolf to Dr. Tofu so he could be examined. Dr. Tofu said the lad only needed rest making shampoo a bit depressed he wasn't fatally wounded. she sighed and thanked him then Kasumi walked by and the doctor went nuts and left dancing with his skeleton she stayed by the bed wondering what to do but in her heart she hoped Ranma would get stronger and beat him saving her from this marriage she did not want. But she doubted it since Ranma had Akane now and had relinquished the rest of those who loved him too find someone else. it was good Ukyou liked Ryoga though the chef never saw him much but always cooked for him when he returned from his trips. however she and Kodachi were still single but then no one would want someone as crazy like Kodachi Kuno as a wife.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)   You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 4:31 am

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½) - Page 9 Were_by_ninjaninjanoob23
狼 Okami
This is it! The World Martial Arts Tournament is here! ¥100 trillion in prize money! A fortune to behold, and only the most powerful martial artists are expected to compete. The challenge is to be televised through out the world in multiple languages, and this would be the best way to showcase all the schools and dojos and to show prestige on where they rank in the world; however, this could be used as a recruiting tool for gangs as well, and this could show how tough they are. This is where the Zodiac gang was going to push their muscle, and they wanted to spread internationally. They had already acquired some strange talent, which they had been using them in illegal street fights or robbing the rich.

They came across fighters like Ranma Saotome, Akane Tendo, and Ryoga Hibiki, which Akane had just recovered from being bitten by the venomous cursed Naga fighter, Hebihime. Ranma would get trouble from Taro the new addition, which he strangely got stronger once he joined. This gang carried around water bottles, which they would douse themselves to trigger their transformations. This made it easy to get away with everything, but Happosai and Genma found a way to level the playing field by throwing tea onto the gang members. This caught on with the others, and they always would carry a warm liquid with them wherever they went. This was when they made a new recruit, which his nickname was the Lone Wolf. This guy was very off from the rest of the gang since he did not speak much, but he had no problem in taking down the subordinates. He was a part of the Sapparo turf, and the leader was very eager to get their secret weapon to Tokyo.

Once the rules of the tournament got released, Genma found the rules to be very concerning. Soun agreed and made sure to let everyone know about them:

1. No weapons allowed.
  2. No killing allowed.
  3. No food or drink is allowed other than water.
  4. Participants must qualify in preliminary matches before they can begin the knockout rounds.
  5. A panel of judges will give scores to each fighter based of merit.
  6. Those with the top 1024 ranks will advance regardless if fighters have been knocked out.
  7. Preliminary matches are timed with a maximum allotted time of 10 minutes.
  8. Ranks will determine seeding in the knockout rounds.
  9. In the knockout rounds you can only win by landing your opponent out of bounds, knockout, or forfeiture.
  10. The announcer will begin a 10 second count if he or she determines if the fighter is incapacitated.
  11. All Participants are required to submit themselves to inspection before every match.

After the rules were read, they began to plan ahead on how to gain an advantage over the Zodiac gang.

Later, when they entered the tournament, they got lost in a sea of people from all over. 20,000 people signed up to participate, which that meant that each of them had to fight 20 people. Ranma and his friends would have no problem getting in as they placed in. Although the attention was grabbed by all of the gang members who either crippled or maimed their opponents in every match. Ranma was ranked 513, and he was put up against Lone Wolf who was surprisingly ranked 512. It was soon apparent that this guy was toying with his opponents just as Ranma was. The fight lasted for what seemed for hours before Lone Wolf began using lethal force on him. To the shock and dismay of the crowd, the ring was splattered in Ranma's blood, which Ranma would not give up regardless of the blood loss. Lone Wolf was about to make his move when Genma entered the ring to stop them. Lone Wolf's hand was wrapped around the young man's throat before he tossed him out of the ring. As a kind gesture, Lone Wolf helped Ranma up to take him to the medics, which this stunned everyone including Genma, but why would this brute even act this way? It was hard to figure him out as he never spoke one word to anyone. He did not even trash talk or gloat.

The next round was the number 1 ranked Happosai, which he thought he could play a dirty trick on Lone Wolf by swapping his cold water with warm water as he had been doing with all the gang members he fought against. He did take that something was off with this fighter, which this was as soon as he poked Lone Wolf's pressure points. Happosai took the body blows thinking that with the last of the pressure points, Lone Wolf would be reduced to the strength of an infant. The scary thing was this was when Happosai found out that Lone Wolf was different, as Happosai was Ki blasted out of the ring when he dropped his guard to flick Lone Wolf out of the ring. Cologne was very alarmed at this development determining that Lone Wolf must have been extremely powerful at the age of an infant. Happosai stood on the ground dumbfounded about this guy as he did not need to transform to defeat him. Lone Wolf did not even attempt to go for the water.

The next round starred number 256 ranked Shampoo, which to everyone's shock, Shampoo was holding her own. Lone Wolf was struggling to keep himself awake, but he fought with extreme focus. Every blow was calculated and swift. He jumped out of the way as she went to punch him out of the ring before he pushed her out when she tried to balance herself on the edge. Just as he did before with Ranma, he helped her up before he collapsed onto the ground from exhaustion. He looked up at her weakly and smiled at her. He was nearly drained of all his strength. Cologne came over to her daughter and cleared her throat. "Well my child, it appears that both you and Ranma could not defeat him. You do realize that this makes him your new fiance, do you not?" she asked. She looked over at him and smiled. "I see some good in him yet. Why don't you help him recover and see if we can coax him into fighting for us?" she suggested. She closed her eyes and smirked. "He'll win the tournament after all. I can't foresee a yokai having any need of being in a gang" she said. Everyone looked at her shocked. "Y-y-yokai? Aren't they extinct?" Mousse asked. She closed her eyes at how stupid of a question that was. "All the weak ones...I believe that he may be a Daiyokai" she stated.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/

You don't own me! (InuYasha/Ranma½)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9