Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:43 pm

He bucked and thrust into her mouth groaning then climaxed and releaved his sore nuts a little then turned her over and plowed into her his shaft still wet from her mouth made it easier to slid into her "i know its dangerous i will hunt him alone while you and chichi stay here ichigo and inushin can join me if you do end up with child i will make sure you and chichi are safe i want nothing to happen to them

"i do not mind in the slightest you better then any human and no one will ever replace you in my heart" she answered her moans of pleasure as he filled her again filling his ears his movements making her huge breasts bounce in time to his thrusts until she held them so they not bounce as much while he took her and made her completly his she was a little sore but she knew she could endure and give them both one more round before she fell asleep under him it had been a long day for her and it had been even longer since she enjoyed a soft bed and the pleasures her new mate gave her food wine hot springs and sex sadly though she was asleep long before he came and filled her body with his seed but tomorrow was a new day one they could spend together after they both go some Z's
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:22 pm

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 Inuyasha_sketch_by_realdandy-d7oy1n9The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 Inu_no_taisho_by_loftwing-d57uru0
Inushin sighed happily once her nude form pressed against his, and she returned his kiss. He sighed heavily as he finally straddler her and looked down at her seductively. "I hope you aren't feeling sore yet...I'm not yet finished with you" he said as he reached down to slide his member back inside her. He began to oscillate his hips into hers just the same way he did in the hotsprings, but in this case it was in a more relaxing position. He chuckled to himself. "So...do you mind your husband being a giant dog beast?" he asked.

Chifusa knew he was not trying to be sly, which she pulled away from his member and looked up at him. "I'm in no hurry to have a child Kenta...think about it. One pregnant woman is going to be trouble enough...two is just a disaster. Shikotsu would love for this to happen to us" she mention. She knew that she was on the same cycle as Chichi, but she did not feel it was time to have a baby even though she wanted one. "Let me just fix you up" she said before she pulled his member into her mouth and bobbed her head against it. She patted him on the hip to let him know he was a good boy before she reached down to fondle his testicles.

bgcolor=ffffcc bordercolor=660066
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:04 pm

Chichi didn't know why he frowned he had scooped her up only moments after she picked up her kimono she had slipped it around her when she felt cold and while she ate as he fingered her and asked his question she removed it completely hanging it near the bed naked now she nodded as she returned his kiss pressing her nude body against his.

he moaned "food can wait right now i need you chifuasa please help me come then let me pleasure us both just as inushin has pleasured our companion i may not have his endurance or strength but i can try to give you a child as well"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 6:50 pm

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 Inuyasha_sketch_by_realdandy-d7oy1n9The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 Inu_no_taisho_by_loftwing-d57uru0
Inushin saw that she came into bed without removing her clothes, which he frowned a little discouraged. Under the covers was amazingly warm, and it would not make her freeze if she removed her clothes. He reached into her kimono snaking his finger to her folds were he played with her clit. "Don't you want to assure that we are successful?" he asked before he leaned in to kiss her on the lips. "You're still in ovulation, and my loins are still hurting" he complained to her although he smiled at her endearingly.

Chifusa nodded shivered before she jumped into his arms giving her a smooch on the lips while hugging him tightly. "I have a feeling that will happen...we are in the center of several rings of defense" she said. She traced patterns in his chest as he carried her into their room. There in the room was a big meal and a marital bed for them. She got to her feet before she reached down to massage his balls to soothe them. "Do you want to eat first?" she asked. She knew that he was hurting, and she planned give him a special treat for being a good boy. She pulled his pants down to lick his member hoping to get it hard.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 6:34 pm

she held his armor as he bounded up to the top floor of his castle and their bedroom she ate not long after he offered her the plate and asked her to eat she hen giggled and nodded as she sipped her last taste of sake doubting she would take it up again even after she gives birth as he touched her shoulder she looked up at him then saw him stroll like a predator to the bed his eyes beaconing her to join him. She fished her meal and set the plate aside and went to the bed getting in beside him she did desire to bound and cuddle him but was aware her body might not like that while it prepared to make new life

"i agree with you chifusa and though i would feel better after a quick patrol the oni said assured it is safe here and he will send word out of our enemy to the others so i think we can have time for a quickie and some sleep i am sure an alarm or something will sound if the castle is attacked" he said thanking the imp oni then scooped up chifusa and sprinted to their room which wasn't easy with swollen blue-balls
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 6:08 pm

Inushin sighed a little when she mention a monk providing words, which that meant he had to pull some strings to find a monk who would find no problem marrying a human with a youkai. "Well...let's have the ceremony at your place, and I know of a monk who could perform it. Though it'll take time to arrange that much" he said. He laughed as she said she would love you use him in his beast form, and rub his body as much as she cold. He did not know of her kinkiness of wanting to be mated in his youkai form, but since she was his wife, he would not be afraid of her playing with his doggie bone in other ways. After a few more minutes they could separate, and he picked her up to let her feel his buff muscles flex and press against her skin. "Well, let's get to bed...and I'll be sure to settle you in" he said implying that he was going to get her feeling so blissful and gushy that she was not going to let go of him for the whole night. After they got dressed and left the springs, the air was freezing cold, which Inushin's body looked very warm and inviting. He scooped her up and leaped up to the top floor of the castle, which he entered his luxurious room through the window. There his bed was already made, and it was a marital bed which looked very comfy. On the end was a table with sake and two plates of meats and rice. Inushin set her down so he could shut the window screens and light a lantern with his energy. The room was cold but the food looked hot. He removed his armor and let out his hair, which he grabbed a plate and ate it. "Pardon me...I either get really hungery or sleepy. If I don't eat afterwards, I will take a victory nap" he said before he winked at her. "Hey, eat up...you need to have to prepare your body enough nourishment to gestate properly" he said. He took a sip of sake before he cleared his throat. "Since your in the middle of your cycle, we won't know for another couple weeks if we were successful. Enjoy your last night of having sake until 9 months" he said winking at her. He knew a lot of a female's reproductive cycle, but in fact he knew a lot about what spots would drive her past her breaking point. He finished up his meal before he stripped himself nude and moved the table to the courner. He touched her shoulder as he went over to the bed. His hand was very very warm and firm, which was a sign that the bed was going to be very cozy and safe. It also shown his desire for her to join him and continue where they left off. He looked at her from the bed giving her bedroom eyes as he had the other side of the covers lifted up prompting her to dive in and enjoy her new husband.

Chifusa looked at him happily. "Good...but I'm just glad that we took him in before all this happened" she said before she looked to Ichigo happily. "Why don't you get some rest...you're safe here with us" she said. Ichigo nodded slowly before he scurried back into the castle. There he found a bed already made for him, and some strange meats. His human side said it was gross, but the tanuki in him said it was time to chow down. He grabbed the strange youkai food, and then devoured it feeling a little better about his situation. Chifusa looked at Kenta happily before she huddled up to him. "You know...it's getting really cold out" she said before she began tracing patterns all over his bicep. She did not want to confirm the Oni's cynicism, but she wanted to warm up a little bit before they got to patroling. "What do you think hun?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 5:24 pm

"since i am no longer a virgin it does not matter now if i mated or not or if i am pregnant or not as for when we can have it as soon as you like we only need a monk or minister to provide the words over us" she said nodding happily to his suggestion "oh i would love to i am sure that will be most comfortable and while i sleep on your fur i will rub your ears and belly as often as i can" she knew she could not when she was asleep but could rub him until she fell asleep curled against chest so she could listen to his heart. Chichi soon was shaking away a hentai image of them mating while he was in his beast form though the thought kinda thrilled her and made her curious how it would feel she doubted he would do it he been so worried mating her in his current form in his beast form she knew he would be scared to death.

kenta knew where to go inuyasha's old friend was a raccoon dog but still its in the same family he knew real well if the creature still lived and wasn't adsorbed yet then he knew where he could find him if not then a kitsune would be the next best substitute "i know of one well more raccoon dog then tanuki but still...." he pused then added "i hope Hachiemon is still around" he said and smiled to ichigo "do not worry Ichigo i will protect you from those girls you hate so much"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 4:34 pm

Inushin sighed heavily. "I see, so you are technically my mistress. Tell me...how soon would we have to have this ceremony? Does it matter if you're pregnant?" he asked. He knew that having children out of wedlock disqualified them from being a successor. He wanted to make sure that their child would be legitimate for her family, but that would be a big question still because Inushin was a youkai...a very...very powerful youkai. He thought to himself before he gave off a deep hefty chuckled. "You seemed to like my beast form...During your journeys would you prefer to settling in and cuddle up to it instead of lying down on the cold hard earth?" he asked. He remember how much time she spent hugging onto his fur and petting him...he really liked being petted by her. He leaned in to her ear. "You know...I really like to have my ears and underside rubbed" he whispered into it.

Chifusa was unaware that her man was getting aroused by her discription of sex. The Oni laughed at Kenta. "This is a secure place...you worry too much. Our personel are the best of the best..we've worked for Lord InuGenki for many years. We know based off from him what Inushin's power is like. If too much trouble occurs, Lord InuGenki will come. He is the ruler of the Northern Lands. Inushin is the Daimyo for these parts...There's a lot of thought placed in defense here" he said. He looked at them slightly worried. "Right...I'll be sure to send Myoga out to inform Lord InuGenki and the other Daimyos" he said. Chifusa cocked her head. "Lord InuGenki? I've heard that name a lot...is this someone different than Inushin? I know the villagers have been calling him the Inugami, but I just wanted to be sure" she said. The Oni shook his head. "Lord InuGenki is Inushin's father. InuGenki's strength is so immense that if he went all out, he would summon a typhoon just like the Great Dog Youkai who ruled the whole island years ago" he said before he smirked. "The Great Dog Youkai is Inushin's grandfather" he said. Chifusa gasped. "That means that...Lord Sesshomaru is his uncle doesn't it?" she asked. The Oni nodded. "Lord Sesshomaru and Lord InuGenki do not get along at all. It's why the island was partitioned. From the looks of it, Inushin has taken after his grandfather's taste in human women" he commented. Ichigo seemed to be looking ill, which he rubbed his lower back in pain. "My bottom hurts" he complained. He rubbed what appeared to be a nub, which Chifusa had not noticed it before. "Wow! What's that!?" she muttered. The oni looked at the nub and scratched his head noticing that the nub was swelling up. "I think you should get that looked at...I don't think humans are supposed to have grow things from their behind" he muttered. Ichigo felt a sharp pain and Chifusa could hear a poping sound as the growth became more than a cyst but more of a...tail? Chifusa laughed a little at the tail growing out from Ichigo's backside. "What's happening to me!?" he asked. Fur was already beginning to sprout all over the new appendage, which Chifusa gently stroked it causing Ichigo to flinch at the foreign sensation. "You grew a tail" she said calmly. She giggled at how soft and fluffy his tail was, which Ichigo jumped back panicked. "What!? How is this happening!? A tail!?" he shouted. He grabbed his tail and winced. "Am I turning into a Youkai?" he shouted. The Oni laughed. "Well...I wasn't expecting him to be a Tanuki..." he muttered before he shook his head. "I can't believe you didn't know you were one" he shouted. Ichigo scowled but winced in pain. Chifusa rubbed his back. "Hey...it looks cute on you. You know what...you're going to be very popular with the girls" she said. Ichigo's eye twitched. "Great..." he muttered sarcastically. Chifusa laughed looking at Kenta. "We're going to need to find a Tanuki on our travels" she muttered.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 3:40 pm

she giggled "we not married but i think my body will not allow anyone else but you from now on so i guess in a small way we are but to be my true husband to everyone then we need to do as the other humans & have a ceremony"

While chifusa explainesd sex getting him harder all the while he tells th e imp "personally i want the something special but i think it wise to set her mind at east then to her be worried in the middle of it" he said then told the oni creature his best description of the youkai eating youkai that turned more human with ever demon he devoured so in honesty he said he was not sure what the creature looked like now by now he could look like his demon form which resembled a skeleton or he could appear like a human by now

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 2:45 pm

Inushin shooked his head at her. "You're perfect for me...I don't really care if you were touched or not...I only care if I satisfied you. Maybe all men don't like their women to have an opinion at how lowsy a lover they are. Women would just expect sex to be a disappointment" he said hoping to make sense of the virgin thing. He had no idea he caused her to release more eggs for fertilizing, but it would probably make her pregnancy a little more fun. He continued to give her a good rub down before he allowed her the chance to find her nook in his shoulder where she would place her head over his strong mighty heart that pumped the blood through his incredible body and well endowed length. He sighed happily rubbing his foot against her leg. "So...does this make me your husband?" he asked unfamiliar with human customs.

Chifusa knew her man was not having a fun time being forced to set his cock aside, but it was only for a little while. The Oni scowled at him. "So you're meaning to tell me that you're going to be up all night patroling the grounds?" he asked before he looked towards Chifusa and shook his head. "I thought your lady was going to want to do something special instead" he teased him. He sighed heavily. "Alright, then...what does this guy look like?" he asked. Chifusa explained what sex was to Ichigo, and he just started to dry heave. "What!? Is that why it keeps getting hard?" he asked. Chifusa nodded. "Wait for it to grow to full size before you start trying it...your body hasn't even packed on body hair and muscle yet" she said. She liked some body hair on her men, and Chichi had similar tastes...although, she herself never considered youkai to be a good husband before she met Inushin.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 2:20 pm

Chichi explained her words after seeing his confused look "noble women must be pure to get into an arranged marriage by getting me to make love to him even if it was by force or persuasion it didn't matter he knew once i lost my virginity no one would want me since all men like their women as untouched virgins" she said then nodded to his demanding request to enjoy her orgasms he gave her calling out as each one rocked her womb the last one shaking her so much it released a few more eggs from her overlies her nails dug into his flesh as he thrust deeply into her womb and spilled his strong fertile seed within splatting her walls and eggs as he filled her his knot holding his strong youkai seed inside her to be certain they took root. She held him as he carried her to deeper water so they could cuddle while they waited for his knot to shrink nodding to both his suggestions of washing and doing it again later nodding in agreement that she would like it if he washed her .

he was about to describe sex to the boy when the oni appeared annoyed if he thought he was annoyed he trade places with the imp he groaned to her question and nodded he felt very neglected and wanted his own release in her soft folds but knew that had to wait so while she spoke to the boy he spoke to the oni "sorry to bother you again normaly i would not but my lovely companion brought up something to my attention and i recalled you don't want us in any traps but i also want to be sure its safe from the enemy we are hunting so i called you so you could patrol with us around the perimeter and make sure we do not get in any traps then when my mate is satisfied we are safely protected inside and out we will return to our quatrs again with your help since we never been here before i don't want us getting lost unless you have something that will put her mind at ease"

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 12:37 pm

Inushin was amused that the men would use her for status, but he was not sure about what make incapable of marriage meant...though it was probably some silly human requirement. He was not aware of how much larger he was compared to her past lovers, but he would take pride in knowing this and how it pleased her. "Well then, cherish every orgasm I give you and never become jaded. There aren't many men out there who will be able to make love to you the way I can" he said in a dominant and seductive tone. He caressed her sides with his claws enough to tickle her flesh and not puncture it. "Oh, well, this youkai is going to be scratching and biting you a lot" he said before he nibbled into her neck again with a deep growl. He knew this kind of scratching and biting she loved, but his knot continued to swell up nicely making it stretch her enterence and apply more pressure to her g-spot. "I need my female to be strong" he said as he panted heavily as he wrapped his arms around her tightly feeling his climax drawing nearer. He grinned at the sounds of slurping, squelching, and farting that he was used to during sex, which it told him that he was doing his job as a husband right. Finally, his member dove in and reached the back end of her womb, which his knot tied up inside her. He tensed up as the flood of cum surged through his cock and pumped into her womb like a balloon. He let out a huge sigh of relief feeling a lot lighter in his balls, which he picked her up and walked them over to a deeper end of the hotspring so they could cuddle. He looked into her eyes deeply and smiled. "If you are really wanting this baby, I suggest doing this again later tonight" he said giving her a wink. He rubbed her back allowing her to rest on him as they were stuck together. "It'll take fifteen to thiry minutes before my knot softens...so in the meantime we can help wash each other" he said as he rans his fingers over her body. "Something tells me you'd like that" he whispered into her ear.

Ichigo glared at him thinking that he was speaking a different language. "And what's that?" he asked. Chifusa blushed hearing the conclusion to Inushin's mating session with Chichi, but deep down she was happy for her to finally get her release. She got dressed and bolted out to meet up with Kenta, and she did notice his bulge in his pants, which she frowned. "Aw...are you feeling neglected?" she asked before she pulled him down for a smooch. "Come on...she's never had a proper man in her life" she said. The Oni soon appeared from behind the gate to the inner curcuit wall. "What is it?" he asked with annoyance. Ichigo was surprised that sex and girls were so important for life. "But why do girls have to be so icky?" he asked. Chifusa rolled her eyes. "Well...you haven't found the right one. The right one will not be icky at all and will want to you to help her out as she will help you out" she said. The Oni looked at Kenta sternly.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:25 am

she nodded "some not all some just used me wanting status or wanting to make me incapable of marriage " she said like her first man she met he was handsome but paled to inugami he had only wanted to deflower her knowing few men would want someone who wasn't a virgin he got his wish and took her cherry barely for his shaft was tiny compared to her husband as he commented on her climax she smiled "i haven't had one like that in well ever so yes my sweet stud-muffin your better then anyone i been with" she did feel the pressure against her cervix she also heard his words of how he would love to have children with her then he asked his question of her pain "it hurts a little but i taught my body to deal with pain i been scratched by youkai and bit and such so i became stronger then most females" she said and hissed as his knot swelled it was a new feeling it felt odd but also good as it expanded her walls giving his penis more room to move inside her as it swelled to tie them together and keep any of his strong youkai seed from escaping her fertile womb

"sex" he said as if that explained everything "i guess though in inugami case i would more call it mating" kenta said he was glad to be outside where he didn't have to hear thee couple during their lovemaking it made his shaft feel even tighter wanting to impale it in chifusa's soft sex and follow the inugami lead and give his woman children of her own or at least try but that would have to wait he wasn't sure how to summon the oni so he just called out to him all the while explaining to Ichigo on where babies came from how they were made and added a fact ichigo would not be here alive or even been born if no one had such intimate contact with the opposite sex he hoped this helped him get over his 'girls are gross' phase when most girls and women often thought the same of men
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 10:12 am

Inushin frowned at this. "Well...that's rather unfortunate. You are a very attractive woman. Unless the other men are put off by your desire to go off with your friends to fight. In that case, it's best they left you so I can have you all to myself" he said as he continued to find that g-spot of hers which he could tell that he's really close. He growled loudy as her walls started clamping down on his shaft, which surely she did not have an orgasm already. He looked at her surprised but he smirked. "Well...I wasn't expecting you to orgasm this soon" he said as he moved it deeper to give themselves a little break. "Am I already proving to be a better lover than all your past lovers combined?" he asked. He bit his lip being able to tell she would tire out before he would get his load off, but she could always suck him off or they could continue in the bed. He growled ferociously as she grabbed onto his butt encouraging him to give her a baby. He was very surprised when she pulled him deeper against her cervix, which he thought would hurt her, but he was still gentle nonetheless giving her cervix more pressure. He looked into her eyes deeply and smiled at her question. "I would love to have kids with you, Chichi. You look like you'd make a splendid mother for them" he said showing that he wanted to determine that she would make a great mother to his children before he would marry her. His eyes widened in horror as she pushed him passed her cervix to get him to directly inject his seed into her womb. "Doesn't that hurt?" he asked. Sure his member was able to go in 3 more inches, but the cervix as a very sensitive organ. He shivered when she whispered into his ear telling him to go all out and impregnate her, which she was enduring the pain for the sake of a family. He leaned in to kiss her on the lips tenderly. "This may take a while" he admitted as he rested his forehead against hers. He was already impressed with his mate for pushing him past her limits for the sake of a family, but to both their surprise, her cervix functioned as an even tighter vagina. Perhaps his climax would come sooner afterall, which she could feel a love knot begin to form at the base of his phallus an attribute to being an inu youkai not doubt.

Chifusa shook her head. "Just relax...I don't sense any other youkai around" she said before she heard Chichi's moans from the other wall. "Sounds like Chichi has finally gotten her first orgasm" she said. Ichigo looked at him even more confused. "Making...babies? How are they doing that?" he asked. He nodded and follow Kenta. Chifusa sighed and got out grumbling. "Right, might as well join them" she muttered.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:55 am

"i have had lousy mate and those i did fall for never loved me" she admitted when he said she must had lousy mates. She moaned as he moved her walls hugging his shaft the movement stroking him better then any hand or mouth or pussy he ever had her scent still intoxicating him reminding him why his genitals had swollen and been in such pain. Chichi answered his probing with moans and gasps cluing him in when he found her special spot a spot no male had touched and feeling him touch it now made her buck and moan as she released her first of many orgasms with him. Inushin could tell she had enjoyed that her face was flushed a bit her body sheen with sweat from their coupling. His words hit her then as he told her she was ovulating and how he was at the right age to give her the young she desired. Moaning to his thrusts and nibble she held his butt cheek and helped him move helped him help her write the next chapter in their book of life together. She arched helping him past her g-spot taking him deep to her core then as he hit her cervix she asked him softly through her moans of pleasure "do you want kids inushin? she asked after all he said he could have kids but never admitted he wanted them she trusted he was right he did have a youkai's sensitive nose and knew it must been even harder when he was in his animal form for his sense of smell must had been better in that form "if so..." she began continuing from her question her breathing hitched as his phallus passed her cervix and she felt his thrusts increase as her finished sentence was whispered into his ear "then please my love; take me for all your worth, cause i want to give the young we both crave to you." thanks to him they both knew she was ovulating and he knew if he continued mating her that she would be pregnant tonight with his pups.

kenta nodded to Chifusa observation "fine my love let me get dried off and i will scout the perimeter but i will call the oni first so i do not get in one of these traps by mistake" he said to her and got out of the hot spring groaning wishing he could relax some more but duty called and if they were attacked he doubted there was much the inugami could do if chichi got him in the throws of ecstasy it seemed they both had mating on their mind and in his frustration of having to wait before he got some from his woman he was blunt with the boy "they are making babies and if you do not know where they come from dry off and follow my i will explain everything and you will find something worse then kissing for one that hates girls"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 4:22 am

Inushin sighed heavily as he made his oscillations slow but deep making her get to feel every part of her innards being touched by his impressive member. "Well it sounds like you've had some lousy mates...you've never gotten a proper mating then if you don't know what way you like it" he said. It was nice for them to get to savor the sensation of closeness. He forgot the big reason why his member hurt, but he thought he mention it to her. "I also can smell when you're ready to conceive a child..." he said before he smiled leaning in to nibble her on the neck. "Whenever a female is ovulating my balls start hurting. He started to probe around for the best spot, which he had an idea from his past experience, so he searched around the general area where her g-spot was and he tried to pinpoint it listening for clues. He rubbed her back tenderly smiling. "You know...I'm at that age to be having kids..." he told her before he winked at her.

Chifusa cleared her throat. "There may be traps, but it sounded to me like they were mostly in the castle right? What if he just starts devoring the other youkai?" she asked. She paused a moment before she laughed. "I think Chichi would want extra sensitive traps tonight" she corrected him. Ichigo looked at Kenta with disgust. "Uh...okay?" he muttered in confusion. He tried to listen in on the conversation. "Why would Chichi want the traps to be extra sensitive?" he asked. Chifusa laughed at this. "She want's Inushin all to herself" she answered with Ichigo was not sure about.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 4:04 am

"i know it cant be helped that don't help me being shy" she said then made a noise "i know that too but i want us to get a feel for the other not do the wham, bam, thank you ma-am and its over. she knew waiting must been hard on him but she done a quickie once it wasn't satisfying it also didn't help the guy left her after he was done. Chichi made a new sound one of mixed pain and pleasure as he thrust into her filling her innards completely and ending any reminiscence of her virginity. When he asked her how she liked it she answered honestly "i do not know why don't we try slow at first then you can increase speed and help me discover the answer to that question, how does that sound?" She asked for not once had she had sex the way she liked it not yet but felt this time it would be different for both of them

"i wont say it is impossible beloved but as the oni said there are many traps here to keep things like him out as well as other youkai and since i am sure his lordship will not want a distraction i bet the traps are extra sensitive tonight" he said then looked to the boy who stared at his shaft "don't worry son yours will grow just like your feelings against the opposite sex will change so will your body it just takes time " he sighed in the water loving how it relaxed his muscles "i know it seems like it wont happen but it will you are young enjoy it while you can" he said he knew most boys ichigos age never got a childhood most went hunting or off to battle before they was ten some even got forced to fight in the wars ichigo was lucky he had time to grow up and he would keep ichigo with them as long as the boy wished so ichigo could grow at his own pace not be fored to fight or forced to marry as other young boys were
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 3:14 am

Inushin laughed at the information of her boobs getting even bigger since she never bore a child before. "Well...if this ever get any bigger. You'll be slowed down a lot" he said before he grinned. "But at least you'd have a child" he said. He relaxed more as she stroked his rod, but he could not help but look up at her noticing her blushing. "What? It can't be helped...it wasn't the time for sex unlike it is now. Just stop worrying over the past and help ease the pain in the present" he said before he winked at her. "Waiting does make it feel better" he added. He did not mind that she was not a virgin, but the positive side was that she knew how to handle a man's cock. He was surprised to see how attractive her body was, and he soon got completely hard going way past his belly button and thicker than a cucumber. He helped her remove the rest of her clothes as she worshiped his massive manhood. He saw her open her legs which he allowed her to guide him into place before he plunged his big boy into her. To her shock what was left of her virginity was taken completely away as she accomidated to a much much larger size. You could say that she lost her whole virginity to her husband. He went in as far as her innards would allow him before it would become too uncomfortable. "Do you like it deep or towards the front?" he asked hoping to get her opinion. It was easier to know what she liked as she had done this a lot before, but he waited for her to get used to the shock of him being so big first.

Ichigo stared at Kenta's member surprised at how big it was, but he said nothing. He envied Kenta, but he was not sure why. Chifusa cleared her throat after hearing Kenta. "I was thinking about what that Oni said...do you think that Shikotsu would try to infiltrate the fortress?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 2:53 am

Chichi nodded to his words of course he would need to help her feel good too "i don't know but i heard they get bigger if a woman is pregnant and i never had any young so i bet they will get bigger when i have my first child" she said and stroked him a little then blushed a little as he got intimate with his words telling her he had smelt her for hours and now was barely retaining control with the pain in his loins. "I never wanted to have you feel pain" she said and though she lost her maidenhood long ago she knew with all the 'bad men' in her life she knew what to do for pain and pleasure. She showed him after taking a breathe to expel her shyness a breathing technique she learned in her long ago once she exhaled breathing out her shyness and inhibitions she inhaled and drew near taking in her new husbands scent and continued caressing his member gently allowing him to help remove the rest of her clothes baring her birthday suit for his eyes alone to bare. Once the rest of her underwear was gone, she opened her legs slightly as if telling him he did not have to hold back much longer.

kenta removed his clothes and got in on his side after washing in the bathing area and using a bucket to rince off he loved the hot water then heard chifusa call out "i hear you" he said aloud
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 2:35 am

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 Inuyasha_sketch_by_realdandy-d7oy1n9
Inushin was still amazed at how young she was when she started developing breasts, but it would make sense to how big they got in present day. "So they've slowed down going I'm guessing...or no?" he asked. He let out a low growl as she grasped his member. He looked down at her hand on his member, and he smirked. "If you like to massage it...though I think after a while I want to make you feel good too...how would that sound?" he asked offering to give her a proper mating. He gave out a deep low seductive growl. "You know...I've been having to smell your pussy juices for several hours now...I'm beginning to hurt from it all. It's hard to balance instincts and sapience" he said before he leaned in to nibble her on the neck. "It's up to you...my future wife" he said in an alluring tone.

Chifusa rolled her eyes not believing that he would wait long. Ichigo snarled at her. "Ech" he muttered. Chifusa smiled to Kenta's smooch, and she looked back at Ichigo as he left their sight. She put her hands on his cheeks. "Don't be going into that women's bathroom you hear? That Sameha sounds vicious" she said. She went into the womens bathing area where she heard Kenta and Ichigo from the other side. "Hey...can you hear me?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 2:17 am

Chichi went to him after removing her kimono glad she wore it and her undergarments. when he spoke she listened and answered his questions nodding to his first question and comments then made a soft sound as he rubbed her back it felt so good no one else would give her one and she never dare ask kenta considering how protective Chifusa was of him. He spoke of his balls and she nodded in understanding just before he lifted her breasts and remarked how big they were "ten, i think." She said but in truth she could not really remember. she felt his erection against her and gulped a moment before gently but bravely grasped in her hand around it "would you like me to return the favor?" she whispered then wondered what made her say such a bold thing.

kenta smiled to his woman and said he would wait but it would not be easy then to ichigo he said "just more mushy stuff you would not be interested in since it involves touching females and you think females are not for you" he then kissed chifusa and said he meet her in bed after he and ichigo bathed he then went into the mens side hot spring with the boy.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 1:51 am

Inushin shrugged his shoulders as she shook her head, and he walked into the hotspring. "Why don't you come in, and we can relax and give me company?" he asked. He laughed when she brought up when he said he had nothing to compensate for. "Oh, well...I'm just glad it isn't any bigger or else it wouldn't be pleasant to fit in...if you know what I mean" he said. He looked at her breasts and smirked. "It must be a pain lugging those watermelons around...do you need a back rub?" he asked. He smiled warmly at her. "I've heard big breasts are strainful for any women's back...I don't mind helping you out. I wouldn't think laying on hard earth would help you much either" he said. He waited for her to come over to him before his fingers worked their magic on her back, shoulders, and neck. "I have problems sitting...I always have to keep my damned legs open a little or else I wind up crushing my balls together" he said before he laughed at the irony of having parts men envy and talking about them as being problematic. He soon moved his massage to her sides then he finally cupped her breasts from behind and lifted them up to massage them and take the burden off her back for a while. "I've never seen such large breasts before...did you start growing at age 8?" he asked as he changed up the method of symetrical kneading to alternating kneading. He slowly began to grow an erection from this intimate touching, but he paid not attention to it. It was her's to handle if she so chose to. This was a time to relax not to worry about one's natural functions.

The Oni laughed at Kenta. "You can use the hotsprings, but use the section that pertains to your gender. No Men in the women's springs! Or else Sameha will get to you!" he warned them. Chifusa shook her head. "So I'm guessing the restricted hotspring is for Inushin only?" she asked. The oni grinned. "You're a smart one aren't you?" he asked. Chifusa sighed. "Well...looks like you're just going to have to wait until bed time tiger!" she told Kenta. Ichigo looked at her oddly. "What are you two talking about?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 1:25 am

Chichi shook her head realizing she been staring and not giving him privacy, but he flaunted it so who blame her for not staring at his muscles and endowment admiring everything he exposed to her. She then replied her voice sounding and feeling suddenly dry. "no-nothing" she then cleared her throat before she tried again "nothing is wrong but you was not joking when you said you did not have to compensate for much"" she replied a bit shy now but yet wanting to soak in the hot spring with him she went to the water and sunk her feet in giving him a warm smile and asked him to join her.

"ha ha" he said to Chifusa "but fine we can agree toy the rules imp but mind telling us is there a place we can strip and bathe before bed we ate and drank at the fair and the rooms i know will give us a soft bed but i think everyone here could use a bath first"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 11:47 pm

Inushin cocked his head as she gave his ear a good rub and he resisted the urge to wiggle his foot. He soon stood up and Ichigo realized they were higher than a two story building. He gulped as Inushin trotted down the streets, his paws pounded into the ground like sledge hammers, but to be fair, he was really heavy in this form. Chifusa smiled and leaned into Kenta enjoying the ride with her love. Inushin felt Chichi hugging into him, which he was not trying to show off. Everything he did was just natural for him, and his charm really sped up Chichi falling for him. He soon bolted and jumped to the sky beginning to fly through the air with a whispy contrail lagging behind. Ichigo clutched onto tufts of Inushin's fur holding on for dear life. They got to a very high altitude where the air was thinner and much cooler. The warmth that radiated from Inushin's body was trapped in his fur, which parts his fur covered stayed nice and toasty. Chifusa held onto Kenta a little to stay warm, but they soon came upon the castle which was surrounded by a snow covered village. Inushin landed in the inner walls of the compound, which he let them all off before he reverted to his human like form. An oni court guardian appeared to greet them, which he bowed. "You've returned milord" he said. Inushin smiled. "I need you do escort these three into two rooms" he said before he cleared his throat. "The young one shall get a separate room. They have information about what's been going on in the south...The woman in the purple kimono shall be staying in my quarters for the evening" he said. The oni nodded before he looked towards Chichi and chuckled seeing that she was a very attractive woman. "Alright...I will escort them to their rooms" he said before he looked towards Ichigo and raised an eyebrow. "What are you looking at pipsqueak!?" he raised his voice. He was only playing but Ichigo cowered in fear. Chifusa rolled her eyes nudging Ichigo. "It's alright...let's go" she said before she walked with the massive oni into the castle. Inushin grinned as he took her hand so he could take her to his private hotspring. There he shut the door and removed his armor. "This is where I relax and think most of the time...No one is allowed in here without my permission" he said to assure that it was a secure place. He soon removed his clothes infront of her showing every crevice of hulking muscle on his frame before he lowered his pants to unveil a very special surprise for her. The bulge in his pants was not a flattering illusion but instead was formed by a youkai who was very well endowed. He let out his hair and looked at her gawking at his man parts. "Is there something wrong?" he asked.

The Oni took Chifusa and the rest of her group to their rooms, which he then stopped them to inform them of the rules of the castle. "I want you to listen and listen well. The area's that are off limits are the top of the castle, restricted section in the hotsprings, the study, and the archive room. Do not go swimming in the pond in the guarden, no stripping bark from the trees, and especially no wondering after curfew. You are Lord Inushin's guests, and I'd hate to find out one of you getting killed or maimed by the traps around here" he said. Ichigo jumped. "Traps?" he asked. The oni nodded. "Yup, we have many things here that can kill you if you don't know your place around..." he said. Chifusa gulped. "That sounds fun" she muttered before she leaned into Kenta. "So how common is it for youkai to challenge Inushin?" she asked. The Oni paused and scratched his head. "Um...three times a day...usually they aren't much of a challenge for the outer sector guards. I'm part of the elite, and last time one made it over here was 10 years ago. Sameha defeated him though" he said. Ichigo gulped. "Sameha?" he asked. The Oni nodded. "She lives in the pond...she really likes to eat drunks who go skinny dipping in the pond" he said. Chifusa soon busted out in laughter. "You better watch out Kenta!" she teased him.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 10:59 pm

kenta nodded "it would also serve our purpose if we knew exactly what he looked like." he sighed to himself "so far we get different tales, but all seem similar so we got a gist of what we seek but right now anything out of the ordinary is what we are looking for here" he said just before they arrived at the show and the great inugami vanished from their side and went on stage the show was entertaining even chichi laughed a little to the sumo she knew he wasn't hurt inushin said he held back all his strength when he did the play so no one got hurt it was for fun after all then the teenage youkai came on stage and would had ruined the show but the storyteller kept in stride even when Inushin showed his inugami strength and power of everyone there it seemed the 2 women and kenta were unafraid kenta smirked as he climbed aboard and said "i bet you debunked a lot of rumors but looks like the one with 'the shin' was untrue or they thought that youkai was him"

chichi smiled to the lick and climbed up right on the base of his neck giving his ears a good rub and smiled to Chifusa "the feeling is mutual" she said. As she saw Kenta hold Chifusa around her waist she smiled and hugged inushin he didnt need to show off to her she already fell for him long before the show began but seeing his powers well that just added icing to the cake. true there may be hardships ahead but she felt willing to face them day by day, step by step.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next