Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Seeing the girl actually kiss brought Ulf to smile evilly and more so, above all harder as he thrust her harder and faster. “Now Isn’t this fun, orgy’s are so much fun when we all please each other. Hey… young wolf… do you want to try something else.” he said with a evil chuckle, “bring your dick between Comit’s and Linda’s lips, “now girls… I want you to give Kirano a good licking.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:36 pm

comit blushed once she felt lindas breast."well.. they are soft"she said using her bouth hands to play with them, linda moaned to kiranos hard thrust and now comits at play with her breast. linda got closer to comit and kissed her deeply. kirano blushed seeing this which got him more hard,so kirano got a little fast at his lvoing making.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:08 pm

Though the two girl were still reluctant, Ulf forced the issue to try and get them to be comfortable with each other. "What's the point of having an orgy if two girls aren't doing even a little lesbian action?" With those words he took Comit's hand to bring it to squeeze Linda's breast, "doesn't feel nice and soft Comit? And Linda... doesn't feel nice having Comit squeezing your tits? Give it a try and kiss, you two may like it."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:58 pm

comit blushed looking at linda while being fucked by her own lover ulf."but... but am not into women"she said moaning more to his hard thrust. linda looked at comit back and blushed to"same"she said loving how fast kirano was going."wow.. i never felt anyone soo good before.. wait i never had it before"he said going faster ."i love you linda"he said deeply.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:24 pm

Kirano continues to impress, see how he is driving his mate wild and horny through her moans despite this being his first time. Then agin Ulf was more concern about his self pleasure as he pounded away inside Comit cunt and loved every moment. His paws cupped her little tits to tease as he licked along her back, while his hard speedy thrust did slow for a moment. "Comit... lets make this orgy more dirty," he said lusty and brought her over to Linda while remained inside her, "go ahead and give her a nice big kiss."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:05 pm

this made linda more honry ,just by how fast kirano was humping her, kirano was hiting her good spots too.comit looked at ulf and kissed him back deeply.i love my wolfie"she said gasping out a moan when she felt his full shaft in side her. comit got to the floor and moaned louder for him."mm I am your bitch your only bitch, .I love you my sexy master"she yelled as her walls would get tighter on his shaft
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:36 pm

“Good boy,” whispered the black wolf in a silent undertone voice, when the young pup started acting like wolf and reclaim his rewarded mate from Ulf in a aggressive manner. It was further impressive the way he is humping Linda wildly horny dog, “this is also part of his training, he must learn what is means to be a wolf if we’re to make him stronger and a good mate is the perfect way to drive Kirano.” At the end of his words Ulf took Comit into his arms and kissed her passionately, all the while his paw like hand caressed her naked body, “now get down on all fours like a good little bitch,” he said in demanding words as the wolf thrust his cock deep and pounded her pussy with no mercy.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:48 pm

kirano watch ulf remove linda from his shaft."hey"he said then comit looked at linda next to her. linda and comit got near ulf and did as they where told.kirano watched like a puppy , kirano felt hot for a moment , for a while he wanted linda but he didn't wanted to be a best in lust. until kirano could not help it, he grabed linda and kissed her deeply."i.. I cant help my self."he said as he got on top of her and started to fuck her like a honry dog.comit clap at how good kirano was doing."wow love you did a great job"she said showed.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:39 pm

Apart from wanting to help Kirano's progress, Ulf also wanted to do a little teasing with Comit when having her to wait which made him chuckle as she pouted. "It won't be for too long, so play with yourself at the meantime," he said to Comit, before turning his attentions back on to Kirano. Even as the young wolf started thrusting his new found lover and asked the black wolf if this is right, Ulf shook his head out of disappointment, "it's not about doing it right, it's about giving into your beastly lust and wanting to fuck your mate." With that said Ulf pulled Linda from Kirano by her arm and brought her over with Comit, "then no pussy for you, until you want to take back your woman and fuck her like a lust beast." With both girls beside Ulf he place a hand to the back of their head, to gently guide their lips near his massive wolf cock, "lets put on a show for the young wolf, he has to want it so help him to get madly horny for you Linda."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:07 pm

this made kirano blushed more , he shock his head and looked at linda play with her chest."mmm. and what do you mean ulf"she asked then. comit did a light pout at her lover not beabole to fuck her. so she played with her self like he said to. kirano heard what he said about fucking her like a wild wolf."but am not that type of person to do that."he said blushing more. kirano took a deep breath and put his hands on each side of her hips. as he started to move his hips a bit faster to hers."l-like this"he said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:46 pm

It looked fun to the point of laughter seeing all of Kirano's shy reactions, yet then again it also embarrasses Ulf to see another wolf acting like a timid pup. "I know this is all new to you Young Wolf but I want you to stop acting like a pussy and fuck bitch like mad wolf." Just as Comit bend over for her wolf to take her hole, Ulf reframed himself as Linda helped herself to Kirano's cock, "wait a little longer, it looks like Kirano needs help, play with yourself at the mean time," he said to Comit and placed her hand on her pussy, before coming over to Linda and Kirano, "this is also your training Young Wolf, I want you let out your beastly side and fuck your woman like a mad wolf."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:22 pm

linda licked the side of kiranos hard member. kirano bit his lip hard never felt anything so good before.comit looked at her love cuteiely . "yes I want you to fuck me.. please"she baged softly ,then she made a light moan bending down and showing her full pussy to him. kirano blushed badly seeing how comit was acting.linda got up and ,slowly put kiranos full shaft deep inside her."ohh may your soo big kirano"she moaned softly.kirano closed his eyes tight ,seeing that he lost it to the girl he loved."i>i.i"kirano wanted to say something but he was shy to.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:58 pm

Likely the black wolf would indeed smirk evilly at the sight of the two girls getting down and dirty, to please and reward their wolf lovers with their mouths to latch on the males cocks. "Now... are we all having fun?" Devilishly Ulf worded as he gently took his paw to gently caress Comit's head while pulling her to go down on him deeper. Then came his chuckle to see Kirano burying his face into Linda's tits, "that's it young wolf, give into the lust and enjoy your slut. That's right Kirano, Linda is now your fuck toy just like Comit here is my fuck toy." After awhile the black wolf became nice and hard to properly fill a woman's void, "I'm going to give you choice Comit, do want your pussy licked and then fucked, or do you want to skip the four play and get right into banging? Either way this will give good visual aid for Kirano and Linda to show how a good fuck looks like."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:22 pm

linda blushed feeling kiranos hands all over her breast once he felt her breast he could not help him self so he put his full face in her breast injoying the felt, then linda made a soft moan feeling kirano , comit smiled at him cutiely and got to her knees and did as she was told "I love you love"she said licking the head of his large wolf cock and injoying the tast, linda whatched comit closely ,then linda got down to her knees as did comit and did the same thing,kirano blushed badly hoping she would not talk about how big he was.linda licked his head and started to suck his full lethe ,kirano let out a soft gasp.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:11 pm

The black wolf uttered a long groaning sound from his throat, out of frustration reaction to Kirano's timidness. "Every wolf wants to fuck a bitch in heat, and Linda here wants it bad so give it to her," that said Ulf took Kirano's hand to touch the woman's breast, "coming young wolf... get a good feel and take a good squeeze." Soon the black wolf then turn his attention back to Comit as he undressed her before setting her down on her knees, "you know I want you to, so give me a good long suck. Linda... look here and see how it's done, you have to get your wolf ready for you."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:06 pm

comit loved this she did a deep sign feeling his hands on her dress slowly pulling it up until she laughed hering kirano a bit scared he might hurt her and he didant know how to do it. comit blushed seeing ulf playing with lindas body ."aghh"she moaned kirano blushed more seeing this "i.i"still shy to tell what he really wanted her to do for him. comit walked to ulf and kissed his lips smiling." so you want me to lick ,that large wolf cock of yours"she said getting her body close to ulf while he is playing with lindas body.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:53 pm

Focused in their little moment shared with Comit, Ulf felt to be lovable with her in their kiss which grew more passionately as she kissed him back, while not paying any attention with what is transpiring between Kirano and Linda with themselves becoming lovers. “Your boy is indeed a power wolf, once the right motivation is presented. Sorry I worried you back there but you need not worry, I’m survived much worst,” after the use of those words to easies Comit’s concern, the black wolf brought back his kiss upon her lips while the hand felt up her body through the dress lustfully to express his needing of her sexually. That until the mere distraction of Linda calling to Ulf of her own hornyness, thus he sighed while shaking his hand in disappointment once again, “seriously Young Pup, you have a hot woman at your beckoning and your not having your way with her,” with the much frustrated tone of voice Ulf came over and started play with Linda’s body in the same way as before. In use of his hand cupping to caress her bust while finger her womanhood fold slits, “do it like this Little Pup, this is how a girl should be given attention. And as for you Number 2 Timezone slut… if you want it then make for wolf boy hard.” Looking over his shoulder to Comit he shouts to her; “what are you doing standing their? Get over here and show Linda how to get a wolf hard and ready,” Ulf commanded of Comit, expecting her to please his wolf cock with her lips to show Linda how its done.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:09 pm

kirano eyes turned more red as the punch to the gut got him off ,seing he was pushed to the tree ,kirano knew that was the end of the battle ,kirano turned back into his normal form and took a deep breath"t-thank you"he said taking deep breath , it has been a while sense he turned into a large wolf, and this was his first doing it. once kirano heard he won his pizce he walked over to linda and saw ulf slaping her ass he didn't like it but at lest she was his, linda walked over to him and rubs her best on his chest."mm what a turn on the puppy boy I know has changed"she said licking her lips then licking his neck, kirano blushed very badly "I.. I I "he didant know how to act" um I don't know how to do it"he said blushing. then linda bust out laughing . comit looked at him and blushed badly." I have only seen kirano in his wolf form once and it was his frist he was a bit bloodly ,I was scared he might as wel kill you, oh love I though you were going to die"she said hugging him tight with a deep kiss.kirano took a deep breath and turned to look at ulf"thank you ulf"he said with a smile ,now seeing linda was all over him"ulf he wont do it with me and am soo honry"she said hugging kirano and shacking him.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:12 pm

The battle between the two wolves proved brutal and vicious even among horrid beast, with the way Kirano tore into Ulf's flesh as did the black wolf in reciprocation of his fangs and claws slashing both fur and skin, as the two wrestling along the ground while mist of dirt surrounded them. Ulf couldn't be anymore proud of the young pup, "good... very good little pup," he said to Kirano as this bloodily fight between wolves continued. Yet then it seem to Ulf that this little test was getting out of hand and would likely end fatally, thusly with a swift head-but to into the face of the white wolf to brake free of his grasping claws, followed by a kick in the gut to back away, and ending with Ulf having Kirano pin to a tress as his paw like hands took a firm grip. "I guess i can no longer call you Pussy Boy. You've done well Young Wolf, you've won... now go and climb your prize, you earned it." Once Kirano seem to have calmed himself down, Ulf freed him from his grasp before coming over to where Linda and Comit stood watching the entire time, "the Young Wolf proved himself by defending your honor, so why not give the pup a special treat. You can't refuse, as my sex slave you have to do as I say, therefore... you are Kirnao's pleasure prize." That said to Linda, Ulf playful gave her butt a little smack to have her take a step towards Kirano, "try not to have too much fun without me, and maybe later on we can all have an orgy." Now taking his sight and attention to Comit, a smile crossed his wolf like lips as he approach her and brought his massive and muscular furry arms around the girl in a warm embrace, "you'd look worried back there, were you concern about me," Ulf ask and kissed her passionately, "I'm deep touched."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:24 pm

kirano had a mark all over his chest and back some kind of writing of a powerful clan the clan that Ulf is in, kirano did a deep grawl seeing ulf biting his neck he did not made any sound.hearing the words from his lips kirano used his hands to pull ulfs hair off of him and used his shaft clawls to rip the skin from his chest ,kirano moved very face to bit his neck near his main blood vain. comit ran to see what was going on till she saw kirano fighting with ulf "stop"she yelled then linda stoped comit"dont. let them fight this out"she said watching the fight and this turned her on just by waiting them.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:45 pm

Just when Ulf was about to shove in his whole length inside Linda’s yearning hole, if Kirano didn’t coming to her aid, surprisingly he found the different side of the young pup when he took another from and subdue him. “Good boy,” said to himself the black wolf, “so… you finally man-up, now let see what you can do.” Baring his fang Ulf jumped Kirano and sling his sharp fang into his shoulder before whispering in his ear, “look at her little pup, I got her so turn on she get off see us fight over her, fight for her and make her yours.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:34 pm

kirano did a deep grawl showing that he was getting mad till he turned into a large wolf infrount of ulf , linda moaned louder till she felt some of his wolf dick inside her "agh kirano help me"she moaned then kirano twisted ulf arm to the side and grabed linda back ,he pushed ulf to the floor and showed off his teeth ,while kiranos eyes was a full dark red.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:28 pm

"Oh I am good, very good in bed," he replied with much confidences, "I've fuck females twice my size and they love my wolf dick. Even Comit loves getting fuck by me, she my willing fuck toy and loves it when I bang her." See Kirnao getting angrier, Ulf show him his wolf dick starting to slowly come inside Linda's hole, "are you all talk or are you going to stop me?" A little bit of the head came inside her pussy hole, "Linda... I need you to do a better job at acting as if you don't want it, your pussy seems happy to have a little bit of my wolf cock."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:17 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Another smirk crossed the lips of the big bad black wolf as Linda spoke with him in conjoined thought, knowing his true acting to help Kirnao become stronger. "Now you see what trying to do, but you better watch that mouth or I will fuck you until your pussy is sore." Evilly he looked to Kirano as he finally started standing up to him, and still Ulf fooled around with Linda pussy and made her bend over to rub his wolf cock on her pussy lips. "Words alone won't make me give her to you boy, so fight me and climb this woman as your lover." Again within the mind Ulf spoke to Linda, "it going much better then I expected, keep pleading for him to save you, and tell him you were saving yourself for him."
linda moaned louder as she did a deep grawl at him"i bet your not goo in bed you just say you are"she said moaning louder as she moved her butt to his dick as a tess. kirano did a deep gralw"i mean it"he said then linda moved her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Another smirk crossed the lips of the big bad black wolf as Linda spoke with him in conjoined thought, knowing his true acting to help Kirnao become stronger. "Now you see what trying to do, but you better watch that mouth or I will fuck you until your pussy is sore." Evilly he looked to Kirano as he finally started standing up to him, and still Ulf fooled around with Linda pussy and made her bend over to rub his wolf cock on her pussy lips. "Words alone won't make me give her to you boy, so fight me and climb this woman as your lover." Again within the mind Ulf spoke to Linda, "it going much better then I expected, keep pleading for him to save you, and tell him you were saving yourself for him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: