Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New life (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 10:49 am

Lobo limped as he headed to the house he needed to be home with his mates and children. Ty kissed back wrapped her leg and foot in his shirt sleeve after ripping it off he would need swift to remove their bullets when she pointed to the house he nuzzled her and continued towards it and safety.

The cat holding Martha child hugged her 'swift will do all e can for her little one " she said and let her go so she could be with her mother. Swift knew he had to give her the blood in small doses and be careful but he was well trained and would not do anything to harm or kill Martha or the child inside her he kept them both monitored as they took in the blood.

Leon nodded to her as they rode the plane back to lobo's house and the cat den outside where he lived. once back at the house he took her and her boys to his personal den deep in the back and laid her kids in one bed then her in his bed and laid with her hugging her. he had no idea yet of the child growing inside marian she would need to tell everyone she mated with she was having their child but right now the young neko was worried for her mother.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 8:30 am

The tall cheetah swift, helped the sick human female onto the nearist bed possible. While that's gojng on, martha tryed to take in what's happening, and trys to listen, but her mind begain to spin around in circles. Her soft color eyes closeing drowning out the voice and sound of the male. As she fell into a coma, at this ponit now they hade to wait, with a baby innher belly, he needed to be careful , as now her body is being unstable by the different bloodnit was giving her. At this rate the child might end up dieing, and hdr in clouded . At this ponit they hope the mate of martha would come and save her. Out side holding her back is a nother larger cat holding merian away from the room, as Martha at this time is too week and needed time alone. As the young neko scream."mother! Let me go!" She yelled.

The war frount got louder and more guns shots could be heard from the home. The pack of wolfs from the enamy side shoot as many powerfull bullets as they can, trying to kill the wolf and tigger. As the tigger removed parts of gis body armer and gave it to Nana for safety she looked up at him nd worryed."dont die.. t... am sorry.. wait.. ty.." she added looking into his yelled eye givjng him a t kiss. As they drew closer the male tiger picked her up once again runinf with her following the alpha wolf to safty. "I see the house!" She yelled poniting over at thehouse. As bybthe looks of things they where close, and just needed to out fun the wolfs abit farther, untill a good shot from one of the wolfs got the small bunny foot, then shoot the back of the tigger, followed by shooting the wolfs back lag. Some great shoots but theybdidnt stop them as they made it half way they ran into the thick bush, and hide there for a little bit as they might be found out by Nana bleeding lag.

Jan blushed as he picked up her two boys and her self taking hsr back to the air port and to take them back home. As the sickness is out of control here, it can't kill them only humans, but for a child to live like this will scare there brains and Jan didn't want to do that. The new male she ment helped her and her childern taking her things back to the air port and flying them back to the master home of lobo."thank you, I'll be great full if you would be the father of my children.. you look like a wonderfull father" she added as they took a set waiting once again to fly home.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 11:07 pm

swift knew vics blood would help he was a strong kitsune but the one she needed most was her mate he got them all aside and aided her the best he could lucky for all involved he had prepARED FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND HOOKED HER UP TO A MACHINE THAT LED TO AN IV IN HER VEIN "REST" HE TOLD EHER AN D LET HER DRINK A LITTLE WATER BUT THE IV WOULD HYDRATE HER SO TOO MUCH WOULD MAKE HER SICK. HE THEN START THE BLOOD TRANSFUSION AND EMPIED BAGS ONE AT A TIME INTO HE BODY ALL OF THEM FILLED WITH THE BLOOD OF HER WOLF MATE "THIS BLOOD WILL HELP YOU AND THE CHILD ITS NOT THE SAME AS THE SOULD BIND BUT WE NEED lOBO HERE FOR THAT RITUAL" HE REPLIED TO HER AND LET HER REST THEN TOLD HER CHILD WHAT WAS GOING ON AS BEST HE COULD DEDUCE

The tiger growled at the guns and pulled up his bullet proof clothing to protect her and his head "we will be fine beloved bunny no worries"

lobo out doged the bullets he been hunted before and outsmarted the best human hunter around. compared to that these wolfes were nothing the human had his wolf hound & that man knew where to hurt. He shook off the memory and kept heading for home and his waiting mates who needed him

The lion smiled at her words and nodded then lifting the boys onto his back and her in his arms he ran back towards the place he had always called home leaving this foul place forever to live his new life with them at his side
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 6:10 pm

Martha watched vac cut his arm abit, no time she bit into his bleeding arm and drink as much blood as she could, it almkst got her to vomit but she tryed to keep that in. As shd drank enough, not to much to hurt vac and not to little. Renoving her mouth from his wound, shd took deep breaths as lobo was closer to the home, but not close enough, her bodybwas slightly warm still, she hoped this blood would last her awhile as she layed on vac bed."just let me be here. For abit. " She breath heavly as she didnt feel too good. "Get me water.. any thing.. I don't wish to loss this baby.." she added as the caose happened in the larger home nether of the cats knew about the out brake, as merians ears heard her mother cry of help and moans of pain. She jumped ovef the counter and ran out side as she used her cat speed to run inside to see her mother in pain"mom!" She yelled touching her forhead ."mom!" Martha pated her head as vac moved her to get her mother some air."what's happening!?"she yelled in painic.as the doctor came in being swift.

As they where close Nana was being held bybthe large tigger as she looked behind him seeing larger wolfs with guns shooting them, Nana put her head down and hid it between his chest"guns!! " She yelled as they needed to duck down from the other warriors.

Jan walked into the hkuse enjoying her new home, but the smell and the diseases was spreading and she didnt want her children in a place like this, yes it was mkre in the wild as she thought but shd didnt know what esle to do, she watched the lion and listen to him. As she has untill night, to make up her mind, as the children shent back to runing around tired from the plan trip. As she walked into the kitchen to eat some food from her long trip she thought and thought fkr a while untill she ran over to Leon nd poked his furry main"well go.. I don't wish to be alone.. I wish to be with someone! Any one.. you have been to kind to us.. let's go.. to the place thays safe for me and my kids... with you.. because something about you I can trust.. not just for ms.. but for my kids!" Shs yelled giving him hope in her eyes showing pride , showing that lost spirit she once lost which she got backa again.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 5:15 pm

vic stared at her and she quickly explaine "oh gawd and you got the lives inside you" he siad and took a claw and made a cut on his skin then let her drink he was not as strong as lobo but if it helped her to live he would do it

lobo ran fast bt even his fastest he still took time to get home and pryed e make it in time to save hr. ty followed carringhis newest mate he was slower due to the bagage and his human disguise as he lumbered after the quick wolf

jade held he hand "i still apologize for it kiria i plan to make it right..."he said.

"well its not mine but its home until we can get out tomorrow " he said leaving the lugsge by the door he hated the smell "should bought three one way to africa"he muttered hen looked to her "humans wont come hee for you jan i know you will be safe im going to the cat house tomorrow you all may join me if you still want to by ten" he said giving her at least one night to make her choice here where it was safe and away from humns due to the sickness or with him at the mansion in the city where he be fighting the humans off until they caught the disese and died off
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:59 pm

There was no ponit in asking the rabbit as she compley frggot , as the larger tigger picked her up and careyed her away she kicked and scream while he did that, "let me go!" She yelled then he covered hsr mouth with tap as they needed to sneak out of the city to make it back home, but mean while t home, kiria was laying back as she turned twords her first mate and blushed while he looked st her.as she shook her head"no.. its fine.. its my falt my took over and I hade no contrle of what I did.. I apologize" she added merian sigh softly as she pated her on the head. The ajr was cold that morning ,on a hot summer day it wouldnt be cold as it was this morning. Later in the day it got even colder, martha was back fromnher nape as she whent to get something o eat. She didnt feel all too good, maybe it was a fever. She stoped in her tracks, her heart skiped a bet, her body shivered, her eyes widen, no.. this cant happen.. no this cant happen..." no.." she whispered as she knew what this was and she wasn't going to let it happen. She knew it will take a while for lobo to come, she she ran as fast as she can and grabed vac,"hay! Cut your self! I need to take some of your blood now!" She baged as she needed somthing or else she'll end up 6feet in the dirt.

Once they made it to there location, the aiport was rather empty, there was a few animals here and there but no humans, as they left the aairport and heading to there new home, the place was bussy filled with animals but uet again not humans, as they akmost mafe it to there house they droved by a brige seeing endless amounts of dead human bodies, as they drove in a taxi car Jan saw this and covered her pups eyes and covered hers in horror, how ? Was it the sickness she heard so much about? She wasn't sure as the csr pasted the pit of dead bodies, Jan cuddled her face to his furr not wanting to remeber what she saw. As they made it to there two stories home, they unload there luggage from the taxi and put them into the house as Leon payed the cab driver.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:33 pm

he grabbed the rabbit "what you mean she might not make it she has my young is she going to die" he barked then left telling ty to bring the absentminded professor rabbit with hem he had to get back to martha had to save her even if it meant giving her his blood to do it he would

leon sighed and did what they did and rub her belly "she misses him deeply" he sighed

jade entered later wanting her to have her time alone he hung his head in her presance "it did feel good but i should had restrained myself i am sorry but i can nit undo what i did" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:12 pm

Nana gave them both a worry glare. Then her eyes turned over to lobo as she shook her head."the cure to this disease is hard to fine, in a nother contry not far from here, that a out brake happen and lots and lots of humans are dieing off one by one because of the out brake.." shd added shosing a video of there near by contry, as the humans was slowly dieing , first they gdt hot and sick, then they don't feel pain, then after a few wweeks, they stsrt to get large red bumbs on there skin, once that's they loss body fat and die of from the disease. The half breed rabbit typed in somthing into her computer and showed hat she stold from the labs " this is a DNA of a human male" she added then she showed a dkffsrent type of DNA" this is from a female dog.." she added as shd put them together showing a stronger bond"now they havd been experimenting of half breeds because they have strongsr blood , animals are not abkd to feel the lain or any thing so they don't get the deadly disease" shd paused and looked ovef twords lobo"martha... she's. Human.. make sjrr they take good csre kf her.. becahse shd might nkt makr it.." she added as she turned off her laptop and sigh softly as there was nothing ekse they can do , then she turned roubd back at the blank screan and turbed back around nd waved her hand with a smile "hay, have we meet before? Hi am Nana.. how did ya get here? And- she looked over at her shiny bawls kf graps and ste some becahse she loved sting them."mm " as she completed frgot about what they talked about and what happened.

After the long nape , as the plan trip is a 7hour trip so after waking up it has been 5hours since they last sleeped as the Leon soke up he turned to see the tso pups sleeping on there mothers lap touching and huging there little sister. Then jan soke up and turned to Leon as she was still asleep, and shd was thinking baout hsr husband, she pulled the lion into a deep kiss , as she removed her lips from his as shd smiled "mmm love" she said softly falling back to sleep again. But the pups was nos wake and well, shd jumped around but they tryed to make sure there mother was still asleep.

Kiria blushed and fave him a shokking look"what.. you mate md.. oh god.. umm.. " she blushed softly as she fekt his seeds drip from hdr opening."umm we hade sex.. wow.. so you made that feel good.." but it was odd because she jjst ment him. So she gkt up and ran to om, with no ond in there and feel asleep thdrd alone tonight. As ths next day roled by merian was in ghe kitchen in the car house with the now mated kiria as they both talked to one another "hay!" Merian added, then kiria roled her eyes and just sat there like shs didn't care
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Their little whines tugged at his heart and he gave a sad nod to their words "yes but he is always with you in your heart and watching over you" he said to them he let them go but when they returned he asked himself "what did they mean by 'Show her love, like how daddy did' i am new at this so i do not understand..." he sighed and just held her for now and closed his eyes for some sleep he ponder on the question later right now he was tired and the pups were so silent and the plane rocked so gently he soon feel into a deep sleep.

he kissed her as he orgasum and filled her with his seed he liked her face as she awoke he was still deep inside her when she asked wht happened he blushed and said "we mated kiria your body wanted mine you desired me and then i desired you sn di was unable to stop" he said kissing her "i'm sorry' he said as he extracted himself from her feeling ashamed and felt bad for mating her while she slept completly unaware of the mating

lobo waited while Nana got dressed and went over her notes he was patient with her and went over the plan and everything he discovered then asked her what they was to do now "should i look for a new cure ?" he asked not wanting any more lives lost
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:57 am

The pups just looked at him as they both stared up into the larger lion and let out a soft puppy wines "so.. Daddy is .. Dead" they both said in a depressed voice, they all looked down as Leon pated the two on the back bringing them closer to confurt they both understand, they needed to bring there mother confurt and give there mother some type of happiness, for the lose of there father. As the puppy's looked into the lions eyes "okay.. We understand.. We'll do are best to show mama love, but since she's sad... Show her love . Please like how daddy did." He added as they both nodes after a matter of minutes they left the rest room and whent back to there set as he came back to a sleeping Jan, as now she just needed to be hold, for the lost of her lover. As the pups know and whent back to there set and stayed quite while she sleep.

Kiria moaned heavy, enjoying this, wishing for more, as her body is lost in bless, wanting more, as she dreamed about heavy and none stop sex . But she didn't know she was being filled by a larger black cat, she gasped and brought her arms and kitten claws to his back pulling him closer to her body, as he thirsted deep into her tight untouched hole as now he was pounding around at her womb , her walls tighten as she let out a low meow as she came hard around his cock as her walls milked his seeds, slowly opening her eyes she meowed once again as her lags gave out from the heated sex "what.. Wha.." She didn't know what just happen"what happen?" She asked blushing even more .

As nana moaned slowly died down as with her body heat as he cleaned her up, she was in panic as lobo came in as she got off the larger tigger covering her breast and naked body, looking over at the large male with her soft red eyes . Blushing bright red. "Ehh.. What report?" She asked then she looked over her knots as she grabbed something to get dressed . " oh, what did ya get any thing?" What he gathered was a few labs, but sadly nothing , but there was one lab that was still open, and he saw some rather interesting things, a little girl with angle wings, a half wolf breed with horns, much more but they all died that same moment, as there trying to find out a antidote for a sickness in a nother country
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:31 am

Leon returned the hug and also apologized for calling them stupid. "sorry i did not mean that" he said "sorry for calling you stupid and no you did nothing wrong your daddy loved you very much he spoke tenderly when he mentioned his family and i knew he spoke from the heart" He made a strange face to that remark but continued to console hem 'yes mooa is upset because your daddy is unable to return to you all" he hen swallowed hard "i know you both are smart pups so you will understand i think when i tell you that your daddy is in heaven" he said then looked to them "do you understand what i mean?" he asked unsure if they understood death but they was smart and their father was not the first one killed. "as for who will be your daddy i am unsure your mom is sad due to his death she said she promised him she would move on but i think she needs time to morn so for a while you may not have a father but you got each other and for now i am here alright?" he said as he rubbed their backs "you need to be strong for both your parents now, and one thing you both can do is give your mother sympathy and comfort her" he turned to the tough acting pup, right your not stupid then do not act it, right now your mommy, she needs your strength, and could use your help to get though his tough time while she mourns the loss of your father"

He still did not know she was asleep as he closed his eyes and thrusted in her slow and senual at first loving to hear her moans but as her walls hugged him and drew him deeper in ned of a stronger nmating he sped up growling her name as he neared his orgasum his spines scraping her and stimulating her to ovulate before he orgasumed and filled her untouched womb

ty drank her fluids but at the tap to his head put her down and blushed hard to lobo who stared at them "sorry to interupt you two lovebirds but i got the report" hesaid amd handed it to her winking as if telling her it was too late to hide now and that he seen everything

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:35 am

The pups looked at him oddly as he picked them up and placed them in the privet rest room, as Jan relaxed abit as she layes her head back falling asleep , as she relaxed her eyes from crying so much. As the pups was placed on the floor they both looked up and heard the lip as one asked"daddy's not coming back? Did we do something bad? We're is daddy?" The young pup ask then one got abit upset "am not stupid!" He added trying to act tough but the other pup cried "daddy's not coming back!?" He yelled showing sadness in his puppy eyes. The tough looking pup looked over at his brother and roles his eyes"I understand! But if daddy isn't coming back.. Then who's going to be are dad?and mommy is upset?" He asked as they both felt bad and desited to give the lion a hug followed by apologize.

Nothing but soft moans as she leaned her head back, letting him lick up her neck, it hurted for abit but her wet walls wanted it so bad that it didn't hurt all to much, her shifts moved against his thurst feeling his hard cock deep into her folds, as she moaned loudly the black cat now her first mate and lover, she blushed badly trying to get her body calm down in her dreams not knowing of the heavy sex the two was doing .

Nana was lost in bless, as her wall wall leak clear liquid from her hot bothered clit down to his throat now tasting her sweat juices ,"ahh yes" she pulled his head more closer to his mouth as he keeped that up the time pasted by and lobo was already on his way back, he came back when nana leaned her head back cuming hard onto his long tounge feeling his tounge enter her tight hole, as her body shivered from the high orgasim,"ahh yes ty!" She moaned then she looked up and covered her breast when she saw lobo ." Oh god! Lobo!" She blushed as she watched the tigger lick her clean she tap his head to put her down.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 9:11 am

"nice to meet you Jan lox, i am Leon lion sorry for the odd last name but i never really had one.." he said then the pups spoke up about him being her man toy and he released her hand then she asked him to talk to them and nodded knowing it give her a chance to be alone and mourn and save her sanity. he waited until the seat belt sign flashed off then gathered the two boys one in each clawed arm and took them away from their mother to give them a stern talking to... "look... pups, i am no toy" he began "your mother has suffered a great loss and you are too young and stupid to feel it" he said "your dad isn't coming back" he said "you are all that she has left" he told them "you both still young but it is time to stop the games and be more grown up for her sake" he added gripping their small shoulders "this is a lot to put on you both but childhood must be put aside you must be grown up now. you need to put her needs first above your own" he said "understand?"

he winced when her cherry popped and licked her in apology for the pain he had said he would not hurt her so he felt bad when he did. her walls soon adjusted and began to suck his huge cock in he thrust and moaned at the tightness as he drove deeper into her unaware she was doing this in her sleep and that her body had been following instinct.

Ty did not stop his ministrations on her pussy. he grinned to the sound she made and wanting more of that voice he delved his tongue deep into her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 7:43 am

The pups let out a soft Yelp, from his teeth showing, Jan looked over watching the larger male, grab a hold of the pups and sat them in there chair , and plowing the set belt on them while the plan was high in the air, Jan watched him sit next to her then the shewolf pated his large paw and nodes "once again... Am great full for you knowing my husband, and for you to care... Thank you" she gave him a smile then she layes her head on his shoulders while he spoke to her, she raised his paw, with her smaller wild paws, as she cuddled his hand before saying her name introducing her self twords the lion. "Am Jan .. Jan lox " she added raising her hand as she shook his paw his large lion paw. Things turned for the worse as the pups saw this and they know how to speak at there age being 6 years old"ohhh mom got a man toy!" As they both said over and over again, which got Jan upset as she placed her own on her forehead "please take them to the back and talks with them... Am about to loss my mind ," normally her husband would fix this but now he's gone.

Kiria was fast asleep, as her body was now doing the talking, while the male black cat entered her and Britain to give the female cat in heat a few thurst of his harden cock, the kitten moaned softly from his thurst ,enjoying it , at first it got her hurt abit as this male is her first, but after awhile it felt good, her body heating up while her walls tighten around his cock , bagging for more of him inside her .

Nana blushed and was pulled closer to the male tigger and picked up into the air "ekk" she let out a soft squeak, like rabbits would make , now she was being pleasured once again by his rough tinge, placing her hands on his large furry head, while his tounge did the work, her walls already closeting it, following by loud none stop moans ,"ahh mmm" she moaned shifting her hips to his tounge now getting a tast of her wet folds

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:27 am

Leon let her talk  he roared to the young showing his fangs when they annoyed the deer who was concerned for their safety he onlt left jan long enough to buckle them in "stay " he told the duo then retook his seat and let jan moan the loss of her love laet her talk of wanting him to raise her kids even let her mention having his... He knew it was the grief talking  and just rubbed her holding her against him "you can move on but you also need time to moarn your beloved aaron i am sure he did not want you jumping the first man that came into your life' he said "and i am kind but like your husband i am a part of this war i am glad he saved he life he went to save. he spoke of you while we 'questioned' him... but i should had been faster, if i had the speed of swift, he would had lived." he said "it is my fault he's gone" he added "i am sorry....so sorry..." he said to the woman who's name he did not know.

Jade snoozed lightly beside her  his eye cracked when she snuggled against him and he wrapped an arm around her to keep her warm then he felt her rubbing her hips against his stimulating his cock to become hard it rubbed against her folds as she moved against it then he gasped as it found her entrance awakening him "wha... why..." he began unsure what question to  ask first  she moved again and all questions faded he gripped her hips thrusting into her his own needs now needing to be sated.

he blew a breth through his nose "yes you did little one a strong and powerful t-i-g-e-r" he purred then lifted her up his cock was sated now he wanted to sate his mind of its desire to eat her. "this tiger is going to eat you now bunny-kins" he purred then lowered her pussy to his lips and took  a nice long lick the roughness of his scratchy tong stimulating her folds and clit. he did it again tasting the mixture of his cum and hers and moaned at the heady combination.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 9:49 pm

The female wolf gave him a worryed look, and shook her head as she cleaned the tears from her eyes."no no, its fine...it hurts so much.. but I promise him.. I promise Aaron, I will move on.. if he ends up dieing.. I told him not to join the war, and he did. Am happy he saved life.. but am also mad he hadd to go and.." she covered her eyes once again as the pups got out of hand as the lion grawled telling them to sit and they did. Then Jan smirked as the luos finallybshut up"thanks.. and you will be a grest father.. they need some disaplene any way.. there to dame spoiled." She added as ince Leon hhged her and cuddled her up into his furr the little pups didn't seem to care and gkt back up as the small pups bounced aroun, then a taller ffemaledear walked over to the couple "miss , am very sorry , but could you mind watching your children? Am afraid they mkght hurt them self's" she added the jan placed a hand on her forhead and looked over to Leon" I love it for you to csre for these puos... or give then a spanking once we gdt to are new home.." she grawed already tired of there shit. As she keaned her head onnhis shoulders"I love him... but maybe I can... thank you for understanding... your a sweat heart.. and wouldn't mind you raiseing my pups. Or many kittens.. if you want them to..." she sigh softly pressing her hand over her heart in pain of her loved one.

Kiria smiled and let him wash her body, she layed back and let him dry her body as well, then later, the two was in bed. Sleeping in the same spot as shebwas cuddled up in his arms. Kiria didn't want any sex but that inner cst did. As she was in deep sleep, cuddling her body clkse to his. In the middle of the long night , kiria fekt an odd hest rushing all through her body, now that she was of age to mate, her inner depths needed to be feed. But she was still asleep as they cuddled , his shaft in his sheath begain to harden from her hips rubing up and down his sheath, making his swollen. What's going on with ber body? She didnt know?! As she was having wet dreams as her body craved somthinf any thing, and there was a male next to her, as that inner cat craved what she deserves.

After many rounds with the powerful tigger, she keaned her heas back moaning louder as she fekt his seeds inter her small womb, ready for a nee breed of life..taking deep breaths of so many rounds kf none stop sex. The rabbit layed her body on the wall, the onky thinf supporting her from falling to the floor , as her lags was stacking from the sex. Thdn she fekt his strong arms around her, cuddling her lovingly. "Mmm..." she added then she blushed and got up quckly."umm.. where am I?" She asked abit worryed in her tons befkre looking st ty and looking at her body before shd blushed."ohh"she put it together as she hade sex with the tigger."ohh god.. I.. hade sex with a tigger" she added blushing badly as shd slowly covered her body.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 8:52 pm

Jade turned his shaft away then ckept washing he "dont worry kiria i understand' he purrd and hen rinced her clean and wrapped her in a towel "i wont do more then clean you" he adds a s he dried her furr setting her back on the soft warm bed they would share together while he women slept

he never forgot the sex he had with marian but he never knew she had his child eve she did not know it nor did he think she could get pregnant while she was pupped. "it is fine you suffered a loss.... the cut is too deep, you need time. & who knows you may want to have your own kind to be the new man in your life... do not worry about me, whatever you choose, i will understand, i just want you to be happy." he said then growled to the pups to settle down. then sighed rubbing his head and apologized fr the anger telling her he never been around children before and even doubted he would be a good father he held her as she cried into his fur and rubbed her back he was not sure he could maybe he was forever destined a failure as a father

he seemed porud to make her come to feel her ogasm and make herself ready for his load of seed "its fine bunnykins im in such lust you can come agin and iwont stop i wnat to feel you come again so i am not stopping' he said as he sped up his hrstd wanting to join her before she orgasmed a third time then join her as they cme for the forth time mixing their vluids as whe hugged him pulling his cock deep to her womb that ws ready for life
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 8:27 pm

Kiria looked up and let out asoften spoken voice, not really wanting to talk to much, but as she fekt his tounge groom her furr, he could tast the blood from her time being locked up, hdr eyes still cryed if tears while holding him close, and not leting go, her body shivered slightly remebering the pain , the none stop pain she whent through. But with him that whent away his soft kind voice, his kind humble words, touching her heart one by one, she fekt his warmth onnher cold shivering body, she just wanted to cry into his furr , which she did. As she did so, she was still so sad that she didnt even felt hdr clothing come off her skiny body, she was feed but it was going to take awhile for her body to get the fat it needs, she stayed there relaxed as shebwas picked up bybthe black cat and was taken to the shower, as she knew all to well what's about to happen next. The water cold and abit warm, his fingers moving aroundbhsr naked frame feeling her breast and soft human skin, as he rubs sope onto her body, she has never felt like this before, she has never felt this kind of kindness before other then Lyna. Then she looked up with her soft green eyes feeling the head of his pink shsft rubing alonf her slits"umm.. I dont think am ready.." she added leting him wash the blood off her skin.

Did the proud lion recall? As he mated with merian, and now she was holding his child, a lovly big cat waiting for the time to grew into a kitten and get born into the new word , as the pups moved around in his arms, alot of people was giving the new couple odd looks seeing a lion with a wolf. It grossed out alot of people. But the shewolf didn't care, rubing her belly the luggage was taking to the plain as the lion and the pups aboard the plane ready to take off, as his new partner shd listened to him and looked down while her kids in the back set , jumped up and down"... thank you, and a family? Im nkt to sure.. " shd covered her mouth abit as she placed her head on his furr cryinf still as the lost really hit her, she placed her hand on his strong arms cuddling the lion as shs fekt his paw on her soon to be born baby girl."but.. these are not your own.. how arrbyoubgoing to riase then like your own kittens?" She asked still abit worryed as the plan took off and the hyper pups got out of there set and begain to bother the other people in the plan.

Nana yelled in bless, as she sraped her arm around him moaning low and heavy, shd never felt this good in a while, too long. Her bunny ears twiched up, same with her fluffy tail. Her tight walls squeezes his cock, as she kisses his lips deeply while his cock entered dedper into her womb. Shs frgot his name again but shd didnt care, he was fucking her sk good shd didnt wanted this tk end. But seeing its been awhile she came hard arkund his cock, but he waant done. She sticked hsr tounge kut moaning and pantinf"sorry.. it's been too long" she moaned as her still wet walls huged his cock wantingg his seeds.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 7:53 pm

he did pick her up and she snuggled agaist him as he carried her to his room her legs wrapped around him if not for wearing clothes he could had entered her and he knew it. he sat on he bed with her still against him. she was still close to him not wanting to let him go. "its is alright you can weep , cry or just hold me." he said "i am here and i am not going anywhere" he told her and kissed the top of her head gently showing her love and tenderness something she had not felt until she met lyra. he then began grooming her his long tail curled on the bed as he held her close to his body he then got up and stripped them both taking her to the shower for a nice warm bath to remove the dirt and any blood left in her fur.

Leon nodded "you need me more then they do right now" he said scooping up he two pups "come on lets go" he said and boarded the plane with them "do not fret young widow wolf another lion will rise and take my place in the battle there are others who would join the fight besides i always wanted a family maybe now i can finally have one" he said

he lifted her without a problem moaning to the tightness of her hold he nuzzled her when he felt no barrier and knew he was not her first but he was bigger then her previous mate which stoked his ego as he pounded her pussy showing her there was more then one way to eat her he ginned to that thought setting it aside for later right now he had to sate his loins with a claiming mating nana with all his worth
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 12:40 pm

Kiria hold him close wanting to be picked up by the black jaguar she blushed softly and über her head to his furry head wanting to be alone with the male, " no, I just need someone to confurt I already ate.. I just .." She snuggled her head into his fur not letting go as she cried into his furr, letting out a soft meow like sound, as she wraped her lags around his waste. He helped the kitten to her room as merian and the other larger female cat was in a nother room a sleep, as she was still close to him not wanting to let him go, he said about her kind soul and she did have a kind soul it's just she didn't have it , she did, but it still needed to be fixed.

Once the two male pups covered there eyes thinking there mother would kiss the male, she was now able to cry, tears filed her eyes as she covered them crying , her face filed with tears, wet from the crying as she hold the lion close , as her tears fall into his thick lion furr, after a matter of moments she stopped and blowed her snout with a tawle and put it into her purse . The drive wasn't long, what was long was to get to a ticket to the air line, as they made it there with there luggage, and the pups running around and hiting on another normally the shewolf would snap at them and hit them on the head to behave but she didn't do it, she was much to depressed to say or do anything, as she loved him so very much, as she saw Leon get him self a ticket she gasped "you.. Your coming with us? Are you sure?" She said in a soft voice .

Nana was now backed up to the wall, she covered her mouth watching the larger tigger closer to her body, watching his large paws slowly removing her clothing , striping her naked ,"ahh.. Ty.." She said softly now her soft red eyes looked down seeing his large red shaft, slowly enter her tight hole, while lobo was out the female rabbit was now being mated, as she was now his pray," ahh wait.." She baged feeling the full shaft of the tigger enter her tight hole"mmm" she baged she has hade sex before but never with someone as big as him. " ohh" she moaned feelin his crawls and larger arms pull her up.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 10:58 am

"anytime kiria anytime" he whispered to her and nuzzled her "you HAVE A GOOD SOUL YOU JUST BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH TRAMA BUT YER HERE NOW WIT US AND WE WILL DO all we cn to see nether you or marian go back" he said "if your hungy how bout we let the women rest and raid the kitchen you can even meet jake if your up to seeing him" he said

Leo held her against him love a loving embrace and as he figured the young covered their eyes tinking he would kiss her "cry it will help you feel better" he said his long hair hiding her face from her children "they wont see you right now" he told her as he took he to the airport asked where she was wanting to live then bought 4 tickets there and followed her all the way he knew he was leaving the others unprotected but this was important and he would not leave her until she was safe even if that meand remaining with her the rest of his life .

Nana backed away as her back hit the wall, but she keeped a smile on her still "don't be upset tigger, so .. Ahh" she felt his spin shiver. As he slowly moved his large cat paws up and down her smaller frame keeping her from moving away. She moved her hands closer to her chest as the male tigger address him self, quickly she grabbed a pen and wrote down his name ."ty " she added with a soft voice as he slowly moved away from her small body " now.. We just wait for ... " then her mind whent blank she quickly looked at note pad and smiled"we have to wait for lobo!" But she had to ask the same question over and over again"wait.. Why are you here ? And please don't eat me.." She baged [/quote]

he rubbed his face "i wont eat you rabbit though i do like my meat you are too good to eat" he said bad thing was marian had touched him before he left and by now he was feeling the lust and pressed his cock against nana his mind losing to the lust then in the next moment he took her claiming her as his

Lobo did as he was told his hood over his head as he recorded everything and kept a low profile. he worked hard unaware what was happening at the base
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 10:19 am

Kiria looked over at the male jaguar as she raised an eye brow , and then crossed her arms while she stood there listening to the large black cat speak. Her small cat tail sway to the side then hanged low same with her gray colored cat ears . She felt bad about lyna for losing her kittens and losing her home, she can kinda relate to her , she lost her home, her family, every thing. It brings her a spark of hope knowing she brought a sad lost soul like her self back to life. The house cat teared up abit as she moved her arms around his lower waste as he thanked her for helping his friend, lyna is like another she always wanted and now she no longer smells or sees death she can now bring a spark of that light she once have to the people that need it . As she kissed his furr happy the female understood the support from him, "I'll appreciate the chat" she whispered still having s soulless stare, as she lost so much in her life.

The female shewolf lost her mate and was now she's a single mother of two and soon thrid one will be on the way. Being 7mouths pregnant it was hard to know her husband lost his life before seeing his son being born. As the lion was so nice to help her pack and drive her to the air port she walked into the car and sat in the first set next to Leon while the kids got into the back set and was hoping back and down to young to know what took place ." Thank you much...." She said as she covered her face trying not to cry " sorry... I don't want to cry not In front the children.. Your a good man" she said taking deep breaths still sad about her lose. While the Leon took her to the air port to help her get to a nother safer place.

Meanwhile lobo got to work , on taking in information, and to not get into the war zone if someone is in trable to not get into the fight just record or writ about the information. That is for him not to draw attention to him self. Nana backed away as her back hit the wall, but she keeped a smile on her still "don't be upset tigger, so .. Ahh" she felt his spin shiver. As he slowly moved his large cat paws up and down her smaller frame keeping her from moving away. She moved her hands closer to her chest as the male tigger address him self, quickly she grabbed a pen and wrote down his name ."ty " she added with a soft voice as he slowly moved away from her small body " now.. We just wait for ... " then her mind whent blank she quickly looked at note pad and smiled"we have to wait for lobo!" But she had to ask the same question over and over again"wait.. Why are you here ? And please don't eat me.." She baged
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 8:04 am

he watched her pass then looked to lyra 'did i miss something?" he asked her looking very confused until lyra filled him in and he looked to kiria "poor girl" he murred and told lyra he would talk to her he gave the sad defeated lynx a hug then as she went back to bed the black cat followed the house-cat 009 girl "hey um i heard what you said but your wrong not completly wrong but about kindness and love your wrong" he said "i seen it i seen bad people but i also witness the good. he said "and here we got many who would love you lyra does i see it she loves you dearly and your words just cut into her kind heart if you want loss she knows it she had a litter of kittens and they were stolen and her home burned sown when she came here she was as ice cold as you she did not speak much either the shock from the loss of her babies changed her but i see you been nursing and she is the only one who could lactate feeding you healed her it was like she got her babies back thank you for bringing her back from the brink of dispare" he said as he held her

leon stayed with them toensure their safety from those who killed her mate he also gave condolences but as he carried her stuff and everything she also saw he was a good man willing to do so much for someone he barely knew

lobo chucked "good luck" he said "to all of us" he then left to do as she planned leaving the tiger alone with her.

Ty shifted back to his cat form he then played a bit with her laser pointer then looked at the rabbit "yes bunnykins we met maybe this form you will remember better since rabbits fear tigers " he said his hands on the walls around her small frame preventing escape "i get irritated easy so do try not to forget so much" he said anfd then reinduced himself for the final time.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 11:10 pm

Martha waved her hand and whent off to bed already tired from today's crazy day. As the black cat entered the cat house, he could over hear kiria speaking."you don't... under stnad.. " she lushed the fenake away as she looked up at the shining moon thsn she looked down" there is no such thing.. once you die your dead, there is no such thinf as love, kindness, and hop... there is no such thing as a soul or a heart of a kind person! You dont know what i habe been through! Being torchered every day! Watching other nekos and half breeds die infrount of me! Watching them, smelling there dead corps! I csnt.. I judt want to die.. because it hurts my brain.. its to late.. I cant tell him because hes DEAD!" She yelled as she showed anger, and more depression. "I.. I .. am going to bed.." she added as she bumpbed into ths black cat and pushed him hard to the side , being rather rude to the cst as she hissed deeply. As she walked pasted him.

Nana walked a straight path to her hide out as she puled pit a paper and begain tk writ on it. She put dosn the two names of the males and then she turned to them." Here is it! My place.. now come here, when its needed. Now there are many places around town that are labs.. they will kill or torcher you.. if they know your either a unknown breed or.. a neko.." she cough lightly as she ponited her lazer ponited at the wall poniting to the near by labs.. she stoped and remebered her friend, as she was a neko. She would lways enjoy playing sith her lazer poniter. She shook her head and ponited a few times before turning twords the two males."nkw one stays here and the kther go out..the wolfs are very smart.. if they see tso strong men together, they ether think , one " her paw like fingers show one finger as a paw"one they think your gay" thennshe pulled out two fingers " or two yoir up to somthing." She add poniting over twords lobo" go.. you need to be a look out and looked around and writ down information, return with it and then we get to thd next plan, findjng kut what to do.. now gkt that?" She asked as she may have a short memeryys, but she was great with plans. Then she smiled and gasped "whatvwas we talking about? Oh hay, have we ment?" She asked the two males. As she has no clue what just happened good thing she wrot it on the book. As she explained the plan, the wolf wife and her two children packed up nd left as far s they could.. the wife was rather depressed but as long as her chikdern was safe nothing else mattered. But it hurt to loss her life mate. As she listened to the leonnshe got packed up nd left as told.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 10:43 pm

New life (OPEN) WHJagBlack

"pardon me" the black jaguar said back to the human as it headed towards the cat house .

"no i am fine you eat your fill" Lyra said when the kitten asked if she was hungry then the feline looked down as she remembered the wolf and was depressed at hos he died.. hd brought her to cry as she pressed her head into her breast making soft kitten sounds. "I dont wsnt to live any more... its hurts.. it's hurts.."hearing that hurt her heart. "what hurts child you can tell me i know you have ben through a lot  more then anyone can imagine but if you die that only eases your pain but it will cause pain to others if you die i will morn just like you morn for the wolf" she said ass she guided her to the window "you did not get to say 'thanks' or even tell him 'good-bye' so tell the moon everything you want to say to the wolf let the stars carry your words to his soul"

they answer her questions even when she repeats them then remides her she took them here whever here was to be safe from the wolf hunting her. ty was bruly and got fustrated easy but tried to keep his temper.

meanwhile leon fond the home of the wolf told them the news and said they was welcomed at the home of lobo if theyy needed sactuary  but told them it would be best if they vanished left town even and never look back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New life (OPEN)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next