Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

His new mate (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

His new mate (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 8:34 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
The little girl giggles as she rubs his belly happily

his tonue lolled out and his red cock exposed itself as she rubbed him her touch making him horny.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 8:19 pm

The little girl giggles as she rubs his belly happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 4:56 pm

The Male wolf enjoyed the petting the children gave him his tail swished & his eyes slitting shut to the bliss of being stoked by her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 4:09 pm

She giggles and says puppy and pets him kari allowed the toddlers to pet her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 11:29 am

He looks at her intently. Then approach her& sniffing her scent.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 11:09 am

Soon some kindergarten students are lead to see the wolfs as a little girl looks at him in aww
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 5:45 am

The alpha male wolf proudly parade them around the enclosure.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 1:30 am

Soon the pups were old enough to explore the inclosure as they fallow thier big papa around
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 1:16 am

He returned from the scout. He smiled inwardly to the site.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 1:07 am

Soon the pups try opening thier eyes for the first time kari smile and nuzzles her babies
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 12:04 am

Samanthatheokami wrote:
Soon the pups start wiggle about their eyes still close as they whimper loudly
he wags his tail then goes to catch her something to eat while they nurse

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 11:59 pm

Soon the pups start wiggle about thier eyes still close as they wimper loudly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 11:29 pm

He groomed them then groomed his mate.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 11:26 pm

Soon she gave birth to three girls and three boys as all six nurse from thier mama
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 11:04 pm

He still doesn't like the human veterinarian near his mate. He growled low, but don't attack. He licks her as she gave birth to their pups.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 10:53 pm

Soon she starts to give birth in the den as vets help her give birth he knew the humans where helping her kari licks him happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:46 pm

he licked her back and nuzzled er then faugh t to get to her as she licked her belly wanting to comfort her aND GIVE HER HIAS LOVE

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Kari goes and licks his mussle to let him know she ok after her chek up as she feels the pups stir
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 3:58 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
Soon they Finnish and take them both for a pysacial
they had to sadate the male in order to catch his mate & they had to cage him so he would not attack in case he woke up from the seditive they gave him

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 3:48 pm

Soon they Finnish and take them both for a pysacial
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 3:17 pm

He growled at the human. He did not know they were keeping tabs on her pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 3:13 pm

Soon a human in a white comes and gives her her an ultra sound and he sees it show his pups inside his mate
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 1:44 pm

her mate and protector slept beside her but every day as ofen as he culd he would bring her the meal the humans left for them he licked her as she ate he knew she was filled with his litter and was happy but he was concerned too.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 1:39 pm

She howls loudly in plesure soon she is pregnant a litter of 6pups as she naps in the den
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 10:20 am

the male wolf licked her face then groomed her privates before mounting her nipping her neck in a love bite as he took her and made her his alpha female and lifemate

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His new mate (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next