Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:25 pm

kirano drooled for the food but comit was siting on him .comit giggled as for kirano was trying his best to take comit off of his back."dammit girl loss some pounds."fuck u to kirano"she laughed then kirano crawled while comit was on his back as kirano got the checken and started to eat it. while one arm was on the floor and the other was noming on the checken."comit was shocked."hun. he is abole to hold me on his back and be a 2 inches off the ground . with only one arm."she said supized.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:21 pm

It was somewhat entertaining to see how the two fought with each other, but then agin this gives the opportunity to toughen Kirnao out. Ulf took up a big rost chicken leg and waved it across Kirnao's face as Comit remain sitting on him, "you want to eat? Then get her off of you and climb your food. If you want to eat then you must fight for your meal little pup."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:11 pm

comit smiled as she heard he had food.she ran to the other room and ate some food .then kirano looked at comit."can I have somcomit smiled."u have to walk to get some."she said evily"bitch"kirano talked back to her then comit got up and sat on him and kirano tried to get away from her."you are so heavey like a caw."then comit grawled "what"she said blushing.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:07 pm

For a moment Ulf thought Kirnao would have put on a stronge footing, but to his disappoint he found the the pup falling back long the grown. He trying nuging him with his foot but it did no good. "Alright... you'll find food in the kitchen, help yourselves," he said as Comit asked if theirs something eat, and she'll find lots of food in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:53 pm

comit noded again as she looked at kirano .kirano felt ulf picking him up once on his feet he feel back to the floor and did a light puppy sound."am tired."he said cutly then comit laughed."hun want me to look for something for us to eat it is getting a bit dark outside you think?"she asked as she smiled at her love
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:49 pm

There was much Ulf didn't understand, that until more of the truth came out leaning towards Kirnao which help bring a better understanding to his demeanor, however it was found to make things more difficult to train him. Hearing his story a long sigh came whispering through Ulf's muzzle, now knowing how hard things are to come train the two. Over his shoulder the wolf looked to find Kirnao crawling on the floor, "so... you made little pup," he tested and picked him up on his feet, "don't ever appear weak little mutt, stand tall and be proud, you've undergone a difficult challenge and past the first test, you'll need to become stronge."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:36 pm

comit noded slowly as she filliy told him the truth. feeling his worm amrs around her as she smiled to him."am glad .. my love.. wait.. you u need to know why kirano is like this as well.." she turned around and looked at him eye to eye."right kirano is the same wolf as you right.. well ,kirano comes from a family like yours but. the difference is that his past... kirano was born as a cute pup. once he was at his teens his father forced him to fight . and to find him a mate. the mother found him a lovly mate. but the thing was , she was a bitch and a selfish lady. as she cared about was her self. but kiranos mother and father did not know that, once is father told him to mate with her ,he said no, the mother understand ,but the father wanted him to be a starger male. kirano loved planting flowers and helping people. but every time he did so people throw things at him and called him names. after that day .his father gave up on teching himt o be stronger.. and kicked him out of his own clan. the mother did not liked what her mate did but she had no conrle of it. after a few weeks later kirano found me and I found him and became friends. "she stoped and took a breath."so that's why he dose not want any one.. and that's why he is scared all the time."she said smiling .as she sat down on the bed and noded to her mate.."skeecking of the devil here he is."she said as kirnao was crawling on the floor.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:24 pm

What was she hiding? What was so important which the truth needs to be with held? All came clear once the truth finally came uttering from Comit's lips, which was hard for Ulf to believe, and yet... didn't seem so far fetched. It made since considering her and Kirnao having an unusual smell with them coming to being so mysteriously. And why she wishes for Ulf to make them stronger. He followed her inside the cabin and brought his arm around her, "I thank you for tell me the truth, and don't worry... I'll pertect you and your mutt until you get stronger, your not just my fuck toy but also mate. Speaking of which I want you later on tonight, after I finish train you boy."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:11 pm

comit eyes open more wide once he said he well do any thing to know the truth .comit closed her eyes tight .trying to think of a good lie for him .but it was no good as she felt his lovly fur on her skine she blushed and cryed a little."i.i did love the wolf sex it was the best I have hade and you are the frest that I have ever fucked before.. "comit stoped as she kissed his lips lightly."okay.. my word is me bone..."she stoped as she took a deep breath"some one wants us dead... some one or something.. I don't know yet.. but I do belive.. its a killer that's hates me and kirano.how we know this u may ask.. we have time zones.mine is 56 to 69 .as for kirano has higher number. am suprized he dose.. the think about kirano he is very smart. as for me. I am the same way.. me and kirano think the man that is trying to kill us is a time jumper. and a old friend of mine.. his powers is great and his way of hiding and his way of using dark power is incredible.. I have died before... so has kirano .that's why I smell different then a nramle human being.. so understand.. where here to hide we cant not fight him... if we do.. we well die.. and not come back.. he stoled are time zones ... and we cant go back.. ether they have been destroyed or he used a black hole to block it fro us not to go in.. it .. so now you understand .." she said walking away from him and going in the caben.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:58 pm

Avoiding the question only made Comit and Kirnao out to be even more suspicious which made Ulf evermore wanting to learn the truth. "What must I do to gain the truth from you? Perhaps... must I beat it out of you? Or give you up to the ones who are after you and your pup?" The black wolf express his fury in grabbing Comit aggressively and pulled her towards him, "is there no trust between us? Did you not like our wolf sex that made your pussy scream in delight? Do you not see me as your mate? Then agin you are my fuck toy, so you have to do whatever I say."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:49 pm

comit eet to the floor as she looked into his eyes."its for me to know and for u to never find out."she said as she dose a light grawl back then comit looked down seeing kirano was still far from them"wow "she said giggleing then she looked at her lover."i don't know what your talking about"she said softly looking away from his face.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:44 pm

Ulf put on an annoyed faces in reaction of finding Comit completely avoiding the question by playing she holds no knowledge to his inquiry. In reaction he'd growled lightly during the walk, come reaching the top where the cabin lies, likely where Ulf lives, "don't play dumb with me, the two of you are running from something and I like to know who or what," he asked in a demanding tone of voice. That until he was distracted by Kirnao's out cries. "Ulf liked down the mountain, "WHAAAAT!?" He shouted, "stop being a pussy and get up here!"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:34 pm

comit lighted again as she heard ore of kiranos crys. comit blushed once she was picked up by Ulf "my sweety ,what are you talking about haha"she said lieing she knew what he was talking about ,about what kirano and her were talking about and why the slap to his face.comit looked at him for a minit once he landed on the floor on top of the hills."w-what do u need to ask hun?"she asked as she heard kirano yell in pain again.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:24 pm

The very same when Comit laugh loudly when Kirano received his shock, Ulf did the same but chuckled evilly as the wolf boy became in raged before taking the difficult path. "My dear... this is the toughen the pup out, get him angry and less of a pussy," Ulf explained before taking Comit into his arm to carry her, "we'll take the easy path up the mountain, while we walk its about time you answer my questions."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:10 pm

comit smiled at him lightly"oh oh its nothing hunny"she said lightly with her heads behind her back trying to act normal.once they where at the head of the hills .kirano looked at the coller on both his lags and arms."are you insane ,am out of here"he yelled as he ran out once he did he got shocked right away.once he did so comit feel on the floor laughing."oh this is to good."she said .then kirano grawled and started to walk up the mounten ."dammit wolf ,dammit comit"he grawled walking up the hill.comit looked at her mate and giggled" what good this do for him any way?"she asked holding his hands lightly
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:55 pm

Within the time walking along side Comit and her wolf boy Kirano, Ulf found silence among the two and yet their facial expression tells him otherwise. It was clear their having a deep conversation of the minds, leading the black wolf to wonder what they are talking about. Something that seems very serous considering how Comit came displeased with Kirano, when striking him across the face. "Nothing the matter? It seem quite serous to me," he said. Eventually the three came at the foot of the mountain as Ulf took up weights to be placed on Kirano's arms and legs along with a shock collar. "Your training start now little mutt. You'll climb the long path until you reach a cabin at the top. If you try to run you'll get shocked, if you stop for one moment you'll get shocked, if you take too long getting to the top you'll get shocked, any questions so far?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:50 pm

comit did a light blush hearing she was both his sex toy and mate"m-mate"she said blushing then once kirano was back on the floor he did a light puppy cry at the wolfs hits..comit looked at ULF and followed him to the mountents.kirano was walking next to comit as he put a ring over his ear and talking to comit by mind.'what are u thinking comit.. you know this might reck the time zone and you do know we were hacked out of the time zone 68 i think?'he asked comit then comit put a ring on her ear and talked back'some one wantes us dead so ,this is the best place to hid.we just stay here and leason to him,he might help us.in some way'then kirano shock his head'are you crazy ,your going to bear his child then be his mate your out of your mine'kirano said then comit said nothing as she moved her hand and slaped him hard on the face "idot"she yelled as she frgot the ring on the ear came off.then comit looked at ULF"dont worry its nothing"she giggled.

(bett that >:.D)
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:42 pm

Ulf didn't think he'd be anymore disgusted with Kirnao, but he found himself proven wrong. With all his whimpering pup noses, pleading and apologizing clearly this young wolf needs help maning up to become a strong wolf. But then at his words insulting Comit, Ult drop him on his ass and pulled on his ear, "she maybe my toy but she is also my mate, so show some respect," with that said he'd slapped him in the back of the head before picking Kirnao back up. "We'll start the training now, come... we're going to the forests largest mountain so get a move on."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:18 pm

comit blushed hearing that he needed to fuck her time to time if he needed it.comit took a deep breath as she walked with him,untill finding kirano hiding behind comits back then kirano make a meep sound."am sorry comit.. and please dont hurt me.. please am sorry "he said as the pup cryed for his life ,still holding him by the back of the neck comit looked at them both."am sorry kirano but u need this more then i do"comit said as she took a deep breath.kirano looked at her odd"what are you talking 'i need it'you dont know how to fight with out using wepons ,think about ityou could have easly wrap your arms around him and push him to the ground.. but nu you used your gun,once your gun was gone you gave up.ssoo thats shows."he said moking comit"how dear you"she yelled
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:46 pm

What other reason he doesn't want Comit to wear panties? Likely when Ult gets into his mood he would always want access to her pussy, in-which he explained to her on their way looking for Kirnao. Ulf looked to him in disgust as the scared pup ran behind Comit, but more so when he had the nerve to question or look down to her for willingly mating with the monster wolf. By the back of the neck Ulf picked Kirnao aggressively, "if it wasn't for you running off like little bitch with his tail between the legs, maybe... your sister wouldn't have got herself fucked by me. You could have come back to save her, but no... you ran away and nap while I was fucking her brains out, and now she is my toy but in exchange to make you less of a pussy. So... from this day on your mind you pussy pup and I will make a wolf out of you, even if it kills you."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:23 pm

comit blushed when he said not to were panites again."but but.."she said as they walked to find kirano. he shock a little and looked up as his eye open wide and he ran be hind comit then he sniffed her"oh my god your mated with her"she said looking at comit frecked out.then he looked at the large wolf."and ekk save me from that monster and why did you .. how could you your like my sister fucking a best like him."he said then comit pushed him closer to the male wolf then kirnao tryed to run away.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:19 pm

The amount of it took for Comit to dress, Ulf placed himself to a near by tree to lean ageist while waiting for her to finish. He allowed her the clothing she'd dressed in however when putting on the panties the wolf took it away, "no... I don't want you waring panties, ever," he said and pulled it down and off her body. When finding the wolf boy sleeping, Ulf growled and lightly kicked him, "wake up! Your sleeping when your friend was in danger."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:08 pm

comit stoped then looked at him."wait"she said as she grabed her time belt and put it around her wast then she grabed her dress taking off the dirt then puting it on..then she looked around for her underwere as she found it and put it on then she walked to him holding his hands."okay "she said as she walked with him as they walked she found him seeing in a hole he made then comit laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:04 pm

A grin crossed his lips at her words, "you can lick yourself clean, you look like flexible type. The grin grew heavily to see her now lick her body of his cum, which made his dick twitch before it came back inside the sheath. "Alright... let find your pup," Ulf sniff the air to find his scent, " he's gone this way."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:35 pm

comit moaned louder feeling his cum all over her body as she looked at him and blushed more."but am not a cat...any way..okay"she said as she licked her breast clean then she tryed to lick her body good thing she was flexable and joined thoughs yoga classes. the comit got up and took a deep breath."okay you fucked me and had your fun.. can you help me find kirano.?"she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: