Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 9:13 am

Neo looked displeased about the turn of events. She gave a long sigh as she put away her sword and set it down by the door. She held her hands up and slowly approached Ruby. "Sadly Miss Nikos. I do in fact work for that power hungry fire witch. If i refused she would have shoved molten glass though my heart." She kept her cool and added, "And you fought her and lived. But I image she did not get some fairy tale season maiden power." Closing her eyes and gave a smile, "That witch going after some fake power. Oh I could laugh."

She looked at Ruby, "I guess Roman let you live. It would be the only reason why your still alive." She let her hands down slowly. She looked ruby in the eyes, "What? Surprised i can talk? Or do you want to say something sweetly." She was having a bit of fun teasing the girl. Going to touch pet her she winced as her wound began to hurt. She sat down at the table to take a breath.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 12:15 am

Pyrrha thought it a bit weird that Neo would even be bothering in this area, on top of the injury she sustained. "I see. Well, do make yourself at home." She said before going back to making the meal while listening to her explanation of her injury. Before she could say anything, she heard a knock on the door and froze. "Nobody is supposed to know I'm here." she tells Neo. Pyrrha hid as the door opened. Once she heard Ruby's voice however, she decided to come out. Pyrrha hugged Ruby back and smiled. "I know Ruby. I...I wasn't strong enough to beat her...." she says before getting hugged again. "Ruby...about Jaune knowing I'm alive..." before she could continue, Ruby saw Neo. "Ruby, it's ok. Shes not evil. How can someone as cute as her work for someone as evil as Cinder?"
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 4:42 am

Ruby waited a little before the door open by itself. She was a little careful and called out, "Umm Excuse me, I'm lost and I was wonder if i could stay the night." She walked past the door, unknowing past Neo. She looked around but when her eyes met her friend's she was in shock. Dropping Crescent Rose and began walking then straight up tackling her, "Pyrrha!! she called out and hugged her as tight as she could, "I can't believe your still alive!" She smiled and got up and smiled at her, "I saw you fight Cinder. S-she shot you Pyrrha. I w-watche.." Tears started to well up in her eyes. She held her friend again. Looking up at her, "I just know Jaune would faint when he sees you again." Ruby took a deep breath and turned around, seeing Of all people Neo by the door. Tensing up and taking a breath, "Pyrrha. Listen to me very carefully. That girl is dangerous. She almost killed yang and me." She looked at her weapon, "Hit her with all you power. I think she works under Cinder like Roman did." She looked back at Pyrrha, "We can't pull punches, because she will kill us."
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 12:22 am

Neo tilted her head a little to Pyrrha's questions. She did not want to answer her, but she could at least lie about it. "I gather information. Mostly for quest or in areas with dense grimm capital. Silence in those situations and perceptions help greatly." She smiled looking at her temperately ally and smiled. When asked about how she knew it was a arrow wound she crossed her arms, "I observed how you walked. It looks like your tendon was damage in that heel. A sprain however you would not be putting much pressure on as the bone would slip out of place." She was going to continue, but the door was being knocked on. Neo turned to Pyrrha, "Are we not alone then?" She got out of Pyrrha's grasp to walk to the door slowly. Taking out the estoc from the handle of her parasol. She looked at Pyrrha and open the door so she would be behind the door allowing the person or Grimm not able to see her. She held her sword at the ready in case it was an enemy. She hoped it wasn't someone that could foil the light trust with Pyrrha. A two on one fight against her was the last thing she needed right now.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Pyrrha watched to see what Neo would do. She didn't know why she wanted to be picked up, but she figured it would make her happy. She was surprised to see Neo hug her, so she in turn hugged back. She missed the feel of a hug from someone else. Especially since he was the last one she ever hugged..... She shook him out of her memory. No bad memories. She was suddenly surprised to hear her voice. It was subtle and sweet, yet so mature. "Your line of work? What do you mean, if you don't mind me asking?" She paused "And how do you know about that?"
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 3:47 pm

(( Eli gave permission. al i'm an old member too.))

"Jaune! Nora! ummm...ah Rin!" The red hooded girl yelled out. Her silver eyes looked around the forest having real trouble  making her way though. She lost her friends in the dense forest as they were taking a short cut. "Great... Man if i could only find them. then we could at least camp somewhere." She looked up seeing the sky was getting darker. She knew that more Grimm would be walking around when night fell. "Okay Focus Ruby. the best thing right now is to get somewhere safe for the night." Beginning to jog though the forest, she saw a large two story cabin built into a small cliff face. "It looks like someone home." Walking past the garden and to the door she could hear voices from inside. Knocking at the door and began to wait, "I hope they won't mind if i just spend the night."
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 5:55 am

Neo was a little shock when Pyrrha just picked her up suddenly. Looking back on it it was probably how she wrote it out. While she was being held she might as well give her a hug. It was a little different to care a little, but they were alone. She knew Roman would get a kick out of this. Writing down everything to Pyrrha would get tiring. Parting her lips she began to speak softly, "Um.. " She coughed then spoke in her mature voice, "Miss Nikos, I sorry I haven't been talking... I my line of work it's better for me to be silent." She let go of Pyrrha and looked at her, "But as it seems we are alone here, is there anything you want to ask? Oh and really two ursai made a arrow wound in you heel? really."

(( think it's better this way. Also ep 6 of rwby chibi))
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 10:17 pm

Pyrrha looked at Neo as she came downstairs. She looked at Neo pulling out a nice wine and taking it to the table. "Oh, that one? Alright then." Pyrrha smiled, then saw what Neo wrote, not understanding what she meant by 'you can have this for doing a good job', but she nodded at the other part and picked up Neo almost effortlessly.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 5:16 am

Neo watched as Pyrrha rushed out of the room. She took her parasol and made the effort to follow after her. Taking her time of course. When she entered the kitchen, seeing Pyrrha, then a wine rack with many bottles of the stuff. She smiled a little making her way to it. She pulled up a chair so she could reach the higher ones. Pulling out a nice Rouge. Setting it on the table then went to get glasses. This was actually turning out nicely she thought. Watching Pyrrha then going off to set the table for the both of them. She wrote, "I want to make this clear you can have some wine for doing a good job today." She crossed finger and gave Pyrrha a smile. "Also can I borrow a foot from your height?" She stood in front of her and looked up to Pyrrha's 6 foot tall statue from her own 4'9" one.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 11:19 pm

"Oh, my leg. I injured it a few days ago. Came across a few Ursai without my weapon. I'm fine though." An obvious lie, just in case. "Why were you all the way out here though?" Before she could get an answer, she too sniffs the air and realizes her stew was burning. She quickly runs back downstairs and manages to save it in time.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 8:49 am

Neo gave a light sigh as Pyrrha failed to understand any of her body language. When she was handed the notepad, she wrote down, "Your favoring one of your legs. Where are we?" She looked at Pyrrha and gave a light smile as she moved her body slightly to her. She wrote down, "Also, Thank you for helping me, Miss Nikos." Neo was thinking of playing this chide a little longer just enough to gain her trust. She sat down on the bed and took in a good whiff, writting "IS something burning?"

(( it's cool, I know you where busy from the start. Reply when you can.))
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Pyrrha merely watched the girl, unable to understand a single thing she was trying to communicate to her. "Hold on. I'll be right back." She said as she ran off to a room, grabbing a pencil and a small notepad and returning to Neo, handing the objects to her. "There you go sweetie. Now, whats the problem?"

//Lol, and apologies for the late reply. Hopefully, starting next week, I'll be on more often. I've been busy with finishing up school, and tomorrow is my last day.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 6:10 am

Neo started to take slower breaths to lower her heart rate. Smelling food as waited for who ever was cooking it to get to her. As the door open she looked up seeing Pyrrha Nikos. They never meet face to face, but from the way she spoke to her, the friends Pyrrha had didn't tell her what she looked like. It was a good thing. Keeping her breathing calm she lifted the back of the clothing she was wearing. Keeping pressure on the wound until Pyrrha could sew it back up. She noticed she needed assistance walking favoring a leg. She pointed to Pyrrha, then to her leg, then making a snapping motion with her hand. She need to find a notepad to communicate with her clearly, but body language would have to do. She looked around again, then made motions of looking, the letter R, and pointing to the both of them. As long as Pyrrha didn't know who she was, she could just heal up and leave her unharmed. If they were in the middle of nowhere it would be best to tell her so she could earn her trust until she could leave.

(( Was hoping for yang, but I'll take having Pyrrha alive anytime. Also.... "Jean be nimble. Jean be quick! Jean fell on the candle stick!" ))
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:58 pm

It had been a week. A week since Cinder killed her. Or at least..... that's what everyone thought. The last thing Pyrrha could remember was getting shot in the chest with an arrow, then absolutely nothing.
So it was very disorienting to find herself deep within the Emerald Forest, her chest closed up as if she had never been shot at all. Blood staining her outfit. Her body full of pain. With a groan she slowly attempted to rise, only to fall in pain as she discovered she had a broken leg. She hadn't suffered that kind of injury fighting Cinder. Nor did the battle take place here.
So why was she here?
Using her spear as a crutch, she slowly rose back up and wandered the forest, her body feeling like it was on fire. As she walked, she discovered an abandoned home and decided to make this her home for the time being.
About a day or two later, while looking for food, she saw a bit of red on the floor. She followed it up the tree and up to the body of an unconscious, tri color haired, impaled girl. With a lot of effort, she managed to climb up and rescue the little beauty, taking her back to the house to patch up. Thankfully, this house must've been an old hideout from The Great War as it had numerous medical supplies.
Hours later, as she was preparing a simple beef and vegetable stew, she heard a loud thud upstairs. She slowly walked upstairs and saw the girl, blood dripping from her body and a slight crack in the wall.
"You're gonna kill yourself if you keep that up." She said as she went to get the sewing needle and thread, returning to fix her up again.

//My apologies if my reply wasn't what you were hoping for.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 7:11 am

Remembering that red hooded brat on the airship opening her umbrella. She felt anger behind her calm face. Al she could remember after that was fighting off some grim and she was carried of by the strong force winds. Then all she felt was pain. A pain that awoke her seeing a tree branch had impaled her. As the blood from the branch dripped down on her face she blackout again. Waking again in a strange place. It wasn't a clinic or even a hospital like someones home. Looking around spying her clothing in the closet to her right including her weapon. Who ever saved her she knew she would have to kill them. It didn't feel right, never does. She leaned to her side feeling a sharp pain, clearly her wound didn't much. She pushed herself, but the wound opened up again. Grabbing her umbrella she hit the wall hard. He blood was seeping bad. Who ever live here needed to saw her back up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)   Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tri Colored Lost Girl (RWBY) (Mature and Canon Characters)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2