Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:55 pm

Morgan made a nod of her head when Tyson said that it kind of meant they were mates, "Maybe" she teased when he spoke about having found sometime for a boyfriend. The feeling of his caresses made her sigh softly before she blushed a little when he said that he liked how big her hips were. She couldn't help but continue to dig her nails into his arms as she dragged her nails down his skin a little. "We have a rule not to bite humans" Jo said with a small shrug of her shoulders. "But I think with what's happened Tyson will bring in a rule about turning humans needs to be consensual" she said as she looked at Chad when he walked into the room with her, she sighed softly and made a small nod of her head. "I know it's not for trivia. I just don't really understand why he wants us to go through all of this stuff" Jo said as she picked up one of the many books she had been looking through most of the day and waved it at Chad "Half of this stuff is written in a way that makes my head hurt" she whined softly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 1:32 am

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 Inside_my_skin_by_dkaz-d6vv1l1
Tyson grinned with pride knowing that she enjoyed herself. "I'm glad you enjoyed it" he said before he blushed to her continuing to rock her hips against his. He gulped when she asked him to finish inside of her, which he was not expecting that much at all. "Okay, but this kind of means that you and I are mates" he said as he picked up his pace. He growled at her seductively. "Something tells me you have now found some time to have a boyfriend, huh?" he teased. He caressed her chest and then reached down to rub her hip. "You've got some big hips on you...just what I like" he said. Chad raised an eyebrow. "But shouldn't we have rule within our pack that makes turning a human consensual? I mean it's kind of like rape in a way" he said. He entered the room with her wanting to learn more about this topic. "We have this job for a reason you know? Tyson doesn't make us read all this for just trivia..." he said before he gulped. "Unless you already knew that" he said. He was a little nervous about losing a bet with her, but he was also nervous about Morgan's circumstances as she's been forced into this decission.

bgcolor=660011 bordercolor=ffaa00
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:57 pm

Morgan made a small noise when Tyson slowed down as she reached her climax, looking up at him she blushed more when he said that she came all over him. "I enjoyed it" she said giving him a small smile before she leaned up a little and placed a light kiss on his neck and rocked her hips once again against his. Subconsciously she wanted to feel him finish inside of her. "Finish inside of me" Morgan said softly before she pressed her lips against his lightly. Jo looked over her shoulder at Chad, "Heh, I bet I'll be dominating you" she called back to him with a grin. "Yeah well, we can't protect all humans from being turned unwillingly" Jo added as she walked into a room to get back to reading though different books and documents with a grin to herself wondering if she was going to win the bet between her and Chad.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:57 pm

Tyson paid close attention to the noises she made as he could tell she was getting really close to her first orgasm. He did not need to pick up pace and risk opening her wound. He knew that changing anything would throw off their rhythm, and once she reached her climax he slowed some in order to try to prolong the mating. He could tell that she was having a pretty strong orgasm at that. He was panting a little from the work he already put into her. "Heh, You came all over me" he said. Chad looked at her amused. "You could bet any thing even who gets to be dominant next time" he said. He snickered. "Oh? Not so confident with your prediction?" he asked. He shrugged. "So a human has to be compatible with their sire? Hmm, they wouldn't have to be a mate potentially...just a match...Just think of it. What if the human was unwilling to transform and they were forced into it? Wouldn't that be unethical?" he asked as she left.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:41 pm

Morgan made little noises of pleasure as he continued to hit her g-spot, she could feel her pleasure getting bigger and bigger the more he continued to move. She could see more and more of him transforming her, instead of scaring her like she thought it would for some reason it didn't really bother Morgan. Swearing softly she couldn't help but reach her climax from his actions making her back arch off the bed and her chest press against his eagerly as she rocked her hips against him a bit more eagerly. Jo rolled her eyes at Chad, "And what would I betting with?" she questioned. "I'm not going to lose money to you" she added sweetly. Jo sighed and shrugged, "I've heard it mentioned in passing, but it was more of someone talking about a human being bitten by another wolf to piss off the human's mate. As far as I know, only the human's mate can turn them completely into one of us. Something weird like that" Jo said shrugging. "But I am going to go see if I can find any readings on it" she said grinning as she skipped off away from Chad with a wink over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:19 pm

Tyson realized he had found her g-spot when she started to dig her nails into his skin. This excited him, and his body transformed a little more. He kept hitting her g-spot now that he found it, but he did not realized just how much he changed during the mating. Usually he would notice, but he was too distracted. The parts of his body that had transformed completely were his ears, eyes, teeth, and nails. His nose was partially transformed and various spots over his body were covered in werewolf fur. Places that were barren of fur were his chest, stomach, bicep, underside of forearm, inner thigh, forehead, front of neck, chin, and cheeks. He was already sprouting a tail, but it was a little stubby at this point. The longer they mated to more he progressed in his transformation, but his added strength and feralness would only add to the erotica and excitement. Chad grinned. "Wanna place a bet?" he asked. He snickered at her cheekiness. "Maybe we can talk some more folklore...I've never heard of this partial transformation stuff before" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 9:43 pm

Morgan arched her back as much as she could as soon as Tyson began to hit her g-spot making her give an eager moan and dig her nails into his skin again as she rocked her hips instinctively wanting him to continue hitting her g-spot as it sent waves of pleasure though her. Every time his lips touched her Morgan kissed him back and sighed softly whenever he nibbled on her neck. When he warned her not to be afraid if he wolfed out in the middle of sex she made a nod of her head "Okay" she said softly. Jo rolled her eyes at Chad, "We'll have to wait and see. I bet you she stays small" Jo said. Seeing his wink she smirked at him and nudged her shoulder against him lightly when he said he wasn't much of a write. "I'm sure you could come up with something" she teased him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 9:13 pm

Tyson winked at her saying, "Oh, you don't know what feels good until you experienced your first orgasm!" He probed around trying to find just where her g-spot was at. He would occassionally lean in to give her a kiss or nibble her neck. "Don't be afraid if I wolf out in the middle of sex. It just means that its getting good on my end" he warned her. He rarely stayed in human form during sex, and this was not going to be any different. He had already shifted some, but it was still him. Chad shook his head smiling. "I think on the irony side...what if she becomes very big?" he asked. He winked at Jo. "I'm not much of a writer" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 9:02 pm

The feeling of his fang grazing over her lip brought a small whimper from her, the feeling of him oscillating his hips with hers left her nodding her head eagerly. "That feels good" she said softly a tiny moan leaving her lips. Morgan was enjoying having the feeling of Tyson inside of her, it made her feel wonderful and it was defiantly something she wanted more of now that she had a taste of him. Slowly Morgan began to gently run her nails down his arms as he continued to oscillate his hips. "She might still be little. We'll have to wait and see what she looks like" Jo said with a laugh, she made a nod of her head when Chad said that everyone had different things happen to them when they change. "But imagine if she does stay little! She'd look cute in her werewolf form" she giggled. Raising a brow at him Jo rolled her eyes a little, "Maybe you should write and erotic novel about it" she joked.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:52 pm

Tyson chuckled evilly as he grazed his fang over her lip. He had transformed slightly out of instinct, but he was going to give her the best that his human form and werewolf forms could offer. He began to oscillate his hips with hers, and he smirked with approval. "Do what feels best for you...tell me what makes you feel best" He told her after she said that she had gained a little confidence. He was surprised with how much she liked to kiss him while mating, which he began to suspect that she may be infact her mate and not just a fling. He continued to do his best to perform as he paid extra attention to what she liked knowing full well that they would be doing this together more than once. Chad laughed. "I wonder what happens when the bite turns her body...will she be so little still?" he asked. He winked at Jo. "Every werewolf have different things happen to them when they change...although, I'm kind of confused what happens when a male werewolf bites one of the same sex?" he muttered. He grinned. "Sounds like the premise of an erotic novel" he joked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Morgan dug her nails a little more into Tyson's arms when he growled at her, she couldn't help the shivers that ran through her body every time he growled at her, "I do want you to take over" she said blushing. She didn't know why she rocked her hips but it had felt good doing it. Returning his kiss she moaned into it softly. Looking up at him when he asked if she was feeling more confident now she blushed some more. "A little" she said softly as she moved a little so she could press her lips back against his in another kiss having enjoyed the first one. Jo looked at Chad "We'll tell Tyson when his finished, just let him have his time with his little mate" Jo said with a smile as they left.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:23 pm

Tyson watched her closely not particularly enjoying causing her discomfort, but it was bound to happen. He continued to press onward until he found the end of the tunnel. He was surprised when she began to rock her hips against him, which he growled deeply while bearing his teeth. "I thought you said you wanted me to take over?" he teased her before he leaned in with a deep grunt as he planted a kiss on her lips. "Are you feeling more confident now?" he asked. Chad looked at the Luca worried. "So should we wait for hims to finish, or tell him now?" he asked. He sighed heavily. "Alright" he muttered as he left with Jo.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:04 pm

Morgan shivered and moaned softly at his growls and at the feeling of his teeth grazing her skin. The feeling of his member gliding against her clit made her back arch a little at the contact. Digging her nails into his arms as he pressed into her taking away her virginity she gasped lightly at the feeling. "Ow" Morgan whispered as she tried to get accustomed to the size of him before she rocked her hips a little out of instinct. Luca pinched the bridge of his nose as he turned back and looked at Chad, "If he doesn't bite her it'll be like she is a new born werewolf but without the ability to shift which will put her in agony. The others I talked to who have experience with humans with partial positives said that the humans couldn't survive the pain of their bodies trying to shift but not being able to" Luca said with a frown. "He needs to bite her so she can be like us so she doesn't get hurt when her body tries to shift but can't". Luca rolled his eyes at Chad and Jo, "I don't want to listen. I need to get back to my office" he said briskly before leaving. Jo chewed on her bottom lip before she grabbed Chad's hand and tugged on it, "Come on, Luca's right. They need space" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 7:56 pm

Tyson continued to let her get a feel of what normal werewolf behavior was like when it came to love making. He would growl and graze his teeth over her neck, ear, nose, lip, and nipples. He would also groom her with his tongue. He made his member glide against her clit, but he finally got more serious after she grabbed onto his arms and told him that she wanted to feel all of him. He then pressed his cock into her folds and taking away her virginity stretching out every part of her insides. He snarled at her feeling the tightness and her nails digging into his arms. Chad cocked his head. "A partial? What happens to those with a partial?" he asked. He nudged Luca amused. "I know you want to listen in too. Why else would you still be here?" he asked.

Do you like my formatting, or do you not really care in particular?
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 7:25 pm

Morgan relaxed when he laid her onto her back, his deep growl sent a shiver through her body and as soon as he nibbled on her neck and caressed her sides her eyes closed and she couldn't help but give a soft moan. Feeling his cock press against her Morgan couldn't help moving her hips a little wanting to feel some more of him as he teased her. When he asked if she wanted to feel all of him or if she needed protection she thought for a moment, "All of you" she said softly as she held onto his arms lightly. Luca frowned at Chad before he sighed softly. "I got a partial positive. I got in touch with other packs to see if they had ever had humans who had been bitten and returned a partial positive. They told me that only happens if the human isn't bitten by the wolf who is meant to be their mate" Luca said and ran a hand through his hair. "So, is she is really Tyson's mate he is going to need to bite her so she can be a werewolf". Looking at Chad and Jo he shook his head, "Get away from the door already you two. I'm sure they don't want an audience around" he muttered before walking away.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:34 pm

Tyson smirked feeling the wolf inside wanting to be unleashed, and he knew that she was going to be in for a quite the surprise. He chuckled as she pulled away to remove the shirt before she got onto her knees to resume stroking him. He nodded when she said that he could take over because he was experienced. He removed his clothes, and he laid her onto her back growling deeply and seductively. "There's not much to sex...just allow your instincts to guide you" he said before he leaned in to nibble her on the neck and caress her sides. He pressed his massive rock hard cock against her folds letting her know it was there, but he was going to tease her a little bit. "Do you want to feel all of me? Or do you need some protection from the big bad wolf?" he asked. Chad smirked. "I don't think she'll regret it either" he said before he snickered. "So did you get any results from your tests?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:03 pm

"Yeah" Morgan said when he asked if she was more comfortable, taking her hand from his shaft after a moment Morgan moved on the bed and pulled off of his shirt she was wearing. Moving onto her knees with a small noise of pain. Reaching out Morgan began gently stroking him again, "You can control this...since you know more about sex than I do" Morgan said softly. Jo laughed softly "Oh I am sure he will have fun with her" she said playfully. "Humans are different from us Chad, she might forget about being hurt for a little while but I bet you she will be in agony when they are done" Luca said simply.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:28 pm

Tyson waited for a moment as he could tell that she was still trying to process everything. He gulped when she asked him to mate her in human form, but he relaxed a little when she started to stroke his shaft. He smirked the longer that she stroked his member. "Are you feeling more comfortable now?" he asked. Chad chuckled quietly. "You think that's all he's going to make her do?" he asked. He looked back at Luca amused. "Isn't sex the best way for a werewolf to heal? Why can't it work for humans too?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Morgan gave a small nod of her head when he said he could go slow for her. Watching as he unzipped his pants she saw his budge and blushed harder. "Human" she said softly. Moving on the bed a little she reached out and tenativley wrapped her hand around his shaft and stroked him softly. Jo grinned at Chad "Bet he makes her scream" she whispered. Luca frowned at Chad when he said it was consensual, "She injured, she shouldn't be having sex" he whispered back.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 4:56 pm

Chad shook his head at her. "Shhh, she's nervous" he said with a grin. Tyson was too focused on Morgan to care about the two just outside his door as this was their private time. "Well, if you want...I could go slow for you" he said as he unzipped his pants to reveil his impressive buldge. "Would you rather have me in my human form, or are you rather adventurous?" he asked as he pulled his member out for her to memorize and explore. Chad looked at Jo amused. "He's going to rip her to shreds" he joked quietly with her. He looked back to see Luca standing behind him, which he shushed him. "It's consensual" he whispered to him.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 4:17 pm

"I've just never had sex" Morgan said still blushing, seeing him unbutton his pants Morgan could feel herself get more excited and she squirmed a little under the blankets. "And I never knew werewolves were a real thing" she added nervously as she bit her bottom lip more as she let her eyes run over his chest and back to his jeans watching him. Jo giggled a little and placed her hand over her mouth when Chad signalled that Tyson and Morgan were going to have sex. "Knew he found his mate" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Tyson watched her carefully, and he gave her the chance to think about it. He found it amusing just how easily he could make her blush. He chuckled to himself saying, "I would have suspected that you would never..." which he soon inched his way closer to her. "Or are you saying that you've never did it with a werewolf before" he teased. He sat on his knees watching her bite at her lower lip. "Are you nervous?" he asked. He mischeviously unbuttoned his pants to see whether she got excited or hid herself in her shell more. Meanwhile Chad was outside in the hallway eavesdropping, and he shushed Jo making a sex hand signal to her to tell her what was going on. He winked at her knowing that they would have more material to use.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:46 am

Morgan raised a brow when he said that he was one of the lucky werewolves to smell nice. The feeling of his hand on hers and his words made her just stare at him for a moment or two with her mouth partially open. She blushed deeply before she looked down at his hand touching hers, "I've uh...never...you know..." Morgan said softly as she kept her eyes at his hand. Morgan had never had sex before since she had very little time to even go on a date with someone. Chewing her bottom lip a little she glanced at Tyson from under her eyelashes as her blush stayed on her cheeks. She felt embarrassed at the idea of doing something intimate with him but it also made her start to get excited.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:39 am

Tyson smirked when she told him he smelt nice and blushed about it. "Well...I do get that a lot. Some werewolves smell really bad. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones" he said. He was caught off guard by her next request. "Um...that guy is not going to get anywhere near you" he said before he sat at the edge of the bed. "What would you like for me to do just sit around or something a little more..." she said before he slid his hand over hers. "More intimate?" he asked. He was curious to see how she would respond to him flirting. He was not sure when the perfect time to make his move was, but he felt now was the time to get her attention.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:24 am

"Yeah well, relying on people isn't something I good at" Morgan muttered. Letting him help her back to the bedroom she bit her bottom lip when he helped her into the bed, quickly pulling the blankets over her legs Morgan didn't want to accidentally flash Tyson or let him see the large scar that was on the inside of her left leg that ran from her knee to the middle of her thigh. When he said that she must really like his scent she blushed deeply. "I, uh...you smell nice" she said nervously as she shrugged her shoulders slightly. Ducking her head Morgan looked at the blankets for a bit before she glanced up at Tyson, "Could you uh, stay here...I don't want the guy who brought me here to come back into the room" she said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next