Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-06-20

Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature)   Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 9:29 am

Yang winced at the pain when Blake re attached her arm back up. It hurt alot, but she sighed and held Blake, “I-i was pretty angry at first. “ She tighten her hold, “ I thought ... I thought I knew you abandon us. for a long time I was thinking and working out what I would do when i saw you again.” Holding on to Blake’s arm in a painful way, “But Then a thought maybe you ran because your were protecting me. That he missed on purpose to hurt you.” Yang let go and backed away a little. She looked Blake over and over again. She felt like doing something crazy, but resisted, “How about you go take a shower, I’ll cook us something good to eat.” She sighed and walked over to the kitchen, turning to tell a joke, “Oh and thanks for giving me a hand, I really needed one. Heh he... that was terrible...” She went back and began to cook some rice and veggies.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature)   Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 11:10 am

Blake looked at Yang. Everything she said was true though, and that seemed to hurt her even more. She leaned on Yang as she sat next to her. She couldn't help but purr loudly in Yang's warm embrace. She looked at the arm and blushed. Knowing Yang would never accept any of her excuses, she sighed and nodded. Letting out a small but nervous chuckle, she took the arm and began reattaching the arm.
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature)   Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 1:35 pm

yang hanged her head low, "Heh, I guess that's why then." She sighed and looked at Blake, "No matter what i did. I was in a losing fight." She looked over and then sat next to Blake. She held her close and sighed, "But you know I would have done it anyway. No one hurts my friends." Thinking back to that moment she knew she would have fought for Blake no matter what. She let go of Blake and removed her right arm, "Blake this wasn't your fault. It was mine. I would have made the choice to save you even if it cost me my life. It was my choice not yours." Sighed as she now felt a wave of relief from getting it all out. She looked over to Blake and gave a weak smile, "This is the first time i was happy in months." Looking down at her arm she remember something, "C-could you connect the wires back up? and don't be scared if i jolt a bit, it kinda hurts." SHe smiled a little more boldly as she was happy to be her old self for a bit.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature)   Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 7:31 pm

Blake gave up. She couldn't escape. But Yang did have a point. The coat didn't suit her at all. But it was all she could get. She blushed lightly as she was set down and walks inside, looking around. Blake gulped when Yang sat and frowned. Blake sat down in front of her. "Yes. His names Adam Taurus, leader of the White Fang."
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature)   Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 5:07 pm

Yang laughed a little, "No offense Blake, but that white over coat doesn't really fit you does it." She actually was having a bit of trouble holding Blake, the groceries, and the umbrella at the same time. But after a while she made it to the door to the loft. Setting blake down she opened the door and let Blake go first. "Guest first." She smiled at Blake and after she went up Yang realize this has been the happiest she had been since her arm was cut off.

When she went up stairs she put the groceries away and took off her jacket. "Okay, so let's get this over with." She kinda frowned and sat down on the couch. The loft was pretty empty except for a few furniture sets and the kitchen. " I'm guess that guy. who took my arm... that was him your friend that changed." She held her arm feeling pain again.

(( vol 4 character designs : click here!! ))
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature)   Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 10:55 pm

Blake cuddled close to Yang, finding herself actually purring. Suddenly, the rain and cold didn't matter anymore. In Yang's arms, she didn't feel any of that. "Yang, I'm sorry...I should've never left. I shouldn't have left you." She stopped when Yang stopped her. Blake blushed hard when Yang picked her up. She wanted to go with Yang, but she still felt responsible. She attempted to struggle, but Yang had a good grip on her.
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature)   Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 11:07 am

Yang gave a laughed as Blake tackled her. She fell on her backside and laughed, "I know your exited and all, but now you got me butt wet." She got up off the ground and hugged Blake tightly. A rush of anger and sadness filled her, but after taking a deep breath, she calmed down, "I happy that your alive Blake. And I want to know why you ran away." She stopped Blake from talking and continued, "But not here. My uncle gave me one of his lofts to stay in. So..." With a quick sweep Yang had Blake over her shoulder and was carrying her off, "And no fussing. Your coming with me weather you like it or not." She blushed a little and sighed, "I missed you a lot Blake... like someone ripped my heart out kind of hurt."
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature)   Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 11:28 pm

Blake heard someone approaching and turned her back so they wouldn't see her that well. She then heard the person place food behind her, which would've been fine had she not heard the person's voice. Yang Xiao Long. Someone she felt she hurt long ago. A voice that boomed when it spoke, but was sweet and gentle. Blake held back a few tears, and when Yang called out to her, she instantly turned around. Once their eyes locked together, Blake broke down, came out, and tackled the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Icy_Mizore
Nice Poster
Icy_Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature)   Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:37 pm

(like i have much of a choice)

As the rain continued a blonde bombshell gave a light hearted smile as she was holding some grocery bags with her new arm. "Aghh, It still kinda hurts." She grimaced feeling some phantom pain. Looking down an allyway and sighed, "Well a shortcut is a shortcut. She walked down and noticed a homeless person in a cardboard box. Kneeling down and placed a few apples and a pre-made sandwich she smiled, "Here you need this more than me. Kinda wish i had a blanket to give you too." She sighed and took a look at the person in the box. Her eyes widen looking at her. All at once a whole bunch of emotions hit her, but she looked at Blake with a smile. "Here kitty, kitty. come here. meow." She grinned and got up. Waiting for blake to respond.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature)   Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 1:05 am

It was a dark and rainy night. The streets of Vale were still fairly busy. Lights barely looking through the downpour. Those who had lives wore coats and used umbrellas to keep themselves dry. One person however had neither of those. Just a soggy cardboard box in the alley. This person was Blake Belladonna. And she, in her own eyes, had no life. No home. No family. She was alone. Blake had been this way for a long time now, and had sadly gotten used to it. She hoped that one day her life would change, but no matter how much she did, her life refused. And tonight was unfortunately no different. She'd probably fall asleep in this box, rain soaking her body yet again as she huddles up into a ball, desperately attempting to fall and stay asleep.

//Would prefer Canon characters, and reasonable ships. Not sure if this one will (or can) be a mature one, but if not, I'll post a mature version in the proper section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature)   Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone In The Rain (Open RWBY rp) (Possible Mature)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Actual Anime Rp-
Jump to: