Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This World to the Next (private. mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Roxy nodded listening to him. It was easy to see she put a lot of trust in him. She yawn and put her head against where his heart was. She was very tired. She said as she began to doze off “as along as your with me I feel safe…….stay….. moving….. with…. You” with that said she fell asleep listening to his heart.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Westwood chuckled hearing her then he patted her on the back, "Don't worry about it right now. They haven't found us and we can still keep moving." He said to her ignoring the fact that she was blushing from the contact between the two of them, "Just get a little sleep for now. If anything happens I'll wake you up."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:27 am

Roxy mmed to feeling his hand trace her back it felt good. She also blushed because being so close to her hero and savor made her alittle hot and bothered. Roxy said “well I hope not. I don’t want to be sacrificed to a false god. I don’t want to be married to false god.” She looked at westwood wondering what else he could do if he could stay up so long surely there was other things he could do.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Westwood chuckled hearing Roxy, "I can't last forever. I can only go a few days before I have to crash." He said to Roxy while his hands absentmindedly trailed along her back, "You aren't going to get sacrificed. Worst case, they catch us and I'll tell them that I'm their god and just have to deal with everything until I can sneak you out again." He spoke with a chuckle, "And then I tell them that if they sacrifice anyone then I'll rain down divine judgement on them." He spoke chuckling at her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Roxy said “you were trained not to sleep. why would you not want to sleep.” she continued to lay against him comfortabke. She felt safe in his arm like nothing would happen to her. She said “what if you were right and the god wasn’t true. Westwood I was gonna be sacrificed. I will be if they find me.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Westwood sighed softly, "I'm not tired. Then again I was trained to be able to go without sleeping for days. If they show up then I'll tear them to shreds if I have to." He spoke to Roxy trying to ignore the fact that he had a half naked woman laying on top of him for warmth.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:43 pm

Roxy shifted her bare breast and body up against his massively warm and muscular scaly body. She said”well thank you for keeping me warm. What if the guards find us.” She wanted to rest but the thought of being taken away to be sacrificed again to a god that may not be real scared her. She nodded about sleep but wasn’t sure if she could
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:35 am

Westwood felt the soft skin press against his hard and scaly body. While it was somewhat uncomfortable, he would bare with it since she needed to stay warm in order to stay healthy, "Don't mention it." He replied to Roxy while he shifted his arms to press her more into him and she could keep as much of his warmth as she could handle, "We are leaving in the morning. Get some sleep while you can." He said to her feeling his body get warmer while she was pressed into his body.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:25 pm

Roxy said “I suppose your right. It just hard to believe. My people have always look towards the one true god for guidance.” She looked down as his words did have her thing. Now she was at the point were she didn’t know what to believe. Roxy smiled and said “thanks.” She then got up and went to him snuggling close to his warm body witch she was still fascinated about. There was something special about him she just didn’t know what
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:30 pm

Westwood smirked as far as his face would let him, "Because there is no much evil in the world and so much wrong that it would mean that he intended to make the world evil. So what would the point be of being good if he made evil?" He asked her trying to be rational. He then looked up at Roxy and scratched the back of his head, "Yeah. That's fine." He said to her. He didn't need her to freeze in the world outside since she definitely didn't seem like she was used to cold weather.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:31 pm

Roxy listened and said “how do you know there is no real god.” She looked at him part of her was scared of that thought because if there was not a god then why was she gonna be sacrifice for. She was scared westwood was write but all it did was bring thousands more questions to mind. She sighed and nodded and said “okay but you mind if I curl up with you its just so cold out and your so warm.” She looked down blushing
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:54 am

Westwood just let a laugh come up when she mentioned the 'one true god', "There is no such thing as god. He's just an image made by con artists to get money all while the people feel good about being ripped off. Trust me when U say the world is better without it." He said to Roxy with a tone of cynicism in his voice, "If you don't get it then just forget I said anything. It's too complicated for most people he spoke keeping his eyes averted from the barely covered woman in front of him, "Let's try and get some sleep, we can plan everything out in the morning."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Roxy said “why are they at war. Why cant they get along under the true god.” She shivered as it was getting cold out her nipples hardening from the cool air. She looked confused when he talked about altering Genes and experiments. She said “what s all that I don’t understand. Roxy said “I dunno if I ddi have anything to do with your arrival or not I just know if you hadn’t came I be dead.” She looked up and smiled and said “wow they are very beautiful.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:09 pm

Westwood sighed hearing Roxy, "It's nothing special. People constantly at war with one another, rich people have all the power while the little guy gets nothing. Nothing about it makes it any good." He said to her before perking his head up at her statement, "This would more than likely be a case of the experiments they did on me. Altered my genes so much that I ended up turning into this 'thing'" He spoke not feeling happy about the fact he was not his normal self any longer, "You more than likely had nothing to do with it." He said to her looking up and seeing the two moons in the sky, "That is going to take some time getting used to."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:15 pm

Roxy listened intriguingly. She said “whats your world like?” she watched him and said “of course you are a dragon or atleast part of one I think. Something happen maybe your magic backfired on you changing you into this.” She smiled cheerfully. She was happy to be alive having feared the day she die being the sacrifice. She wanted to experience the world now that she was free. She sighed looking up at the twin moon shinning in the night sky.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:00 pm

Westwood looked around the cabin to check for anything that might be harmful and found it safe, "A wormhole is tough to explain. Basically what I did sent me from another world to here." He said to her though he tried to ignore her explaining that he was an extinct creature, "I'm not a dragon. I'm a normal guy that was locked up for a war crime. I am not this dragon you think I am." He spoke before setting himself down on the floor, "But I appreciate the complement."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Roxy listened to westwood. She said “whats a wormhole? As for what you are I don’t think it bad. You look like a dragon. They are extinct I never heard of one like you. Regardless I don’t think your scary. I think your quite brave. After all you did save me.” she blushed slightly she then fallowed him inside and saw there was nothing really usable for supplies just a bed a table some chairs a giant hole in the roof from a tree falling on it
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:47 am

Westwood sighed hearing Roxy say that she had spent all her life in that place, though her comment about being warm in his arms was a lot more of a surprise than he expected, "I wasn't always this thing you see. I got sucked through what I think was a worm hole and now I'm this 'thing'." He said to her opening his arms to emphasize his new body. He walked with Roxy to the empty cabin, "I guess this will work for tonight." He said to her going to open the door and watch what was inside the building if there was anything.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:40 am

Roxy did shiver as it was cold out. She said “well I dunno what around here I was always kept in my room until it was time for me to study or prepare myself for the ritual. I was warm in your arms.” she blushed not meaning it to sound like it did but it was the truth. She said “whats usually between your legs?” she was quite curious she never been around anyone like him not near a nake human man so she was all clear about all that. she notice it was getting dark out so held her hand out and said a simple spell and a orb of light appears to light there path for them. They soon came upon a empty cabin. That had been strip of anything worth anything and the building was falling apart.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:31 am

Westwood sighed hearing her then he rubbed the back of his head, "Seeing that I don't seem to be a human any more and I don't have anything hanging out at the moment, I'm not going to complain about being this way." He said to her before he started moving again to try and find some place to either get shelter or to get her covered. It certainly didn't seem like she was in the good position with the weather around, "The clothes thing was more being covered and keeping you warm." He said to her while he walked with his back to Roxy.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:23 am

Roxy blushed when he mention her being nude. She had been distracted by seeing him fully. She didn’t know where to get her cloths she had always worn gowns that way if she was ever called for the ritual she be almos t ready and prepared. She felt alittle dumb for saying it but did anyway “I dunno honestly I been away from people for a long time except the priest and they always kept me in a gown.” She blushed she said “if I didn’t know any better I would say you are somewhat nude yourself.” She laughed though wasn’t sure how she knew that. she said “I don’t think nows the time for cloths shopping they will be looking for us. So we might want to lay low.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:12 am

Now that the two were finally out of the place, he slowed his pace, "Finally." He spoke seeing this new place and how different it was compared to his own, "You and me are in the same boat there then." He said to her slowly coming to a stop not far from the temple, but at the same time they were far enough to not see well despite the male being a human sized reptile, "My best guess would be to try and find a place to get you some clothes. Unless being more or less naked is a normal thing in this place."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:01 am

Roxy said “westwood that’s a interesting name.” when she saw the guard she gulped and shivered some she pressed her self closer tohim as she felt safe close to him and it felt like he was being very protective of her to. She her the yells of the guards as felt the dark energy shoot from him. She was surprised but also alittle impressed not many could get past the guards. She never been passed this point so she didn’t know where to go from here.. she said “I never been out of that place so I dunno where to go from here.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:52 am

Westwood looked down for a second then replied, "Westwood." He spoke avoiding the people screaming. When the exit was finally in view only to be blocked off by the guards, he wound up one fist, "Get out of my way!" He shouted as a mass of dark energy formed along his claw and punched forward with that energy without knowing entirely what he did. His rush forward blew back the guards while he and Rozy rushed forward and out of the confines they were in.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:47 am

Roxy was shocked seeing that he didn’t know he had wings. She nodded though not sure exactly what he meant by that. she said “im rozy by the way.” She held on to himas he ran he was extrmemly fast. It was odd she feltoddly at peace in his arms. she at first had been alittle nervous seeing such a creature but now he seem so interesting and somewhat handsome in a mystical way. She heard screams as people saw him runign down the pathway as the entrance came into view surrounded by guards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World to the Next (private. mature)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next