Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

His new mate (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

His new mate (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 10:01 am

She comes out of hiding and lays on her back in front of him to let him take in her sent and take her as his mate she wags her tail
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 9:23 am

He follows her, sniffing her scent as he goes to her hiding place. then like a puppy he wags his tail & barks at her as to say 'found you.' He then licks her telling her in that kiss that he will not harm her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 9:18 am

Soon both him and kari were put back into the in closure as she goes hide somewhere the scientist  smiles "looks as tho she playing hard to get" he chuckles
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 3:14 am

Since she was still out of the enclosure all he could do was stare at her, wanting her. he was alone but he wanted that to end. he needed more then a friend. he wanted her as his companion, and hopefully his mate.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 12:36 am

Soon kari wakes up and sees she is now a female timber wolf she look around then see his lustful gaze on her she cowers her tail between her legs
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 7:26 pm

The wolf ate hungrily gobbling up all the food she got him
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 10:26 pm

Kari was a 21 year old silver hair zoo keeper who was hired by a research laboratory to help the population of timber wolf back up thay already had a male and he only seem to trust her so she was in charge of feeding him "ok boy it's feeding time "this wolf was huge and furry she smiles as he comes  she pets him happily then exits the habitat 

(Looking for some one to play the wolf and I'll play kari and the scientist to turn him into his she wolf)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His new mate (open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4