Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New life (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

New life (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 9:34 pm

Martha covered her mouth and noded before they left she gave them a paper"in the shadows there is a women that works with me, hee name is ssfllwrr. She is known for under cover work and such, she will help you with any questions or any location cods.." she added then covered her mouthbas the wolfs wined in pain"oh sorry" she added then Leon explain to her as ty and lobo left on there trip into the human cityy. As Martha was now alone with he other larger cats, she sigh softly as she walked back inside to hope the other xats would confurt her, she walked pasted the lion and bumbed into the black Jager . "Oh excouse me" she added moving pasted the larger black cat.

Kiria layed her head on her chest as she caryed her into the house once again as she asked if she wanted fish, she noded she didnt care if it was raw she needed some type of food. Once they entered the kitchen she opened the fridge and begain to est raw fish and ate it then and there."what? Hungry?" She asked she ate two large fishes and sat there on the chair was Lyra came over to talk to her . Shd looked down thinking of the wolf, and was depressed at hos he died.. hd brought her to cry as she pressed her head into her breast making soft kitten sounds."I dont wsnt to live any more... its hurts.. it's hurts.." she added.

Deep in theshadows the human tigger ty , and the human wolf, lobo was sneaking in the dark looking for the women martha talked about, a women with a nicely shaped body, long black hair and long bunny ears as she was a half breed, not rare but there still after her for testing. As she hade a heavy Spanish accsent"hola, ya be abit worryed there , why are you doing in the necknof ths woods? " She asked them to gave her the note from martha and gasped "oh thank god" she pressed her hand over her heart" shes still alive... "am Nana, and I used to bd side by side with martha.. looking for half breeds like me.. and the surch for her child.. " she stoped as she looked over her shoulder making sure no one could see them. "Look.. you guys seem like nice people.. but I need proof and " her words cut off as one of the larger wolfs saw a glimse of hsr ears and she pushed the males out of the way as they begain to shoot. Runing fast she followed them into a place where no one could seee, ot hear them. Once safe Nana pocked head out and smiked "any whom.. hkws martha?" She asked thsnnshe titled her head to the side "oh hi, am afraid we havent ment am Nana" as they didnt know as Nana has short term memory lost, it doesn't happen lot but it can be abit bad at times. "Oh.. hoe did we get here? " She asked looking around as now they wondered how dose she live this long?
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 6:55 pm

when she screamed all the wolves outside howled and lobo covered his ears "geez woman dont shreak so loud and we will be careful" he said and left her with leon when she whispered he nodded "i will inform the family of the death do not worry only us high ranking can change to human so do not expect the chef or any low class wolf to be able to turn human" he told her as he left in his human form

New life (OPEN) - Page 2 Payback_4_by_drawingkuma

lyr held her close "its okay to feel sa over the life of the wolf who saved you its alright to feel emotion" she said kissing kiria i wasnt sleepigng you could had just asked me so do you want fish?" she asked her taking her to the kitchen in the smaller house whee no dogs entered "if not fish then what would you like? she asked she knew her cooking was not up to par but she knew silvie was with marian and she did not want to disturb jake to make the young female a meal
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 5:25 pm

Martha watched them changed into human forms as she yelled inna high pitch scream"amekkkkkk!" She yelled abit shook from what she saw"holy shitbyour both hot in human form!" She yelled then she shook her head trying to act more personal. "Okay fine.. please be careful, the out side world is dangerous and dark, you might see a few dead bodyes here and there... and wgike your gone find the family of the eolf that pasted. They need to know." She added takinf a step back inside leting the two men do her job. As she whispered to Leon"no one fucking told me they can get from hot to hotter! " She said in a funny tone .

Merian feel asleep, but kiria is going to take to remover. Once the men left and martha waved her good byes , the little kitten kiria turned into her human neko forn and walked into the larger house. She wanted to look for somthing, as she shifted round, looking for somthing untill he was grabed by the lynx and took her back to her bed. As she picked up the smaller cst she looked intobher eyes with sadness, and with no emotion as she lost all of it after being torchered."food.. " she said wanting food not milk.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 5:09 pm

"thats no problem" lobo said as he shifted forms "Ty, human form please" he said and Ty nodded and shifted as lobo did both of them becoming their human shape they used when they had to be in the human world "we should fit in fine like this" he told Martha.

New life (OPEN) - Page 2 Latest?cb=20130114222206 Lobo New life (OPEN) - Page 2 Latest?cb=20151202212629 Ty

Sylvis laid with marian and stroked her letting her sleep. In the living room Lyra held kiria and stoked her gently yawning she picked the kitten up and took her to bed where she could nurse or sleep or both if she liked she laid down with the kitten and caressed her while she slept she knew it would take time to regain her strength but she wanted the girl to know here she was safe and loved
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 1:21 pm

Martha looked over to lobo then heard his speech "look you dont seem to understand... the two stuff animes over here are fkinf to be sticking lut like a swore thumb, they will ot see me.. you dont understand, " she yelled then she turned ocer to the two larger cats as she placed her hand on her forhead" look you fuys are strong nd .. nice looking but you guys will not blend in! Most kf the people are humans.. " she added explaininf mofe kf the main issue twords lobo.

Merian was picked up by Sylvia and was taking some where else to sleep, as she was in her cat form, yes she's pregnant but the milk really helped her in he long run. As with kiria she was week and skiny as she needed alot of milk and food for her to get stronger, after a matter of hours with the kitten she manged to get the kitty abit stronger but she was till week. As she was full she layed hee head on her lap, letinf the femals lynx pet her. merian was careyed to the others room for her tk sleep abit more
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 12:35 pm

they shook theyir heads to her "you got a life in you martha i know ou worried bout marian but be concerned for your condition" lobo said "let the men do it tell them what you want they will do what you asked" he said glancing to ty and leo his two top men even fthough they were cats....

Lya ate the fish it went through her system and fed her children nursing from her breastss more enriched milk "more food syl" she called as she finished her plate and sylvius gave her chicken next " let them eat what they can but for now feed kiria your milk" she scooped up marian and burped her helping lyra however she could
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 12:07 pm

Merian and kiria both enjoyed sucking onnher breast milk, but merian got tired and full as she reasted on her lap, the next thinf was how cute kiria looked,bht she was very skiny to he ponit of her bones shshowi,so some of the fish was givinf to the smaller kitten for some type of meat . She only took a bit before goinf back to her breast milk. As eith martha she grabed a clockth and put on some Jens and a long black shirt, she open the door and was ready to go and leave, she wasnt mad, nor was she upset. She has a goal, and that goal is to find more of her kind and find out who's going this to her daughsr" lobo.. I have to go.. I'll be safe.. remeber when you last saw mee, in the shadows.. ills be fine" she added waving her hand good by but she didn't get the chance to leave as she was stoped by vac then lobo pulling hsr back inside."guys?" She asked as she pushed them away.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 11:41 am

Ty was unsure if they were related but as Leon told to the wolf they were one big family marian looked happy to see her and that was reward enough for him. he left them all alone to bond with the women

Lyra looked to the tag and smiled "kiria.. that's pretty" she said "i am Lyra" she told her making a soft sound as kiria nursed hungrily then marian nursed and kneaded with heir claws to stimulate her to keep her mothers milk flowing she licked them grooming them as they nursed from her tears falling from her eyes they were just like her babies...

"oh don't cry yer gong to get me all teary" Sylvia said as she put down a big pate of assorted fish in front of lyra. smiling at the picture lyra presented "eat up you got to feed yourself and replenish your newly flowing milk for them" Sylius replied as she ate herowdish of salmon
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 9:57 am

She showed no emotion, she wasn't related to merian, by the eye color and the hair color, but they where both house cats. So that would mean there in the same breed of cat. She didn't speak a word, as she just cuddled into his furr, once he took her into the cst hkuse and layed her next to the lynx and with merian.. she stoped sucking on her breast milk as he eyes open wide "oh my god.. your alive..i mean.. my kind.." she tryed to let the kitten talk by she didnt say a word as she licked the femakes nipples and drank from it, and she drank fast by he looks of it she hasn't eaten in a while. Merian sigh softly and drank from the females nipple too as nos there was two small kittens on her , merian turned into a cat and using her paws to massage her breast as her claws come in and out of her paws , same with the new neko. As she has a name tag on her short cst tail, as it says her name " kiria-009" she is a short hair bob tail . As her shades a soft gray with alittle bit of purple from all the chemicals they put into her body. After a while the smaller neko slowly lefted her body up and let out a soft meow. Before cuddling on her lap, sams with merian two different size kittens on the lynx lap. It was sad to know that the wolf that tryed to save her died. So one of the wolfs had to inform this to his family. They maybe blown up on of the labs but there was many more.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 9:33 am

Ty lifted her up wishing he was as fast as swift was caried her home leon stayed and sent a prayer over the dead wolf "your life will not be in vain we will protect your family" he said then placed the bombs around the place  and left blowing the place sky high then followed the tiger helpig him get the little neko home "when we get back you will meet your sister' ty said as he held her close running back as fast as his legs could go

Sylvia left them and went to cook them all some food milk was nice but food would be better she knew lyra was not keen at cooking so when they were alone Sylia made the meals. Lyra kept singing gasping inbewteen the song as marin switched to her other nipple 'hungry huh well thats good dont worry i got enough" shhe said as soon the other nipple realesed its sweet white fluid into her Lyra felt better less heavy as the child drank from her soon he tiger arrived in their room and handed her the other girl she blinked as the new arrival took the nipple of the one marian finished with and was glad it had refilled again with milk Ty sighed "the wolf saved her but died in the process comfort her i think she took the loss hard" he said then left the nursing mother alone with her 2 kittens "hi what is your name?" she asked the new arrival while he child nursed beside marian
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 9:01 am

The black wolf ran into the night, making it all the waybto the city, as that akone is gray and dark with noncolors. He sniffed the air abit knowing whatbto come, he knew the lion and the trigger as up his trial, he knew that wolf wasn't goinf to let him go so easyly. One wrong move and he's dead, he walked over to the smaller destroyed building and a few men humans walking out with jars of body parts, as he walked pasted them he sneaked into the other room, the back room, as it smelled of death. Dead bodys left in cages, with different breeds of cat, human, and angle, which was no more as they all died. He looked around the large room filled with caged from large to small, with a body in each one. Untill he found her, it was hard to by how many bodies there are. He licked up the cage as a smaller skiny neko hsr eyes souless, shoving , her skin cold, as if she hasnt seen the light in years. The male wolf broke the lock with his claws and got her out. As he pivked her up he looked around for a window and there was one. He ran over to the window and told the kitten to leave. She used her week arms to own the windkw as the large black wolf pushed her to the other side now free from the caged place, turned and looked down waning to knownwabout him.. but waved his hand and ran off into the dark, "I'll see ya in a bit.. oh shit.." no time a few gards came into few with powerful guns surrounding him. He sigh softly knowing he will not make it out a life but he wasn't going to give up. He ran twords them and all the poor little kitten hard was gun shots and a body hiting the floor. She walked around the back to the frount with her small lags and very long messy purple hair she walked as her feet it the cold water. Shs showed no emotion in her eyes, but she cryed because the wolf that saved her.. died for her.. she keeped her eyes on the cold dirt as she looked up seeing two larger cats, she raised her hand up wanting to be carried to leave this place

Little baby, hear my voice
I'm beside you, O maiden fair
Our young Lady, grow and see
Your land, your own faithful land

Sun and moon, guide us
To the hour of our glory and honour
Little baby, our young Lady
Noble maiden fai

There voices, her milk, her touch, hee warmth. This fekt like home, feeling the two mother like cats higher close, while she was being rocked, she drank as much milk as she could enjoying her time with the two. Purring softly as she was being peted . She didnt say a word as she music played with there soft voices, hed ears twiched up and down slight same with her tail as she cuddled up close , now she milked one breast she whent to the other and drank from that side.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 8:31 am

"follow him" he told his pack of grey wolves and the pack left. lobo knew Leon & Ty would follow the black wolf even without him telling them. After they left, he took to the kitchen. Swift nervously followed, telling himself to be braver for Marian that she was depending on him to overcome this fight or flight response when he was around the others.

Lyra smiled and let a soft purr to her ears being rubbed Sylvia smiled at them she been gone this past few weeks seeking the litter of the lynx she never found them and ever since she lost them Lyra had changed. but now as Marian nursed from her the woman had her old motherly glow "that's it little one drink your fill" she said as she groaned a bit then felt her milk begin to flow again filling Marian body with its nutritious warmth. Sylvia went back to singing while Lyra rocked her 'child' soon Lyra sang with Sylvia their voices combined as they song the sweet melody Syllivus' singing in her native tongue and Lyra translating it in English

{native words}
A naoidhean bhig, cluinn mo ghuth
Mise ri d' thaobh, Ó mhaighdean bhàn
Ar rìbhinn òg, fàs a's faic
Do thìr, dìleas fhéin

A ghrian a's a ghealach, stiùir sinn
Gu uair ar cliù 's ar glòir
Naoidhean bhig, ar rìbhinn òg
Mhaighdean uasal bhàn

{english}
Little baby, hear my voice
I'm beside you, O maiden fair
Our young Lady, grow and see
Your land, your own faithful land

Sun and moon, guide us
To the hour of our glory and honour
Little baby, our young Lady
Noble maiden fair
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 8:10 am

The black wolf was rather impressed with how fast the cheetah was wwhenhe closed up the hole in his chest. Once he was healed he was let loose and was told a list of things"I can do one of the things, " he added then he ran off into the night doing as told, yes he will help the small kitten but what there going to see of the kitten is not going to be pritty.

Merian enjoyed the other large cars breast, soft and comfortable she got dressed into her pjs and layed back leting the other female felin sing to her as she rocked her back and forth. Now in her neko form, she was pulled up and was now looking into the eyes of the lynx looking into her eyes , seeing sadness and lonlyness, wraping her arms around the kitten merian blushed alittle feeling another felin cat hug her, as she layed back leting behind hsr ears and tail, she slowly pulled dosn her shirt showing her breast. Merian licked her nipples and begain to suck on them lightly like a small kitten would.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 7:54 am

lobo gave a nod to the lion and leo gave back he heart swift using his skills and speed sealed the wound "very well bring the other neeko & kill the ont that put out the bounty and the one after marian if you all this i will let you go back to your family

when lyra the lynx returned to sylvius she gave the little kitten in her arms some pjs "i will be joining the others when we leave." lyra said "you stay with her silvius... i wont be gone long"

sylvius nodded and kept singing holding the litle kitte against he breasts en smiled to lyra "here hold her she wont hurt you" syl aid transfurred the kitteen form of mariaan from her to lyra wo stare t hr and suddenly eys soften to youth and rubbed her belly then licked her clean like shews er kitten it been so long snce lyra lost her litter she been cold and distant but holding mmri brouht back the mother in te woman d she bre her body to mari allowin her to nurse
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 3:49 am

Lobo steped in once hee asked about there being more he noded. "two more , one is a male and the other is a female, sadly the male just died today..."so it's just the female, and trust me... she's broken.. poor thing, she lost every emotion in her body, " he looked over to the wolf and shook his head" it's abit to late to save them, I did say there were some that poor girl is only 17 and she is like a human shell, she feels nothing... I can help you guys get her.. buuut.. how about you tell your kitty cat here to stop playing with my heart? " He asked him giving him a smirk. Then the last question which he shook his head"nope.. I believe I can't answer that question, so isnit a deal I go and bring that second to last nek? Before she dies?" He asked the learder being the wolf.

While  Silvius took her to the cat house, she was placed in a large room, she sat on the bed all she could hear was the clock. Blushing abit as she was naked when Lyra took off her clothing to wash it. There she sat hearing a different language she has never heard before, her ears droped slightly as she remebered bsing in the lab , she was only in there for a week, and they torcher her none stop. She huged her body closer to chest as she let out a soft meow like voice, assyvius hold hsr close wraping her arms around the kitten, not wanting to make her alone, as she Mumms a melody into her kitty ear as she purrs softly, calming the kitten down soem more. Lyra took the clothing to the next room to clean, after so she put the clothing to y out side the house on a close hanger, and once that was done she walked back inside to see syvius holding merain like she was her child.

Last edited by shanyflower on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 12:18 am

'are there others?" lobo demanded to him "if so how can we save them, what can we do to stop this guy who is after her?" he said

Sylvius cradled the neko kitten she knew she was scared so she took her out of the mansion away from the men and what hey were doing to the wolf  the lynx looked to Swift a moment then went and gathered the neko's clothes ad followed he other woman  he lynx then went to her room to wash the clothes while Sylvius took Marian to her room which all you could hear was a ticking clock and the woman whispering soft unfamiliar words
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 11:20 pm

Merian smaller kitten ears twiched up hearing hwr soft kind words, holding her close like a mother. Rubing shr face on her soft fluffy checks happy to know Leon cared so much."am glad..I just dont like seeing that you knoe" she added keeping her body close to her. Now, this was a power not all nekos have but some have. As they have the power to turn into a full sized kitten, but house cat size, a smaller cat nownin her arms as ths clothing she hade on was now on tje floor, as the kitten purred in hsr lap.
The wolf noded to his words and let out a heavy groun in pain."okay.. I won't.. now.. what do ya need to know? Thd man.. that's after that littl shi-" he paused "after your lover, is the fsther of the man she once killed." He was about to insult the neko once again, but he didn't he catches I'm self as he needs to remember the lion has his heart in his hands."he wants her, either dead or alive to do.. what your doing to me.." he coughed out blood again " I was payed to kill this kitten, but you guys dont know.. shs hhas a high bounty on her head " he paused once again "20 million dollars in cash fkr who every gets her "the wolf said softly as thatvwas all he could say, hs had more but he stayed shut aboutit, about where he lives, about there being other animals like merian that's being experimentted on.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 11:08 pm

Sylvie nodded holding the young neko "I know you do you wanted to keep seeing the kind creature he always shown you and yes he is kind but he is not one to piss off when that man spoke as if you was nothing and had no feelings he loved you so much he lost himself  in a rage he  forgot you was there and showed the wolf what it was like to be treated as nothing" the Servel held her closer she been gone so long and to return to this mayhem was a surprise for her she was not Lyra the lynx like the little neko assumed  that honor lay to the woman behind Sylvie.

New life (OPEN) - Page 2 9988278e6ac147b2009c6002b3a59a395c2389989ac1cc724a768a173fc17b24_1

"we'll see" lion said "but before i comit to that promise not to say something like that about marian se is family  her young snd her are part of us now" he told the wolf
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 9:43 pm

Merian cryed abit more in her knees feeling a relaxe imbrase, slowly looking up and huging the female she fekt furr, she wasnt her mother by yet she wasSilvius the women swift talked about. Her ears pitched up as she huged her more , as her body shivered scared and not wanting to see the horror and gore."I.. I see.. I don't like what Leon is doing.. riping that man's heart... like before.." she keeped her body close to the linx not wanting to let go as she tryed into her furr, the sounds of the wokf crying in pain. As they wanted more anwers, untill they got something."if.. I.. tell you... will you stop this pain?" He asjed the larger male lion wanting this to end as this was none stop pain.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 9:20 pm

the tiger reasked the queastion the sound unheard by the female neko as she covered her ears to the sound and the memory suddenly she was in a loving hug like a mothers embrace but it wasnt her mom these arms and chest had fur "are yo alright child" a female voice asked softly and when she blinked away the tears and opened her eyes she saw a very beautiful she-cat. and from her appearnce it was obvious this woman holdng her was Silvie full name Silvius

New life (OPEN) - Page 2 7366d8719983ac01d1d4fe93fe107a5e
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 8:47 pm

His eyes wide open open watchinf loan cut open his chest pulling his still beatinf heart. There was none stop pain as he bit his teath hard trying not to yell, then he scream as the larger lion squeezes his heartas blood leak fromnit driping to the floor "ahhh!! " He leaned his head back on the chair in pain and agony. He wanted it to stop ands so tmdid merian"stop.. stop... please stop it Leon..!" She yelled runinfnour of the room to the other room not wanting os ee this, as when she was taken she saw the same thing but worse to the second to last neko. She covered her ears and cryed loudly not wanting to see it. Then the pain stoped as Leon losses his grip. As the male wolf cough our blood "eh..." he breath heavly " I.. can't.. belive.." he was in so much pain he just wanted to die, but they needed him alive for questions, then he slowly looked up the larger aanimle and sigh."what.. do..kyou..need to know?" He asked he needed to stay alive though having a wife and kids he needs to attend too, he cough some more blood out but he wasn't going to die thanks to swift. Merian covered her eyes as it just brought back traumatizinf memerys
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 8:25 pm

lion came near to killing him as he said that about thier woman like she was nothing "how about i do that to yiou how would you like that' he said using s clasw to rip the wolf open and pull out his heat letting the wolf see it beat in his hand "here let me extract te dna" he said giving it a very tigth squeeze until blood dripped from the organ and the wolf felt everything since the cheetah kept him awak e and alive with drugs
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 7:48 pm

As the doctor healed up his wonds, and got his meidical first aide kit and begain to help the larger black wolf. As he turned to see ths smaller female neko hiding behind ty, he tryed to getnout of his chair ,but he was still tied down. "Let me go! I have a busy week, and that little girl you habe is worth much more then you think!" He yelled as Leon pressed his claws close to his neck telling him to talk. But he spit in his face, telling him to back off, alot of the gjys gasp abit from doing that to the stronger and much powerful lion. The wolf didnt care as he keeped his mouth shut, as Martha slowly walked out of the kitchen she looked at whats going on and quckly wlaked back not wanting to see none of this. The black wolf fralwed a few times as Leon did his torcher, which got the black wolf to scream abit. "I will not say a word! " Hee yekled once again merian poped her head from behind ty the large tigger wanting to see whats going on, as the wolf looked into her soft yellow eyes. He has seen this neko, she whent o his school before but now he was here to kill her, "looks like the professional killer didnt kill you.. " he added smirking at the neko as she hid back behind him."you know shes never going to make out here alive.. after havinf thoughs children then what else? We're not going any thinf wrong, we just need to open her up, gdt some DNA samples and there we go." He added making sound easy but in reality it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 7:24 pm

Ty held her behind him while Leon questioned the wolf lobo filled her in the cheetah doctor going to work on the injured he had showered with her and dressed now he was all business like their sex never happened but her insides puled reminding her it had
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 6:33 pm

She moaned softly as her right walls huged his cock, it did took a few tines for to get the rhythm of the hard sex. Soon he manged as she shifted her lags stright for his cock to enter deeper into her womb hiting the right spots each time , as she let out loud meow like moans she leaned her head back enjoying every little bit of his hard poundinf thurst hitinf her g spot. Untill she came hard , feekinf his seeds enter her womb as she fasoed lightly "ahh yes swift!" She gasped feeling his hard bit on hsr shoukder. After the hot and heavy sex shs layed on fhe floor still with the male cat on top of her breathinf deeply and enjoying there ime together. As with the war out skde they manged to kill a few of the gun men but they keeped one alive, well barely to ask him for questions. As they draged the male wolf into the house tided up with open wounds in his lags and arms to keep him from movin. After an hour of great sex from swift she wakes down stairs with him, as she took a nice hot bath and was nkw wearing a long pink shirt and yellow shorts. As now the bottom part of the house waa full of people from the war, they killed every one out side but now they were talking to aone of the men from the war thatt waa payed to kill the neko. She walked down stairs and saw lobo as she whispered softly "what's goinf on?" She asked softlt as she waa nos pulles behind the large tigger just incase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New life (OPEN)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next