Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New life (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

New life (OPEN) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 7:46 pm

"we have your shower in you room we have the masters shower in his there is also a downstairs bathroom you may use would you care to see the room downstairs?" he asked He seemed quite cute and very kind to her. when she said she did not want to see Lobo for a while Vic answered curtly "of course, as you wish" he replied those words sounded like a something one would say to their love. his eyes told her he meant it he would do anything in his power to please her. Vic then said "if i may speak miss I humbly request you forgive him. The master has never been trained in meeting you his father died before the man could prepare his son and we were not much help to him. He meant no harm I am sure he called you that because he loves you deeply he did not know the word would upset you Trust me it is doubtful he will say it again" he told her taking her to the showers downstairs and letting her wash up in the ladies section of the house the floor of the shower was cool to her feet and the water was warm. Later she was in the kitchen making something to eat Vic had not been far from her the entire time. the smell of food brought out a very hungry Lobo but Vic stopped him in the foyer Lobo sighed and grabbed a roll from the counter and returned to his room to eat it. his belly growled telling him the roll wasn't enough he then heard her knock an was a bit surprised He remained where he was as she spoke his belly growled again an he went to the door and opened it stepping out in almost nothing. Lobo had took a bath not long ago and stood there in nothing save a towel his bare chest open to her gaze. "Yes" he replied softly "I am sorry too I never meant to upset you i just fumble whenever i am near you your so beautiful and i never wooed a woman before. he said. He accepted the food she made and then bidden her goodnight and returned inside his room he left his door opened this time allowing her to spy while he ate her home cooking "that tasted good" he said to her "thank you for the meal Marian."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 5:48 pm

She was angry and rather up set at the male walking away she walked with the fox male to find a nother room but sadly she didn't like the room it felt closed it , she missed having Windows as she loves fresh air but knowing her spot right now it's not the time and place for such , she wanted to just go home and sleep in her own room, but sadly she could not do such a thing, sighing softly she hade to pick it "yea... Am fine here just let me be... Is there a shower near by?" She asked softly wanting her things and wanting to just sleep in for the day she was tired she did not wanted to deal with Lobos bull shit " just .. Make sure I don't see lobo.. Not in the mood to talk to his sorry ass!" She hissed like a cat abit upset at the male for what he called her , later that same day merian walked out of the room and agent into the kitchen to make her something to eat, she knows how to cook very well so other people cooking for her or other people cleaning her body isn't what she really likes . She made chicken pasta with a chess saouse once she finished cooking she put it on a plate and began to eat it was abit late for any one to be up she she desited to cook for her self and she did made some for someone . Even though she is made at him she does have to give him something for saving her sorry ass , walking up stairs she knocked on his door and waited " hay.. I know it's late but.. I made ya some thing, sorry for yelling I just.. Been through a lot ya know," she finished abit sad the door didn't open she turned around and walked away but doing so the wooden door opened merian blushed from what she saw it was lobo but he looked hotter then before
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 4:20 pm

the woman made sure she was not hurt anywhere else before she left them alone. she began to thank him then got upset at him calling her a pet. he had meant it as an endearment he did not mean to get her angry he held up his paws she ranted on calling him a bitch, which she wasn't far off he was no dog but he felt like he was in heat or perhaps she was... maybe that was what got him tongue tied around her. when she mentioned sex he groaned in pain his cock was rock hard with need.. 'no down boy' he inwardly barked to his erection remembering her earlier words then said "i am glad you was not hurt worse " he said not moving letting her come to him on her own terms she kept ranting the left saying she wanted to sleep but not in her room he would had offered his but she left before he could anyway it was probably best she had after he was alone he went to the bathroom to get some relief from his aroused loins.

Vic came as she called he nodded and led her to the den it had a couch that became a bed, books and best of all no windows "will this be good madam?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 3:40 pm

Tears ran down her soft yellow eyes holding on to her bloodly arm, as she let out a soft meow in pain. Once picked up and careyed away the sniper wolf sas danger from his scop and quckly back off as far as he could. He was far enough where the hounds wount be able tk get him. As with merian she sat there in the kitch leting on of the lady's clean up her wound, and shitch her up. Noded softly "t..thank you and am fine.. thanks to.. lobo." she said in a calm voice happy that they where there to help her when she needed them. Once every one left the kitchen after cleaning up merians wound and fixing it up, they left her alone with lobo, yes it felt odd talking to him very odd, but maybe over time she can get used to him. As she slowly open her mouth to thank him"thank y-" she stoped once he called her pet her eyes got bigger like a cst as with her earms twiching lightly "pet?! Am not a pet you bitch!" She quckly gkt to her feet making low hissing noise"am greatful you saved my life! But never! Evsr! Call me pet! Unless it has to do with sex! " Her eyes open up widely where tmdid that last part come from? Shaking her head she sigh" I need sleep... am not sleeping in my room any more, wait.. I'll just sleep in one of the other rooms " she added pushing lobo out of the way. How dare he call me his let! Am not some kind of slave! Some idiot! I cant belkve him! As she open the door from the kitchen alot of eyes was on her abit scared of what she just did when she cursed him out like that. Merian didnt care she just wanted sleep "vanc! Can you please help me find a room to sleep in" she asked softly walking over to the fox hoping he can find her a nother room. She wasn't in the mood to be in the same room with lobo.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 3:25 pm

Lobo palmed his hand to his head. ~damn~ He inwardly cursed, he had been to quick but when she had asked he wanted to be honest with her and his emotions took over his mate was here in his room his body demand to take her it ached ever since he held her to him his heart been pounding for her since she entered his home it was why he locked himself away from her he wanted to give her time then she knocked and well everything went downhill from there... but now damn all he ended up doing was scaring her away. He had wanted to let her get to know him but time well it was not really on their side. her reply hurt him the most she refused him him her mate and ran away. his body screamed for him to go after her and take what it desired and he locked the door again before the beast in him took over and hunted her down.

he heard her lay on he bed heard her words heard her fall and unlocked his door her cries of help hit his ears and he broke her door down in full form standing there protecting her with his hick hide He howled when a shot hit him alerting the place two men was beside him helping him and her out the door they were armor so if hit they did not get hurt another creature left the castle it was a wolfhound and it headed for the wolf with the gun its only mission to kill the creature or die in the attempt.

They was led to the kitchen since it was sterile and a kind woman bandaged her wounds after removing the bullets "are you alright my dear" the woman asked in a kind voice Lobo looked ready to kill what ever creature dare did this to her he stayed by her side though his hounds would get that wolf on the run. He let out a growl and leaving her with the woman followed the hounds his eyes intent on murder and he would nt stop until that wolf was outside his territory. Lobo could hunt no further without risk of war with the neighboring pack. He relented for now and returned home after marking his boundary but doubted that would deter the beast for long.

he entered the house and went to her he knew she was hurt. He wanted to hold her but refrained this time "are you aright my pet?" Lobo asked concerned silently wishing he caught the sniper and mauled him to death
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 2:21 pm

Marian open her eyes in shook lesson img to his words, we just meant! She didn't say any thing and let him finished as he got closer merian said nothing until things got weird standing to her feet she walked away from him"... No.. I need to get to know you.. This is going to fast... I can't ... No" backing away she ran twords the door and opened it wide and shut it behind her taking heavy breaths from what just happen she can't just say 'take me and love me!' No she didn't even know him. What else could she do, there much be a different way? Lost in thought she sigh heavily walking back to her room with her window slightly open letting in some air, she needed it it was to hot and confusing in there and she needed some type of air closeting the door behind her she walked twords her bed and layes down on it . "My god! " she yelled moving her hands to her face pulling them slowly "soul mates? He can't be my soul mate! And I can't mix my blood with him! Yes I new we hade sex before but !" She stopped talking to her self and began to pase the room walking back and forth lost in thought . Little to her nolige far off in the distance a undercover wolf hiding in the high branches of the trees got a sniper ralphle ready to shoot when she came into view, no one was there, she was alone, and best of all her window was wide open. The shoot hit from the base of the gun as the bults flew throw the air hiring merian but not in the head , no it got her on her upper arm , she didn't scream she stayed quite falling onto the floor as her arm began to bleed she was in such a daze that she moved over to her arm touching the blood on her shoulder now realizing this is importer that they mean business . Then a high pitch horror death scream forming from her lips at the pain and blood that coming from her shoulder "help! Help!" She screamed as she got up and slammed the window shut she didn't see this coming why did this have to happen? Why? The next shot crashed throw the window missing her this time the door she locked was smashed down "lobo!" She cried out she just yelled out home now she needed him more then ever
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 1:37 pm

Lobo listened to her questions and answered them "Yes, i have known you since before birth, the instant you came into this world our paths were meant to cross eventually. But it was meant to be a happier occasion. He blushed a little. "Yes my beloved kitten, I love you dearly. You are special to me..." Lobo paused. "But I am getting ahead of myself here.." He replied nodding to her "yes I will help you. You will not ever belong to those who want you for testing, yes i known they wanted you since you was born I wished i could had come then but sadly i was not the alpha my father was. He told her "there is a way to save you and give you the as close to a normal life we can give you" he said as he slowly approached her like a predator. "Become mine, Be my mate and take my alpha line into you. Once our fluids mixed, mine with yours they can never touch you, for your blood will be tainted unable to be used ever again." Lobo said bowing to her his heart near still fearing she would deny him and break his heart that longed to be with her his life-mate no she was more then that soulmate the words seemed right... "you are the only one of your kind my love that is why you are wanted by them but unlike them i need you, only you can sire my heir. He told her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 1:06 pm

Merain was lost in thought, she was glad he wasn't getting payed but why did he wanted to help her? Did he know her ? Because she didn't know him . Once inside his room. It didn't even look like a room instead it looked like a room to only a prince belong in. Her mouth open wide in shock and surprise "wow" she turned her body around taking in all angles of his fasnacanating room. Walking over to lobo she took a set next to him crossing her left lag over her resting right to relaxe abit "uhh.. "She didn't know what else to say she got blanked out when he said that she was his prescious , why her? She really didn't understand ."please explain to me... Why so much trable in saving me.. Do ya love me? Or do you know me? Because I have never seen you in my life!" She added then she took a breather and looked out the part window " okay so lobo.. You already know what I did to deserve this right?" Then she smiled softly as a soft pink blush ran across her face " I... I was born... And now wherein on and there mothers want me for blood testing!" She covered her face as her sot cat ears lowered and her soft cat tail moved abit " I can't believe it!! I can't have a normal life! For fuck sake... So you guys are going to help me!?" She yelled abit more worried and scared that one of these days she might end up dead
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 12:31 pm

Lobo paused as she said "w..what? Clam down.. I just wanted to see and chat up who you are , also ... is.. my mother paying you to protect me?.. if so.. I.. you guys don't really have to do so much for me" We are here to protect you that is why you was sent here your mother requested and no payment has not been made" Lobo informed her "if you perished at the hand of that wolf after you it would sadden your mother very much. And it would make me sad as well, you are very precious." He said his voice sounding like a lover his eyes matched his voice. Merian then said. "Umm..  forget it.. sorry for bothering ya can I ask for a name though?" He seemed a lot more calm now "I am called Lobo, It means timber wolf." He told her. "If you still wish to chat then come let us chat." Lobo said leading her into his room and sat on a chair. She noticed his lap open and welcoming  He watched her as she seemed tempted then chose to just sit nearby until she got to know him better. "now what would you like to chat about?" Lobo asked her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 12:12 pm

Opening her mouth ready to speak, untill she was huged out of no where being pulled into a tight imbrase to the lonit of hearing his rapidly growing heart beat."w..what? Clam down.. I just wanted to see and chat up who you are , also ..." she hade to ask" is.. my mother paying you to protect me?.. if so.. I.. you guys dont really have to do so much for me." She added pushing the wolf away from her abit, but his strong arms felt rather confable, almost likehuging your blacket after removing it from tthedryer. It was like that, lost in thought merian sigh once again, it's been a crazy day. Shd jist hoped it didnt get any worse from here on out. The expression on his face was calm, then worryed, then back to calm as shd didnt know what Else to say. "Umm.. " she took a step back"forget it.. sorry for bothering ya can I ask for a name though?"she asked abit shy moving hsr hands together and looking to e side with a red blush runing across her checks..
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 11:48 am

He smiled "i am one of your protectors yes but my job here is low i answer the door sort mail and such but i will be here should the need arise but i think your mother more referred to the master then I his humble servant" The fox butler replied gesturing to the far door he one she referred to room A. "that is his room, well within earshot of the slightest noise. we have many here who can fight. In fact the entire staff in this house is here to protect you by order of the master do you need aid in putting things away or anything else If you prefer i can call your maid to help you undress if you wish to bathe." he stayed at her door til she bowed he then returned it and left leaving her to explore her room and settle in her bow answering his inquiry.

He heard her pad down the hall stirred to her first knock rousing him then a louder one and he sighed ruffling his hair then thinking she was in danger bolted and opened the door he looked around for the danger his hands holding her tight to his chest his strong arms protecting her from the invisible threat. He looked left right and left looking for the danger in fact the loud knock alerted the whole house. When he saw nothing he released her and sighed. "False alarm everyone back to your posts" he shouted. he then looked to her. "Are you alright, Merian?. He asked his eyes scanning her for injury releasing a sigh of relief when they found her unharmed. After she was released she found out why she had smelled wolf the canine man looked a lot like one it seemed ironic to hire a wolf to protect her from one but her mother thought perhaps the best way to fight a wolf was with another wolf. His body oozed his alpha status and his strong arms told her they hurt or harm her. it was a bit frightening but his gentle hold had been he opposite, almost comforting like being in her mothers loving embrace, or the embrace of a lover....
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 8:37 am

Titling hsr head to the side the female followed the male fox down he hall leasoning to him closely with her sharp neko cat ears.. with her bags in one hand and a backpack in thd other she looked closely at ths house. This house is so large and nicer inside, she thought already enjoying it. Stoping twords the main master room. Being a cst she wanted to see what it looked like but she was told by Vic about what lies behind the door. Her soft earstwiched a few times before looking over at the male"uh thanks, but if you may are you the guy my mother talked to over the phone about me staying here? Or is it this guy behind door number A?" As she just made a short reference too a old show she used to watch. Thd female bowed and thanked the fox for his help. The hall felt emtpy, quite and lonly, each steep she took was the only sound she could hear. Walking over to her room droping off all hdr clothing and accessories she walked lut of her room and to make sjre she doesn't get lost shr closed the doof behind her as the other rooms were wide open. Walking bavk down the same hall, merian stood by the main door to the master bed room with a letter written fromm hermother . Knocking lightly, no answer, she knocked again but this time louder, untill she heard noise. She backed up abit shy and scared of who this might be
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 7:48 am

the door closed behind her and when she looked up a dark figure stood on the stair. "Welcome, Merian j zain. We have been expecting you." The man said as he descended the stairs until he was before her. He looked like the butler to this place. "Follow me, I will show you to your room." He then led her up the stairs she passed a for empty rooms but they did not appear to be bedrooms. The man led her to her room which was the opened door on the right It was splendid and even had a walk in bathroom with a good sized tub. Down the hall she noticed a shut door. As if sensing her curiousness the man replied "that is the masters chamber the cook and staff sleep downstairs however I shall be taking one of the empty rooms we passed. I am called Vic. Call be if you need me' he said He smelled a little like a wolf vut his red ears and bushy tail told her he was a fox.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 3:03 pm

((This rp was made by ___  and was played with me, I changed the name for more open chara feelings and to change things abit more ((name of male is your male chara name ))

There may tales of werewolves, that foretells their nature of viciousness and unyielding savage mines. Being viewed as beast and monster of pure evil, sad… which was true in their past. But coning into the modern times, a change was to be made if they were to live in harmony with all walks of life.

The year is 201X technology has advance over the years, even after the fight between humans and wolfs, its true wolfs has a iner most dangerous creature liveing in them. That's why humans feard them and wanted them dead. But now they try to live among the humans and new breedes of creatures, the wolfs slowly get a costume of life and its achievements. In this world of wolfs and human there is one breed of human that surprised alot of the human race.

A neko, a female cat girl, people and wolfs would normally see this in werid animes, where girls go crazy and where monsters kill humans for food.but this was the first time that a neko was seen as alive, she is recorded as the first real neko. Merian j zain people would say every time they would see a neko on tv or in a Anime. As the years pasted she really didn't care about any thing other then her self and her mother.

Things changed quickly when she turned 20 , she went to college to finish her fist 2 years of medical science. Until she meet a guy in her call of course he's a wolf and she has no problem with him other then, He trying to get blood sample from her body and to also make more of her breed. As he forces him self on her Merian ended up grabbing a random pair of scissors and jambing it in his neck, ending he's life, so after that day she has bean on low gard not going to school or leaving to get food, she even had to quit her job because , the man she killed has a brother that works in a large wolf pack and is after her.

Merian sat on the side of her bed still nerves that they might find her. Merians mother felt worried about her and desired to help as she called up her old friend and asked her for a favor. Which was to have her strong son to take care of her and keep her safe from the wold pack that was after her. The day was windy and blowing hard the sky is cloudy looking like it well rain soon.

The mother bought her some suitcases and helped her daughter pack. Merian looked at her worried."w..what about ya motha ?" She asked in a soft voice her eyes showed sadness to see her mother doing this for her own safety."let me stay here and help you!" She added the mother shook her head and finished packing up her clothing and her important valuables, she gave her mother a soft nodded. As she slowly got to her feet Merian knows she old enough to live on her own but her mother was helping her with her school.

Merian walked outside and got in her mother's old car, the mother turned on the car and drove her to the house ,once she opened the door letting her daughter leave the car with her belongings, Merian already can smell the wolfs. She walked up to the door and before she walked inside she waved goodbye to her mother as she drove off. The door was already open for her as she put her things to the side and walked into the living quarters and sat at the soft brown sofa waiting for the wolfs .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New life (OPEN)   New life (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New life (OPEN)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9