Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:17 am

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 Inside_my_skin_by_dkaz-d6vv1l1
Tyson shrugged. "Relying on your own gives you a lower likelihood of success. Building a support network and resources is the best way to achieve your goal. It doesn't make you a weaker person" he told her. He watched her struggle about before landing straight into his arms. He helped her up and smiled. "You're fine" he said as he helped her get back to the bedroom. His scent was something that relaxed and comforted females, and deep down Tyson knew his pheromones would calm her down. He looked for Luca to see if the tests came back, but he was no where to be seen. He finally got her into her bed, which he smiled at her. "You must really like my scent" he commented after noting that she had been taking in deep breaths into his chest.

bgcolor=660011 bordercolor=ffaa00
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 1:51 am

Morgan couldn't help but give a small moan as soon as Tyson's sent hit her again as he picked her up, she wasn't sure what was happening with her but she was loving the smell. "I don't like relying on people" Morgan said softly when he sat her down on a chair. When he removed his shirt Morgan turned her head and looked away from him, managing to get to her feet she dried herself off before she pulled his shirt on. It felt comforting wearing his shirt and the fact that it smelt of him helped a lot. Morgan started to try and limp from the bathroom but her injured let buckled a little sending her staggering sideways straight into Tyson's chest, "Sorry" she said softly as she put her hands against his chest and straightened herself up.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 1:46 am

Tyson nodded. "It's very inconvenient, but the quarantine is just the beginning. There's also a rehabilitation period on top of that. We can't just leave you out on your own especially with your work load. It's not a good combination" he said. He smiled at her. "If that's the case, we could help fund your tuition and living expenses" he told her. He got up to go over to help her out of the tub. He picked her up with ease, but there was his scent again smacking her in the face telling her good things about this male. He sat her down on a chair, and he removed his large shirt, which it was enough to drape down to her thighs. His body was ripped with muscle and covered with fur although it was not overly hairy, but the hairs were certainly different altogether.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 1:19 am

"I work two jobs and spend what little free time I have studying" Morgan said with a shrug of her shoulders, she couldn't help but crinkle her nose at him when he said that until the 28 days were up she was under their jurisdiction. "Great" she muttered and rubbed her temples. "Just my luck to get attacked when I deiced to walk a different way home from work" Morgan groaned before she looked at Tyson, "My headache is still in full force along with the fuzziness from being sedated". Sighing softly Morgan moved carefully in the water, "Uh...can you help me out now?" she asked softly, now she was clean Morgan felt the urge to just wrap herself in a big fluffy towel and fall into a comfortable bed for a couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 1:13 am

Tyson raised an eyebrow. "How do you not have time with interpersonal relationships let alone a romantic one? " he asked. He shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair. He shook his head to her question. "Well, it's rare for someone to be bitten...we have a rule about biting people to discourage this behavior" he said before leaned forward. "We have many rules, and quarantine is the standard proceedure for anyone who gets bitten. Until the 28 days are up, you are a werewolf, and you are under our jurisdiction" he said. He scratched behind his ear. "Judging by your wound and symptoms...I may be right" he said. He leaned back and smiled at her. "How are you feeling? Is your headache going away?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:48 am

Morgan looked at Tyson when he asked if she was into females, "No. I'm into guys" she said with a soft laugh. "And no, I don't have a boyfriend. I don't have time for one" Morgan sighed as she ran a hand through her hair a little. Her head still felt fuzzy from the sedative and she looked at Tyson again. "You didn't offend me" she said lightly as she sat up more comfortable in the bath, carefully Morgan pulled her injured leg into the water and hissed at the pain as she carefully began to clean it. "I guess everyone here is not used to someone freaking out about everything like I did, right?" Morgan asked with a small frown as she looked at Tyson again.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:23 am

Tyson continued to think to himself, and he tried to not think about her smooth silky body. He chuckled to himself realizing that she had no friends or had no family around. He noticed how red for face was, and he wondered what she was thinking about. "So, you don't have a boyfriend either...or are you into females?" he asked. He scratched at his chest. "I'm not meaning to offend you...I'm just not wanting to assume" he said. He was indeed curious about her maybe interested in her.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:59 pm

Morgan help onto Tyson as he picked her up and placed her down into the tub, taking her arm from around her Morgan relaxed into the bath as much as she could and rested her injured leg on the edge of the bath keeping it out of the water as much as she could. She had to bite her lip to stop herself from asking Tyson to come closer to her so she could catch his sent again because he smelt so good. "Okay" she said softly with a nod of her head when he said he could find her something that fits. "I don't have time for friends and my family lives over seas" Morgan sighed as she began to clean herself up in the bath, she refused to look at Tyson as her cheeks blazed red as she blushed deeply before she relaxed into the bath.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:54 pm

Tyson cleared his throat as she took her bra and panties off. "I don't want you to suffer mind you" he said. He lifted her up then down gracefully into the tub. She could feel his muscles underneath his clothes, but worst of all was his intoxicating and alluring scent radiated off him. "I wear a large" he said. He did not find her relying on him to be much of a bother. "Is isn't a surprise that there's a lot of clothes here. We do have wardrobe malfunctions during transformations. I'm sure I could find you something that fits" he said before he sat back down. "So do you have friends or family that live in town?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:37 pm

Morgan made a nod of her head when he said he could help her in and out of the bath, "I'll be fine" she said ignoring her pain as she stood back up on her feet and took her bra off before she carefully slid off her panties. Placing an arm lightly around Tyson's shoulders when he was about to help lift her into the bathtub she blushed and looked away from him, "I, ah, normally wearing a small. But I'd rather wear a larger shirt until my clothes are clean". Morgan tried to focus on looking everywhere by at Tyson as she leaned against him lightly with her arm around his shoulders, she had never had to rely so heavily on someone before. But the fact that she was relying on a man to help her into a bath while she was naked made her feel embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:29 pm

Tyson was not sure what else he could do without being inside where he could see her naked. When he came back into focus she was already undressing in front of him. He rubbed his forehead and sighed. "I can help you in and out" he said. He looked at her wound and sighed. "How much discomfort are you in? I could have someone get some pain killers for you" he said. He yawned before he looked up to hear howling, which he would have a safe bet on it being Chad and Jo. He shook his head at this, and he got up. "What size do you wear?" he said as he was about to help lift her into the bathtub.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:18 pm

Morgan blinked at Tyson tiredly as he spoke, her head felt fuzzy so she paid little attention to his words. Letting him help her out of the bed she held onto him and bit her lip at the pain in her leg. Glancing at him when he said that he wished he was the one that was sedated she rolled her eyes a little. Once they reached the bathroom Morgan looked at the bathtub, she didn't feel like taking a shower as she doubted she'd be able to stand up for too much longer. "Damn" Morgan said to herself as she limped over to the bath and sat on the edge of it, pulling off her shirt she tossed it onto the floor not caring if Tyson was still there. Undoing her jeans Morgan managed to get them off and stayed sitting on the edge of the bath just in her bar and panties, "This is going to be a really embarrassing question...but could you help me get in and out of the bath?" she asked with a sigh as she turned on the water to fill the bath up. "And ah, could I borrow a shirt or something so I wont be walking around in just my underwear".
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:10 pm

Tyson rolled his eyes at Jo no longer caring what they were going to say since now it was about getting a rise out of him. He usually would play with their antics, but he was far too stress out with fixing someone else's mistake. Chad nodded as Jo took his hand, which he took her to his room where he would perform for her. Tyson could still hear it, but sadly it took just as long for them to finish as it did for Morgan to nap. Tyson was very annoyed when she woke up. "Yea...my head hurts too" he said before he helped her up out of bed. "Just be careful around your stitches" he said. He took her to the second floor bathroom knowing full well that it could be a ruse to give her the chance to escape. "I wish I was the one sedated" he said as he could still hear Chad and Jo fooling around upstairs.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:58 pm

Jo grinned as Chad told her what had happened and grinned at Tyson. "Awwww someone's in looove. I think someone's found his mate!" Jo cooed at Tyson with a giggle before she grabbed Chad's hand. "Lets leave before he throws something at us" she laughed. After a couple of hours Morgan slowly began to wake up, groaning she opened her eyes and made herself sit up. Seeing Tyson she frowned at him. "What happened?" she asked groggily as she rubbed her eyes. "God my head hurts" Morgan whimpered as she covered her face with her hands for a moment before she looked back at Tyson, "Where's the bathroom?" she questioned. "I need a shower...or a bath...my head is killing me".
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:50 pm

Tyson laughed barely able to comprehend Morgan's slurred speach. "Being under quarantine is not the same being held hostage" he said before he looked towards Luca grateful for his service. Chad looked towards Jo and laughed. "Yup! They stuck her with the needle, and Tyson thought it wasn't going to be enough" he said in the middle of his laughter. Tyson looked towards Jo and Chad. "Could you two do something more productive? Or go off to have sex somewhere?" he asked. Chad snickered. "Did you hear that? He told us to go have sex...he really doesn't want us in here" he said. Tyson sat at the end of the bed keeping an eye on Morgan as she slept. Chad nudged Jo playfully. "What do you think?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:34 pm

Luca raised a brow at Tyson, "I want to sedate her. Not kill her" he said with a shake of his head. Once she was set down on the bed Morgan squeezed her eyes closed feeling her head spin, "Jesus" she said groggily the sedative already starting to work on her as Luca walked into the room carrying a couple of syringes. "I'm getting on your nerves?" Morgan slurred sounding as if she had been drinking as she squinted at Tyson with a frown, "I'm not the one holding someone hostage" she mumbled. Luca sat on the edge of the bed and peered at Morgan. "Ooooh did I miss all of the fun?" Jo asked as she peered around Chad, "I heard the screaming and came as quickly as I could". Jo grinned as she looked into the bedroom, "Just go away" Morgan slurred making Jo laugh "Someones a cranky drunk" she laughed. Morgan shook her head making the room spin for a moment before she closed her eyes with a grin and laid back into the pillows before she dozed off. Luca sighed and collected his samples, "I might have given her a bit more than a human is meant to get" he said thoughtfully before he left the room. "She looks kinda cute when she's not awake" Jo laughed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:25 pm

Tyson was becoming more frustrated with Morgan, and he cringed everytime she kept screaming. He growled loudly. "What do you even mean by it didn't test as anything?" he asked. He gave Luca a nod when he asked if they could sedate her. He sighed heavily when he heard that there were going to be more tests. He looked at the contents in the syringe, and he raised an eyebrow. "Shouldn't there be more of that?" he asked. He shook his head as she was injected. "I hope so...I can't stand that wreched screaming!" he raised his voice. He carried her over to the bedroom where she was staying, which he set her down carefully. "You are really beginning to get on my nerves!" he said. Chad leaned on the doorway smirking. "She's reached stage 2" he said. Tyson looked over at him annoyed. "Shut up Chad!" he shouted.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:06 pm

Morgan gave another thump on Tyson's back before she looked at his friend and gave an ear splitting scream and tried harder to get Tyson to let her go. Luca shook his head, "I had enough. But for some reason, the sample didn't test as anything. It didn't even come back negative" he sighed. Luca walked with Tyson and he eyed Morgan, "If you like I can sedate her" he said helpfully before he looked at Tyson. "I'm going to take a couple more blood samples from her, and see if it comes back negative" he said with a nod of his head. "Let go!" Morgan screamed sounding almost hysteric making Luca look at her worriedly, "Hold onto her, I'll get something to help calm her down" he muttered and walked off for a moment before coming back with a syringe making Morgan shake her head "Don't!" she shouted just before Luca injected her "Now, stop thrashing about. This is going to make your body relax and you're going to feel sleepy but that's alright. It's just a sedative and you'll be able to sleep it off" Luca said gently. "I'll get my samples once she's asleep, it might take a little while for her to completely fall asleep but she'll get there" Luca said to Tyson.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:56 pm

Tyson's friend was too amused with Jo's prying before he whimpered realizing that she was leaving. "Aw, leaving already?" he asked. He sighed in disappointment as she left, but he did realize that she invited him to come over later. Tyson took the pummeling from Morgan's fist, but he paid no mind to it. "You're going to hurt yourself more by doing that!" he warned her. His friend came up to him and transformed in front of Morgan just to amuse himself a little more. "Do I look fake to you!?" he raised his voice. "Knock it off Chad!" Tyson muttered. Chad snickered. "Wow, Jo was right! She is fiesty!" he said. Tyson looked at Luca oddly trying to ignore Chad's cheekiness. "Wait, you mean the sample tested negative, or not enough to even perform a test?" Tyson asked him. Chad grinned. "Say goodbye to being a human!" he said. Tyson finally punched Chad in the shoulder causing him to whimper and revert into his human form. "Ow! That really hurt!" he shouted. Tyson carried Morgan off. "Tell me what else you need to do" he asked Luca.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:38 pm

Jo grinned at Tyson, "Oh please, I'm not blind. You want her all for yourself" she said with a laugh. Pulling away from Tyson's friend Jo patted his chest lightly, "Well, I'm going to go back to the books. Come and find me later if you like" she said before she left. Morgan hit Tyson as hard as she could on his back with her fists, "No it's not funny! I want to leave this crazy place! Werewolves aren't fucking real!" Morgan screamed as she tried to wiggle out of Tyson's grasp not caring right in that moment if he dropped her and hurt her leg. "Put me down right now!" she snapped as she continued to try and wiggle. She didn't notice that her words had made some heads poke out of different rooms and others looked at Tyson and Morgan with curiosity, Luca came walking out of one of the rooms looking confused as he walked up to Tyson and Morgan. "I need to run more tests. The first one came back inconclusive" he said sounding annoyed as he looked at the struggling Morgan with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:27 pm

Tyson reclined back into his chair looking over at his friend. "Trying to score a night with her huh?" he asked. He shook his head. "You better not piss her off, or you'll find out just why no male as decided to take her for their mate" he said. His friend gave an awkward smile. Tyson looked at the female slightly annoyed. "Excuse me? I fail to see how you drew that conclusion" he said before he casually went back to eating his meal. His friend shook his head. "Wow, maybe this is why you're still single dude! Always being serious and no fun" he said as Jo wrapped an arm around his neck. Tyson got up as Morgan did, and he quietly lagged behind her. He picked her up as she tried to flee, and his Friend laughed. "So rough with the human" he joked. Tyson scowled at him. "This isn't funny..." he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:14 pm

Morgan shot Tyson an annoyed look before she went back to eating her own food. Once she had finished off the stack of pancakes and meat she had on her plate she leaned back in the chair. The female grinned at Tyson's friend and walked up to him, "No male has decided to take me for his mate" she said with a grin before she grinned at Tyson as he coughed on his food. "Oh come on, you're not getting feelings to protect the cute little thing? The urge to touch her and not let other males touch her?" The female questioned, "Or do you have the urge to pick her up and sit her on your lap?" the female grinned. "I'm Jo by the way" the female said as she moved closer to Tyson's friend and dramatically threw an arm around his neck, "He doesn't want to admit his feeling a pull towards the human. That's so mean to the poor thing" Jo giggled. Morgan rolled her eyes, "I think I've gotten a good dose of crazy for the day" she said as she got to her feet and limped out of the dining room and went in search of the front door. Finding it Morgan began to open it before she was picked up thrown over someone's shoulder, "Wow! Hey!".
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:05 pm

Tyson began to eat his meal, but he snickered at Morgan's comment. "It's also rude to keep saying that we don't exist either" he said. His friend laughed with the female. "You know, I would start with one and take a break" he said before he gave her a seductive gaze. "Are you seeing male? If you are, then you are a really strong female" he said trying to compliment her. He looked back to Morgan and nodded to the female's comment. "Oh yea..." he muttered. He laughed at the question about Morgan being Tyson's mate. Tyson coughed on his food and tears leaked from his eyes. "Seriously!? She's still in stage 1" he said. His friend laughed. "I 'd hate to see her at stage 2" he joked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:22 pm

Morgan glanced at Tyson as he walked into the dining room, she ignored the female as she doubted the woman wanted to have a conversation with her. "You know, it's rude to talk about someone who is sitting in the room" Morgan snapped, she didn't like it when people talked about her when she could hear them. The female grinned at Tyson's friend and she laughed softly, "Well that's good that you're not the idiot" the woman said softly. When he asked if she found any more information she sighed and shook her head, "I was starting to go cross-eyed looking at all of those documents and books" she said. Looking at Morgan the woman tipped her head to the side a little, "I like her. She's feisty" she said grinning before she looked at Tyson, "Is she your mate?". Morgan stopped eating for a moment and pinched the bridge of her nose, "I'm surrounded by nut jobs" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:15 pm

Tyson smiled at Morgan's trickiness. "Dingy, huh?" he asked. He shook his head. "You're right about that, but I'll see what I can find" he said. He raised an eyebrow after hearing her bump into the table and curse. He grabbed his plate full of food, and he entered the dining room noticing in his peripheral vision a female enter. "She's here because she's been bitten by one of our idiots" he said as he sat the plate down on the table. His friend waved at the female winking at her. "I'm not the idiot this time" he joked with her. He cleared his throat. "So, did you uh...find more information?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next