Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 8:47 pm

Chichi didn't stop she just nodded at his question it was true she had not done it a real long time but when he asked her to lift her head up she whimpered as if to say she was almost there unsure why he wanted to stop and feared she hurt him she was about to release him when she ran his words through her head he only asked her to lift her head not to let go or pull out so she resumed her efforts with him helping guide her through this relearning experience.

Tanaka eased her walls so he could help by thrusting freely and as she heard him say 'careful of my balls'  she smiled and used her tail to tickle them. This did not mean she had stopped her thrusting on his shaft for she did continue it but took greater care while she mated Ichigo.

Akemi kissed him soft as a butterfly wing "i am glad too right now if you was comatose it would  not help either of us" she said in an attempt to tease him  she eventually relaxed her muscles as she felt his ribbed glandis rub against them adding to the stimulation between them.

Kagome nodded to his question 'its so good so sensitive please inuyasha whatever happens don't stop" she requested as she moaned to the mix of pleasure and slight pain but just as with her cherry the pain soon faded and she moaned encouraging words to him "ooh, ah, right there, ahhh yes, yes."  then a lot of mmm's as he kept up their lovemaking.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 7:24 pm

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 Inuyasha_sketch_by_realdandy-d7oy1n9
The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 Inu_no10
Inushin was getting very turned on with the anticipation of having his dick go deeper into her mouth, which he did want to see just how much his dear wife could handle. He could tell that she was very intimidated with the task, and he had an idea that she had some bad men. "You haven't done this in a long time have you?" he asked. This was not something he would buck his hip at, and he trusted that she would not bite his dick off. He felt the back of her throat, which he cleared his throat. "Lift your head up" he said before he saw something that would be needed to do for her to get him completely in. It would require a 69 position that would take advantage of the curvature of his shaft.

Ichigo was just now learning about the mating habits of Tanuki, and he stiffened up as she guided his shaft into her as she mounted him and rubbed his belly and man tits that some women would be jealous of. He tensed up as she clenched her walls around his member while riding him. "Mmmm...careful with my balls" he said as his balls had grown to the size of cantelopes.

InuGenki grinned. "It's a good thing I produce a lot of youki too...if I didn't I would pass out or be comatose" he said. He began rocking his hips quickly while growling into her ear dominately and deeply. Everything was so tight as she kept clenching down on his shaft trying to milk him, but this also squeezed the blood into the head of his cock making it extremely fat. He would be surprised that it was double the girth of his shaft, but since it was much fatter it was more sensitive and more pressure was applied. The Hirsuties coronae glandis on the head rubbed against her like a studded condom but it was better since it was a part of him.

InuYasha's eyes widened once she gripped his back and pushing him past her g-spot into her womb, which he tensed up when she cried out. "Are you okay Kagome?" he asked feeling a little panicked. He gulped as he resumed his love making to her not used to being so deep in a woman before. He could not imagine the pain she was having, not aware that it was more pleasure than pain.

bgcolor=ffffcc bordercolor=660066
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:47 am

Perhaps not seeing a dick as yummy was always her problem. Chichi knew enough men to know she hated doing this to them and after a while refused to give head at all, but on top of that was a slight trauma that may initiated her gag reflex to no longer being tricked. It happened when she first tried giving a guy she liked a caress, but he took advantage of her advances and grabbed her head and forced his shaft onto her mouth. Scared Chichi bit him to get away and never again gave head not until she met Inushin had been her first after one man forced her the first one after that day to even try it again and maybe that trauma brought the fear of being forced again so when she tried to deep throat him her gag reflex activated as if she was forced again. This time though she kept her eyes open watching herself take him in and deep telling herself he was not forcing her he would never force her and she wanted to please him. So far it seemed to be working So far he didn't thrust he didn't push on her head he let her do this on her own and that helped and soon he felt himself against the back of her throat as she once again made the attempt to deep-throat him.

Tanaka smiled and nodded but tanaki women were built to hold their heavy men still though her muscles would support him she heard his concern in his voice and guided his shaft into her as she mounted him rubbing his full distended belly preventing him from witnessing the joining but what he didn't see she made sure he felt by clenching her wall muscles around him every so often as she rode him like a bronco.

Akemi nodded and wished briefly she could give him a taste of what she tasted and felt when she took his youki "it is i wont deny it"She said and smiled as he took her relinquishment of the reins to him this round true they took turns but in baby-making she knew it was possibly best to have him in charge hoping it made his ego higher and strengthened his orgasm. She didn't stop thrusting with him in this joining or stop clenching his shaft as if to drain his cock of every drop of seed.

Kagome gripped his back trying to push him past her G-spot and to her core "i need you, there" she said as she gasped as he finally hit her cervix instead of her g-spot. Kagome cried out unaware at how sensitive her cervix was or how it would feel having him hit it. The next thrust drove him past it as she came again. her cervix opening to release her pent up fluids and allowed the hanyou inside. She was unaware what it would feel like to have his huge cock deep inside her until now but kept making sexual sounds to encourage him to continue.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 2:50 am

Inushin was in a trance as the vibrations and licking really got to him. He could feel her try to get him deeper again, but the problem was not her tongue, it was her not seeing his member as something yummy to trick her gag reflex.

Ichigo frowned, but he groaned to her caressing his shaft, which his belly obstructed his view. His member grew and grew ready to give her the baby that she wanted from him. "You going to take over? I don't want to crush you" he said. It was common for the female tanuki to ride her steed during sex.

InuGenki laughed when Akemi threatened to take his youki along with his seed. "Well...you take my youki anyway...you did tell me you found my youki delicious" he said which she always did sneek little tastes of his youki here and there. He began to push the rest of his cock inside her and force passed her cervix after she told him to go deep inside her. He winked at her again. "I know you're wet, but I like seeing my Amazonian Queen get despirate" he said. He liked to let her be the dominant one since he took away her rule. It was a fun for the both of them to take turns, and she did say she wanted a baby out of this. "Alright, I'll see what I can do for you" he said to his queen.

InuYasha blushed at just how deep she told him to go. "What? How deep did you say?" he asked trying to see if he heard her right. He kept at his pace and focus on her g-spot. He was really good at his as he made Kikyo a soaking mess whenever they did this.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 12:58 am

Chichi kept up the vibration and licking when she heard his praise of how good it felt. She felt his hand on her head as he silently encouraged her to try again, She whimpered and closed her eyes tight as she tried again to deep throat him moving her tong so it would not get in the way hoping not to hit her uvula again

Tanaka was patent though and tried hard not to roll her eyes "so curious" she said and caressed his shaft as she kept explaining the facts of life the reproductive of a male and female and how exactly a baby was made telling him being in heat and in estrus were conditions a mom was in before she mated with her beloved mate and together creating a new life

"would you rather i take you youki, along with your seed, as i fuck you silly?" Akemi asked him then nodded "yes i want you deep inside me" she said and thrust her hips along with his thrust as if to say she would do as she threatened if he would not. "in case you forgot my canine comrade, i can can come on my own. so before we began i made sure i was wet and ready for you" she replied. He was right though she normally might not had demanded she would just take but for him she decided to play submissive but it seemed he preferred her dominating amazon then being the dominate alpha male "and maybe i would like more then one i did say i would not mind if you gave me a litter and you know i usually will not mention it unless i mean what i say"

"womb... Inuyasha.... please... fill.... now..." kagome said after hitting her g-spot 5- 10 times made her orgasm and shake with need to have him fill her and wondered if he had a knot like a dog or not
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 12:04 am

Inushin groaned as she started to hum as she bobbed her head while she licked and sucked him like a lollipop. "Oh...that feels great hun" he said as he continued to caressed the back of her head to encourage her to go deeper.

Ichigo cocked his head cutely when she told him both yes and no. "Ovulating? What the hell is that?" he asked. He did not realize that going into heat was when a female was about to ovulate, and that Tanaka was in fact going into heat, which was why she was so determined to fatten him up so quickly.

InuGenki laughed when she revenge kissed him and told him not to tease her. "Oh? And what fun is it to not get you to drown in your own juices?" he asked. He winked at her after she told him that she was already hot and bothered about talking sex and children. "Well, I'll be extra slow then" he said before leaning in to kiss her on the lips roughly as she helped guide his massive rod into her entrence. He gave a good thrust to plunge it deep inside her where he could feel how slick and tight she was. He grinned at how ready she was, and he wasted no time in oscillating his hips. "You're already hot and bothered huh? I would never expect a Amazonian Queen demand a man to sate her let alone give her a pup" he said before he kissed her once more. "You want me to be all the way in?" he asked.

InuYasha picked up his pace and had not trouble in finding her g-spot. "Just tell me where to go, and I'll get to it...I'm plenty big enough to reach anywhere in your sex" he said.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:42 pm

Chichi nodded and hummed as she bobbed in him and inside her mouth licked and sucked she still had not gone to deep but was slowly working her way to do it again she just needed to work up her courage

Tanaka laughed hard at his remark "well yes and no" she said giggling still then as soon as she got control of her laughing she explained that he filled her womb every time they mated but to give them a child she would need to be either in heat or at least ovulating when he filled her.

Akemi groaned and kissed him in revenge then released his lips. "don't tease me right now" she said firmly "i am already hot and bothered after talking sex and children" taking his massive rod as it poked her belly button with her free hand and positioned it at her entrance so his next thrust would send it deep into her

If Kagome knew it she didn't show it she just nodded to his question "yes' she said wanting to feel him thrust fast hard and deep hoping he hit all her erogenous zones
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 7:36 pm

Inushin groaned when she spoke. "Hun...try humming some when you do that...it tickles" he said. He caressed the back of her head as she did this.

Ichigo gulped. "You mean we were making babies the whole entire time?" he asked. He did not understand the female reproductive cycle and what was recreational sex and what was procreational sex.

InuGenki chuckled as Lady Akemi instantly cupped his balls as they came free before she pressed her hips into him. He teased her by dry humping her with his massive rod grinding against her clit and poking her belly button.

InuYasha blushed more when she told him that it felt good. "Are you ready for me to go faster?" he asked. He wondered if she knew he had sex with Kikyo or who he was so good and knew what parts of her to hit.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 7:20 pm

Chichi nodded as much as she could in her position to his words and mumbled an "i know" around his length. the words vibrated against him adding another stimulant to the mix.

Tanaka giggled he was so cute when he blushed then set to replying to his question. "remember after we met and we began to mate well that is how you make young through mating" she replied telling him what he longed to know since he joined the group.

Akemi loved every inch of him from his flown hair to he man parts he exposed to her . her hand cupping his balls almost the instant they was free as she pressed her naked hips against his as if demanding he take her and added to the family tree.

Any pain he had given her lasted only a few moments her virginity gone and pain eased until nothing but pleasure was felt "g-good" Kagome stuttered to his question. Her hands holding him to her as if holding on for the ride of her life.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:47 pm

Inushin gulped hoping that she would trust his word and ease into it. "I'm not asking for you to take all of it in at once...you can go slow and steady" he finished explaining. He watched her carefully trying to see if there was any distress at all. This was taken away from the fact that she was giving him great head and it did not need to be full head at that.

Ichigo's face was the same shade of red as the tomatoes used in her cooking. "If you want to wait that's fine...I don't even know how to make a baby very much" he said as he eased into the bed.

InuGenki grinned as Lady Akemi pressed into him more and deepened their kiss. He snickered once she told him that she was ready and began to remove her clothes for him. "I see you are" he said before he began to remove his armor and his pins in his hair. His gorgious hair flowed out as he removed his kimono and hakama revialing her favorite male body parts.

InuYasha blushed as she arched and moaned as he began to rock his hips back and forth. He started out slow as she felt very tight, and he was weary that he was big thanks to Kikyo pointing it out. "How are you holding out?" he asked gulping in preparation for her response.

Last edited by OmuYasha on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 12:39 am

chichi looked up stopping her licking as he spoke to encourage her to try again. "Well...just as your pussy got used to my cock...so will your throat" She listened to him and nodded but still was a little scared still she did try to give him full head again.

Tanaka nodded as he finally got the gist of her words "that is the best way to get me as plump as you are right now but it can wait until you fully rested" she said knowing plump tanuki slept a lot more then anything else.            

Akemi nodded and pressed against him not once stopping her affectionate kisses "i'm ready" she replied and would asked if he was but  his hand on her ass answered that question she she began to remove her clothes for him proving she was ready for him.

Kagome nodded arching to him moaning  he was so big when he entered her it felt like she would split in two but her body adjusted accommodating his girth and length. her walls hugging him and drew him deeper to her core. a moan of pure pleasure escaping her lips as he filled her insides completely.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Inushin blushed as she backed off from deep throating him and to licking his glans and cupped his sacs. He chuckled with her saying his cock was the biggest in past and present. "Well...just as your pussy got used to my cock...so will your throat" he said hoping it would encourage her to try again.

Ichigo blushed. "I don't have any seeds...oh..." he said beginning to get it. "You want me to get you pregnant?" he asked.

InuGenki grinned. "You do kiss me to death a lot" he said as he enjoyed her kissing him affectionately. He reached around to grope her butt. "Are you ready?" he asked.

InuYasha grinned watching Kagome strip for him, which his member leaked of precum. Her hand got covered in his precum as she brought the glans against her wet folds. He smiled grabbing her hips and plunged his member inside her hole stretching it out. "You mean like this?" he asked with a grin. He watched her to see how she would react to him being inside her now.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 8:59 pm

It would in time and practice but a the gag made her a little frightened she returned back to the spot he liked it when he praised her and sighed happily when she licked his glans and cupped his balls. she was still unsure of trying again even as he issued his next challenge with his words "Oh...you can't master your hubby's meat?" Even though he was only curious if corrupting her throat would make it expand and cancel out her gag reflex. She needed his comfort instead he had said that she looked to him holding his cock hard in her hand "i can but i never done a deep throating i was always too scared and you" she said directing her next words to him "in case you forgotten are much bigger then any man alive or dead" she knew the words would give him pride and inflate his ego but she hoped admitting her fear would get him to help her through this hurdle as she now in full wife mode desperately wanted to please him.

Tanaka frowned a little but humored his idiotic state "with your seed and young Ichigo" she said being more then blunt.

She teased him by indeed kissing him "oh i will definitely kiss you to death" she replied and kissed again but had control over the power that drained ki and youki and these kisses she gave him now were no more dangerous to him then if he hit a pillow and hoped they did have another child and expanded his bloodline a little more

"I don't remember that." She said chuckling teasingly. "But if I did then I guess this proved me wrong cause its not your not." She said and since he made no move to remove her clothing, she did that next. Slowly stripping until she was in her birthday suit. "I am glad you like this so far" she replied and after she was naked for him she hugged him her hand on his shaft guiding him to where she was wet and ready for his invasion. "you will help me do this, I hope, because I don't want to do this all myself. I want it to be mutual between us."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 8:14 pm

Inushin groaned as she kept at it. "Ah...that's the spot!" he said happily as she got the glans and cup his balls full of champion grade seed. He flinched as she took more of him into her mouth, and he chuckled to her gagging on his meat. "Oh...you can't master your hubby's meat?" he asked. He was curious if corrupting her throat would make it expand and cancel out her gag reflex.

Ichigo chuckled. "Oh...so...then how am I supposed to do that?" he asked innocently. He was definately not joking or teasing her.

InuGenki winked at her as she told him that he knew her so well. "Well...it's a good thing we were paired" he said as he leaned in to give her a smooch. "It's a good thing you don't give me the kiss of death" he said remembering that she had the power to absorb youki and ki from just a kiss. He snickered as she told him that he could give her as many as he liked. He was planning on having one additional child with her.

InuYasha blushed as she touched his arms gently. "Um...it's going okay so far" he said as she explored his body. "Well...I'm all yours" he said as she exposed his gifted member. It was clear that big cocks ran in the Inu no Youkai family. His rod jutted up passed his belly button and was very fat. He growled deeply as she caressed his rod and cupped his sacks. "I thought you said my junk was gross" he said as she traced the underside of his length.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 3:52 pm

Chichi kept at it. kept tentatively licking his shaft and then licked the tip of his glans around his pee-hole her hands moving to cup and play with his balls as he issued the challenge to her "then wonder no more" she replied and took him into her mouth and sucked slowly & gingerly taking him deeper until she gagged from her attempt to deep-throat him

Tanaka laughed thinking he was teasing her "i don' mean with food, if i wanted that i would had helped you eat the meal i made" she replied. She knew he was innocent but after her stoking him that first day she dint know he was so unknowable about sex that to pick up on her hint for his offspring.

Akemi grinned back at InuGenki. "You know me so well, sometimes its scary" She replied after he asked her if she just want to have one pup and nodded "but yes one, maybe two, but if i give you a litter then that's fine too" she said informing him she no longer minded bearing him a good sized litter as long as he was with her.

She laughed to herself obviously he didn't know she was only teasing him and that she would never do anything to intentionally hurt him. He still had his sit rosary but she hardly used that now days as he became more reasonable only if he did something she didn't like did she punish him with that word. Kagome moved slow her touch on his arms soft and gentle as she gave him a loving caress. She looked back up to his face as he timidly asked her "So...what do you think?" "i think its amazing" she said and he noticed a hunger in her expression as she moved to his obi & hakama Untying the Obi first and let it join the rest of his outfit on the floor then went to his hips and removed his hakama it pooling at the floor at his ankles. Kagome gasped once his eminence size was sprang free jutting up towards her hard and waiting for her. She caressed down his hips to his shaft with one hand first cupping his sack. She remained silent and watched him as she first cupped him then traced the underside of his length.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 2:23 pm

Inushin shivered to her licking his cock, and this was very different from the usual oral sex she gave him once she began to stroke it where it was not in her mouth. He was feeling the pleasure build and his loins ache. He snickered. "I wonder how much of my cock you can fit into your mouth" he said hoping to tempt her into deep throating him.

Ichigo blushed as she rubbed his belly giggling. "Plump you up? I'm not that good at cooking" he said innocently.

InuGenki grinned at Akemi. "Oh, you changed your mind have you? Or you just want to have maybe one pup?" he asked.

InuYasha gulped when she asked to tell her if she was doing anything that hurt. "O-o-okay" he said nervously. He blushed as she got to see how much more his body had developed with muscles. "So...what do you think?" he asked timidly.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 5:41 am

Chichi gave his cock a tentative lick this was new ground for her and smiled at his words as if he knew what she would asked him before she asked it. Stopping her actions she looked up at him as if to say 'if thats what you prefer, then please take me' Chichi was on her knees leaning down to his cock as she stroked it and knew he would but was also curious what she was doing which is possible why he get up and indeed fill her from behind or shove his shaft into her tits yet. or maybe he was waiting for her to literally beg him to bang her to exhaustion. She smiled to his request then said "later" she said in a whisper of a promise. She then returned to her task of giving him her first attempt at a blow job and hoped she did it right. She then took him completely into her mouth licking and gently sucking as if it was a sweet lollipop.

Tanaka giggled and rubbed his full distended belly hoping to help it settle down "yes my turn, i have plumped you my sweet so when your ready its your turn to plump me" she said rubbing his stomach "but not now  right now you need to rest and let all that food you scarfed down settle some" she then heard his belly gurgle again "see i told you to slow down from now on i guess i will have to pause between courses" she added not answering how big she would make him not telling him she wanted him to be like a sumo but right now was fine too after all she did not want him too big and heavy before he pupped her and she definitely didn't want him to heavy for her to take when they pleasured each other.

she rose a brow as he asked her "Oh? And how do we do that" completely forgetting for a moment she had said she was not interested in a litter. Besides he made the suggesting in a tone that seemed as if he did so she would give him that and maybe she might not have a litter but if that happened then so be it "by mating and adding your own children to the bloodline" she said  holding up her hand to stop him from reminding her of her words "i know what i said" she told him "i changed my mind" Akemi added and led him back to their room so he could complete his task of 'extending his bloodline'

Kagome giggled it was almost as if their male and female roles were reversed so laughing "then tell me if i do anything that hurts you" she replied in a teasing tone as she began to remove his layers beginning with the fire rat robe remembering the first time she saw him without it as he gave it to her naked body she blushed as she remembered she been so happy to see him she forgot her nudity briefly.But she did remember how handsome he was even back then even though he was hurt. now after all their battles she finally would see the muscles of his skin. That had been his second time seeing her naked body now she would see his. She dropped the fire rat robe then began to remove his inner white kimono and kosode. Her hand caressing him as she exposed his skin to her eyes and she reveled in how strong he has become.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:14 am

Inushin chuckled. "Well...you can start by submitting and begging for your husband's gifts cock to be inside you, and maybe put them big mountain on your chest to work" he said. He gulped as she moved to his cock and took it into her mouth, which he wondered what she was going to do with it. He knew that her mouth would become corrupted just as her pussy and tits did.

Ichigo groaned. "Your turn?" he muttered as his belly gurgled loudly. He put his hand on his stomach squeezing the fat that had accumulated there. "How fat are you planning on making me?" he asked.

InuGenki cocked his head cutely when she told him he knew before she licked her lips. He smiled as she suggested that they extend the bloodline as well. He chuckled at this as she said earlier that she was not interested in another litter. "Oh? And how do we do that" he asked.

InuYasha blushed as she kissed him on the lips and went to lock the door. He smiled at her as she came back to embrace him and rub his back. "You know...I think it would be fun if you undressed me yourself...like a present. You know...this is my gift to you" he said trying to make this super special for her.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:26 pm

Chichi nodded then smirked as she kept caressing him 'and how shall i do that?' she almost asked, but it wasn't that she had no brain or ideas she had plenty she could titty fuck him again or sit in his lap but as she thought of this a new one entered her mind and she moved and took his erect cock into her moist mouth.

"rest now Ichigo later after you have digested maybe you can give me my turn" she replied secretly hinting she had fattened him with food and was ready for him to fatten her up with his offspring.

Akemi knew InuGenki was InuYasha's adopted father but that aside Inuyasha still had his blood in him from their shared father. "alright " she said accepting his explanation of why he wanted them to have kids "you know though," she began licking her lips her pink tongue darting out to wet them before she suggested to him her next words as if choosing them carefully "if you really want to extend the bloodline, we can do that too."

Kagome gave a light laugh to his comment about Sango's children hunting him "alright then no babysitting" she said "unless it is our own" she added then as he said "If you want one, then how about you come and get it" as he leaned in to kiss her on the lips. Kagome kissed back quickly glancing to the door from the corner of her eye and locking it then enveloped him in her arms and caressing his strong back.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:03 pm

Inushin smiled hoping that this would reset her to wife mode as breast feeding set her to mother mode. He groaned as she caressed his hard shaft slowly. "It's time for you to play your wife role and do your duties as one" he said.

Ichigo groaned feeling very bloated and stuffed silly. He followed her into the bed where he blushed to her snuggling into him and squeezing her arms around his girth. He was surprised she was liking his bloated self, but he was glad that he had her around to pamper and care for him even if she was turning him into a sumo.

InuGenki laughed at Akemi. "My grandchildren? I just want Kagome to be successful in extenting the bloodline my father died to ensure it got passed on" he said. He smiled. "InuYasha isn't going to waste...you know it was my fear for a long time" he said. He knew that he was InuYasha's adopted father even though he was called "Big brother".

InuYasha gulped with a blush as she told him that he wouldn't know if he didn't try. He caressing soothed him and talk about sex made his member and sacs swell up in his pants. He laughed at her. "No thanks...I'm tired of being hunted down by those terrors" he joked before he leaned in to kiss her on the lips. "If you want one, then how about you come and get it" he said with a low seductive growl.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 8:42 pm

If he was confused, she was even more so and would gladly give him a ride on the emotion roller coaster trip she was on. To his question she just nodded as her mother and wife sides fought inwardly for control. She took a breath to calm the war inside her before she replied "yes" she said and noticing his hard shaft she moved and caressed it slowly

"Take it easy, Ichigo" Tanaka replied as he went crazy on the food she made for him. The action plumping him up some more. After he was done she sighed "you will get the hiccups if you eat too fast, next time eat slower and enjoy it, then maybe you can tell me what you like most" she commented as she helped him from the table to their bed where he could rest and digest and just be lazy. She snuggled against him as she joined him in bed her arms enveloping his new girth.

Akemi's eyes watched him and narrowed slightly as InuGenki asked her. "What do you mean am I feeling okay?" Akemi sighed. "it's just you seem giddy about Kagome bearing you grandchildren." Akemi replied reminding him young Kagome was not the only one who would care for their young that he would have his duties too.

Kagome did not want to leave him. In fact she didn't think she could, but it was time to pull out the big guns if she wanted to get him to do this with her. "how will you know if you will be good or bad if you don't try and see?" She asked caressing him as if soothing any hurt pride he may have suffered from her words "and i do" she said "lets at least see where it goes okay? And if you want practice I am sure Sango wont mind if we babysit for them."

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:40 pm

Inushin was very confused getting mixed signals from Chichi who was switching between wife and mother mode very quickly. "Honey...do you want to make love with me...we can do it nice and slow" he said as his member grew hard for her.

Ichigo could not control his hunger, which his stomach had grown three times its original capacity to allow him to binge on lots and lots of food. He began to go crazy on the food eating everything in sight, and his belly grew and was looking to just about pop! He groaned and clutched his stomach gurgling with satisfaction and begging for him to lay down and digest.

InuGenki looked towards Akemi and laughed. "What do you mean am I feeling okay?" he asked.

InuYasha looked at Kagome shocked that she was going to leave him if she did not get her baby. "I-I-I do want one, but...I just don't want to be a bad father" he said. He blushed. "If you want one now, then I'll do it..." he said firmly but uncertain.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:04 pm

Although chichi would not mind if he wanted to celebrate she calmed herself as she head him ask her if she meant now it sounded a lit like a whine from a youth and she caressed him as she spoke "no we do not need to do it now right now i just want us to relax together " she said in motherly tone smiling as she said it thinking he might be right and she would make a good mother.

Tanaka smiled as she heard his belly growl and finished the meal as fast as she could as she finished each course she served it to him. From first to last, from the Hors D'Oeuvres and appetizer, to the soups and salads, to the main entree then came the second entree, and finally the desserts.

Akemi saw his smirk and asked if he was feeling okay?

Kagome nodded firmly "i tried being subtle but that didn't work i tried to keep showing you we could be as happy as Sango and Miroku - who were possibly going at it in their room. Kagome then looked down and sad "don't you want one?" she asked afraid he didn't "if you don't then tell me and i will let you go and accept the next proposal so our family line has an heir" she said telling him if he didn't take her now he may lose her forever to a loveless marriage of convenience
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 6:22 pm

Inushin raised an eyebrow. "You mean now?" he asked. He was trying to figure out just what she meant by her saying just alone as it did not give him any time frame.

Ichigo was unaware of the super fattening foods his beloved was going to stuff him with. His belly growled at the smell of the yummy foods.

InuGenki smirked at Akemi waiting for Kagome and InuYasha to interact. InuYasha stiffened up at how blunt Kagome was with wanting a baby. "What is going on?" he asked with his eyes wide open in shock. "Kagome...Are you really sure?" he asked. InuGenki snickered at InuYasha's eventual demise as his time being not tied down to a family.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 6:00 pm

"just us alone" she said hoping he got the gist "i want to celebrate with you" she said

Tanaka smiled and got to work cooking everything she had made on the trip but since the kitchen and pamtry was fully stocked she had the chance to try new recipes and made plenty of fattening desserts for Ichigo each tart and pie and muffin made with all her love

"i am sure it will work out if not i am sure we will hear about it. in 3... 2... 1... (right about here kagome will yell)

As InuGenki nudged her she swallowed and gathered her courage hen heard the door shut behind her as InuGenki and Akemi left her alone with Inuyasha. "Inuyasha," she began sternly 'i want a family and i want that family with you" she said "i know your scared but i don't think you should fear something that may not happen my world if different then yours we both know that and i am unsure of a lot of things like which time you want to stay in but i love you inuyasha and i rather have a family with you then be given to someone else" she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next