Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

My characters Empty
PostSubject: My characters   My characters I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 7:57 am

ooc: the name Karayan means "the Dark one"

Characcter name: Karayan Aono:

My characters Fb21add993fe17837c0c59a3fcebf8b41298713644_full
Blue eyes human form -- Red Eyes vampire form

summery of character: Son of Moka & Tsukane - character played in the roleplay with Eliment King of Lightning - Youkai Center of Greater Learning (R+V) full bio below:

Full Bio:
a shy boy. born of a human and vampire. been in normal school until his 16th year. his powers began to manifest when he hit puberty, but thanks to a spell it was controlled (the spell details are below) He also wore a Cross similar to Moka's for added protection.

he wears the cross around his neck, but that is not the only protection he has... Moka's father learned from Moka's interaction with Tsukune that the cross alone would not be enough since it can be removed so when Karayan began to show his powers. The Gram-pa Vamp wisely added a seal spell this was different then the cross. one no one could remove. Satisfied knowing to anyone who was not pure-blood the seal would just appear as an ordinary tattoo on Karayan's body.

However this would not stop him from transforming if he got pissed off enough. Moka's father assumed that their son would have similar temperament to his parents.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

My characters Empty
PostSubject: Leah Clearwater   My characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 4:16 pm

OmuYasha wrote:

Would you like to do something with a similar premise but a little different lore?
I were thinking a traveling werewolf makes his way into a logging town near an Native American Reservation, which he runs into a young Native American woman who shapeshifts into a Giant wolf.

She's been very angry about the affliction as of late because it were interrupting her menstruation cycle and she fears she's infertile. Her boyfriend dumped her because he "imprinted" on her cousin, and she thinks she'll never "imprint" on anyone. She wants to control her phasing into wolf form, which is triggered by emotions. She also linked with the minds of her pack mates which she can hear their thoughts and they can hear hers. She is very protective over her little brother who is now being forced to fight vampires albeit they all were forced into it due to this affliction.

Read this bio if you like some more ideas. http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Leah_Clearwater

Anyway, when she meets this werewolf, she's has her "imprint" but only now she becomes shy because he's an outsider and she thinks he'll find her crazy and freak out about her being a shapeshifter not knowing that he's a werewolf himself. The conflict will revolve around her pack mates not being comfortable in her dating someone that isn't like "them" and they find him a liability for a hostage. The vamps are nervous because their superiors said they killed off every single werewolf in existence, and yet here this one is roaming the streets of the town. They are obligated to kill him, but it would risk breaking the treaty with the shapeshifters. The superiors will catch wind and send a group of their finest to take out this werewolf, although they have no idea on this guy's potential.

this is the premise so far

Above is information on Leah Clearwater - One of my characters for the roleplay "A Beat to His Own Drum" with Omuyasha

Back to top Go down

My characters
Page 1 of 1