Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

His new mate (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

His new mate (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 8:52 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
Balto help her clean the pups happily as he wags his tail
she wags her tail and then rests from the birthher tail thumping the dirt "what will we name them? she asked

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 8:50 pm

Balto help her clean the pups happily as he wags his tail
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 8:43 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
Balto was with his mate he was helping her groom her self when he sees her pant he knew then it was time her comfort her nuzzle her neck softly

she whimpers in pain from the labor as she slowly gives birth to a litter of 6 pups

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 7:56 pm

Balto was with his mate he was helping her groom her self when he sees her pant he knew then it was time her comfort her nuzzle her neck softly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 1:21 pm

The alpha male wolf returned the nod then left the couple alone.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 1:18 pm

The male nods happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 1:17 pm

The wolf knew that he was mated to his daughter but saw how much she likes him. He sniffed them to ensure that she was pregnant. He then told the new male to take care of her & the life inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 12:34 pm

Balto grooms his mates belly happily and wags his tail soon he lays next to her to take a nice nap as he murrs happy to be having a family with her he sees the alpha come by
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 11:04 am

She smiled with a nod to his question. "I am fine." She replies as she licks him affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 10:16 am

Balto mates with her throw out her heat and licks her belly full of young happily 'are you ok? "He asked nuzzleing her lovingly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 9:50 am

she moans and arched back against him "take me mate me make me yours completely. fill me with your seed and your litter of young" she demanded like the child of the alpha would do when she wanted something she got it and with him inside her she was now his and he was hers.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 9:40 am

Balto murr and siffs as her then mount her and nibbles her ear happpily "im going to make you mine he says with a smirk as he humps her slowly and plesubly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 3:31 am

(that is fine)

The female wolf returned to Baltimore. She was in her heat. She licks him and present her self to him.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 10:10 pm

Soon a year passed and the new male know as balto(it's just a name)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 10:00 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"I won't he says licks her back

she smiled as he licked her. her tail swished in joy. she then went to play with her brother in a rough and tumble match

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 9:17 pm

"I won't he says licks her back
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 9:07 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
He"uh mabye we should wait to do that when your older "he says

the female shrugged then licked him affectionitly "alrighty but dont forget you promised"

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 7:59 pm

He"uh mabye we should wait to do that when your older "he says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 7:54 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
The new male play thier silly game

they barked happily as they tried to mimic their parents snd mounted him then let him mount them "fun" one said the other agreed

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 7:51 pm

The new male play thier silly game
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 7:17 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
One of the pups of the previous litter tackles the new male and he playfully nudges him back

his sisters join in on the fun tackling the new male thinking this was a new game

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 6:37 pm

One of the pups of the previous litter tackles the new male and he playfully nudges him back
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 4:36 pm

the male asserts his dominance and mates her throughally then mates his beta letting the alpha rest and nurse her young

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 3:08 pm

She lets him mount her as the beta says to the new comer
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 2:58 pm

To ensure that he had a good verity in pups he still wants to mate with the new one so he tried to mount her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His new mate (open)   His new mate (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His new mate (open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next